Author Topic: Necro Phallus 1: Fucked Back To Life  (Read 3102 times)

jazbomb
Necro Phallus 1: Fucked Back To Life
« on: December 21, 2015, 09:04:41 PM »
peewee
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 10:24:00 PM by jazbomb »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
Re: Necro Phallus 1: Fucked Back To Life
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 09:23:43 PM »
lol Good writing!
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

jazbomb
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 05:37:21 AM »
Janet felt a pair of hands grab her by the waist just as the foul stench of the grave assaulted her nose. She screamed and stood up, banging her head on the boot of the car, ‘What the fuck, get off of me!’ the dazed woman said.
Looking down she saw a pair of rotten hands lifting her skirt up around her waist. She was pushed forward, further into the boot of the car as the hands yanked her panties down.
‘No! Stop!’ Janet struggled in vain. She turned her head and was horrified to see the mouldy corpse of the Necro Phallus standing behind her. The creature was sporting a giant, rotten erection which it quickly thrust into Janet’s pussy.
Janet screamed in shock and pain as the decaying cock forced its way inside her. Janet felt her cunt being stretched by the zombie penis as the Necro Phallus began to thrust itself in and out like a wild animal.
‘This can’t be happening,’ Janet thought, ‘I’m being raped by a monster!’
As the Necro Phallus rammed its cock into Janet, the boils which ran along its cock ruptured, coating the inside of Janet’s cunt with puss and mucus. The lubrication made it easier for the vile creature to rape the woman and Janet felt the monster’s decaying flesh slip further inside of her.
In a last bid to escape, the logical part of Janet’s brain looked around the boot of the car for a weapon. Her eyes settled on a wrench and she quickly grabbed the tool.
As she turned to swing the makeshift weapon, the Necro Phallus easily blocked the blow with one of its arms before grabbing the back of Janet’s head by the hair and yanking her head back. The woman screamed in pain and smelled the foul stench of the creature’s breath, ‘Bitch I am raping you and you cannot stop me!’
The creature continued to pull back on Janet’s hair whilst its other hand ripped the front of her blouse open, exposing her bra. The zombie ripped the bra down and grabbed Janet’s left breast. Janet screamed in pain as the Necro Phallus squeezed her breast really hard.
The Necro Phallus became even more excited and quickly pulled its cock out of the woman. It released Janet’s hair and ran its hand along its cock. The zombie’s fingers came away coated in a mixture of mucus, blood and vaginal secretions.
The Necro Phallus jabbed its finger inside Janet’s anus, lubricating her rectal passage and causing tears to run down Janet’s face.
‘No, please!’ said Janet between sobs, ‘Don’t hurt me!’
‘You are mine bitch, to serve me and replenish my power!’ The Necro Phallus thrust his swollen zombie cock deep into Janet’s anus causing the woman to scream out loud. Her screams echoed through the remote forest.
The Necro Phallus brutally sodomized the middle aged woman on the back of her car.
The undead monstrosity took enormous amounts of pleasure from the rape and humiliation. Over and over the zombie thrust his decaying penis into the woman, slamming the filthy meat into her anus.
When Janet thought she was about to pass out from the pain, the Necro Phallus withdrew his cock from her ass. Spinning her around, the monster forced her to her knees before ramming his shit and blood covered cock down Janet’s throat.
The terrified woman gagged as the disgusting cock slid back and forth over her tongue, spilling puss and mucus into her mouth. The tears from Janet’s eyes ran down her cheeks and mixed with the thick ropey strands of saliva that dripped from her mouth.
As the woman choked, the Necro Phallus ejaculated his undead semen into the back of Janet’s throat. Janet briefly tasted the revolting sour milk taste of putrefying sperm before vomiting onto the road.
The Necro Phallus bathed in the glory of his returning vitality. As Janet lay on the road in a sobbing heap, the Necro Phallus shambled off into the night. ‘I need more power, I need more women!’

To be continued.

Offline cartman13

• Undergrad
  • Merits 29
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 06:01:50 PM »
Cool story!  >:D

snappy
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 05:07:45 AM »
Great stuff! Super hot!

jazbomb