Author Topic: Great Rape Locations? ? ?  (Read 9205 times)

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
Re: Great Rape Locations? ? ?
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2016, 05:14:58 AM »
Jamie,

How do you manage to type so much? My two finger typing speed is so slow that it would take me all day to write that!

Probably Jamie types with her hard nipples ...  :emot_thedrool.gif:
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !

Offline Tinkerbell

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 333
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2016, 09:30:16 PM »
Jamie,

How do you manage to type so much? My two finger typing speed is so slow that it would take me all day to write that!

Probably Jamie types with her hard nipples ...  :emot_thedrool.gif:

Well my nipples DO get hard. And you can be sure when
I write like that I'm sitting on a TOWEL. But really, when
I get started on something like that, I just can't stop, it's
like masturbation, which I started around age five, and
have gotten very good at.

Anyway, I'll try and do better and make more one and two
word posts like everyone else.

Love,

Jamie

Offline PenitentGirl

• Junior
  • Merits 19
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2016, 12:56:55 PM »
My house, a hotel room, his house/apartment. Places we wont be disturbed, places I won't expect to be rescued from.

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
  • ...and you will know me by the trail of the Ravish
    • ...And you will know me by the trail of the Ravished...
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2016, 10:55:51 PM »
Movie Theater, Frat Party Basement, Times Square @ NYE
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline 9Fan

• Graduate
  • Merits 15
  • Well, hello.
    • My Personal Blog
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2016, 11:39:42 AM »
I always liked the thought of taking a woman in a bookstore, or a library, in my vanilla and non-con fantasies.  They're places I like going to, and you have to be quiet in them.  So if and when I manipulate her into an especially powerful climax, she has to temper her noises...and as a result, perhaps she "chooses" to expel that pent-up tension another way, like bucking and thrashing about as the waves of pleasure hit her.

And then, there's the exhibitionist/public element, too.  A horny librarian or bookseller may come along, and join in, succumbing to her lust.  Or maybe she's transfixed by the sight, and can only stand there, terrified...but aroused.  Unable to consciously do anything, but wonder why her skin feels so flushed...her panties so damp...
I'm an angelic demon...or a demonic angel.  Good and bad all at once.  Aren't we all?

Offline skuttrusk

• Undergrad
  • Merits 143
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2016, 06:03:45 AM »

Offline mattb447

• Freshman
  • Merits 5
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2016, 08:16:04 AM »
I worked a couple summers in a small factory that manufactured industrial valves.  I always fantasized about using the cranes on a tied up victim.

Offline Makeublush
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2016, 11:19:07 PM »
HOw about in a foam dance?  you are in a public place, but you can't hear the victim over the sound and the foam stops you from hearing them.

Offline Doc_Holidaze

• Sophomore
  • Merits 8
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2016, 11:58:09 PM »
Great rape locations!  Interesting topic.  Sometimes fantasy is better than reality though.   Here are some thoughts

GYM LOCKER ROOM:  She's already naked or scantily clad, maybe sweaty and tired after a workout, or maybe wet after a shower and only wearing a towel.  She's vulnerable.   And **THAT BENCH** is awesome for tying her down doggy style and getting in a strong position for forceful thrusting.
Reality:  Gym locker rooms ECHO and are seldom private.  But you could always pretend you are a worker closing up for the night and she's the last one there.  Or it could be an after-hours gym with members who have keys and you broke in and found her.

HER BEDROOM:  This has many advantages.  A bed, furniture, and usually just one way out which is easy to block.  Also, you are taking her in HER SAFE PLACE, which makes for an even deeper violation.

HOTEL ROOM:  It's easy to assume you've stalked her, made sure she's alone, and if you break in while she's in the shower, she won't hear you.  Then you mask up and catch her.  She's left raped without a clue about who or why.

JANITOR'S CLOSET:  She's gone into a section of the building that has very little foot traffic and gets grabbed from behind.   If she want's to get out of there in one piece, she'd better not scream!

Just a few thoughts off the top of my head.

Offline Doc_Holidaze

• Sophomore
  • Merits 8
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2016, 01:18:57 AM »
A couple more locations:

SNOWED IN CABIN:  She went to her well-stocked cabin for privacy, it's totally off the grid, no phone, and didn't mind the snow, until a stranger wandered in, subdued and bound her, and for good measure, he disabled the 4x4 and snow mobile.  Now, as she wakes up, gagged, stripped, and hanging by her bound wrists from the cabin's crossbeams, she watches in horror as the intruder BURNS her winter clothing in the fireplace.  She will have to endure whatever rapes his twisted imagination concocts.

ON HORSEBACK/MOTORCYCLE:  When I was younger, I imagined having a woman bound with her hands behind her back, gagged, facing me and straddling me while I rode a horse, my cock deep up inside of her, and the trot of the horse making her bounce up and down on it.  I'd ride the horse around the coral, changing speeds and trotting styles to make the bouncing faster, slower, harder.

Later, after I got a motorcycle, I imagined that same position, but the motorcycle was parked and the front wheel was stabilized between two close trees or poles.  I'd have my feet on the ground and would be thrusting, squeezing her ass and making her squirm, and the motorcycle suspension would be bouncing her around on my organ.

Offline Doc_Holidaze

• Sophomore
  • Merits 8
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2016, 12:04:02 PM »
I just thought of one more and this role play I actually DID in real life.

ON THE KIDS' BUNK BEDS!  I was role playing as in intruder and I grabbed and tied my girlfriend, gagged her, and then tormented her with lots of manhandling and groping as I stripped her.  Then I forced her into the kids room.  They were at her ex husband's home.

I made her sit on the bottom bunk and tied off her bound wrists to the top bunk frame.  Then, more fondling, spanking, nipple torture and a rough forced blow job.   

I "violated" her several times, bending and tying her in several vulnerable positions.   Doing it on the kids' cartoon sheets made it seem dirtier and taboo.  It was also easier for us to role play that she was a mom desperate to survive for her children's sake... and to want me to be done with her body and gone before her kids return.

Too bad we broke up for other reasons.  To this day, I can't see a Smurf without getting aroused.

Offline fertile
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2016, 04:04:29 PM »
bedroom
classroom
hotel
janitor closet
in the woods
car
all i can think of for the moment

Offline liarsuk33

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • Here we go.....
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2016, 02:13:12 AM »
I did find a beautiful small beach in Cornwall, a bit off the beaten track, with a few small caves open to the sea. All her screams would be difficult to hear; it's important that there is no chance of rescue......In fact at the time (mid seventies) I was following two young cuties with bikini's tied with string on the side. It was one of my first fantasies of rape, the idea of getting them inside and having them both, undoing those tempting knots and their bikinis falling away; still makes me hard.....

For me the criteria always has to be ZERO hope of rescue, so very deserted places.

Offline Withness

• Sophomore
  • Merits 2
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2016, 12:10:12 AM »
Pools, Hot Tubs, and Showers. Enough said.

Those all sound awesome.  Maybe a pool party where everyone's wasted or too distracted to care.  I can see a kind hearted soul narrowly saving an attractive young lady from passing out and drowning in the water.  He drags her over to the edge and lays her facedown on the tiles so she can puke out whatever water or alcohol she may have swallowed.  He takes a minute to catch his breath and notices nobody was paying the slightest attention to the fact a drunk\high girl nearly died.  Everyone is having too much fun to care.  He sees a few guys getting not so subtle blowjobs from some of the more adventurous girls.  A few women are already spread out and receiving some harder attentions.  He's the designated driver for his group and probably one of maybe four sober people out of about a hundred.  He glances to his recent act of heroism.  Still breathing, but completely unconscious and insensate.  Her thong clad ass is just barely covered by the surface of the pool while she's bent over the edge.  Taking stock of the healthy amount of topless, bottomless, nude or scantily dressed ladies, he shrugs and goes for it.  She owes him one anyway for saving her.  So he peels down her g-string and hilts up.  Just another drunk slut getting fucked.

Personally, I always found the thought of a couple in a car on 'lover's lane' a nice spot.  Once the back and both front seats were lowered and flattened, it's roughly bed sized.  The girl has been teasing too much and beyond some petting and fairly tame kisses, she's been enjoying the attention without reciprocating.  Finally, her date strips her down to her heels, spreads her and proceeds to pump away.  Anyone who would come by and shine a light in the window would see a par of shapely legs spread open, ending in a pair of classy heels pressing against the window and occasionally waving a bit.

CJC3917
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2017, 11:25:57 PM »
In her own home...he gets in the house, and outside her bathroom door while she walks in her bedroom naked and then takes her right there on her bed