Author Topic: Audio stories?  (Read 2160 times)

Offline MrEnigma
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
Audio stories?
« on: July 13, 2015, 12:07:29 PM »
Hi all

I've been reading some of the wonderful stories on here and am particularly enjoying the ones written by women - as one may expect. ::)

I wondered if any of you would/could consider publishing here (if possible) audio readings of your stories?

In my opinion, there are few things more erotic than hearing a woman talk about her fantasies - and hearing some of the ones published on here would be just lovely.

HerrE

Lust4Mommy
Re: Audio stories?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 06:37:15 PM »
Hehe funny you mention that I transfer all of my favorite sex/rape stories into audio files using Natural Reader.  There are some decent female voices that narrate the stories, but unfortunately the voices are fairly monotone and stilted; but its nice to be able to listen and engage in some self gratification without trying to read at the same time  ;D   The female voices come with the software, but I'm trying to find some "unofficial" audio files of women with hot passionate sexy voices that I can copy into the software - so far no luck :(

Offline emilysuffercunt

• Sophomore
  • Merits 7
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 12:39:55 PM »
Hehe funny you mention that I transfer all of my favorite sex/rape stories into audio files using Natural Reader.  There are some decent female voices that narrate the stories, but unfortunately the voices are fairly monotone and stilted; but its nice to be able to listen and engage in some self gratification without trying to read at the same time  ;D   The female voices come with the software, but I'm trying to find some "unofficial" audio files of women with hot passionate sexy voices that I can copy into the software - so far no luck :(

Is Natural Reader a program you can download onto your phone? I mostly use my cell to get on here and do other things.

Offline susan_haynes19
  • Junior
  • Merits 4
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 12:51:13 AM »
I found by accident on Youtube some audio sex stories.  Their told by a man and they range from stalking to child rape.

Offline waltermitty

• Sophomore
  • Merits 3
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2016, 09:43:19 PM »
I found by accident on Youtube some audio sex stories.  Their told by a man and they range from stalking to child rape.

Uhhhh, no thank you!

Also, you should check out "gonewildaudio" on Reddit and search through the tags -- plenty of good rapey stuff on there. You can also offer scripts for ladies to read.

Offline emilysuffercunt

• Sophomore
  • Merits 7
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2016, 11:53:50 PM »
Hi all

I've been reading some of the wonderful stories on here and am particularly enjoying the ones written by women - as one may expect. ::)

I wondered if any of you would/could consider publishing here (if possible) audio readings of your stories?

In my opinion, there are few things more erotic than hearing a woman talk about her fantasies - and hearing some of the ones published on here would be just lovely.

HerrE

I don't think I can publish here but I have quite a few "videos" (camera is black I just used it to record audio) of me admitting to a rape fantasy/something that actually happened to me while I touch myself and cry for sale if you are interested?