ravishu.com

March 26, 2017, 02:21:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 181,776 posts.
This forum contains 12,522 topics.
We have 16,292 registered users.
Please welcome TwinkleToes, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rape brings you closer to God??  (Read 811 times)
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 31

Ignore
« on: August 13, 2015, 02:07:21 PM »

Apparently they believe it is so.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/isis-enshrines-a-theology-of-rape/ar-BBlHDWR?ocid=spartandhp

"I was born an original sinner. I was born from original sin.  If I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done, there'd be a pile of money piled up to my chin."  Eurythmics
9Fan
Graduate

Merits 13

Well, hello.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 02:36:52 PM »

Angry

As much as I really don't want us in another war in the Middle East...I also have no problem with us surgically expending unneeded ordnance wherever these assholes are, and assisting all willing entities in the region in doing the same.

I'm an angelic demon...or a demonic angel.  Good and bad all at once.  Aren't we all?
Tony V.
Masters Degree

Merits 154

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 03:37:45 PM »

Yet another shining example of those ever so tolerant and progressive muslims showing their true colors as to the treatment of women.....

Remember, we're supposed to tolerate these animals and their F'ed up culture....

Tony V.                police
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 03:44:21 PM by Tony V. » Logged

"Just turn around, put your hands behind you, and do what the Officer tells you"
kaitlin86
Graduate

Merits 21

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2015, 05:29:13 PM »

Yet another shining example of those ever so tolerant and progressive muslims showing their true colors as to the treatment of women.....

Remember, we're supposed to tolerate these animals and their F'ed up culture....

Tony V.                police

Careful, You're straying very close to outright racism there. The Koran isn't only scripture to justify and encourage such horrific behavior, both the Jewish Torah and Christian Bible espouse much of the same things. The difference is that Judaism and Christianity have been able to go through numerous reforms over the centuries to expunge the most heinous beliefs and practices where some large parts of the Muslim world, like the middle east, have seen very little if any social and/or religious reform in centruries. Mainly because of the persistence of theocracies in the region. The number of Muslims who believe in the shit ISIS spews into the world are a fraction of a percent. Even most of the Iraqi's who have accepted ISIS dictatorship don't believe in what the cult does or teaches, only accepting it because is it better than the chaos we left them with. Which says how badly fucked up and failed there. And a cult is EXACTLY what ISIS is. They use the exact kinds of manipulation, brainwashing, and preying on the vulnerable to recruit and keep people that groups like Heaven's Gate (mass suicide of hundred including children) and the Order of the Solar Temple (sarin gas attack in Tokyo subways) among MANY others have used.

God made me a cannibal to fix problems like you
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 31

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 06:49:24 PM »

One would be hard pressed to argue against that Kaitlin.   Both the Bible and the Torah were written in male dominated societies that had little regard for women's rights, and contain what would amount to genocide at times,  but as articulate and accurate as your argument is, this is the 20-21st century and such brutality is hard to fathom, especially in the name of  religion.

"I was born an original sinner. I was born from original sin.  If I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done, there'd be a pile of money piled up to my chin."  Eurythmics
drakan
Junior

Merits 4

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2015, 07:16:32 PM »

Tony V.                police

Careful, You're straying very close to outright racism there. The Koran isn't only scripture to justify and encourage such horrific behavior, both the Jewish Torah and Christian Bible espouse much of the same things. The difference is that Judaism and Christianity have been able to go through numerous reforms over the centuries to expunge the most heinous beliefs and practices where some large parts of the Muslim world, like the middle east, have seen very little if any social and/or religious reform in centruries. Mainly because of the persistence of theocracies in the region. The number of Muslims who believe in the shit ISIS spews into the world are a fraction of a percent. Even most of the Iraqi's who have accepted ISIS dictatorship don't believe in what the cult does or teaches, only accepting it because is it better than the chaos we left them with. Which says how badly fucked up and failed there. And a cult is EXACTLY what ISIS is. They use the exact kinds of manipulation, brainwashing, and preying on the vulnerable to recruit and keep people that groups like Heaven's Gate (mass suicide of hundred including children) and the Order of the Solar Temple (sarin gas attack in Tokyo subways) among MANY others have used.

Pretty much this, one thing I would add is just how plain wrong it is to take ISIS and muslinism as the same thing, it's a comparison on the same level as german=nazi, yes ISIS are evil, they're just as bad as all the crap that hapened with the crusades, the inquisition, and the witch hunts.

Muslims are people who follow a set of beliefs just like chrstians or buddhists, ISIS are a bunch of criminals twisiting those beliefs to justify their actions.
Titi
Junior

Merits 9

Surprise!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2015, 08:45:57 PM »

This has nothing to do with religion, or even culture. All religions can be (and are) used to justify any kind of act a person wants to do, or wants others to do.
azazal
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2016, 06:39:29 AM »

Great topic
hornytheunicorn
Sophomore

Merits 1

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2016, 05:41:23 AM »

Sex slavery... a really hot topic in fiction, but terrible that it happens in reality. And reading about their rape of 12-year-old girls makes me wonder if they rape even younger children, making them pedos in addition to their other sins.
wickedman

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2016, 09:39:22 PM »

This is a great topic with no solution.  Yes, the Koran permits the making of enemies into slaves and you may do whatever you may want to slaves.  It does not make you holier by doing so.  ISIS has translated the Koran into a justification for all the sick, perverted things they do in this world today.  Crucifixion, beheading, live cremation, drowning, firing squads, hanging, rape are all criminal acts in MOST societies today.  ISIS makes the laws in the areas they control. All of these atrocities are legal in ISIS controlled territories.  In Saudi Arabia, beheading is legal and so is firing squad and hanging.  BUT that is all after a real trial.  ISIS allows their supporters to be judge, jury and executioner all in one and to justify this insanity uses excerpts from the Koran.  As has been pointed out, all religions have condoned violence at one time or another but for the most part those actions have evolved into non-existence.  How many people have been killed, tortured, raped in the name of religion and God.  Just look at the inquisition, WW2, the Serbian war, etc.  Maybe this is the best justification for the separation of church and state and I'm not talking about "God," I'm talking about control by a religion if you get my drift.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: