ravishu.com

March 23, 2017, 03:13:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 181,294 posts.
This forum contains 12,489 topics.
We have 16,226 registered users.
Please welcome Badlilbear, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Girl Bully  (Read 6152 times)
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 31

Ignore
« on: November 08, 2015, 01:11:27 AM »

This is a fictional story about a girl who is forced into lesbian sex by a female bully.  It is only a story and meant to satisfy adult fantasy only.

Boys do not have the monopoly when it comes to being bullies.  Girls can be bullies too.  To be honest no one can be as cruel to a girl as another girl. I found this out the hard way with Becky, a mean red headed dyke, that gets off tormenting younger and weaker girls.   I don't know how I ever got on her radar but for two solid weeks she would catch me and torment me.   The first time was after school.  She jumped me with two of her friends.  They just watched. Becky did not need their help, she is a big girl. I don't mean fat, just stocky and full figured. Hell maybe she lifts weights or something,  all I know is she laid me out flat with one slap across my face because I refused to fight her.   I am Lisa by the way.  I turned 14 years old this year.  Becky is like 16 or 17, so the fight was over before it began as I lay on the ground bawling while she and the other two girls laughed at me, calling me a sissy.

I didn't run into Becky again until three of four days later. I had locked my locker and was ready to leave for the day when I had to pee.  I had just gotten into the ladies room and headed for the stall when  Becky came through the door.  She caught me from behind, pinned my neck and forced my head into the toilet.  As she held my head down in the nasty thing, she pulled my skirt up and gave me a wedgie with my panties. I was frantic, afraid of drowning in a toilet, and also afraid of losing control of my bladder in front of her and peeing myself.  When she finally let me up, my hair was soaked and I was again bawling like a baby.   She told me this would never end unless I agreed to meet her privately and discuss the terms of my surrender.  I was unsure what she meant, but knew it could not be good; still, getting beaten and humiliated on a daily basis was getting old, so I nodded a yes.  I had to meet her Saturday afternoon at 2 P.M. in the woods at the edge of town.

It took me a while to dry my hair under that old hand dryer and all the time I was dreading the meeting with her.  Saturday finally came and I made my way to the woods.  Finding the dirt path she detailed I followed it,  the feeling of dread growing with every step.  I had went a good distance when suddenly there she was leaning up against a tree with her arms crossed.

“You surprised me. I really thought you would chicken out.  So you want this to end between us?”

I was too sheepish to speak, so I just nodded my head.

“Well since you will not fight me we will just have to come up with another way.  There is no one here but me and you.  You do exactly what I tell you to do and I will never hurt you again.  Refuse and your torment will have just begun.”

I lowered my head and replied softly, “OK”

“You can start by taking off all of your clothes. I want to see you naked”

“All...no….Becky…..please...I can't.”  My lips were quivering and my eyes already tearing up at the prospect of taking off my clothes in front of her.

“Take off your fucking clothes bitch, or I will beat your ass and strip you myself.  One way or the other you are getting naked.”

It was the worst and most degrading thing I had ever done as I slowly began undressing before my worst enemy.  I stopped when I was down to my bra and panties and cried as I begged her to let me keep them on.

When my bra fell the ground she chuckled at my girlish tits with the puffy brown nipples. My face blushed hot from the knowledge she was staring that them.   I slowly slid my panties down my legs and saw her eyes follow them only to stop when my brown bush came into view.  The look was more approving now and I was even more embarrassed and ashamed in baring myself in front of her.

“Turn around and put your hands on your head. I wanna good view of your ass.”  I felt like I wanted to die as I turned my naked backside towards her and placed my hands helplessly atop of my head.  Even at my age I knew I had a very cute butt because I often compared mine to the other girls at school. I could feel Becky's hot stares and knew she was liking what she saw and that made me cringe even more.

I could hear her fumbling and doing something behind my back but had no idea what it was until she told me to turn back around and lie on my back on the ground.   When I turned back around Becky had taken her shirt and pants off and was in the process of unhooking her bra.  She was stripping too!!

“You deaf? I said lay on the ground.”  I lay naked on the warm grass fearing what was coming even more than her vicious beatings.  She walked over to me and straddled my face. I looked up to her towering form looking down on me.  Her bald pussy caught my attention immediately. She must have been really horny making me strip because I could see it glistening already.  I was not a lesbian by any means. I mean I was curious about other girls, but never really imagined that I would ever do anything with one, now here was Becky the town bully, butt naked above me and about to make me do something I really did not want to do.

She bent down over me and lowered her big butt to my face.  The scent of her pussy was overpowering as it made contact with my lips. “Lick it bitch” I heard her say. “Lick it till I cum all over your face.” I closed my eyes, squinting at the demeaning task. It was gross, yet in a taboo kind of way it was exciting.  My tongue made contact with the slick pink folds of her vagina and I heard her first moan. Unfortunately, my nose was pressed right into her asshole and it smelled musty and dank; still I did the best I could to concentrate on getting her off so this horrid ordeal would be over.

“Rub my tits.” I could not believe she was asking me to do this.   Was my licking her pussy and smelling her nasty ass not enough humiliation for her? I slid my hands along her stomach until I found the soft mounds of her tits and began rubbing them as best as I could.  She began rocking back and forth, making low pitched moans.  Her pussy was starting to gush and I knew she was getting really turned on.  Oddly enough I could also feel her nipples hardening on my hands as I rubbed her tits.

“Oh yes! Lick me good you little cunt,” she growled.  Her talking nasty to me only made me feel more like a submissive slut to her as I worked my tongue feverishly along her sex.  Then I felt her hands prying my legs apart. I felt the cool air rush over my exposed crotch before I felt her warm breath against my lips.  She was licking my pussy!!  I was having lesbian sex with the neighborhood bully. I felt like a cheap and degraded whore but I couldn't stop. My tongue, although sore, kept up the assault on her dripping snatch as my nose took in more of the pungent smell of her asshole.

My thoughts quickly were alerted to the building lust in my own pussy as her tongue assaulted my virgin sex. Suddenly her thighs clutched tightly and locked around my face as her body shivered and shook.  Hot blasts of female cum soaked my face. I chocked as the hot juices slipped down my throat. She was grinding her ass and pussy against my face, cutting off all air supply as I tried weakly to shove her weight upwards from me.  I thought I would pass out then my own orgasm hit.  My legs trembled and my body shook as I moaned incoherently.

After what seemed an eternity I felt fresh air again as she slowly rolled off me.  Her mouth was glistening with my cum as she rubbed her hand across it.  Her disheveled red hair and soft red cheeks looked quite erotic, despite the fact that the sex had been forced on me.

I stretched out my hands to pull over my clothes but she stopped me. “I'm not done with you,” She blurted as she rubbed her hair. “Play with yourself. I want to watch you make yourself cum now.”

The lewd command struck me like lightning.  She had just raped me for all intent and purpose and now she wanted me to masturbate for her pleasure.   She was still breathing heavy as she waited for me to comply.

“I did what you wanted. Please let me go,”I begged her, my lips starting to quiver again.

“I own you now.  This is the only way.  You do what I tell you, whenever I tell you to do it. You are my fuck toy, now play with that pussy.”  My hands found my way to my drenched pussy and began rubbing.  I silently wished the earth would swallow me whole to save me from the humiliating act I was performing.  Moments later two of my fingers were in my gaping hole and I was on my way to another orgasm, much to her delight.

When we finally dressed and walked out of the woods I knew that today was only the beginning. I walked home hating myself with the smell of her sex all over me. I couldn't wait to get in the shower and wash it off.  I was Becky's bitch and I shivered at the thought of what was next.

"I was born an original sinner. I was born from original sin.  If I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done, there'd be a pile of money piled up to my chin."  Eurythmics
Nyx
Masters Degree

Merits 48

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 03:05:34 AM »

Ugh. I want a Becky!!!! :/
Rainbow
Undergrad

Merits 3

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 04:23:39 AM »

Cheesy And I would rather want YOU .....  emot_thedrool.gif emot_laughing.gif
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 31

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2015, 03:29:57 PM »

May Santa deliver your Becky in black leather :)

"I was born an original sinner. I was born from original sin.  If I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done, there'd be a pile of money piled up to my chin."  Eurythmics
Nikkifuckslut

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2016, 02:22:59 PM »

1 x becky now please
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 31

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2016, 03:08:07 PM »

1 x becky now please

May your wish be granted :)

Nikkifuckslut

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2016, 09:03:40 AM »

Careto watch?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: