Author Topic: Sonia's Career  (Read 7080 times)

Offline Alshasha

• Sophomore
  • Merits 2
Sonia's Career
« on: September 27, 2015, 01:52:09 PM »
This is my first attempt at writing so go easy on me but do lemme know about the mistakes. I saw the disclaimer below in another story by Vile8r and hope its not illegal to copy.

WARNING!    You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non-consensual sex.  If you do not like such stories, please stop reading. This story is all fiction.  If you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. The people who commit rape are despised everywhere. No one is being hurt, and this is pure fantasy. Any similarities to real people, places or situations is purely coincidental and not intended!

Sonia Arora walked in through the front door of Kumar & Sons, one of the largest law firms in Mumbai. She had recently got her law degree and was pretty happy when she got a call immediately after applying for the job.  She had worked hard for her degree and wasted no time on parties or boyfriends during her educational period and as a result she topped in her university.  Despite her stunning beauty she was considered a freak at university as all she did was study all the time. Many boys tried flirting with her but never succeeded in making her change her mind.
She was wearing a black skirt and white blouse. Her pencil skirt snuggled closely around her shapely hips and milky white thighs. Her blouse also fitted nicely on her upper torso. As she entered the office wearing a big smile on her face, she saw two men sitting behind a mahogany table and about an hour later when she left the office she wanted to scream as loud as she could.  
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 11:40:20 AM by Alshasha »

Offline Alshasha

• Sophomore
  • Merits 2
Re: Sonia's Career
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 03:40:43 PM »
She could not believe what happened in there. She had worked so hard and now she wanted to scream loudly and tell everyone that she got hired as a paralegal. She was so excited that she did not even think for a second that the guys who took her interview barely asked any questions related to the field and were more interested in her personal life. She was thinking of it as a reward of her hard work. 
Three months later when she was called for assessment she was pretty sure that she will be hired as a confirm employee because she did her best during these three months and even worked on off days making sure that her bosses can’t find a reason to refuse her.  It was around 6 pm and most of the associates and other paralegals had already left and reaming few were also getting ready to leave, when her boss called her.
When she entered the office she saw her bosses, Rajesh and Kumar sitting on sofas in the sitting area of the office. Kumar was in his mid-thirties and Rajesh was in his mid-twenties, which always surprised her as how he became the owner of one of the largest firms in the city. They offered her a seat in front of them and as she sat there she felt a bit uncomfortable as she felt both their eyes gazing at her body.
Rajesh said, Sonia you know we recently lost a case against Mehta Associates and when we did a little research we found out that you have been meeting one of their lawyers. I wonder if we lost that five million worth account because of you.  Sonia was shocked for a moment and then started saying in trembling voice, Mr. Rajesh that guy is just my neighbor and we don’t discuss our professional life with each other. Kumar who was sitting quite since the start said, well we don’t care what you do but that loss is unbearable and when we will hand over the case to police tomorrow we are sure they will find enough evidence to throw you behind bars for 7-10 years. By the time Kumar finished his sentence Sonia was trembling in her seat and her pretty faced had turned pale. Sonia tried saying something but her throat had gone dry and she could not utter a single word. Kumar grinned like a crazy maniac and said again, and you know how people get treated in prison, pretty little girls like you get a special treatment there and when you get out of prison your chance at making a career would be long gone as no firm would hire a criminal. This time by now tears had already started running down her face. She mustered her courage and said, please sir you know I have not done anything wrong, you can’t do this to me. This time Rajesh said we don’t know about that and besides that that loss is huge for us and someone has to pay for it. Sonia said but I don’t have that kind of money Mr. Rajesh.
Of course you can’t have that kind of money but we are not talking about the money here darling, Kumar said in cold voice with a big grin on his face. Then what do you want from me? Sonia said with a confused look on her face.

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 03:52:03 PM »
Her collection of Ravi Shaknar recordings? Some Coconut Curry? :emot_rotf.gif:

Offline Alshasha

• Sophomore
  • Merits 2
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2015, 09:36:11 PM »
Now dont be mean BARONR, I am sure you know better that there are other ways to pay.  ;D

darklord
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2015, 09:11:05 PM »
Good set up for the story. Hope you continue with it.

Offline andypandy

• Senior
  • Merits 6
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2015, 02:39:23 PM »
Let the payment commence!    >:D

Offline Alshasha

• Sophomore
  • Merits 2
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2015, 11:35:07 AM »
Good set up for the story. Hope you continue with it.

There will be more of course. Its just that I dont wanna ruin my first one by rushing it.

Offline Alshasha

• Sophomore
  • Merits 2
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2015, 12:03:04 PM »
Kumar said: well I read in your resume that you took dancing classes as well so how about a little striptease for us? Lust could be seen in his eyes and was clear in his voice as well. Sonia could not believe what she just heard. She mumbled no Mr. Kumar tha…that is not possible… as she finished her sentence she got up from her seat and somehow managed to gather the courage to make a run for the door. What she forgot was that she was wearing a skirt and could not practically run in it. Besides that Rajesh was way quicker than her as he jumped over the small glass table and slightly pushed her with his hand. The slight push was enough for 5’4 and 110 pounds only Sonia to fall on her belly and her forehead hit hard the carpeted floor. The hit resulted in a mild concussion and as she was recovering Rajesh grabbed her arm and dragged her back and threw her on the sofa, next to Kumar.
As soon as Sonia regained her senses she saw herself sitting between Rajesh and Kumar. She immediately tried to get up but had to change her mind as she saw a blade shining in front of her face, held by Kumar. Now darling you are not going anywhere, Kumar said in a cold voice. Sonia said in a pleading voice: look I will pay each and every penny to you but don’t hurt me please. Kumar chuckled and said, yea right, with your salary it will take you probably a century before you are done and we cannot wait that long, so you better start getting rid of your clothes so that we can move to the next stage.
No Mr. Kumar I can’t do what you are asking for, Sonia said as tears once again started to roll down on her face. Well in that case let me just help you a little, Rajesh said this time and quick as a lightning bolt he grabbed the front of Sonia’s blouse and yanked it hard causing the button to fly around and revealing her black bra. Sonia screamed and immediately covered her chest with her hands.

Offline andypandy

• Senior
  • Merits 6
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2015, 03:45:50 PM »
Now we're getting places!   >:D

Hermione
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2015, 03:02:14 AM »
I like where this is going  ;)