Author Topic: Secret Slut  (Read 10260 times)

abbyaaaa
Secret Slut
« on: July 30, 2015, 05:35:58 AM »
Dying light filtered through the thin curtains, illuminating clothes strewn around the floor. Kenzi was half dressed in ripped, sheer black tights and a pleated black skirt. She held a tank top on a hanger in front of her chest, then let it rest at her side. There was no way her lacy, black and white bra wouldn't show through the top, it was much too thin. As she tossed the top aside she settled on a over-sized, emerald green sweater. With the sweater on, it almost looked like she wasn't even wearing a skirt, but it hung low enough to expose some cleavage from her perky C-cups. The outfit also exposed all of her favorite tattoos-something she loved to show off. Satisfied, she smiled, then checked her makeup one last time, pulled on a pair of black boots and locked her apartment behind her.
Kenzi knew she was getting close to her friend's party when the neighborhood started getting worse. The Halloween party she was going to was a relatively small get together at her friend Chris's house: Chris chose to live in a bad part of town because the rent was so cheap, but Kenzi thought that was a pretty dumb reason. Still though, Kenzi was looking forward to the party. There would be a lot of people there she didn't know, which made her pretty anxious, but she expected it to be fun nonetheless. After parking, she stepped out into the night and wrapped her arms around herself. The chill breeze blew her long black hair around her face, and nipped at her long, basically exposed legs.
Greeted by giant hugs from Chris and her other friends at the door, Kenzi immediately started to get hyped. There was candy and good alcohol-no cheap beer in sight-all over the place, and tons of cute people in cute costumes. A little nervous that she hadn't worn a costume herself, but confident that she looked stunning regardless, she placed herself conveniently in a chair between the guy picking the music and a bowl of vodka soaked gummy bears. After a while, someone came over and whispered to the guy picking songs while giggling. In a second, Time Warp was playing and Kenzi couldn't help but jump to her feet to do the dance with everyone else.
When the song was over, she fell onto a couch, giggling, with the girl who had been dancing next to her. Now that the dancing was over, Kenzi had a chance to really get a good look at her. She was taller than her (which wasn't terribly remarkable, Kenzi was only about 5'4), with dazzling blue eyes and dark red hair. She was wearing a lady bug costume, which Kenzi thought was awfully funny for some reason and giggled even more in response.
"You're a great dancer!" the girl said, loudly to be heard over the music.
"Thanks but you don't have to lie to me, I know I'm awful at dancing! I like your costume, you look fantastic!" she said, and made sure the other girl knew she meant it in a way that was more than just, "drunk girl at a party appreciating another girl's outfit." The girl grinned, flashing perfect, white teeth. The girl, surprising Kenzi, placed a hand lightly on her thigh. Figuring this meant they were skipping all the verbal foreplay, Kenzi gave her a smoldering look before placing her full, pink lips on the girl's soft, glossy ones. The girl's hand slid a little farther up Kenzi's thigh, and Kenzi hooked her arm around the girl's slender waist, effectively pulling her closer. The kiss deepened, and Kenzi felt the girl's tongue slide easily into her mouth to tease her own tongue. Kenzi moaned quietly and accidentally dug her nails into the girl's back, but quickly realized that the girl was enjoying having her skin clawed. Before they could get any further into it, small pieces of something hard scattered over the girls, knocking them back into the party. Chris had just destroyed the pinata that was hanging in the middle of the room, and candy had showered everywhere. Kenzi laughed, and ladybug girl giggled and dug a sharpie from her purse to write her number on Kenzi's hand.
The rest of the party went by in a daze. No more make out sessions, but Kenzi did get another number from a cute boy. It wasn't the one she had been hoping for though. Hanging out mostly on the fringes of the room and talking to only a handful of people was Chris's stunningly hot friend from boxing. Kenzi thought his name was Alex, maybe Andrew? He was tall, and built with lean muscle that fit his frame perfectly. His hair was dark, and just long enough that she knew she could pull it with ease, and he was covered in tattoos. Tonight, he was one of the only other people not wearing a costume, instead dressed in fitted jeans and a grey shirt with the logo of some band on it-Kenzi couldn't make out what it said from so far away. Regardless of how fucking hot he was, Kenzi could only look, since she was too scared to make the first move. She swore she caught him a few times slowly looking her up and down, eyeing her like he could undress her with just his eyes, but she told herself she had to be imagining it.
When it got to the point where Chris passed out on his couch and everyone else was getting sick of candy and vodka, Kenzi decided it was time to leave. She had controlled herself enough so she didn't get drunk, because she knew she'd be driving home, but she was still pretty nervous when she stepped outside. When she arrived, she'd had to park a block down because the rest of the cars had taken all the closer spots. Now most of the cars were gone and she had a block of empty street and (hopefully) empty allies to walk past. Her adrenaline was pumping already from the excitement of the party, but every small sound now had her spooked. She swore someone was following her every time she heard a leaf rustle. Finally, she was close enough to hit the unlock button on her keys, but before she could, she was pulled by her hand into the ally to her right. A hand covered her scream before it could sound out, but her yelling died away when she saw that it was Chris's hot friend. He smiled and took his hand off her mouth.
"Hi. Kenzi, right?" he asked, still grinning, still holding her wrist. She steadied herself. Confused, but not terribly put off yet, she gave a small smile and nodded.
"I'm Alex, I don't think we've met yet. But I've been watching you all night. You look good enough to eat," he said, very obviously letting his eyes travel the length of her small body. Kenzi was a little concerned by his forwardness, but was enjoying the attention. Still, she had to set him straight-she didn't fuck guys she didn't know. Or guys she wasn't dating for that matter. She stole her hand back, and was surprised when he let it go.
"Well, I'm flattered really but your zombie costume could use some work. You don't look like you'll be eating anyone any time soon," she said, smirking. Alex didn't look like he even heard her, but must have because he took a step towards her and said, "Looks can be deceiving." He took another step, causing Kenzi to back herself into the wall behind her to keep from coming into contact with him. He advanced again, this time sliding his hand up the edge of her sweater to feel her defined hip. Kenzi pushed his hand but couldn't move it-he was clearly a lot stronger than her.
"Look I don't know what you're trying to do here but I don't fuck guys I just met, and even if I did you're not going about it in a way that's exactly helping your case. If you don't stop I swear to god I'll-" Kenzi broke off mid-sentence and yelped as his other hand snaked behind her head to grasp a handful of her hair and pull. She couldn't help it, but her surprise and obvious enjoyment only seemed to encourage Alex.
"Seriously knock it off, this isn't cool!" Kenzi yelled, hoping someone might be walking past who would hear her, but Alex paid no attention. His hand moved from her hip, up the curve of her side, and under her bra to squeeze her nice, perky tits. Alex sighed, enjoying watching Kenzi squirm, but then looked around him. He pulled a pair of handcuffs from his pants pocket as he spied a low hanging pipe attached to the wall. Despite her protests and her best efforts to break free from his grasp, Alex cuffed her right hand, threaded the other cuff and the chain linking the two through the pipe, and cuffed her other hand, effectively immobilizing her arms and making her very uncomfortable-she had to stand on her toes or it felt like her shoulders were being ripped from their sockets. She watched, shocked, as Alex pulled out two black bandannas from his pocket. He clearly came prepared for this.
"What the fuck are you doing, stop it right now!" Alex ignored her and blindfolded her with one of the bandannas.
"No, don't! Stop it!" she yelled, and Alex laughed as he used the other bandanna to gag her.
"Oh I won't stop, don't worry. And you're going to fucking love every second of it," he came close so she could feel his hot breath on her ear, "Because even though you act like you don't want it, I know deep down you're a dirty little slut. You want to be used, you want to be fucked, you want to have all your slutty little holes filled and you want to be covered in cum." Despite feeling panicked and angry and wanting desperately to break free, Kenzi couldn't help getting a little hot while he was talking. He started kissing her neck and she knew she was getting wet, but she kept fighting him.
Kenzi yelped behind her gag as she felt his warm fingers sliding over her panties.
"Ooh fuck, you're already wet you little slut. You want me to fuck you don't you? You want my big, fat cock in your nice, wet pussy bitch?" Kenzi only grew more wet as he spoke, which made him more excited. Alex slid the thin fabric of her underwear to the side and started sliding his fingers up and down her slit. Kenzi was squirming now-and she wasn't sure if she was trying to get away or trying to get him to touch her deeper. But when he did, he shoved in two fingers at once as far as they would go. Kenzi moaned in spite of herself, but kept trying to cry out, hoping someone would hear her, save her.
"Yeah, nice and tight and wet. What a good little slut," he said, moving his fingers faster until Kenzi could barely breath. He finger-fucked her tight cunt until his cock was throbbing, needing to get inside her. Kenzi heard his pants being undone and started trying to cry out again, now that she wasn't being distracted. Alex ripped another hole in Kenzi's tights, and ripped her panties so he could take them all the way off. Then, he hiked up her skirt and held her legs open and up, lifting her off the ground and giving him the perfect angle to shove his dick in. Kenzi was screaming behind her gag, but started to simply whimper as Alex slid the head of his cock up and down her opening.
"I bet you wish you could beg for this cock bitch," he said, teasing her with it.
Suddenly, he stopped, and then Kenzi heard footsteps. She was saved! To be honest, there was a small part of her that was disappointed. She'd had so many fantasies about stuff like this. But the rational part of her brain told her to shut up and be normal and happy she was being rescued.
"Can we join?" a voice asked. Kenzi's heart sank and terror engulfed her. She wasn't being saved after all. Then, her stomach turned, "We?"
Kenzi heard Alex laugh, but couldn't hear what he said because she couldn't focus. Alex gave her one more tease, then thrust his entire length inside her. Kenzi moaned, and couldn't stop moaning as Alex fucked her.
"That tight, wet pussy of yours feels so fucking good, ugh, fuck." Alex almost growled in her ear. She felt new hands on her body-squeezing her ass, feeling her tits. They new men laughed as she squirmed and tried to yell again. She felt her sweater being cut away from her body, and her bra straps were cut too, leaving her breasts to spill out of the lacy bra and bounce as Alex pounded her hard. Kenzi could hear at least three new voices, but had no way of knowing who they were or what they looked like. The hands touching her felt rough as they played with her nipples, standing erect from the cold. There was a mouth on her neck, biting and sucking, probably leaving nasty hickies, and another mouth on the mound of her breast nibbling hard enough to cause pain. Alex started thrusting faster and harder, but showed no signs of stopping.
The hands groping Kenzi's ass were removed for a moment, then replaced-with the addition of something hot and hard and already wet.
"Little bitch, I'm going to fuck you in your tight ass and you're going to like it, you're going to moan and scream like the filthy whore you are," the voice belonging to the hands said.
"Make sure you cum on her, not in her. Slut gets off being covered in cum," Alex said as thrust especially deep, and Kenzi had a second of clarity to wonder how the hell he knew that. He stayed there for a moment, and Kenzi could feel his dick throbbing as she felt the man behind her grab her cheeks in both hands and spread just enough so he could fit his cock in her. Kenzi tried to squirm and scream and kick but she was being held too tightly-she'd never been fucked there before, only sluts did that!
The man spit in his hand and brought it down to his dick to make sure it would go in. She wanted to scream, "Don't, it won't fit, stop it!" but slowly, painfully, the man shoved his cock in her ass. Alex refused to move the whole time, so she didn't even have that to distract her from the pain, and though the man moved steadily into her his dick must have been at least nine inches for how long it took to get the whole thing in. Tears streamed down her face from the pain. The man moaned.
"Bitch is so tight, I'm gonna tear up this virgin ass, oh fuck," he moaned, then started pulling out. Alex started thrusting again at the same time, and after a few solid pumps into her ass, Kenzi realized she was enjoying the pain. She was getting off to all this-she was being fucked by strangers against her will, being raped, and all of it was so fucking hot, felt so fucking good. Alex and the other man kept moaning, almost growling, and Kenzi didn't try to hide her pleasure anymore.
"Oh yeah, I knew you'd like this you little slut. You like being a whore, you love getting your ass fucked while I'm fucking your tight cunt. You want me to cum on your pussy bitch?" he asked, fucking her urgently. The man fucking her ass was pumping away, hard and fast, as Alex picked up the speed. Just as Kenzi thought she couldn't take it anymore, Alex pulled out, and a second later she felt his hot, stickly cum burst all over her pussy, all over her clit and her opening. Alex took the gag off so he could listen to her moan freely. Fuck, she was so hot, just her screaming was almost enough to get him hard again. The man fucking her ass started going faster, and she could feel him throbbing inside her, knew he was about to cum too. The man pulled her back to him, so she was tilted forward slightly, and pulled out. He spread her apart and suddenly his cum was dripping all over her freshly fucked ass, and down her filthy cunt.
"Oh god," Kenzi moaned. Alex started to uncuff her, and Kenzi couldn't even move. She wanted more, but she was in so much pain and was so confused by what she was feeling. She felt herself being lifted as one of the men suggested taking the party inside. Eventually, she was set down on something large and soft. It wasn't very big-she was on her back so her head hung upside down over the edge and her ass and legs didn't even fit. It was basically only big enough to support her torso, and left her in a very vulnerable position.
Still panting from being fucked outside, Kenzi didn't even have time to regain her breath before one of the men shoved his dick right in her wet, gaping mouth.
(To be continued, I guess)

Offline [Brand_Name]

• Sophomore
  • Merits 4
Re: Secret Slut
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 04:20:29 PM »
Damn. Well written and hot as hell. Please, do continue.
Writing for the pleasure of others derives no pleasure at all.

Full story list here

abbyaaaa
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 01:18:26 AM »
Kenzi had never had been fucked in the mouth before, and was startled by the sensation. The man's cock was so thick and rock hard, and he shoved it in so fast she almost gagged. She managed to control it so she wouldn't puke, but her gagging noises excited the man and he shoved his dick in farther. She felt it touching the back of her throat, felt his dick filling her entire mouth. She came to her senses a little bit and started trying to struggle, but someone grabbed her arms and pinned them down. Being held down only excited her though, and she felt herself getting wet again as the thick cock was sliding in and out of her mouth.
"Yeah take it bitch, what a good little slut. Take my cock down your throat and suck it you dirty whore," the man said. He picked up speed and Kenzi could feel him throbbing in her mouth. She started moaning, and someone else started grabbing her tits again.
"I'm gonna fuck these nice tits of yours bitch," someone said, and she felt him climb on top of her chest. At the same time, another one of the men started touching her dripping pussy, sliding his fingers along her slit and laughing as she squirmed. As she was being teased she started moaning louder behind the cock pumping into her throat and the man on her chest squeezed her tits around himself. She'd never been fucked like this before either, and was surprised to find that it was making her even more horny. She wanted the man to fuck her tits harder, faster, and then cum all over her chest. This thought made her squirm and moan more, and the man teasing her finally, slowly slipped two fingers into her soaking cunt.
"That's it, fuck her good, let her know what a filthy little girl she is, make her realize the only thing she wants is to be fucked," Alex said. The men responded to his words and started fucking her harder, and Kenzi was enjoying every second of it when the man pulled out of her mouth. Surprised and upset, she whimpered, but heard the man moaning, and suddenly she felt his cum shooting all over her mouth and chin and neck.
"Oh fuck, oh god," she whispered, almost cumming herself as each and every drop hit her soft skin. The man fingering her pussy replaced his fingers with his own cock, not bothering to tease her anymore but slamming his whole rod into her. Her moaning got louder, more frenzied, more like screaming than moaning, and she heard the men laughing in response.
Alex came over and started whispering in her ear, as he put his fingers in her mouth.
"Suck those like a good little slut, and then I'm going to throat fuck you and force you to swallow my cum." His breath was heavy and hot on her neck, and she felt herself cumming around the cock slamming into her tight pussy. Kenzi couldn't even try to fight it-she started sucking his fingers, working them with her tongue. She wanted him to throat fuck her, wanted to gag on his cum.
The man fucking her tits started moaning louder, pumping faster.
"Such nice fucking tits," he growled, and Kenzi felt him start to cum on her as he slid his dick between her perky breasts. The fat cock that was fucking her pussy gave three final, hard thrusts and then pulled out and dripped even more fluid onto her pussy. Alex pulled his fingers out so he could hear her moaning, as the man rubbed his head over her slit, ensuring some of his cum went inside her while the rest dripped down her ass, over her still throbbing, freshly fucked asshole. At the same time, the man on her chest was still thrusting between her tits, getting his sticky cum all over them.
As she opened her mouth wide to moan deeply with pleasure, Alex took his cock and put just the head in between her lips. He grabbed her hair and pulled, and she started sucking and licking frantically. She needed more, she needed his cock slamming into the back of her throat, filling her mouth, but he only teased her. He ordered the other men to hold her legs and arms down, so her legs were still spread and she couldn't move. He took his cock away, and Kenzi started whimpering.
"Beg for it slut. Beg for me to shove my big cock deep in your throat, I know you want it. Now beg for it," he commanded. He rubbed his head over her lips for encouragement. The noises Kenzi was making were halfway between moans and whines. She couldn't do that, couldn't say something like that, could she?
"F-fuck me. Please, oh god please fuck me," she finally managed to choke out. Her voice was hoarse from all the screaming and moaning and the throat fucking. She heard someone fiddling with some electronics and someone murmured something about how they should have started filming earlier. The thought of all this being recorded made Kenzi even hotter, she knew it was wrong and slutty and filthy but she wanted it so bad, and she wanted a copy of the tape to masturbate to later.
"That's not good enough slut. Tell me exactly what you want bitch, and beg for it."
"Fuck my throat with your cock, please, I need your big cock in my mouth! Fuck, god I want it so bad, fuck my mouth and tell me what a dirty slut I am. I want you to throat fuck me while my ass and my pussy get pounded and I want to be cummed on all over! God please, please fuck me!" she screamed. Alex and the men laughed, and then gladly obliged her requests. Alex began fucking her mouth hard and fast, while two of the men started to enter her ass and her pussy. The man in her cunt slid in easily, but despite all the cum lubricating her ass, the other man still had to force his cock into her tight hole. Pain shot through her body and she squirmed as every agonizing inch was thrust in to her. This must have been a different man than the one that fucked her ass before, because his cock was so much thicker, and so long. When he was about halfway in, he grasped her hips and dug his fingers in and thrust the entire rest of his cock into her at once. Kenzi screamed around Alex's dick in her throat, but that only made all the men more excited. All three of them pumped their fat dicks into her, and she could feel her pussy and her ass and throat throb and clench around them. She was in so much pain but it felt so good, she felt herself cumming over and over again, but the men didn't stop. Alex came twice but didn't stop. Kenzi swallowed most of it but some of it escaped her lips and started dripping down her face.
Kenzi couldn't stand it anymore, and could do nothing but lay there and take their cocks while they all called her a filthy whore, told her what a good cum slut she was, how they knew how much she loved this, what a good little girl she was being. Finally, as if they had planned it, all the men pulled out at once and started cumming on her. The man who was in her pussy shot his cum on her stomach and hips, as the man from her ass came over her gaping holes and Alex dripped onto her chest and tits. Kenzi came one final time as they watched, then lay there, unable to move.
After some time, she heard people leaving and Alex took off her blindfold and helped her into the shower. Once she was clean, he gave her a new set of clothes to wear and drove her home in her car. He walked her inside without saying a word, but once inside he whirled on her. He grabbed her throat and pinned her to the wall, then leaned in close to whisper in her ear.
"I hope you're not mad, but I've been watching you for a while and I knew how much you would enjoy this. If you tell anyone, I'll release the video to everyone you know, but I don't think you'll tell. You're such a good little whore, and I know you want to see me again soon." Kenzi was gasping for air, but despite everything she felt herself getting hot again. Alex let her go with a smile, and walked out the door.

A few days later, Kenzi got an email with a video attachment. There was no email address for the sender, the email just appeared, with no way to reply.

"Turn on your webcam, watch this. I'm sure I don't need to tell you what else to do. Have fun, I'll be watching."

-was all it said. Kenzi did as she was told.

Offline ForceU2Love

• Undergrad
  • Merits 17
  • Don't be surprised if you Want more when I'm done
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 12:00:00 AM »
Yes, seems the way erotica are going these days!
Interesting stuff!

Offline altcodefuck
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2016, 04:39:12 PM »
Nice, but paragraphs are your friends

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2016, 05:21:17 PM »
Maybe the writer didn't WANT to use more paragraphs. ;-)
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 24
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2016, 07:00:57 AM »
Paragraphs or not, a well told story !! >:D
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !