Author Topic: When is Sex Not Sex????  (Read 1302 times)

Offline sindyloo

• Undergrad
  • Merits 11
When is Sex Not Sex????
« on: October 17, 2006, 01:10:34 AM »
   Okay like was at 24 gym last night with my girlfriends working out and listening to the John Tesh radio show.  so this guy comes on and tells the freaking hosts that jacking off or being jacked off by a girl really isnt sex.? ::)

Yea like you know a blow job that is sex ,but having your girl jack you off isnt sex!!   what the hell is that about?  thought any fluids coming out was sex, so maybe I need some help here at RU to determine the difference.

so what does everyone here think??  when is sex really sex???  explain the difference for me would you please? so next time I have a boys cock in my mouth I will know if it is sex or not??  Maybe I should not have sex with him then and just jack him off instead! ::) ;D
Whips and Chains are SUCH......FUN!!!

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
Re: When is Sex Not Sex????
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 04:31:07 AM »
It's not really sex unless it could get you preggers!
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline sindyloo

• Undergrad
  • Merits 11
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 01:34:04 PM »
   wow how nice then to know that!  so next time my dad asks if I am having sex then I can honestly say no! ;D

naw dad just sucking cocks and giving hand jobs not having sex at all! ;D  reminds of the cartoon Violator posted of the sperms swimming along and one of them says are we there yet?    no the other one said we just passed the tonsils?!  Funny as hell!
Whips and Chains are SUCH......FUN!!!

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2006, 10:49:36 PM »
Yes that was really funny!

I think the other things are sex play but not sex.  Any other ideas?
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities