Author Topic: Let's Do The Drunk Bitch!  (Read 19081 times)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
Let's Do The Drunk Bitch!
« on: August 14, 2015, 10:59:46 AM »
WARNING!    You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non-consensual sex.  This particular story features characters under the age of 18.  If you do not like such stories, please stop reading. This story is all fiction and no characters in it are meant to resemble any real person.  If you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. The people who commit rape are despised everywhere. No one is being hurt, and this is pure fantasy.

rp, non-con, gangrape, violence, oral, anal

Let's Do The Drunk Bitch!

An original story from Vile8r

It was a usual Friday night at Sansom's, a local watering hole not too far from the university. It wasn't as trendy as some of the other college bars, in fact, Sansom's didn't even really cater to the college crowd. But the place seemed to attract a lot of frat boys, anyway. They liked the cheap drinks and they sometimes had better luck picking up chicks there than they did at the "meat markets".

That was what attracted Garrett Kane and his friends Rick, Frank and Evan. The four college boys could get drunk way easier at Sansom's and, even though the women weren't always as hot as they could find elsewhere, they were usually a lot easier to hit on. Garrett and his friends were more accustomed to hitting on girls a little closer to their age. The woman they had sitting at their table this night, was maybe past her prime as a hottie, but she could still be considered very attractive.

Sloan Easton was only 28, and was far from being old. But then again, the shallow frat guys considered any girl over 25 to be old! Themselves, they were all around the ages of 20 to 22.

Unbeknownst to the boys, the dark-haired woman had been a homecoming queen in her senior year of high school, and had been one of the more popular girls in school. She had also been a competitive figure skater at one time.

She had married young, to her high school sweetheart, Seth. After having two kids, her body wasn't maybe quite as fit and trim now, as it had been when she was a teenager. But Sloan could still pride herself on doing a damn fine job of filling out a pair of tight jeans. She still had curves where she needed them, and her tits still garnered a lot of horny stares from the guys.

The college boys saw Sloan in Sansom's a lot. She worked there as a waitress and often frequented the place on her time off as well. Sloan, you see, was an alcoholic. Had been for years. She had started drinking as a teenager, when her skating career fizzled out. The bottle had become her best friend.

For many years, she had hidden it well. From both her husband and her family. But it got steadily worse, until it resulted in her losing her job as a figure-skating coach. Then her husband left her. He left the kids with her, but after it became apparent she couldn't function enough to look after them, he took them also.

So now Sansom's was her life. When she wasn't working there, she was getting drunk there. Once in a while, allowing some guy to pick her up and take her back to his place. Or maybe not even making it that far, and just letting him bang her in the backseat of his car in the parking lot.

It certainly wasn't something that made the former homecoming queen proud. But as long as a guy was supplying her with booze, Sloan was fine with it!

Sloan saw a lot of young college guys in the bar. She served them all the time. Even though the guys she was sitting with tonight were attractive, good-looking guys, Sloan wasn't particularly concerned with going to bed with any of them. Sure, fucking a young college stud could certainly be no worse than some of the other guys she went home with. But all Sloan was really worried about this night, was getting hammered.

This Garrett guy was rather arrogant and full of himself, as most college boys seemed to be. But he had lots of money and he wasn't afraid to spend it on booze, and that made him all right by Sloan.

Garrett had a bad attitude towards women, looking at them as simply places to park his cock. Sansom's was the perfect place for him, as most of the women he ran into there, he considered as being below him. He came from big money. His grandfather, and now his father, ran a big investment firm in Philadelphia. Garrett knew that someday the CEO's position would likely be his too.

He never worried about his luck with the women. He could have his pick of any of the younger, hotter, college girls. But he could come here, flash his money, and the barflies, like Sloan, would come running. He'd take them home, bang the hell out of them and then kick them out the door. As far as he was concerned, they should be happy someone like him even gave them the attention.

Tonight, his attention was on Sloan. He had always considered her a good-looking woman and figured that back in her younger days, she had likely been quite a knockout. Despite the fact she didn't keep herself in as good a shape as she used to, Garrett imagined she still had a pretty sweet body under her clothes. A body still worthy of having a hard cock shoved into it!

He also knew that she was a woman with a drinking problem. And those were the best ones. He knew if he kept her supplied with drinks, chances were good he'd get himself between her legs before the night was over.

They had started a drinking game, whereby someone would call out a category, then everyone would have to list one item to do with that category. If you couldn't come up with something, you had to take a drink.

Everyone had taken a turn, then it was Sloan's turn to call out a category. "Cities that have hosted Winter Olympics!" she yelled out.

"Oh,that's easy," said Garrett. "Sarajevo!"

"Lillehammer!" Frank shouted.

"Lake Placid!" Sloan blurted out.

Garrett held up his hand. "Whoa! That wasn't an Olympic city!"

"In 1980! Yes!" Sloan insisted.
"No! Bull! Drink up," Garrett said.

"I almost went there. As a skater!" Sloan commented with a smug grin!

"Yeah, sure you did," Garrett sneered. "Me too!"

The other guys all laughed at Garrett's remark.

"Well, it's been real nice, guys!" Sloan said indignantly. She pushed her chair back from the table and stood up to leave. She wasn't going to hang around with these guys if they were just going to make fun of something in her life she was very proud of. She wobbled and staggered, realizing she was getting drunker than she had thought.

Garrett jumped up as she walked past his chair. He blocked her path.
"Why don't you come back to the house with me?" he asked.
His eyes wandered across the dark-haired woman's chest, lingering on the bit of cleavage peeking out from the top of her blouse.

"No, I gotta be some place," Sloan slurred, as she tried to push past him.

"Hey, we got a keg at the house," Garrett said. He figured for sure Sloan would love that!

"Sorry," she said. She continued to push past him.

"Come on! Just for an hour," Garrett persisted. He reached out and grabbed Sloan by the arm.
"Hey!" she snapped angrily. "Save it for the Tri-Delts!"

Garrett began pushing Sloan toward the entrance into the billiards room at the back of the bar.

"Let's go back here!" he said excitedly, feeling his cock growing hard. No way he was letting this woman get away without getting some kind of action from her.  Not after all the drinks he had bought her. His friends had also got up from the table and were following close behind. They knew exactly what Garrett had in mind.

"I said I gotta go!" Sloan spat. She was beginning to get angry and just a little scared.

"I'm sick of college girls," Garrett said.

Sloan was pushed into the room. Garrett and Rick grabbed both her arms and she was thrown down on a pool table. He reached down to unsnap her jeans. Sloan fought back, slapping and hitting him, kicking her legs out. Rick, Frank and Evan were trying their best to hold her down.

"Don't touch me! GET OFF ME!" she yelled out, panic in her voice. She couldn't believe these arrogant, brazen college boys were going to attempt to gangrape her right in the bar!

"PHILADELPHIA PD!" a voice suddenly barked.

The boys spun around to see a female undercover cop standing just a few feet away, her gun drawn.
"Get back to campus, boys!" she ordered.

The boys backed away from Sloan and she jumped up off the table, pulling down her blouse that had ridden up on her stomach.
"Just having some fun, officer," Garrett smirked, holding his hands out in front of him.

The cop didn't see the humor in Garrett's remark as she kept her firearm levelled at him. She motioned towards the door with a nod of her head.
"Walk out of here! Now!"

She followed the movements of the boys as they filed out of the room and headed for the exit.
"You okay, honey?" the cop asked Sloan.

"Yeah, I'm all right. Just some frat boy jerks thinking they were getting lucky."

"Well, take a little more care of who you drink with," said the cop, holstering her weapon and leaving the room. "You're lucky I was here. Things coulda went bad for you."

"Yeah, th-thank you," Sloan stammered.

Sloan went out to sit at the bar and have another drink. She realized she was shaking.

TO BE CONTINUED
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
Re: Let's Do The Drunk Bitch!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 12:48:36 AM »
It was getting late and Sansom's was clearing out. That was when Powell McClanahan, the bartender and owner of Sansom's, and also Sloan's boss, called her into the back room behind the bar.

"Sloan, I gotta talk to you," he said in a gruff tone. Powell was always kind of gruff.

In his mid-50s, he was about 300 lbs, with a big gut and poor hygiene. He was slowly balding and usually unshaven. Sloan was appreciative that he'd given her a job, but she considered him a bit repulsive. He had never tried anything with her, but Sloan knew he frequently checked her out.

"What's the matter?" asked Sloan as she followed him into the back room.

"Things ain't working out, Sloan. I'm gonna have to let you go."

"Wh-why? What's the problem?" Sloan asked, suddenly on the verge of tears. This was like getting punched in the stomach.

"Money's getting tight, I don't know if I can afford to keep all my waitresses."
Sloan knew that was likely bullshit. Sansom's made good money, and the place was not hurting.

"Please...." she begged.
Powell shook his head. "Forget it!"

"I'll work a week for free!" she sobbed.
"You don't work here anymore, okay?" the large man snapped.

"Powell, I need this job!" Sloan pleaded.
"There's a hundred watering holes in East Philly. Pick one!" he said.

"I have to work here!" Sloan argued.
"It's a bad life, Sloan. It's for the birds," Powell countered.

"I'll work for free," she said again. "Hell, I'll scrub the floors!"

"No!" Powell said, getting angry. He hadn't planned on Sloan being so stubborn.

Sloan stood for a moment, biting her lower lip and brushing the tears away from her face. She was desperate to keep her job and she suddenly realized she had to take a desperate measure to do so. She stepped toward Powell, who was leaning against his desk.

"Powell....I'll do.....anything!" She reached out and hooked her fingers in the waist of his pants. "I mean it!"

"Sloan....what the hell are you doing?" he asked, trying to pull back from her. She began to lower herself down to her knees.

She looked up at him as she began to unzip his pants. "Just relax, I know this is something you've wanted."

Powell gulped as he watched the young woman pull down his pants and undershorts. His thick, erect penis sprang free, right in front of her face. Sloan stroked it with her hand. The odor of his unwashed, sweaty genitals was pervasive. She had pretty well expected that.
But it wasn't the first time Sloan had sucked a dick that repulsed her. Very slowly, eyes locked on his, Sloan let her tongue slide over and around the head, before taking his hard cock in her mouth. She sucked on it, swirled her tongue around it, making him groan. She felt his hands at the back of her head, and knew that he wanted more.

Sloan slid her hands around to his flabby buttocks and took his cock deeper into her mouth. She sucked him hard, her stomach churning a bit from the bitter taste of him. Powell let out a low groan as she released him, let her lips tighten just beneath the head, and then pulled his shaft into her again. This was one of the finest blowjobs Powell had ever received, not that he really got that many.

He began to fuck her mouth – slowly, gently, letting her stay in charge by holding onto his ass cheeks with both hands. With each stroke, Sloan swallowed his cock a little deeper and held him there, sucking him rhythmically, before releasing again. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and let his cock slide still deeper, inch-by-inch, until she felt him enter her throat, swallowing him completely.

Sloan had virtually no gag reflex. Years of experience, which began when she was 13 and had sucked off her figure skating coach, served her well.
"Oh God... I'm gonna cum!" he gasped, speaking to no one in particular.

She glanced up, eyes sparkling, then swallowed him fully again... held him there, sucking, urging him on. Powell's legs shook, his head tilted back and his orgasm hit him like a bolt of lightning. He jerked, cried out and his cum spurted down her throat. Sloan gripped his ass, pulling him completely into her, swallowing in unison with each spasm of his cock.

Powell looked up from watching the attractive woman swallow his jizz. The door to the back room was open and he could look right out to the bar. There, standing with a big grin on his face was Garrett Kane. Shit! How long has he been fucking standing there? wondered Powell. For all he knew, the kid had seen everything!

The bartender ran a little side business of selling drugs, mostly weed, to the college kids. He had forgotten that earlier that night, Garrett had asked him for some weed. Powell had told him to come see him at closing time and he'd sell him some. After the snot-nosed punk got kicked out, it had sort of slipped Powell's mind.

And now there the little shit was standing, with a cocky grin on his face, taking in the whole show. Quickly, Garrett spun around and was gone. Powell pushed Sloan away from him and zipped up his pants. She hadn't seen him.

"So.....can I have my job back....please?" Sloan asked as she got back to her feet, brushing dust off the knees of her jeans.

"Yeah, yeah!" Powell snarled, as he waved her away. "I'm probably gonna regret it, but yeah. Now....just get the fuck outta here."

He didn't want to give her the satisfaction of knowing that she'd given him probably one of the best blowjobs he'd ever had. Certainly better than any of the other waitresses that had worked there. Powell also didn't mention that, if she was so desperate for a job there, he might consider making these little sessions a condition of her employment.

Garrett walked back out to the van in the back alley where his friends were waiting.
"Hey, didn't you get some weed?" Rick asked.

"Uh....no, I didn't," Garrett said with a smirk. "But I did get to see a free sex show."

"What? What?" Frank pestered him. "What the fuck did you see?"

"Our little 'Olympic skater' was on her knees behind the bar, gulping down cock like it was going out of style!"

"Sloan?" Evan asked. "She was sucking someone's dick?"
"Oh yeah," Garrett grinned. "Sucking away like noone's business. I gotta tell you guys, she knew what she was doing!"

"Who was she sucking off?" asked Frank.
"Oh, that's the best part," Garrett gloated. "She was sucking ol' Powell's dick."

"That fuckin' perv!" Rick laughed. "She probably has to blow him to pay her bar tab."

"Yeah, but Powell ?" Frank said, screwing his face up with distaste. "I mean.....of all the guys she could have, why the hell that fat shit?"

"I know," Garrett agreed. "She could have had us, but she had to go throw her little hissy fit."

"Powell McClanahan," Evan chuckled shaking his head. "That's about as low as you can go."
Garrett threw the van in gear and they drove away.

Sloan came wandering out of Sansom's and looked around. It was late at night now and had cooled off quite a bit. She pulled her jacket around herself tighter and began walking down a side street towards home. She was feeling very humiliated and angry at herself, for what she had just done with Powell. But.....at the time, it was all she could think of doing to preserve her job. It was either that, or jump in the sack with the old bugger.

And she knew that wasn't going to happen! It had been disgusting enough, just sucking his dick. Sloan hated when she drank too much, and let herself get so damn impulsive. It was going to take her a while to get the sour taste of his unwashed cock out of her mouth.

She only had another block to go and she'd be at her run-down basement apartment. She hated her apartment, but it was the only place she could afford. Because it was a basement suite, it was lower rent than some of the other rooms in the building.

Sloan never even noticed the van driving past her.

Garrett and the boys were going around the block by Sansom's. After getting kicked out of the bar, they'd been spending their time just cruising around, drinking beers and smoking weed. Yeah, they knew they had a keg waiting for them back at their frat house. But they were hoping they'd come across a few girls who might be looking to party as well. It was why Garrett had bought the van at an auction.

They had an old mattress in the back and even a small beer fridge. It was perfect, for what Garrett sometimes liked to call, "shaggin'-on-the-go."

They drove past Sansom's and about a half block ahead, they could see someone walking. It looked like a female. As they got a little closer, Garrett realized who it was.

"Hey guys, there's Sloan!"

"Yeah," smiled Evan. "The old slut!"

"Maybe we should pick her up," Frank suggested. "See if she wants to party."

Garrett thought for a couple seconds, then replied, "You know, guys, that's not a bad idea. Except, I think you know what kind of partying I'm thinking of."

"Oh yeah, bud!" said Rick, giving Garrett a high-five. "I'm definitely on the same page!"

Garrett sped up and turned the corner so he could go around the block again. As he drove, Garrett and Rick switched places on the go.

"I wanna be in the back when we grab this bitch," Garrett said.

They came back out on the street and could see Sloan still up ahead. She seemed oblivious to them. Rick pulled up to the curb right beside Sloan, and Evan pulled open the side door. Fortunately, being on a side street, at this time of night there wasn't much other traffic. Sloan was completely alone. Garrett and Frank reached out and grabbed her arms, yanking her into the back of the van, Rick not even coming to a stop. Sloan, her head in an alcoholic fuzz, was barely able to react until she was being thrown down onto the mattress. The door had been slammed shut and Rick was already driving down the street.

"All right! Howzabout we finish what we started?" Garrett grinned.

"GET OFF ME, YOU BASTARDS! GET OFF!" Sloan yelled.

She tried kicking, but one of the guys sat on her legs, pinning her to the mattress. Evan held her arms as Garrett undid the snap on her jeans. Sloan tried to twist and squirm as Garrett got his hand down inside her pants.

"Fuck off! Get off me......you sick fucks!" Sloan cried.

She whimpered as Garrett pushed a couple fingers inside her. "NO.....NOOOOO.....please....get off me!"

"Damn, you feel pretty good, Sloan," Garrett gloated. "We gotta get these pants off. I want my cock in you, slut!"

"Let's do this drunk bitch!" yelled Evan, with excitement.

Sloan tried to fight off the three men, but a drunk woman was no match for the college boys. Evan held her arms as Garrett and Frank began tugging her jeans down off her hips.

"NNNNOOOOOOOO!" she screamed.

After they got her shoes and jeans off, Evan helped pull her jacket off her. Garrett tore her blouse open, buttons flying every which way. The boys leered at her large 36D breasts inside her black bra.

"Fuckin' sweet!" said Frank.

They finished tugging and yanking her shirt off her, tearing it in two pieces in the process. Sloan fought and struggled as Garrett used a small jackknife to slice open her bra, her heavy breasts falling down onto her chest.

"Damn, I wanna cum on those!" Evan jeered.

"You'll get your chance," Garrett chuckled.

They stretched the crying woman out on the mattress, Evan and Frank holding her arms. Garrett used the jackknife to slice through her black silk thong panties.

"LET ME GO......LET ME GOOOOOO!" Sloan pleaded helplessly as she heard Garrett unzipping his pants.

Evan and Frank held her wrists tightly, as she still fought. Garrett had his pants down to his knees, exposing his erect 8-inch cock. He pushed her legs apart and pressed the head of his dick against her slit.

"Nooooo.....p-please..," she started to beg.

"Shut up!" Garrett snarled.

"Oh yeah," he panted. "This is gonna be good!"
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline AceOfKnaves

• Freshman
  • Merits 6
  • Play With Me...
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2015, 05:59:20 AM »
This is very arousing! I'm loving it so far, thanks for sharing it with us!! I'm really excited for more!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2015, 09:32:30 AM »
He began forcing his cock inside her. Sloan could feel her dry pussy lips spreading painfully to accommodate his shaft.

She groaned incoherently. "Oooooooooooooh, nooo!"

Garrett pressed forward harder, flexing his buttocks with all his strength until he was completely inside her. He wasted no time in beginning a hard, brutal fuck of the sobbing woman.

"Oh God.......please don't!......Don't!" Her piteous cries were choked back deep down in her throat as Garrett slammed into her. She could feel his erect penis pistoning in and out of her pussy.

Her pussy slowly began to lubricate itself as he thrust in and out. Sloan wasn't maybe quite as tight as the freshmen girls he usually fucked, but her pussy still felt great as it wrapped around his meat.

The other men cheered him on.
"Yeahhhh! Go Garrett! Fuck that pussy hard!" Evan yelled.

"Mmmmmm, you're some good fucking, Sloan," Garrett said, as he kept pumping his cock deeper and deeper into her body. "Like I said before, fucking those little college girls gets boring after a while. It's nice to have a real woman!"

"I s-said......get....off me!" Sloan bawled.

She couldn't believe this was happening to her. After all she had been through over the past few years, since her husband left her and she lost her kids, this was one thing that had never happened. Even in spite of some of the lowlifes she had left the bar with at times.

"AAAAHHH!" Garrett groaned and his dick began throbbing and twitching inside her.

"OH GODDDDDDD...," she moaned as she felt him spray his load inside her pussy. The thick, hot goo filled her and more sperm continued to pump into her as he deposited a huge mass into the sobbing woman.

Sloan groaned in helpless despair as Garrett emptied himself with spurt after spurt of his juices deep up inside her, filling her womb.
"Oh God, No, No, No!" she screamed as she felt his semen pooling in her vagina. Finally Garrett removed his cock from her.

"Damn, this skank feels good. You guys are going to love fucking this cunt," Garrett said as he climbed off the mattress. He switched places with Evan.
Rick had just came to a stop with the van. He had driven out to an old warehouse yard on the outskirts of town and parked behind some old buildings. Now he came into the rear of the van to join the others.

He saw Evan mounting her, sinking his whole cock deep into her. Evan started squeezing her breasts as he pumped into her body. Sloan's tits jiggled as his body slapped against her with his slow but deep strokes.
"Uuuuh.....uuuuuh.......uuuuuh, yeah, you are one hell of a fuck, Sloan," Evan said, as he leaned back, and squeezed her tits harder

Sloan felt humiliated as the skinny college kid thrust deep into her, forcing her body with its big breasts to bounce back and forth. He laughed as he fucked her in front of his friends. She noticed that the boy who had been driving, had pulled his cock   out and was beating off while he watched.

"Oh God!" she pleaded, "Don't.......Please don't...stop!"

"She's making too much damn noise," Garrett complained. "Let's shut her up!"

"Don't mind if I do," Rick chortled.

Evan pulled out, as Garrett and Frank rolled Sloan onto her stomach. Evan grabbed her hips and drove his cock back into her.

Rick pulled his pants off, letting his dick jut out from between his legs. Rick was a little taller and stockier than Garrett, with more of an athletic physique. He knelt on the mattress right in front of Sloan's face and began pushing his hard, throbbing cock towards her mouth. She tried to turn her head away, but he grabbed her.

"Come on slut. I want my cock in your throat."

"Get.....away!" she sobbed. "I'm....n-not.....doing that!"

"Suck my cock!" Rick barked. "If you can suck off that fat piece of shit, Powell, then you can do us too! And no teeth or I'll punch you in the head!"

Oh God! Sloan realized. Somehow they must have seen her in the bar with Powell!

Rick placed a hand on the back of her head as he began pushing into her warm mouth. Evan kept on pumping into her cunt from behind. The result was her head bouncing up and down on Rick's cock, her chin slapping his hairy ball sack.

"Oh shit.....damn......this feels good," Rick moaned. "When I cum, bitch, you better swallow it all or else."
 Sloan felt disgusted that this dork was fucking away at her mouth. Garrett and his buddies were exactly the types of guys that she had hated so much in high school. In her view, these guys were nothing but punk asses.

Rick and Evan kept her sandwiched between them, their cocks sawing in and out of her pussy and mouth. Garrett and Frank held her arms.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum!" Evan grunted. "I haven't gotten off in a week, bitch. I've been saving it all for tonight."

His hips slammed against her hard as he felt his cockhead twitch, and a warm jet of cum sprayed into her. Rick, still fucking Sloan's mouth, had a handful of her hair. He pulled her head up off his cock so that the head was just past her lips. Then he let out a grunt, as he blasted his first wad of warm, salty cum into her mouth. She was forced to start swallowing gulp after gulp as a stream of hot jizz poured from his cock into her mouth. Tears ran down her face, as the boys used her like a common street whore.

Sloan was thrown onto her back again and this time, Frank got between her legs. He pulled her legs up onto his shoulders and thrust into her with a quick, powerful thrust, leaving Sloan gasping for breath.

"Aaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhh! "

He fucked her with short, hard, punishing jabs that drew cries of pain from her. He paused, pulled back, then slammed back in with a brutal thrust as he tore his way into her.
"AAAAAOOOOOWWWWW!" Sloan shrieked.

The well-muscled young man fucked her hard, tearing his thick shaft in and out of her, almost removing the meaty cock head from her slit before slamming it back inside her. He reached forward with both hands, and grasping her by the shoulders, pulled her whole body back tight against him. His hard cock was sunk to its fullest depth in her quivering cunt as she felt the hardness of the head pressed tight against the end of her cervix. Frank had the largest dick so far, and Sloan gritted her teeth as she felt his meat fill her up.

He grasped and squeezed her breasts, jerking and pulling at them as he viciously raped her. She could feel his cock in her belly, as he ground savagely into her.

He plowed deep, deep inside her, until it felt as though his rampaging rod would split her in two. His balls were slapping against her as his cock drilled into her harder and harder. The pain from her pussy and her tits was excruciating.

"Owwwww!...Oh, please stop! Please take it out!" Sloan was sobbing.

"No way!" Frank grinned. "I'm not stopping until I shoot my load in your pussy!"

"NO! Oh God......no! Please don't come in me......please not inside me!" Sloan pleaded.

She realized, in her still alcohol-addled state, it was probably a little too late to worry about that. Garrett and Evan had both already shot their seed into her. The fear of one of these college boys getting her pregnant was all too real.
The man didn't pay any attention to her pleas.....he just fucked her harder and faster. Her body was being driven into the mattress and she could feel his thrusts becoming more forceful and faster.

"Please...No...," she begged over and over..."Don't do this...Please!"
Frank's whole body suddenly went still and he let out a loud groan as his warm, white spunk shot into Sloan. He kept pushing in deeper, loving how her cunt squeezed around him, pulling every drop out of his aching balls.

"Goddamn, yeah, that was fun!" Frank beamed as he slipped out of her.

He admired Sloan's naked body still being held by Garrett and Evan. Yeah, she'd let herself go a little bit over the years. The boozing didn't help matters. But she still had a damn sweet body. The woman's thighs carried a little extra fat but were still very curvy. Her large tits, with their dark brown nipples were still firm and stood up high on her chest. Her pussy had a small mound of dark, curly hair, which was different from a lot of college girls nowdays, Frank noted. A lot of them shaved down there.

Overall, the boys could definitely tell that ten years or so ago, Sloan likely did have a very toned, athletic body. A body developed by the strict regimens of figure skating.

"Hey, get outta the way! It's my turn to fuck this slut," said Rick, pushing Frank off to the side.

Grabbing her calves, and lifting and spreading her legs for better penetration, he began fucking her with slow deliberate strokes, his cock pushing in effortlessly. Pushing in deep, then retracting all but his cock head, then back again. With every down stroke, Sloan groaned as his cock bottomed out against her cervix.

"Ooow.....oooww......OOOW….ooow!" she moaned, and occasionally jerked and cried out as Rick's long cock pressed on her cervix.
As this was taking place, Garrett and Evan were biting and gnawing on Sloan's tits, slathering them with their saliva. But she was so numb, it went all but unnoticed.

Her body rocked back and forth from the rhythmic fucking of her warm sopping pussy. Rick felt himself on the edge of orgasm.
"Oooohhhh fuck," he grunted. "I'm gonna cum….ughhhhh yeahhhh…"

Rick wrapped his arms around Sloan's waist, and jammed his cock into her cunt hard. Pushing himself deep into her, forcing her legs tight against her chest. His cock twitched once, then again, as his nuts tightened, then pumped more semen into her already cum-filled cunt. Holding her tightly, his hips bucked and his ass muscles flexed. It wasn't as big a load as he had shot down her throat, but that was understandable. It hadn't been very long since he had done that.

Rick had a reputation amongst the college girls for his stamina. He knew it wouldn't take long for him to recharge.
After he finished cumming, Rick stood up and let his deflating cock slip from her cunt. "Thanks for the pussy" he said with a smile.

darklord
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2015, 09:56:29 AM »
Another stellar example from a master story teller.

Lust4Mommy
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2015, 08:55:29 PM »
Outstanding cock hardening story - KEEP IT UP  :emot_4wank.gif:

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2015, 12:23:19 AM »
"Y-you assholes.....are g-gonna pay.....for th-this," Sloan whimpered, as they let go of her arms and she was able to curl up on the mattress. A large puddle of cum had seeped out of her.

"Yeah, like the cops would listen to some alcoholic ditch-pig like you!" Garrett sneered.

He and the rest of the guys were sitting around on some seats that they had set up in the back of the van, enjoying a cold beer, as they contemplated their next move with Sloan.
"We gonna fuck her some more?" Evan asked.

"Yeah," said Garrett. "I ain't letting a piece of ass like her get off that easy. I got more fun planned!"

"Let me go.....please! I-I won't say anything to anybody! Just take me home.....please!" Sloan begged.

"You'll go home when we say you go home," Garrett said. "Now crawl over here! I want my cock sucked......like you did with Powell! I saw the whole thing, you know. You look like you're pretty good at gobbling dick!"

"Fuck off Garrett!" she spat. "What I did with Powell is none of your business. I'm not doing anything with you!"

Garrett snapped his fingers and Frank and Evan jumped up from their seats. They seized Sloan by her arms and began dragging her over to Garrett.
"Get away! Get away!" she shrieked, trying to pull back.
Garrett grabbed her by the head, and began forcing his erect dick into her mouth. She tried twisting her head to keep him from entering her.

"Nooooooo!........Please no!........ mmmmuuummmpppphhhh...."

Sloan began choking on Garrett's meat as he forced himself deep into her mouth. He was pumping his hips forward and back, fucking her mouth. She continued gagging and choking on him, her body twisting as she tried to pull away. Frank and Evan held her arms, forcing her to suck Garrett's cock. He was trying to rape her mouth as viciously as he could.

Frank was watching and feeling his cock getting hard again. With Sloan on her knees, slightly bent over, her legs spread a bit allowing a good view of her pussy, Frank decided he needed to join in the action. He knelt behind Sloan and slapped her across the ass.

"Ready for another fuck, babe?" he asked.

"Go for it!" yelled Evan.

Sloan felt Frank grab her by the hips, but she couldn't move as Garrett kept her mouth on his cock. With a powerful thrust, Frank sunk his cock into her already well-lubed up cunt.

"Oh yeah, that's good!" he said as he started pumping her hard from behind. He was pumping the sexy woman so hard that her dangling breasts, with their large cork-like nipples, kept slapping each other as her body bounced back and forth with his deep thrusts.

All the boys laughed as they watched her ass jiggle, while Frank fucked her hard. Sloan had never been so humiliated as the college boy fucked her from behind, while at the same time Garrett kept her mouth wrapped tightly around his cock.
"You're one hell of a good fuck, bitch. I'm going to pump your cunt full of cum," Frank smirked. He held onto her hips as he rammed away at Sloan from behind.

Sloan's warm mouth and tongue on Garrett's cock was bringing him to orgasm. He gripped the sides of her head as his penis jerked inside her mouth, spurting jizz down her throat. Sloan coughed and gagged as she was forced to swallow it all. Moments later, Frank plowed his cock deep inside her, and she felt another jet of warm semen shooting up into her. Garrett and Frank pulled out of her, and she collapsed onto her hands and knees.

But her respite was short-lived, as it was now Evan and Rick's turn to double-team her.

"I'm doing her mouth," Evan said.

"All right, I'll pound that sweet cunny of hers again," Rick smiled.
With Sloan still on her hands and knees, Rick positioned himself behind her.
"NO......NOOOOO! Stop it, you guys! I've had enough!" Sloan protested, trying to twist around to push Rick away.

Evan pulled on her hair and yanked her head back towards him.
"Garrett told you before...we decide when it's enough!" he snarled.

Before Sloan could say anything again, Evan was forcing his meat between her lips. He let out a satisfied groan as her mouth wrapped around him. Behind her, Rick slowly slid inside her, enjoying the silky wetness of her pussy swallowing up his fuckpole.

Then he pulled back and slammed into her, feeling his cock push up against her cervix. At the same time, her mouth tightened around Evan's shaft.

"Yeah, you suck that cock good," Evan said with a sick grin. "Suck it like a whore!"

"A whore is all she is!" Garrett sneered. "An Olympic skater, huh? Only event she would have ever won a medal in would have been fucking the judges!"

"Yeah! Good one!" Rick laughed, high-fiving Garrett.

Sloan felt tears running down her face. How dare these guys cheapen a part of her life that she held very dear in her memories!
The dark-haired woman was subjected to another brutal fuck from Rick. He watched his cock powering back and forth inside her. She made choking and gagging sounds as Evan pushed his cock in and out of her throat, her tears mixing with the slobber running down her chin.

Sloan was rocked back and forth between the two men, as they abused her pussy and mouth. The only sounds in the van were of Rick's well-toned body slapping against the back of her thighs, and her lips slurping along Evan's cock shaft. Garrett and Frank watched with silent amusement as they shared a joint.

Garrett admired Sloan's nude body wedged between Rick and Evan. From the first time he'd met Sloan at Sansom's, he'd imagined she must have a pretty nice body under her clothes. He wasn't disappointed. Maybe it wasn't as trim and firm as most of the college bunnies he chased after. But Garrett liked a woman with a bit of extra meat on her hips. As the saying went around the frat house, it was "a little extra cushion for the pushin'!"

Even though Sloan was only about 6 years his senior, she was much more of a mature, older woman than the sorority bimbos he regularly banged. He was reminded of one of  his parents' maids he had fucked when he was 18. She was an attractive 30 year-old Hispanic woman. Ever since then, Garrett had developed a thing for older women.

Evan let out a yell of pleasure as his cock erupted in Sloan's mouth. He thrust his hips up into her face as he made her swallow his seed. Rick picked up his tempo as well, finally emptying his balls into her saturated cunt.

"Ohhhhhhh.......shit! That was good!" Rick said as he slipped out of Sloan's pussy, cum still dripping from the tip of his dick.

Sloan, near the point of exhaustion, collapsed in a heap on the floor of the van.

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2015, 03:15:29 PM »
 :emot_clap.gif: :emot_clap.gif: :emot_clap.gif:
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2015, 07:33:00 PM »
"Man, we've used her pretty good!" Evan said.

"Not as good as we're gonna though," Garrett said, with a sly grin.

"What else you got planned?" Rick asked.

"Well, the way I look at it, she's got three holes and we've only used two so far," Garrett said, taking a swig of beer. "You boys following me?"
"You talking about a little ass-plowing?" Frank asked.

Garrett gave him a thumbs-up. "Exactly what I'm talking about!"

Sloan was still in a bit of a daze, and it didn't immediately register in her brain what the men were talking about. But when she heard 'ass-plowing', she suddenly realized what was happening.

"NOOOOOOOO!" she screamed out. "You're NOT doing that!"

She tried to lunge for the door of the van, but her legs were weak and she had trouble standing up. Rick and Frank were able to grab her arms and dragged her back to the mattress.
"NOOOOOO.......OH GOD........NOOOOOOOO!" Sloan bawled.

When she was younger, Sloan had dabbled in anal sex, allowing her ex-husband to do it to her a few times, when they were married. But it had been painful, even with lubrication, and Sloan did not like it. She knew these men would be rough and brutal.
Rick and Frank pinned her down to the mattress, as Garrett got behind her and pushed her legs apart. He pulled her cheeks apart and and poured some beer onto her ass.

"That's all you're getting for lube!" he laughed.

Sloan screamed and whimpered in pain as Garrett began to push his cock through the tight ring of her sphincter. Holding her hips with both hands, he eased his cock deeper into her rectum. Sloan screamed even louder as he buried all of his eight inches in her ass.

"AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

His dick filled  her up, making her ass feel as if it was on fire, her body racked in pain. Garrett began to fuck her – slowly at first – as she thrashed her head from side to side. Evan jammed her torn blouse into her mouth and tied it around her head.

"There! That'll help keep her quiet," he said.

Sloan felt his fingers tighten on her hips and his fucking grow faster and rougher. Her body was being jolted violently and his balls slapped against her cunt with every thrust. Her screams and cries were almost animalistic.

"Wow, this ass feels pretty damn good!" Garrett panted, as he plowed away.

It didn't take too long for him to build towards climax. Garrett sped up his thrusts as cum exploded from his cock. Sloan could feel each of his spasms as his seed jetted deep inside her ass. She could only scream helplessly through the gag in her mouth.

Soon after Garrett pulled out of her, Evan made his way in behind Sloan, and viciously shoved the head of his cock in her ass. He wasted no time in shoving the full length up her butt, ignoring her muffled squeals. He began hammering away.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH…. FUUUUUUUUUUCK…." Evan closed his eyes and enjoyed it, as her clenching ass massaged the thick shaft of his dick. Tucking his hands under her hips, he made sure that her bottom stayed high in the air as her upper body fell forward. Her face was buried in her arms as tears ran down her face. Her boobs were flattened against the matress, rubbing against the grubby fabric as she heaved a little, trying to pull away from the cause of her pain.

Evan brutally drove himself inside the woman as hard as he could. The other men watched with sadistic glee. They couldn’t wait for their turn to ass rape Sloan.

Over and over, Evan slammed his meat up her poop chute as she cried and screamed for mercy. He leaned back and with one last thrust, he drove his dick up Sloan and blew wads of sperm up her derriere. He had a wide grin on his face as he pulled out of her, and looked down at her body, soaked in sweat. His cock was slick with cum and blood, which he wiped off using Sloan's discarded pants.

"Yeah, that was some good ass-fuckin'!" he exclaimed.

It didn't take long for Frank to begin pummeling Sloan’s butt. He was trying to see how much pain he could inflict on her ass. He would pull out of her rear, until only the head of his cock would remain, only to thrust back in harder.

"MMMMPPPHHHHHHH! MMMMPPPPHHHHHHH!" Sloan was crying out in agony.

Frank plowed into her behind with reckless abandon, pushing his cock in as far as he could, watching her ass stretch out. He pressed hard up against her butt hole ... pushing his cock deep inside her ass right to the hilt until he could feel her moist pussy rubbing against his balls. After a while, Frank slowed down, thrusting in and out gently. Then he began a hard pumping rhythm as he prepared to cum.

"Uhhhhhh.......uuuhhhhh.....UUUHHHHH!"

Frank shot his load deep inside Sloan's anus, filling her rectum with a massive glut of thick cum. He stayed inside her ass for a while, then pulled out. Her ass was a red puffed-out hole with sperm oozing from it.

Sloan was like a limp noodle, barely able to move on the mattress. Sweat ran down her face and the gag in her mouth was drenched in slobber. She was praying it was all over, but she knew there was one more. It was now Rick's turn to rape her ass. She felt him kneeling on the mattress behind her.

"Fuck that ass!" Garrett yelled.

"Yeah, we got 'er nice and broke in for you!" Evan added.

Sloan braced herself as she felt Rick's penis pushing at her ass entrance. She cried out as her meaty ass was once more invaded, feeling her ass clench and release around the pole violating her insides, trying to adjust. Running his hands over her back, Rick massaged her lower back muscles as he listened to her gasping and panting in pain. He was just holding himself inside her.

Then, suddenly, he thrust his hips forward until his balls slapped against her open pussy.

Sloan let out another muffled scream as her ass split wide open. It felt like Rick was driving a baseball bat up her tight hole.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH…. FUUUUUUUUUUCK….," Rick groaned with pleasure.

Slowly, Rick drew about half of his dick out of her tight hole, enjoying the slick grip of her ass as it moved around his dick. Slamming back in, he jolted her forward a little on the mattress; so he got a better grip on her hips to keep her in place. Sloan moaned and whimpered as her nipples and breasts rubbed against the mattress, her ass burning as he pushed in and out of her.

She could feel the head of his dick pushing deep into her body, making her stomach cramp a little as he slammed home in her tight hole. Starting up a steady rhythm in and out of her sore asshole, Rick pumped her ass hard. Using his hands on her hips, he started slamming her body back towards him every time he thrust forward, really burning and stretching out her pooper.

Sloan could only dig her fingers into the mattress and pray he would finish soon. Her breasts were starting to get sore from rubbing on the mattress, her nipples stiff and raw.

Rick reached forward and gripped a large portion of her long dark hair, wrapping it in his hand and using it to pull her head back. As her body moved back with her upturned head, her back arched and pushed her chest more firmly against the floor, her ass high in the air as his dick drove even deeper.

"OH FUCK… OH MY GOD!!!" Rick yelled out.

He pulled back even harder on her hair as his dick pushed in its deepest yet and began spurting hot globs of cum deep into her body. Sloan could feel every pulse of his dick pressing on the tightness of her ass, every spurt of cum that flowed into her body. Rick pulled out, his dick making a soft plopping noise as it fell out of her stretched hole.

Garrett and the others were checking out her gaping asshole, watching as white globs of cum ran out of the slowly closing hole. Sloan laid face down on the mattress, completely still, breathing heavily with her eyes slightly glazed over. She looked to be in a bit of shock. Evan reached down and yanked the gag out of her mouth, allowing her to breathe easier.

"Shit, man, is she still alive?" Evan chuckled. "You pounded her fuckin' hard, Rick!"

"We loosened that ass up pretty good," Garrett commented.

"Fucked that teasing slut good," Rick spat. "I could've fucked that big ass all night!"

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2015, 09:49:35 AM »
"She's pretty worn out, but we ain't finished yet," Garrett said. "Has everybody had at least one turn in all her holes?"
"She hasn't sucked my dick yet," Frank stated.

"Okay, well what we're doing next is, we're gonna give her a little TP action!" Garrett grinned.
"All right!" Evan whooped. "I love TP!"

"There's nothing better,man!" Rick agreed.
They all had many good memories of some of the young college girls they had gangbanged in that fashion.

Getting to do the same to Sloan now, had them all extremely excited.

"I get her cunt again," said Garrett, "Frank can do her mouth, and Evan and Rick, you can fight over her ass."

"We'll take turns," said Frank. "Evan, you go first."

Sloan was barely able to protest as Garrett laid on the mattress beside her and pulled her over on top of him.
"N-no........st-stop......pl-please....stop!" Sloan whimpered, her voice barely audible.

"Just shut up and get on my cock," Garrett ordered her.
He thrust his hips upward, smiling as he felt his cock push back into her warm cunt.

"That's the stuff," he said. "Damn your pussy feels good!"
Frank knelt beside her, and pulled her head towards him. Sloan had no strength to resist as he pushed her mouth onto his hard dick.

Sloan made sucking and slurping sounds as his cock moved in and out of her mouth. Frank pushed in so deep that his balls were hitting her bottom lip. His hands were on the back of her head holding her, so he could fuck her mouth. He thrust in and out as he moaned in rhythm.

While this was happening, Evan got behind her, lining up his erect cock with Sloan's bumhole. He gave his hips a hard shove forward, at the same time using his hands to push apart her ass cheeks. He buried his cock in her as deeply as possible, impaling her. Her belly burned and cramped as his cock expanded and he withdrew a few inches, then thrust in again, forcing her entire body upwards.

Garrett hung onto her hips as he fucked her hard and fast, her large udders pressed against him. He drove into her again and again, using her hole for his pleasure. She looked great, sprawled out on top of him, straddling his cock. She felt like she was being literally split in half by the two cocks sawing back and forth in her pussy and ass.

Frank was also being relentless, shoving his meat into Sloan's throat, making her choke, then pulling back out.
Evan paused from his hard pounding of Sloan's ass, and pulled out, allowing Rick to take a turn. The two men switched spots, Rick wasting no time to sink his fuckstick into Sloan's sore ass. Rick began fucking her hard, loving how her body slapped against his. Garrett was attempting to thrust into her as far as he could go.

"Hey, I don't want anybody blowing their load in her yet!" Garrett called out.

"Why the hell not?" Frank asked. "I wanna fill this bitch's stomach!"

"Don't worry," Garrett said. "I'll let you know my plan."

Garrett and Rick set up a rhythm of alternating thrusts, Rick driving up Sloan's ass as Garrett would pull back, then Rick pulling back and Garrett shoving his meat deep in her sopping cunt. Frank pumped her mouth, loving how her slobber coated his shaft and ran down her chin.

"You guys getting ready to blow?" Garrett asked.

"Fuck yeah, I am!" Rick answered.
"Me too, " Frank grunted, Sloan choking around his cock.

"Okay, on the count of 3.....get ready! Evan, get your dick over here too!"

"One......... Two............THREE!" Garrett yelled.

Simultaneously, the three men pulled their cocks out of Sloan's holes. Garrett pushed her off him, onto her back.
"All right! Let's paint this slut's tits white!"

"Fuckin' yeah!" Rick whooped

Quickly gathering around her, the four men stroked their meat furiously, watching as ropes of their creamy spunk shot all over Sloan's ample tits. Some sprayed up onto her neck and chin. Sloan laid there in quiet humiliation, as the men dumped their cum on her.

As each guy finished spurting their seed, they wiped the heads of their cocks on Sloan's breasts.

"Now that looks pretty damn good!" Frank laughed. "Some nice white tits!"

"You......y-you..guys are......a-all....s-sick," Sloan sobbed. Her body glistened with sweat, and her eyes were red and swollen from crying.

"Maybe so," Garrett chuckled. "But wasn't this a whole better than sucking off a fat-ass, slimy bartender?"

"Yeah, what the hell would possess you to want to touch that old fuck?" Evan sneered. "We gave you the chance to have some good fun earlier and then you turned around and went to him? That's kind of an insult!"

"What were you doing? Paying your tab?" Rick laughed.

"N-never mind.....wh-what I was doing......it w-was my......business," Sloan shot back. "Now take.....m-me.....home.....you....b-bastards!"
"Of course we will," said Garrett. "But we all know you'll keep quiet about this, won't you?"

"Like we said before," Evan pointed out, "the cops ain't gonna listen to someone like you, and you know it! Hell, you're just some drunk skank who was looking for a fuck is all they'll think."

Sloan was silent. She knew the boys were right. They were college boys with rich daddies and good lawyers, she was nothing. An alcoholic ex-skater, who couldn't even raise her own kids.
She hated them. Hated them more than anything in the world after what they had just done to her. But there would be nothing she could do.
"I-I won't say.....a-anything," she whimpered, looking down at the cum slowly drying on her tits. "I-I promise."

"Okay then, let's go," said Garrett.

Garrett got into the driver's seat of the van and started it up. As he began driving, Sloan pulled her pants and jacket on over her abused body. She ached all over and her arms and legs were so weak she could barely move. But she managed to get her clothes back on. Soon the van came to a stop, and Evan pulled the door open.

"Get out, bitch!" he ordered.

Sloan looked outside. She saw a sign that read 34th Street. She lived on 40th.
"B-but.....this isn't my street...." she began to protest.

"Yeah, I know," Garrett sneered. "But I ain't a goddamn taxi. I'm not driving all over the bloody city just to take you home. It's nice out, perfect for a walk!"

Evan and Rick shoved her out onto the asphalt and the van sped away.

THE END 

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2015, 06:41:07 AM »
One of your great stories again. Always a pleasure to read.

And I am quite sure, the bitch wasn`t drunk any more at THE END ....  :angel:

cgmissy
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2015, 06:20:44 PM »
Ohmygawd, that story was awesome to read.  She is a minimally sympathetic character.   I love that she was a victim of her own circumstances ... the crash of the dream of an olympic athlete leading to alcohol, the alcohol addiction led to losing family and working at a bar, as if that wasnt rock bottom, she willingly sucked the bartender which led to the college guys unwillingly having their way.  Loved the story.

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2015, 01:44:37 AM »
Missy, I admire how you put a whole life in one sentence !!  :angel:
Well done !  :emot_kiss.gif:

Milf4Fuck
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2015, 01:53:48 AM »
I like lust4mommy your story mom with son

Lust4Mommy
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2015, 09:56:05 PM »
I like lust4mommy your story mom with son

Hey MILF4Fuck - I've tried to PM you but your mailbox is always "full" (wasn't ignoring you at all)  - I know you gave me your personal email address, but normally I prefer to chat here and get to know people before I send personal emails (sorry no offence, but I like to test the waters with people first before getting more personal).  If you can clear your inbox and send you a PM the next time I'm on :)