Author Topic: The Rape of Sophie Turner  (Read 17217 times)

Offline dollyfolly

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
The Rape of Sophie Turner
« on: October 16, 2015, 11:46:20 PM »
| Hello!! this is my first story, and even though it doesn't seen extreme now...lets just say I have ideas that are..out there  :] anyway I hope you enjoy!!
WARNING!    You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non-consensual sex.  This particular story features characters under the age of 18.  If you do not like such stories, please stop reading. This story is all fiction and no characters in it are meant to resemble any real person.  If you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. The people who commit rape are despised everywhere. No one is being hurt, and this is pure fantasy.  In addition, although persons of distinct nationalities, ethnicities, cultures or religions may be portrayed, no offense is meant to anyone.

I saw her jogging in the park. It was late at night, I was wondering what she was doing out so late, I mean she was an actress, Sansa Stark on Game of Thrones; could she be so dim as to do this? she must of been, her tank top was tight, showing off her tits and her shorts stuck to her so nicely it was like she wasn't wearing a damn thing. I made up my mind then and there to take her, I didn't care she was famous -- I wanted her. I moved quickly when she stopped to take a drink, grabbing her long red hair, freshly dyed for the show, I assume and tugged, Sophie let out a scream and grabbed at her hair, frantically, she was tall and strong -- but I was taller and stronger; I over powered her and drug her to my car that was close by.  It was a large white van with a mattress in the back, perfect for what I planned to do, screaming Sophie tried to scramble out of the van, terrified, she tried to push my aside; I again, overpowered her and held her down to the mattress.

“ Don't!  Please!" she screeched, still fighting.  "Don't do this to me!  Why are you doing this to me?" She bucked her hips into mine, accidentally I’m sure, feeling my erection she tossed her head back and screamed, “Oh god! Someone help me!” I needed to shut her up and I needed to do it quickly, reaching down I slid off her shoe and quickly tugged a sock off, shoving it in her mouth, keeping it there with some duck tape. Terrified she trashed and squirmed, I tied her down to the mattress, face down, as I preferred ass to pussy -- and did I have plains for that ass.

I slid down her shorts slowly, making her scream into her smelly gag, then I marveled in her smooth, round behind, rubbing my hands over made her groan in disgusts, I raised my hand and slapped it, watching it bounce was memorizing, her cries only made it more pleasing, I couldn’t wait to take her, to keep her; as I decided that I would not give her back.  "You have a great ass, Sophie: big and round."I teased, rubbing a finger down her crack, she only screamed and banged her head against the mattress.

Sadly, I couldn’t take her here, no I wanted a place no one would find her, I needed a place no one would find her -- but first -- I rubbed at her lips, making her stiffen and thrush her arms and legs about, like a child having a tantrum; maybe I could put her in dippers if she keeps this up.  Slowly japing a finger inside of her and out of her made her wet in no time, pulling out of her I fumbled around for something, anything, to shove up that pink canal -- picking up her forgotten water bottle I smiled to myself, it was a camelbak, spitting on the top I slid it into her cunt, her scream was loud and shrill; music to my ears. I end that should of hooked into a belt slid easily and quickly into her cunt, the tip you drink from was just under her asshole, just kissing it with every move she made.

Hoping over her and into the front seat I started the van and drove off, high on giddiness,  Sophie made grunts and cries every time the water bottle was pushed inside her, either from her own doing or a bump on the road,  I couldn’t wait to bury myself into her, god! My cock was making a tent in my pants, by the time we got to the shack, an old rundown place, no address, no way to track us down; I could barely stand. Jumping back in the back I eyed my goddess her dripping cunt and her raped water bottle, wet with its owners cum.

I slid it out, slowly, making her groan and buck her hips, smirking I started moving it, using it like a dildo, she grunted and squealed as I did, “ What’s wrong, Soph?” I asked, “don’t you like this?” she shook her head, red hair flailing all around her, finally, I slid the bottle out of her -- licking the end that was inside her before opening and spilling the water that was inside; that earned a loud sob and a shake of that round ass. God, she was a tease and she knew it! Untying her legs and arms from the bed I quickly hogtied her, she squirmed and clenched her ass; I was going to enjoy take her.

Tossing the redheaded star over my shoulders I kicked open my van doors and started toward the shack, it was small and only had one room, one bed -- our bed. Tossing on the old mattress I smirked as she squirmed and managed to get herself on one side, staring at me with large, scared blue eyes; well, she was eyeing the tent in my pants. I chucked, oh yes, Miss. Sansa, this was going inside you, firstly I tied her face down to the bed, again, then I cut loose the tape and took out her smelly gag, she choked and gagged and cried for a good minute, I gathered toys.
“STOP! YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME! DON’T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?” Oh, she was pulling that card, I loved that card.  I laughed, “ Oh, I know.” I told her, sliding off my pants, “I also know I’m going to fuck that ass, too.”

“ YOU WON’T! DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!” She screamed and thrashed, but I slid behind her anyway, burying my face between her cheeks, licking at her little bud, she didn’t like that much,   "Please.... not there...." she begged. "I've never.....Please don't...."she squirmed and bucked, but I keep licking, making sure she was nice and easy to enter;  I pushed my shaft down between her ass cheeks and found the tight ass ring. She screamed and begged, telling me she would do anything, pay anything -- but this was all I wanted and I had it, forever if I wanted it.  I pushed.

"....NNNNNNNOOOOOOO....." she cried, again her hands clawed at the sheets and her legs kicked as I forced her ass open made myself at home inside her virgin ass. Once inside I grabbed her hair with my now free hand and jerked her head back, “PLEASE!” she begged loudly, hoarsely “PLEASEDON’TDOTHISPLEASE!” Oh baby, I thought, this isn’t even the worst, yet. Thrusting in and out of her, slow at first, then I moved faster, harder, pushing her deep into the bed, hand in her red hair tugging and pulling; her screams echoing into the night -- I came.

“ Oh, Sophie,” I panted in her hear, rolling off her, “that was great, babe.” She sniffled and peered over at me, hatred was in her eyes, but fuck it -- what could this rich bitch ever do to me tied up like that? I smacked her ass then grabbed a handful of it and squeezed, she screamed and bucked her hips, trying to get away from my hand; she would have to be punished. “I wish you would behave,” I told her as I slid off the bed, “but that wouldn’t be twice as fun, would it?”

“FUCK YOU!” She cried, “LET ME GO! DON’T YOU KNOW WHO I AM? PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR ME, PEOPLE WILL FIND ME--AHHHHHHH NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!?” she was mid rant when I had shoved an old beer bottle into her bud, it was empty, sadly, but cold and long. “GET THAT OUT OF ME! GET IT OUT OF MEEEEE!!” She was screaming and bucking, but I had a firm grip on the bottle and an awful idea. I popped the bottle out if her ass, much to her relieve.

But that would be short lived, I shoved the bottle back in, down to the base, “STOP PLEASE! GODSTOP NOT MY ARSE PLEASE!” she was screaming in that lovely accent of hers, but I, as I said was an ass man---and did I have plains for this ass. I quickly pulled out duck tape sticking it the middle of her back, over the bottle and cunt, securing the bottle deep in her ass, her scream was orgasmic.

“NOOO PLEASE! THIS IS SO VILE! STOP GET THIS OUT OF ME! OF MY ARSE!! PLEASE--IT HURTS MY ARSE!!” I laughed, oh she was going to be fun, I could tell. Patting her head I smirked, “Please, Mister, let me go -- please! I can get Maisie..if you want a girl..please just let me go!!” Offering her friend to me? How long could a person go? I did want Maisie, but that could wait.

“No,” I told her, “I want you, I have you, and don’t worry about your ass --- I have much more planned for it; your cunt on the other hand will be nice and safe.” I kissed her nose, before strutting back behind her, slapping her ass and the bottle a good few times, “Now, Sansa dear, its time for bed,” I decided early on that I should sleep on the couch, “Goodnight, my sweet summer child.”
but in my dreams i walk up to you and say "do you want a get a milkshake after the show?" you say "sure" but first i take you to a bathroom stall, give you a quick handjob.

Offline wigglybutt65
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
Re: The Rape of Sophie Turner
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 07:55:41 PM »
interesting start

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
Re: The Rape of Sophie Turner
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 09:48:27 PM »
Just needs a little cleanup in the punctuation and grammar department but then I'm sort of anal about that anyways, so just ignore me! LOL! But otherwise.....awesome start!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!