ravishu.com

March 29, 2017, 07:40:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 182,448 posts.
This forum contains 12,577 topics.
We have 16,249 registered users.
Please welcome Ibizya, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't ask how is mother is doing while sucking his cock  (Read 669 times)
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 31

Ignore
« on: September 26, 2015, 09:50:02 PM »

I thought this was entirely fictional but upon a little research found that it is a page from an actual book, "The Young Girl’s Handbook Of Good Manners for Use in Educational Establishments" written in the early 1900s by Pierre Louys.  Apparently he enjoyed spicing his erotic work with humor as noted in the 4th paragraph.

"I was born an original sinner. I was born from original sin.  If I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done, there'd be a pile of money piled up to my chin."  Eurythmics
kaitlin86
Graduate

Merits 21

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 10:17:39 PM »

Well given that it's a parody and not at all ever intended for young girls OR to be used in educational institutions i would say it is fictional. Still great tho! Gonna have to find a full copy to read :)

God made me a cannibal to fix problems like you
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 31

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 10:25:38 PM »

It's on Amazon :)

"I was born an original sinner. I was born from original sin.  If I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done, there'd be a pile of money piled up to my chin."  Eurythmics
Tinkerbell
Professor
Undergrad

Merits 98

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 11:33:19 PM »

I STILL HAVE my copy. The fourth paragraph is HIGHLIGHTED!

Love,

Jamie
Nero
Undergrad

Merits 27

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2015, 05:48:03 AM »

It is indeed a real book, but of course written tongue in cheek. The author was famous for writing erotic poetry and novels, amongst other things.

Innocence passed me by
kaitlin86
Graduate

Merits 21

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2015, 10:34:57 PM »

Just got this book and OMG is it hilarious!  emot_laughing.gif emot_rotf.gif

kaitlin86
Graduate

Merits 21

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2015, 12:37:13 PM »

Here are some additional quotes that i particularly liked

"Do not pee from the top of the staircase to make a waterfall"

"Do not jerk all your boyfriends off into a pitcher of lemonade, even if you happen to prefer this drink with fresh cum in it. Your dear Father's guests might not share your tastes"

"If asked what you wish to drink with your meal, do not reply: 'I only drink cum'"

"Putting honey between your legs to get a little dog to lick you is permitted in a pinch; but it is unnecessary to return the favor"

"Do not draw your teachers private parts on the blackboard, especially if she showed you them in confidence"

"If the little lock of hair in your locket was cut from the blonde pubes on your lezzie's cunt, say instead that they are hair from someone's head"on

"During the sermon, if the preacher seems to believe in the 'purity of young Christian girls,' refrain from tittering"

"Never stuff a garden house into your private parts. The instruments ejaculate much to strongly and exceed your capacity"

"To whatever degree possible, avoid shutting yourself up in your beach hut with a gentleman. Go in with a young girl instead, as she can go down on you just as well, if not better, and will not comprise you"

"Do not ask the hotel manager if the maid knows how to eat pussy. Ask her yourself"

"Do not utilize the town crier to announce that you have lost your virginity. The man who found it will not be giving it back to you"

"Do not strap on a dildo to screw your mother unless she asks you to do so"

darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 31

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2015, 04:38:11 PM »

OMG I have to get this book now

shamedanna
Freshman

Merits 4

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2016, 11:55:44 AM »

That`s my christmas presents sorted
archon1980
Senior

Merits 4

You've made the volcano angry!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2016, 02:22:05 AM »

I know what I'm getting my girlfriend for Christmas.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: