ravishu.com

March 26, 2017, 02:21:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 181,776 posts.
This forum contains 12,522 topics.
We have 16,292 registered users.
Please welcome TwinkleToes, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My First Night As Mikki's Bitch (Humiliation, NC, CBT, F+M+/m, NT, Domestic/Sexual Servitude)  (Read 2915 times)
Siafu4Life
Freshman

Merits 1

Ignore
« on: August 14, 2015, 01:10:14 PM »

**I've been a frequent visitor of this site over the last few years. This is my first attempt at making a contribution to the "Literature" section. Looking for any feedback...positive or otherwise. Thanks!!**

I was hanging out at my favorite watering-hole with a couple buddies. It was a fairly low-key evening...as we were just watching our favorite football team play their season opener. The place was usually packed during sporting events, and this night was no exception. Our team was down 24-0 at halftime, and I was contemplating busting out and heading home early. Told my buddies I was going to use the restroom, and take off. On my way back to the table, she caught my eye from clear across the room. She was gorgeous, and had a body to kill for. Got back to the table and told my buddies I might stick around a while longer...as I really wanted to meet this woman!!

The waitress came around to see how we were doing, and I asked her to send the woman a drink..and to let her know who had bought it for her. A few minutes later, the waitress walked over and placed a martini on the table in front of her, then pointed over to me. I raised my hand as to take credit, and letting her know it was me who sent the drink. She shot me a smile (incredible, by the way!) and gave me a nod. We made subtle eye contact over the next 45 mins, and I was trying to build up the nerve to go to her table. Suddenly the waitress came over, and handed me a napkin. On the napkin there was a note; "Thanks for the drink, sweetie. I'm not sure I'm your type". What did she mean? How could she know "my type"?

Feeling as if I was back in elementary school, I sent her a napkin of my own; "Maybe...maybe not, but you can't possibly know without even talking to me". It took about 15 mins...then another napkin made its way to me; "Meet me in the corner booth. It's a little quieter there". I didn't hesitate to make my way over. I saw her get up, to do the same. She wore a black leather miniskirt that barely covered her ass. A tight matching top that was cut extremely low, revealing over half of her spectacular breasts, and 4" heels completed her outfit. We arrived at the same time. She extended her hand; "I'm Michelle, thank you for the drink". I responded; "No problem regarding the drink, it's nice to meet you". She gave me a wicked grin, and puzzling response; "We'll see, sweetie".

We both sat down. She didn't waste much time, and started to talk; "Listen, sweetie..I don't want to waste your time, and I sure as fuck don't need you wasting mine". *I was shocked - had that really just come out of her mouth?* she continued; "I think you are mildly attractive, and my girlfriend Tanya agrees". *Now she had me thinking - mildly attractive? Girlfriend Tanya? ... WTF?* Again, she continued; "We both think it would be fantastic if you wanted to try out for a slave position we currently have available. I understand I'm being a bit forward, and your mind is probably stirring with all kinds of crazy thoughts. I'm not going to get in to specifics, as you aren't necessarily deserving of them. Just know that your only chance of seeing me beyond tonight, is by accepting this offer. You will be subject to anything her or I demand of you. Rest assured you'll be degraded, humiliated, used, and forced into acts (sometimes painful) you'll probably wish weren't being forced upon you. If you agree to be ours, actions from that point will NOT be consensual. We will be leaving here at 11:30, which is an hour from now. If you wish to take us up on this generous offer, meet us in the parking lot at 11:30. If you don't, I understand. Thanks again for drink". And with that...she walked back to her table.

I sat there for a second... as my mind was reeling. I also happened to notice that I was as rock-hard as I've ever been. Why was this? Some of the things she said sounded "kind of" fun, but I had my concerns. I have a decent amount of BDSM experience, as I've dated a few women with dominant personalities in the past. With that said, I was always ultimately a "free man", it was just Roleplay to spice things up. This girl (Michelle) was talking about being a "slave", forced to do things against my will, perhaps things I didn't really want to do. I finally made my way back to my table. My buddies, who were oblivious as to what was said during the conversation...all gave me the standard "Way to go, bro!!" accolades... I didn't know what to do. I couldn't actually meet them in the parking lot, could I? Why was I so turned on by the words she had spoken? Could I really comprehend what she was actually saying? I now had less than an hour to decide.

...to be continued.
mikki
Junior

Merits 7

Are you looking down my blouse?

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 09:37:14 PM »

hmmm... thanks for the martini, babe.

Michelle

all i really want to hear out of you is 'Yes Ma'am'." I play lots of places... but i live at 64 Shades Of Grey
BigJim
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 07:08:06 PM »

Very nice start and hope you finish the fantasy soon. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: