Author Topic: uploading pics to profile problem  (Read 645 times)

Offline kaitlin86

• Graduate
  • Merits 21
uploading pics to profile problem
« on: September 05, 2015, 11:35:26 AM »
Was uploading some pics to my profile yesterday but started getting an error halfway through. Now when I try to upload I get a page that say "An error has occurred!" Also half of that he pics that did upload were flipped upside down by the site for some reason. Any ideas what's going or go to fix it?
God made me a cannibal to fix problems like you

Offline zokah

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 92
Re: uploading pics to profile problem
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2015, 06:33:45 AM »
I just tested it and everything worked for me, so I can only think it must have been something at your end
If you choose to put your penis into a hornets nest be prepared to accept the consequences
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 08:54:54 PM »
The forum software is wonky.  Not much we can do about it until we can talk our tech guy into doing an upgrade.
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

darklord
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2015, 08:37:25 PM »
I get this too. I have found that if I delete one of the pics I have on there, then it will let me add a new one.