Author Topic: All The Boys Love Jeannie  (Read 63717 times)

priestess
Re: All The Boys Love Jeannie
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2015, 03:48:45 AM »
This is great, bring out the little slut out of her and then make her pay for her slutty attitude.  >:D

Offline Syrona
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2015, 10:49:40 PM »
yes.. i had missed the first part so had to go looking for the other.. but found it great read and very hot .. thumbs up and looking forward to more.!

Offline randyralph
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2015, 07:13:53 AM »
not really non-consentual - but still hot

Offline cambel74

• Junior
  • Merits 7
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2015, 08:52:06 AM »

I'm sure that won't be an issue by the the end of the story...

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1090
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2015, 08:33:42 PM »

It will build up to it. All I ask is for your patience.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Brennaleigh

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
  • "Chase me, catch me, break me, own me."
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2015, 09:02:34 PM »
As per usual of your stories, Vile8r, hot, hot, hot, and oh, did I mention hot? No? Well, it's hot. I kind of like this effect Jeannie's ordeal had on her. After her ordeal at the hands of Sal, I'm wondering how much worse it could possibly get for her. But I also see that she knows she has the control here. She's making the choice to suck these guys off. She's choosing to go with them of her own free will. How powerless will she feel, I wonder, when this semblance of control is torn from her yet again. And somewhere deep down, she'll probably know she brought this second ordeal on herself. And isn't that just a mindfuck from hell.

Wow, I apparently really like the word ordeal today.
"Chase me, catch me, break me, own me."

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1090
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2015, 04:50:43 AM »
Wow! Thank you all for the comments! Glad the story is evoking such a response from you brennaleigh! I will make sure the next chapter does not disappoint!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1090
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2015, 12:45:10 AM »
Well, it looks like Jeannie is up to something! Hope you all enjoy!

It had been a rough week for Jeannie. After her little tryst with Dallas and his cousin, Ethan, she had hurried home. But as luck would have it, her mom and Rosie just happened to be pulling into the driveway at the same time after being out looking for her. It was not a good scene, to say the least. Her mom was livid. Jeannie hadn't seen her that mad in a long time.

The last time Jeannie could remember her mom being that mad was when she had found out their dad was banging a young intern that worked with him in his office. The girl was only 19! Monica had thrown him out of the house and told him their marriage was done!

Jeannie didn't quite get thrown out of the house, but after the lecture she got from her mother, she almost wished she had. Monica was up one side of her and down the other! Berating her for being so irresponsible and foolish and didn't she know what could happen to young girls out walking around on their own? It was dumb and dangerous for her to wander off on her own! Her mom and Rosie had been worried sick...yada yada yada!

In the end, Jeannie was grounded for two weeks. She couldn't go anywhere, unless her mom was with her! Her friends could come visit her, but she couldn't go to their houses.
Now here it was, on a Saturday afternoon and Jeannie was lying on the back deck, doing some sunbathing.

Her mom and Rosie were away for the day. They had went shopping. Her mom wanted her to go along, but Jeannie didn't feel like it. She told her mom she wasn't feeling good and she wanted to stay home. Her mom, of course, was immediately suspicious and didn't know if she should trust her to stay home by herself. In the end, she made an agreement with Jeannie. She would be calling home every half hour, she said, and Jeannie had better be there to answer or there would be hell to pay! Jeannie told her not to worry, she would be there.

Jeannie, taking advantage of the situation, decided to be a little daring. She had slipped off her bikini top and was sunbathing topless. What the hell? she figured. They had no close neighbors, and if anybody came in the driveway, she would hear them and have lots of time to get her top back on.
The hot sun shining down on her small naked breasts felt awesome!

Jeannie smiled to herself. She rubbed herself a little bit over the outside of her bikini bottoms. She had been thinking about how it was exactly a week ago when she had been with Dallas and Ethan. She thought about how great it had been having the two young boys' cocks in her mouth. And how wet it had made her!

Jeannie knew she still had Dallas' phone number, but she had been unable to phone him all week. She really wanted to see him again. Her mother had been watching her like a hawk, and she wasn't allowed to use the phone unless her mother was in the room. But today would be the perfect time to call him.

She had been thinking a lot about Dallas. She had had his cock in her mouth. Now she wondered what it would be like to let him fuck her? His beautiful cock would feel so good inside her!

It was just before noon. Her mom and her sister wouldn't be home for at least another 3 or 4 hours. She knew how Rosie liked to shop for clothes. She was a real fashionista. If those two got in some clothing stores at the mall, Jeannie knew they'd be there all bloody afternoon!

Jeannie knew she pretty well had the house to herself for the day. She put her bikini top back on and went into the house. Going up to her room, she found the napkin Dallas had scribbled his number on. She went downstairs and nervously dialled the phone. It rang about four times and she began to frown, thinking he wasn't going to answer.

Then she heard his voice.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Dallas, it's me! Jeannie!"

"Hey baby! How you doin'?"

"I'm doing pretty good. I was just outside soaking up some sun."

"Mmmmm," Dallas said. "In a bikini? Man. I'd love to see that. I'll bet you rock in a bikini!"

Jeannie laughed. "Well, of course I do, silly! But the reason I called, Dallas, is I'd like to see you today."

"Ummmm, yeah, sure!" Dallas replied. "Where can I pick you up?"

"That's just the thing," Jeannie pouted. "I can't leave the house. I'm grounded and my mom and my sister are gone for the day. She's calling me like every half hour, to check up on me."

"You're grounded, huh? Is that because of last Saturday?" Dallas chuckled.

"Yeah. My mom was pretty pissed at me. But.......why don't you come to my place?"

"Okay.....I guess I could," Dallas said. "Only one problem. I got some friends hanging out with me today. We were just thinking of heading to the lake again. I'll have to dump them."

"No," Jeannie paused, suddenly having a wicked little thought. "How many of your friends are there? Ethan isn't still with you, is he?" She secretly hoped Dallas would say, "yes".

"Nah, he's back home. These are just friends of mine from my school. There's three of them."
"Well then bring them over too," Jeannie said.

"Are you sure?" Dallas asked.
"Yeah, I don't care," Jeannie answered, with a little giggle. "The more the merrier."

"And your mom won't be around?"

"No, I promise! We have the house to ourselves!"

Dallas liked the sound of that. "Okay, well give me some directions to get there, and we'll come on over."
Jeannie gave him directions to the address of their house, 1640 Horseshoe Drive.

"Okay, well give me about an hour," said Dallas.
"I'll be waiting," Jeannie whispered into the phone.

She hung up and plopped back on her bed. Yes! An afternoon with Dallas! She was excited. Jeannie jumped up and ran into her shower. She needed to get cleaned up.

"So who is this chick we're going to see?"

"Her name is Jeannie and she lives out in Parkallen Estates," Dallas explained to his friends as he drove. Sitting in the front seat, on the passenger side, was his good friend, Jay.
In the backseat, were two other friends, Trevor and Derek. They were all boys who had been with Dallas that day he had first met Jeannie at Bluebird Park.

"It's that girl I told you about. The one who sucked me off in the park, that you guys wouldn't believe me about!"

"Oh yeah," Derek chuckled. "The girl who hides in the bushes to suck cocks."

"Don't make fun, man," Dallas chided him. "I told you fuckers I wasn't lying. And not only did I get it at the park, but I met her last weekend and she did both me and my cousin, Ethan!"

"You mean you both fucked her?" Jay asked incredulously.
"No! There was no fucking," Dallas replied. "Just some damn good dicksucking!"

"Is she gonna suck our dicks?" Trevor asked.
"I don't know," said Dallas. "But this girl is wild and horny as hell. It wouldn't surprise me if she did."

"You said she was young," Jay said. "How young is young?"

"Well, she told me she's only 13," Dallas answered.

"Only 13, huh? The girl likely doesn't even have tits," Jay scoffed. The other boys in the back laughed.

Dallas shook his head. "Make jokes if you want, but I'm telling you, this girl does not look 13! And she sucks cock better than any older girl I know."
"Even better than Stephanie Marleaux?" asked Jay. "That girl is incredible!"

"Yeah, I'll admit Steph is pretty fine too," Dallas agreed. "But I think Jeannie even blows her out of the water. Stephanie doesn't swallow!"
"And Jeannie does?" asked Derek.

"Oh yeah....she does!" Dallas smiled.

He was getting harder and harder the more he talked about the young girl, thinking about her super hot lips being wrapped around him again. And maybe more!

Jeannie was watching out her bedroom window as she saw Dallas pull up in the driveway. She had showered, and put on a bit of makeup, including some nice, sparkly pink lipstick. She wore a pair of cute white denim shorts and a red t-shirt. Looking in the mirror, she smiled, then ran downstairs, getting there just as the doorbell rang.

"Hi Dallas," she said as she opened the door.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 12:51:01 AM by vile8r »

Offline cambel74

• Junior
  • Merits 7
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2015, 08:35:44 AM »
Have been looking forward to reading more about our little slut, little bit of a tease but can't wait for more!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1090
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2015, 08:57:55 AM »
"Hey, cutie! You look damn good today," Dallas replied. He paused to check out her tight shorts.

Jeannie was doing her share of 'checking out' too, as the boys came into the house. She recognized that they were all boys who had been in the group Dallas was hanging out with that night at the park. She concluded that all three, including Dallas of course, were quite cute and good-looking.

"You gonna introduce me to your friends," she asked Dallas, biting her lower lip and and giving a shy smile.

"Oh yeah, he said. "Well this guy here is Jay, and that's Derek, and that's Trevor. Guys, this is Jeannie."

"Hi," she greeted them, as she shook their hands. "Nice to meet you all.

"Nice to meet you too, Jeannie," said Jay.

"So are you guys all the same age as Dallas," Jeannie asked.

"I'm 16," said Jay. "And so is Derek. Trevor is only 15."

"Yeah, my birthday ain't until October," Trevor pouted.

"Wow, you got a sweet house," said Derek, looking around. "Your parents must be loaded."

"I only live with my mom and my sister," Jeannie explained. "My parents are divorced."

"How old is your sister?" asked Dallas.

"This is her," said Jeannie, rather disinterested, showing the boys a family picture of her and Rosie hanging on the wall. "This is from a couple years ago. She was only 14 then, she's 16 now."

"Hey, your sister's pretty hot," Trevor remarked. "It must run in your family."
"Yeah, your mom ain't too shabby either," Jay laughed, looking at a picture of Jeannie's mom. "She's a sweet MILF."

Trevor and Jay high-fived each other as they laughed at Jay's remark.
"My sister's pretty frigid. I think she's gonna grow up to be a nun," Jeannie stated. "You guys wouldn't have any luck with her."

"Oh well, I sure would like to change her mind for her," Jay chuckled.

"In my opinion, you're hotter than your sister," Dallas piped up.

"Thank you," Jeannie smiled. "I know you're just trying to charm yourself into my shorts, with your sweet compliments, but they're appreciated."

"So hey, let's go upstairs to my room," said Jeannie, leading the way.

They all entered Jeannie's bedroom and the boys sat down on the edge of her bed.

"Sweet bedroom," said Dallas. "Reminds me of my sister's."
"Would any of you boys like something to drink?" Jeannie asked.

"Sure," Trevor replied.
"Okay, I'll be right back," said Jeannie, as she left the room.

"Hey man, not too bad," Jay said to Dallas.
"For only 13, she's fucking hot!" Derek added. "Got a nice little ass!"

"I told you guys she was hot! From now on, will you believe me when I tell you something?" Dallas chided his friends.

"Yeah, yeah, okay! We believe you!" Jay retorted.
"That girl has got great lips," Trevor commented. "What a cutie!"

Jeannie came back in the room with an armful of cold Pepsis for the boys. They all took one and then Jeannie leaned back against her dresser, fidgeting her bare feet.

"What do you boys feel like doing today?" she asked in a playful tone.

The four of them looked at each other, shrugging their shoulders.
"I dunno, whatever!" said Dallas, taking a swig of soda.

"Yeah, whatever," Jay repeated.

Jeannie rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"What kind of an answer is that?" she scoffed. Then she smiled. Dallas knew what that smile probably meant and he could feel his cock getting hard.

"Do you boys want to get laid today?" she asked.

Dallas' eyes lit up. "Hell yeah!" he exclaimed. It was his dream come true! Finally he was gonna get his cock inside this little honey.

"Shit, I ain't gonna say no to an offer like that," Jay beamed. "What about you two?" he asked, looking at Trevor and Derek.

"Definitely!" Derek replied.
"Then let's get the party started," said Jeannie, coming to stand just a couple feet in front of the boys.

She began to pull her t-shirt up over her small perky tits, revealing she wasn't wearing a bra. Her shirt was pulled up over her head and she tossed it on the floor. Next, with the boys all watching in breathless anticipation, Jeannie slipped her shorts down off her hips and let them fall around her feet. Slowly, she stepped out of them, then hooked her fingers into the cute pink and white panties she wore, and pulled them down too. The boys could all easily see the large wet spot in the front of her panties. They knew she was ready!

"Goddamn it, Jeannie, you have got a sweet body!" Dallas said, his cock straining to get out of his pants.

"Shit, yeah!" Trevor said, his heart pounding with excitement.

His eyes dwelled on the small patch of light fuzz between Jeannie's legs.

Jeannie motioned the boys to move off the bed, and she climbed on.
"It's all right, guys," she giggled. "You've never seen a naked girl before? You can close your mouths now."

"You're just......you're....p-pretty hot, Jeannie," Jay stammered, "for being only 13."

He couldn't believe this little hottie was just gonna let four strange guys fuck her. But hey, who was he to complain?
"Thanks, Jay," Jeannie said with a smile.

She knelt on the bed, her hands resting on her thighs.

"So tell me guys, has Dallas ever told you how we first met? At Bluebird Park?"

"Yeah," Derek replied. "He's told us. We didn't really believe him at first."

"But you believe him now, right?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah, we do," Jay admitted sheepishly.

Jeannie giggled, then looked over at Dallas. She pointed a finger at him. "And you mister, can't you keep any secrets?"
"Uh, well, I...."

Jeannie cut him off in mid-sentence. "I'm just joking, Dallas."
"But.....I wanna ask you boys if you'd like to have your cocks sucked as good as I did for Dallas?"

"Of course!" Jay said.
"You bet we do!" Derek whooped.

Jeannie laughed. "Well, tell you what? You boys all give me a good fucking, and I promise you, I will give each of you an awesome blowjob!"

She laid back on her bed, spreading her legs wide apart. Reaching down, the excited boys watched as she used her fingers to part her small pink pussy lips. They glistened with her moisture. The boys could see the small, tight opening of her vagina. Jeannie didn't shave and she had a small, triangular bush of light brown pubes.

"Okay, Dallas, you're first!" Jeannie smiled. "I know you've wanted this, haven't you?"

"Fuck, have I ever!" Dallas exclaimed as he pulled down his jeans, exposing his fully erect cock. "But, ummm, shouldn't we have condoms? I've got some in the car."

She shook her head. "You don't need them, it ruins the moment."

Dallas shrugged as he climbed onto her bed and got between her legs. Jeannie took a deep breath. She realized to herself, the last time she had had a cock inside her, was from Syl. Even though he was a very repulsive man, she had slowly, reluctantly, began to almost enjoy the fuckings he had given her. He had been brutal and rough, and had hurt her. Syl and the other gang members had all been that way.

But, Jeannie had concluded, maybe that was what men liked. A girl who was submissive and let them do what they wanted. Maybe that was what made a girl truly popular!

Jeannie bit her lower lip as she watched Dallas position himself. She knew she was going to love having that cock inside her. She let out a loud gasp as Dallas pushed inside her, filling her up.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yeah!" he moaned. She was so wet and tight!

As he pulled back and thrust in again, Jeannie arched her back and pushed her hips up. The memories came flooding back to her. She remembered how it felt as Syl would drive his cock in, his hips slapping against her. Jeannie groaned in sheer pleasure as she took his whole length.

"Mmmmm, your cock feels good, Dallas," she whispered to him.

"Baby, it's you that feels good," Dallas said, as he built up speed, his hard cock spreading her tiny cunt lips wide.

Dallas moved his cock inside her cunt with a considerable ease, a clear indication of how wet she was. His thrusting became faster and deeper. Jeannie loved every minute of it, her tight, hot pussy massaging his rock-hard prick. Jeannie's eyes were locked on his, the two of them looking back, with identical looks of lust.  

Dallas could feel Jeannie's warm breath on his skin. He kissed and sucked on her neck as his hips worked his cock in and out of her.
He was very popular in his school. Already he had fucked several of the girls in his class, and each one had been pretty good. But he had never wanted to fuck a girl so badly, as he wanted to right now with this hot little 13 year-old.

Her body felt so good underneath him. Her warm, inviting pussy folded around his swollen shaft, her arms wrapped around him.
"Fuck me, oh yes, oh fuck me!" she panted, sweat running down her face.

"Oh yeah, Jeannie, I want to fuck you good!" Dallas replied.

Suddenly, the boys heard the phone ring downstairs.
"Oh crap! It's my mom!" Jeannie said. She had forgotten about her mom phoning to check up on her.

"Wanna answer it?" Dallas asked, beginning to pull out.
"Shit, no! She'll call back, I just want you to get back to business!"

"Mmmmm, don't mind if I do," he chuckled, pushing back inside her warm hole. He started another rhythm of slow, steady strokes.
"I want you to cum in me, Dallas! I want you to cum in my pussy!"

As much as Dallas was loving this, he was a little apprehensive about cumming inside a girl without protection. He didn't need to find out a few weeks down the road that he'd knocked up someone's daughter.

"Are you really sure about that?" he asked.

"Don't worry......you can't get me pregnant, okay? I promise!"

A pang of excitement, the likes of which Dallas had never felt, washed over him. He had never cum inside a girl without a condom! Dallas sped up, his hips a blur as he pounded into Jeannie. She wrapped her legs around his waist and held him tightly. The other boys looked at each other in wonderment, thoroughly enjoying the wild display.

"Ohhhhhh......ohhhhhhh......ohhhhhhh.....dammit, Dallas! Fuck me!" Jeannie cried out.

Dallas slammed his hips up against Jeannie and closed his eyes as he felt himself cum inside the young girl. Spurt after spurt after spurt of warm sperm shot into her. Dallas was amazed at the way it felt, her small pussy gripping him.

He finally slipped out of her, panting to catch his breath. Jeannie pulled him down to give him a big kiss.
"You were great, Dallas!"

"Oh, you don't know how bad I've wanted to fuck you, Jeannie."

She smiled and giggled. "I think I had a good idea."
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 09:03:52 AM by vile8r »

Offline rapefantacy
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2015, 09:21:42 AM »
so niceeee.....

Offline blondiecath

• Senior
  • Merits 7
    • https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/blondiecath
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2015, 04:58:01 PM »
Interesting but still no gangrape happening...

Offline 9Fan

• Graduate
  • Merits 15
  • Well, hello.
    • My Personal Blog
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2015, 06:28:18 PM »
Interesting but still no gangrape happening...

I suspect Jeannie's idea is about to provide us with plenty of that...

Great stuff, vile8r.  I'm loving that she's going full slut.
I'm an angelic demon...or a demonic angel.  Good and bad all at once.  Aren't we all?

Offline Alshasha

• Sophomore
  • Merits 2
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2015, 08:50:40 AM »
Nice job vile8r.

Offline TheGryphon
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2015, 07:27:33 PM »
Loving this story, please don't make us wait to long for the next installment.