ravishu.com

June 25, 2017, 07:22:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 200,295 posts.
This forum contains 13,883 topics.
We have 4,432 registered users.
Please welcome c4sper877, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Women Handling the Office Geek  (Read 4346 times)
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 48

Ignore
« on: October 24, 2015, 07:05:29 PM »

This is my first attempt at female raping men, so keep that in mind :)

As always, the standard disclaimer applies. This is only fantasy.  Rape is a crime.

Lea and Trish were completely fed up with the Carl, the geek in the IT department.  His constant barrage of off color remarks and sexual innuendos had them to the boiling point.  They had complained to the HR department, but it did little to stop him.  They both cringed whenever he came into the office as he would leer at them with that creepy stare.  It was as if he was mentally undressing them.  God knows what perverted thoughts were going through his little mind.  Then there was the time that they both witnessed him actually have an erection as he made some nerdy comment about the way they were dressed that day.

Both girls were in their mid-twenties and hot in their own right.  Lea was a brunette who jogged regularly and was in perfect shape with an hour glass frame and gorgeous ass.  Trish was a platinum blonde that dressed impeccably, showing off her hot figure but never breaking the company dress code. Both knew that the situation with Carl would never end unless he was totally humiliated and broken, and they made up their minds to do it themselves.

Finally, the day presented itself.  Lea was bent over at the copy machine, her ass pressing deliciously against the skin tight black slacks she was wearing. Trish was at her computer filing some reports when Carl sauntered into the room unannounced as was his habit.

“Damn, you know how to make it hard on a guy,” Carl remarked as she zoomed in on Lea's ass.  Lea blushed but quickly regained her composure as she stood up and smiled at him.

“Oh hello Carl. You like my ass do you big guy?” she teased.  Carl was momentarily taken back as he was used to his comments unnerving the two.

“What's not to like baby.”  Hearing him call her baby made her want to hurl, but they had to set the trap for him.  “You know Carl, we have been talking about you.  Maybe we have misjudged you a little,” Lea remarked seductively.

“Yes Carl,” Trish joined in. “We are tired of all these office jocks who can't satisfy a woman in bed.  I bet you have a huge cock that can drive women wild, don't you?” She cooed.

Carl cleared his throat as a smile formed on his lips and his eyes batted behind the large rim glasses he was wearing.  “Well, I can handle the both of you very well. When I am done with you, you would know you have been fucked by a real man,” he bragged obnoxiously.

“Oh Carl, I almost came in my panties,” Lea moaned as she rubbed her crotch seductively.

“Carl, Lea and I have rented a place to get away by ourselves for the weekend. How would you feel about a little Ménage à trois,” she teased.

“Well...I'm not sure what that means, but it sounds like I would be all for it,” Carl replied.

“You silly boy, she means a threesome,” Lea informed him. “Just Trish, you, and I.  We know you want to fuck us, now imagine having both of us all hot and naked for you to do anything you want.”

“Hell yes,” Carl remarked as he pulled off his glasses and wiped them off.

The two gave Carl the address of the rented place and told them to meet them there at 10 A.M. Saturday morning.   After he left, they both laughed at how easy it was to trap him into their plan.

Carl arrived right on time and the two ushered him inside.  The rustic cabin was nestled in the woods enough to ensure they would be uninterrupted.  Both girls were wearing tight spandex bottoms and thin shirts that showed their ample tits perfectly, and Carl wasted no time ogling them as he felt his cock twitch beneath his jeans.

The girls fixed some drinks, turned on a stereo and began to dance erotically as Carl indulged himself, thinking how good it was going to be to fuck these two bitches.   As Carl watched the two women gyrate to the music he began to get light headed and dizzy.  Fifteen minutes later, he was out cold, his head tilted forward and his glass on the floor.  Lea and Trish stood gazing triumphantly at their lifeless victim.  “Let's get his clothes off, he will be awake soon,” Trish remarked as the two went into action.

Carl woke up with his head fuzzy, and his vision blurred.  When everything came into focus he was tied naked to a wooden chair with Trish and Lea looking on him with wicked grins.  “Hello Carl, you piece of shit!” Lea barked. 

“We had a good laugh at that pathetic cock of yours, loser,” Trish degraded him.

Carl tugged at his bonds as he cursed and threatened them, but soon his body tensed as he felt a sharp current in his groin.  He looked down to see electrodes taped to his cock and balls and then heard the two girls laugh sadistically. 

“We can control the pain. We are going to tease and edge that dick of yours for hours until you are begging us to cum, but, of course, you will be denied any release,” Trish growled as she worked the controls to send the current surging into his balls, making his cock begin to harden involuntarily.

“I bet you jerked off all night thinking about seeing us naked didn't you?” Lea teased.

“Well, let's not disappoint him,” Trish chimed in as she worked the control to make his cock swell harder before sitting it aside.  Carl watched as the two began peeling off their clothes directly in front of him.  The moment he had waited for so long was being ruined by the two betraying cunts.

Soon the two stood butt naked in front of him, their sensual bodies on full display.  Trish walked towards him, her D-cup tits swaying up and down.  She pulled his head directly to her shaved pussy and held him there. “Take a whiff you fucking loser, tell me how badly you want to suck and fuck my pussy!”

The girls laughed him to scorn as his moans reverberated through the room.  Just as Carl's tongue began lapping at her bald snatch, she pushed his head away. “Too fucking bad.  Maybe later when you have begged properly,”she teased.

Trish stepped back only to be replaced by Lea, who shoved her bare ass against his face. “So you like my ass do you?” then eat it!” I want to feel your tongue licking my asshole!” she barked as she ground her ass firmly onto his face.  The pungent smell of her asshole filled his nostrils as he began running his tongue along the darkened nub, all the while his cock was throbbing as it grew to full hardness.

“That's it you worthless prick. Lick my shit hole like the worm you are,” Lea barked as she held his head firmly against it and gyrated her hips around on his face.  Trish happily caught the moment on film to humiliate him even further.

“Perverted little fuck has a raging hard on. I think he enjoys smelling your ass,” Trish teased as she jerked his shaft roughly then stopped to watch it twitch and dance before reaching for the controls and sending a volt into his balls, smiling triumphantly at his groan.

They spent the next hour alternating as they forced him to lick their pussies to orgasm, coating his face in their sticky juices while the other masturbated his engorged cock until the head was purple and soaked in sticky precum before abruptly stopping and leaving him tormented with the need to cum.

“Please...let me cum,” he pleaded as Lea cruelly ran the Hitachi wand over his shaft and aching balls.

“Don't even think about it shit head,” Lea snorted as she tortured him to the point of losing control then stopping.  “I think he has had enough foreplay. What do you say to us getting down to some serious fucking?” Lea remarked to Trish who nodded in agreement.

The two dragged Carl over to an ottoman and forced him onto it face down with his body draping over it. Binding his hands and feet so he could not move they laughed as they each fastened a strap on to their bodies. “You like a cock up your ass? I hope so, because you are going to get plenty of it,” Trish growled as she stroked the fake cock in her hand.

“And while she is fucking your ass, you can suck my cock,” Lea remarked as she walked to where his head was leaning down towards the floor.

“Noooo, please. Just let me go, I won't tell anyone, I swear, “Carl began begging as she felt the tip of Trish's cock press against his anus.

“Too fucking bad. You have harassed us for months, now its time to pay for it,”  she growled as she shoved the head of the cock inside him.  Before he could scream, Lea shoved the tip of her cock into his mouth, causing him to gag and choke.   The two began sawing him from each end.  His ass was on fire and his mouth stretched painfully, the spittle dribbling down both sides of his mouth and leaking onto the floor.   Despite the rigid pounding his ass was taking, the action against his prostrate was causing his cock to throb again, and his balls aching for release.

When Trish paused and pulled the cock from his abused ass, it was raw and bleeding.  “Aww poor baby. Look how sore his butt is,” she teased.  “Think we should give him a break?” she remarked to Lea.

“He never gave us a break, relentlessly stalking us, wanting to stick his pathetic little dick inside us and get himself off.  I suppose we can give him a few minutes,” she replied as she slowly pulled the cock from his mouth  and listened to him gasp for fresh air as he again pleaded for them to stop and let him go.

After a short break, they forced Carl to his feet and led him to a nearby wall. Binding his hands behind his back they took turns pulling his cock backwards between his legs and smacking his balls with their open palms, laughing him to scorn as he wept and pleaded with them to stop, his body shaking, and his legs trembling as the pain in his balls overwhelmed him to the point of nearly passing out.

Carl lay on his back, the cold concrete of the floor biting into his naked flesh, his balls aching unbearably.  Trish squatted over his face and shoved her pussy to his mouth.  “Lick it asshole, and you better make me cum if you know what is good for you!”

As Trish ground her pussy into Carl's face, Lea tied his balls tightly with a rubber band to prevent him from cumming and then began masturbating his sore cock.  “Get it hard you fucker!” she shouted as she clinched it hard in her fist and stroked his shaft.  Carl flicked his tongue rapidly over drenched pussy as she came closer and closer to orgasm.

Carl's head was bulbous and purple, on the verge of shooting a massive load when Lea abruptly stopped.  Trish moaned in orgasmic bliss then parted the lips of her vagina.  “Open that mouth and keep it open. I gotta piss,” she hissed.  Lea laughed sadistically as Trish began pissing into Carl's open mouth.  His face turned blood red as he made gurgling sounds from the vile torrent rushing into him.
When Trish had emptied her bladder into his mouth, she climbed off, only to be replaced by Lea.  Carl clamped his mouth shut in defiance until she reached back and squeezed his swollen balls.  As he opened his mouth to scream, she let go her own stream of hot piss, directing it straight into his mouth.  The two teased and taunted him, holding the camera over his urine soaked face.

“You still wanna cum?”  Trish yelled as she patted his bloated balls. 

“Please stop, I beg you, please, just let me go,” he replied with a whimper in his voice.

“Is baby going to cry?” Lea teased.

“You want to go, then jerk off that pathetic cock,” Trish growled.  With Lea's help they pulled his legs back around his head.  While they pinned them there they ordered him to jack himself off.  “Open your fucking mouth asshole. I want to see you to swallow your own cum,” Trish screamed.

Carl wept as he stroked his cock, which was no inches from his mouth.  He soon felt his cock begin to spasm and  the hot jets of cum oozing into his mouth.  Glob after glob of cum filled his mouth as he shot the contents of his own balls into it.

Carl stood before the mirror, his eyes wet with tears and shame.  He was dressed in a bra and panties, had his mouth painted in dark red lipstick, and sported a blonde wig.  The drive into town was agonizing, but not near as much as the walk down the crowded streets with the two girls pulling him with a chain around his neck.

An hour later he stood ashamed and humiliated as the two girls talked with some guys. Forcing him to follow them down an alley Trish jerked on his chain. “This is how it is going down fucker.  You are going to suck each of these guy's cocks and we are going to film it.  You ever, ever try to hassle us or any female again, and this video will be all over the company.   Now get sucking, and swallow every drop!”

The two girls stood grinning as they watched the degrading scene, confident that they would never be bothered again.

"I was born an original sinner. I was born from original sin.  If I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done, there'd be a pile of money piled up to my chin."  Eurythmics
yorkie111
Sophomore

Merits 1

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 09:06:54 AM »

Great story. Love stories that go into detail.
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 48

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 11:19:06 AM »

Thank you kindly :)

"I was born an original sinner. I was born from original sin.  If I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done, there'd be a pile of money piled up to my chin."  Eurythmics
emirus
Freshman

Merits 1

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2015, 03:03:47 AM »

Speaking as someone who has read a lot on different sites in the last two years I enjoyed the basic premise of the story and the detail even though as you will have gathered from my two offerings so far I prefer a more brutal scenario.

Speaking as a newbie I would have liked the story to continue a little further (because I liked the way it was going) regarding the cock sucking and presumably fucking by the men and the ladies dumping him somewhere.   Also a paragraph linking the eating his own cum and then discovering he was dressed as a woman. 
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 48

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2015, 04:27:03 AM »

Good suggestions emirus, I wish I had put that in there now Sad

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: