Author Topic: My friend's hot boyfriend  (Read 556 times)

Offline sgdudex
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
My friend's hot boyfriend
« on: March 07, 2024, 12:04:23 PM »
Despite the fact that I have a crazy sex drive, I am not usually fond of group sex. But by chance, I decided to answer a friend’s call to join in some fun. He told me there was going to be a few hot guys there that night. Feeling particularly horny, I took down the address of the chalet he booked and made my way down.

I got there late, as usual, since I am infamously known for my lack of punctuality. The action had already started. My friend, Jason, was kinda pissed when I called him to open the door. He was in the middle of fucking a hot athlete when my call interrupted him.

He opened the door to let me in. It was semi-dark, but I could make out 7 other guys in the midst of action. Everyone was already undressed and obviously high. I could smell the sex and drugs, and that made my cock stiffen with anticipation.

I got undressed and popped some candy passed to me by my friend. My eyes hadn’t totally adjusted to the darkness, so while I couldn’t really see their faces clearly yet, I could tell that almost everyone had a hot bod. They all looked young, tight and fit. Except for my friend, the organiser who is slightly chubby.

Don’t ask me how he does it. Maybe it’s his money, maybe it’s the stuff that gets him these guys.

Jason isn’t really a close friend, though I’ve known him for about 3 years already. We both find each other useful. His contacts and money helped me at work, my social connections gave him access to hot young guys.

I was naked. My cock was hard and throbbing. I was starting to be make out the faces of the rest of the guys. I recognised that 4 were acquaintances and the other 3 I’ve seen around at the gym and clubs.

I could easily do any of them, since they were hot looking, so I quickly joined the fun and started fooling around with two guys who were already playing with each other. We were really getting into it and I was about to fuck one of them when Jason  tapped my shoulder to get my attention.

He told me another guy was joining us and that he is totally my type.

Maybe it was payback for my earlier interruption of his fuck, and I was kinda irritated but was curious at the same time.

Jason went to the door and let the new guy in.

My mouth dropped when I saw who it was. It was Andy, my best friend Derek’s boyfriend of six months.

I have a strong policy of not touching my friend’s bfs. But this one has been the object of my JO fantasies over the past few months. He was a fresh grad, nice swimmer’s bod with broad shoulders tapering down to a slim waist and hot fucking bubble butt. He has this geeky cuteness  and a smile that could melt anyone.

I had no idea how Jason got him to join us that night. But the moment I saw Andy, I hoped he didn’t recognise me. It would have been terribly awkward.

Apparently and thankfully he didn’t notice me in the darkness. I saw Jason coaxing him to undressing. Andy looked uncomfortable and undecided. I only learnt later that he had just quarrelled with Derek and in anger, responded to an online chat from Jason asking for guys to join an orgy.

Jason passed him some stuff to take. I am not sure what he took, but Andy started to become dazed and drowsy. I could see the lust in Jason’s eyes as he stripped Andy, who seemed to start regretting coming over.

Within a minute, Andy was undressed.

My god! He was so hot and my cock got even harder. The other guys seemed to have noticed Andy too. Two of them joined Jason in pinning him down onto the carpet floor. One of them was licking his perky nipples, the other was forcing his tongue into Andy’s mouth, while Jason was busy devouring Andy’s juicy young cock.

This was my first time seeing Andy naked. His cock was larger than average, though I would say mine was longer and thicker. Andy started to moan as Jason took his cock into his mouth and started sucking it in fervour.

I was stunned actually. I wasn’t doing anything but watching. I didn’t know quite what to do, but I knew I was turned on. My dick ached to be touched and I started stroking myself while I saw Andy being taken advantage of.

After a few minutes of sucking and being played by the other two guys, I could tell Andy was close. He was moaning so loud. When he was about to climax, Jason stopped sucking and started stroking Andy. He was going to shoot!

His orgasm was intense. I have never seen anyone cum so much and shoot so far. Andy was lying down on his back, and I could see the jets of cum spraying past his shoulder. Jason and the other guys were obviously turned on too.

Jason looked at me, and we both silently acknowledged the hotness of that sight. He gave me a horny wink, as he flipped Andy over.

Oh shit, Jason was going to fuck him! Derek would freak out if he knew what was happening.  He often shared with me his sexual experiences, and one of his frustrations was that he could never get Andy to bottom for him. Apparently Andy wanted his first time to be special and that they should do it on their anniversary. Looks like that wasn’t going to happen.

I was at a dilemma. Should I stop Jason? My heart and head told me I should, but somehow my dick was in control. I was actually turned on by what was going to happen. Jason took Andy’s cum and started to lube himself with it. There was so much of it, that he also used it on Andy’s virgin asshole.

Even in his drugged state, Andy was likely at least half aware of what was going to happen. He tried to get up, but the two guys helped Jason by pinning him down. Jason positioned himself between Andy’s legs and used his own to spread them apart.

Jason has a really big cock. Even most seasoned bottoms would need time to adjust to his thickness. Jason was ruthless as he forced himself into Andy. I could see Andy starting to cry in loss and desperation. Yet I felt turned on as I watched his virginity being cruelly taken by Jason.

It took a few minutes, but Jason finally managed to get himself in entirely. Once it was in, he started to thrust hard. He pumped and he pumped his fat cock into Andy. I felt bad, but at the same time so turned on by the sight. I wanted Andy too!

It didn’t take long for Jason to cum. When he was done, the other two guys took their turns with Andy. All I did was watch and stroke myself. I felt so guilty in my voyeuristic pleasure of watching innocence being robbed.

The two guys took their time with Andy. They spent close to an hour switching positions. One would fuck Andy, while the other made Andy suck his cock and every few minutes they would changeover. I could see the other guys wanting to join in too, and they did.

Andy was used by every guy in the room for close to three hours, before they were done with him. They were probably tired out, and Andy was alone, dazed and in tears, face down on the floor.

I knew I shouldn’t have done it, but I couldn’t help myself. My cock wanted his hot ass so badly. With both shame and lust, I climbed on top of Andy, shoved my cock into him and started pounding away. I never knew where I got the sexual stamina, but I fucked Andy liked a crazy animal for at least an hour, during which, I came at least three times.

When I was done, I got up and guilt started to overcome me. I didn’t know what got over me, but I quickly got dressed and left the chalet. I guess Andy never knew who raped him that night, and that I was one of them.

I wasn’t sure what happened the next morning, but a few days later, Derek called me and told me Andy had broken up with him. Derek was devastated. He didn’t know the reason why. They only had a petty quarrel that night, but Derek said Andy somehow changed dramatically and was acting totally weird. The break up was sudden too. Derek told me Andy finally asked to be fucked. Derek told me he was caught by surprise but did what he had wanted to do for months. He said Andy was surprisingly easy to bottom given his first time, and he had the best fuck of his life. But immediately after the fuck, Andy broke up with him and left.

Derek was inconsolable for weeks. I felt guilty, knowing what Andy had gone through. But yet didn’t dare tell Derek what happened. To this very day, I have kept this a secret from him. He didn’t have to know how Andy was raped, nor did he need to know I was one of them.