Author Topic: What % of Your Brain Is Ruled by Imagination?  (Read 877 times)

Offline Polaris

• Freshman
  • Merits 5
  • I Love RU!
What % of Your Brain Is Ruled by Imagination?
« on: September 18, 2021, 01:41:41 AM »
Another quiz? Sure, why not. This one seemed to speak to me a bit.

https://play.howstuffworks.com/quiz/what-of-your-brain-is-ruled-by-imagination

Offline Polaris

• Freshman
  • Merits 5
  • I Love RU!
Re: What % of Your Brain Is Ruled by Imagination?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2021, 01:42:21 AM »
You Got:
110%
There's no doubt about it when it comes to imagination; you are definitely going all in and then some. You don't just let your imagination run the show; it's pretty much the whole force behind everything you do. If you weren't relying on your imagination, it's hard to guess what else might be guiding you around.

Offline Grumpy

• Undergrad
  • Merits 80
  • Enslavement of beauty is nature in action
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2021, 03:33:33 AM »
You Got:
5%

Imagination can be a wonderful thing, but it's not necessarily a wonderful thing for you. We're feeling like only a fraction of your mind is ruled by your imagination. For the most part, you let logic and reason take you where you need to go and leave your imagination to places like your dreams and the odd flight of fancy when you're not busy.

Somehow, as someone making a living as a creative person, I think this quiz doesn't know what it's talking about  :sign_a+:

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 496
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2021, 11:11:16 AM »
You Got:
75%

Based on your answers, it seems to us that you are very much prone to letting your imagination run away with you. You're not living full time in a fantasy world or anything like that, but you definitely know how to use your imagination to solve some problems and help you get through life. It's arguably one of your greatest strengths.

Well I don't know where the number comes from exactly, but it's a pretty good description of me I think. Not too shabby considering how odd and incomplete so many of the questions were.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 675
  • But would you really want her?
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2021, 12:27:25 PM »
You Got:
110%
There's no doubt about it when it comes to imagination; you are definitely going all in and then some. You don't just let your imagination run the show; it's pretty much the whole force behind everything you do. If you weren't relying on your imagination, it's hard to guess what else might be guiding you around.

Yeah that pretty well sums me up!
When I get around to it, I'll write

Offline Son of Lilith

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • I love mischievous girls!
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2021, 08:02:25 PM »
You Got: 110%

Hmm, my Imagination expected an outcome of 400%, 'sighs'...
Innana, a goddess, and therefore possesing eternal life, told Lilith desperately: "I want to live!" And Lilith answered: "If you want to live, you likewise have to die!" ("The Lilith Revolution", book by Werner J. Neuner)

Offline Kame
  • Freshman
  • Merits 2
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2022, 02:45:30 PM »
I'm 50%.

A balance of imagination and let's keep it real.