Author Topic: All The Boys Love Jeannie  (Read 63661 times)

Offline cambel74

• Junior
  • Merits 7
Re: All The Boys Love Jeannie
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2015, 09:33:21 AM »
 :emot_thedrool.gif:

Hope more is coming soon

Offline Primmadonna
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2015, 04:58:12 AM »
I do hope you didn't lose inspiration or interest in the story Vile. Amazing thus far either way though!  :emot_thedrool.gif:

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2015, 01:39:39 PM »
If the great Vile8r says, there is more to come, then there is more to come .... He just didn't say which year !
 ;D :D :angel:
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2015, 10:31:21 PM »
LOL, thanks guys for the continued interest in Jeannie. I am on a few other projects at the moment....BUT......before the end of THIS year.....I will give you more of her adventures!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline dman

• Junior
  • Merits 7
  • I'm a Freshman
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2015, 07:50:20 AM »
Actually I think this will be the end of this series. The writer told me he doesn't think he wants to write anymore

Offline ClunkyKingslayer
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 4
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2015, 03:16:14 PM »
Actually I think this will be the end of this series. The writer told me he doesn't think he wants to write anymore

Well that's a complete about face in 5 days :( was a good series

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2015, 11:59:39 PM »
Don't panic just yet.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2015, 05:38:30 AM »
Don't panic just yet.

Never ! Just waiting patiently ... I think I like Jeannie well enough even when you continue only when she is 25 ....  :emot_rotf.gif:
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !

Offline Primmadonna
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2015, 06:19:01 AM »
Well I am glad to see that by the end of the year, we will have more to drool over. So there's that to think about! I really hope Vile doesnt't stop writing. This is by far my favorite story series and he is my 2nd favorite writer, argueably my favorite. It'll be a sad day when I can't read any of his stuff anymore.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2016, 10:30:55 PM »
Chapter IV: Jeannie and Clint

Jeannie goes after a boy her sister Rosie rejects!

Jeannie was stretched out on the couch, watching TV. The 13 year-old cutie had just gotten home from school. She saw her mom had left a list of chores for her and her sister to do on the kitchen table.

“Bahhhh, I’ll get to them later,” Jeannie had muttered.

Instead, she had walked over to the fridge, grabbed a cold soda and plopped down in front of the TV. Her older sister, Rosie, wasn’t even home yet and there was no damn way Jeannie was going to start chores until she was also there to help.

Jeannie looked at her phone. She had a couple messages from Dallas. He wanted to get together again.

< hey bby my cock is hard 4 u!!!!! when can I see u again? >

Jeannie chuckled as she replied back.

< horny much? lol lol >

< hey i'm always horny when it comes 2 u >

< well maybe this weekend i'll see>

< right on gotta go ttyl >

Jeannie smiled to herself. She thought back to the previous weekend when she had gotten together with the hot 16 year-old boy and two of his friends, Derek and Trevor. She had fucked all three of them upstairs in her bedroom while her mom and Rosie had been out shopping. It had been quite a time!
She figured if anyone were to find out, they'd likely consider the young teenager quite a slut, but Jeannie didn't care. She supposed they were probably right. All Jeannie knew was that it was fun.

After the horrific gang rapes she, her sister, and her mom had endured a few months ago, during a vicious home invasion by a sadistic gang, Jeannie had developed a very twisted view of sexuality. The men, in particular, one perverted older guy named Syl, had taken quite a liking to Jeannie.
The young girl came to realize that she felt almost flattered afterwards, that the men had taken such an interest in her. She knew that interest was because they liked having their cocks in her tight little pussy and ass, and in her warm, wet mouth. That was basically the way all men....and boys, were!

Jeannie knew she was becoming a very attractive girl, developing a tight, curvy body with decent-sized breasts and a cute ass. She was maybe not the prettiest girl in her class, but she certainly had one of the nicest bodies. Jeannie was only 13, turning 14 in about a month, but her body made her look at least 15.

Jeannie knew that body could be used to her advantage and that boys would enjoy fucking it. Jeannie had lived all her life in the shadow of her very attractive, over-achieving sister Rosie. But now, Jeannie had something her sister didn't......sexual experience! Maybe Rosie had better marks in school and was a better athlete, but Jeannie could take a boy's cock in her throat.....something she knew her sister couldn't.
It made her feel good....and superior....to her older sibling.

Jeannie looked up as she heard the door from the garage open. Her sister Rosie came walking in......accompanied by a boy! Rosie, who had just recently turned 17, was an extremely pretty girl. She was 5 ft. 5 in.,  with long, dark hair, brown eyes, full red lips, and a slim, curvy body. Rosie didn't look a lot like her sister Jeannie, as Rosie was adopted. Her biological parents had been from Mexico.

Her beautiful Hispanic features made her popular with the boys. But Rosie had been a very troubled young girl since the rapes. She still had very vivid nightmares of what the brutal men had done to her.

Jeannie knew that before the rapes, Rosie had been a virgin. It was one of the reasons her sister had been so trauamatized, when she had had it so savagely ripped from her body.

But lately Rosie had been hanging out with a boy from her school. It was him who she had in tow.

His name was Clint, and he was pretty good-looking too. Jeannie had taken notice of that from the first time she'd met him. He was just a little taller than Rosie with blonde hair and blue eyes. He too, was 17.

In spite of the age gap, Jeannie knew, if she really wanted to, Clint would probably be easy to seduce. He had been coming around the house a lot, and Jeannie knew he had checked her out a few times. When Rosie was around, he always acted like he wasn't paying attention, but Jeannie could see his eyes wandering.

She remembered one day in particular, she had came in from the backyard after doing some suntanning and still wearing her bikini.
Clint and Rosie had been in the kitchen, making a snack and Jeannie walked in. Rosie had her back to him and didn't see, but Clint's eyes had been all over Jeannie's tight little body. Jeannie smiled at him and he'd smiled back.

She was quite sure he liked her, but would he ever want to fuck her? Jeannie knew, without a doubt, if she ever got the chance she would fuck him. She was also pretty sure, the way she teased him, he had to know she wanted him.

Jeannie knew it was a pretty safe bet, nothing was likely happening between him and Rosie. But he seemed to really like her and continued hanging around with her.

"Jeannie, why haven't you started on the chores yet?" Rosie asked.

"I will. I wasn't going to do them all myself. I was waiting for you to get home. What took you so long?"

"I caught a ride home with Clint."

Jeannie sat up on the couch and made sure she did a little back arch, just to make her tits stick out a little more in her t-shirt.
"Hi Clint," she said, giving him a little wave.

"Hi Jeannie," he said politely.

"Clint and I are going upstairs. He's helping me with my homework," Rosie said. "You get started on that kitchen or mom will be mad!"

"Yeah, yeah, well I'm not doing it all!" Jeannie yelled out as Rosie and Clint headed upstairs. "I'll load the dishwasher...you're cleaning the countertops....AND the sink!"

Jeannie plopped back down on the couch. Wow, she thought. That Clint was soooo cute!

She felt a little twinge of wetness in her panties. Jeannie watched TV for a few more minutes, then decided she should get started on doing her chores. But first, she wanted to change out of the blue jeans she was wearing, into some shorts. She went upstairs to her bedroom. After slipping on a pair of comfortable pink shorts, she was walking past Rosie's room.

The door was open a little bit and Jeannie peeked inside. Rosie and Clint were sitting on the bed talking. Suddenly, she saw Clint lean forward and kiss Rosie softly on the lips.

Jeannie's heart began to race, as she realized she was going to get to spy on a make-out session. IF Rosie did anything! Jeannie knew if it was her, she'd already be pulling his sweet cock out of his pants.

Rosie did kiss him back and then Clint slipped an arm around her lower back, pulling her closer to him. He rested his other hand on her thigh, just below the hem of her skirt. Immediately, Rosie pushed his hand away and jumped up.

"No, Clint! No! I don't want that!" she said.

"What?" he asked, puzzled. "All I did was put my hand on your leg."

"I-I know.....but I don't want that....okay?"

"Come on, Rosie! I thought we talked about this. You said you were ready," Clint said.

"I.....thought I was! I want to be ready.....I really do! But like I told you before.....we have to go slow."

"Well then, let's just kiss. I promise, I won't do anything else."

"No.....no, I think you should just leave, okay? I'm sorry, Clint, but right now, I just can't do this."

"Okay, if that's what you want," Clint sighed as he stood up from the bed.

Jeannie quickly ran down the stairs and began working in the kitchen. She didn't want her sister knowing she had been spying on her. A minute or so later Clint and Rosie came into the kitchen.

"Can I call you later?" Clint asked, as they stood by the door.
"Yeah....you can call me tonight," Rosie replied.

"Okay, well, see you later," Clint gave a little wave as he headed out the door.

Wow, thought Jeannie. I have never seen someone look so disappointed in my life!

She watched as Rosie turned around and headed back upstairs. Jeannie just shook her head. She couldn't believe what she'd just seen. Her sister was a total frigid prude!

She knew Rosie's head had been pretty screwed up by the rapes. It was not uncommon for Rosie to wake up screaming in the middle of the night. But Clint was such a really nice guy. Jeannie couldn't understand why Rosie had freaked out on him. If she'd had a hot guy like that hitting on her.....she'd have given him a wild fuck!

**********************************************************************************************

It was a Saturday afternoon. Jeannie had asked her mom if she could walk to the 7-11 and meet a couple friends. Her mom had told her yes.
Parkallen Estates, where they lived, was on the outskirts of the city of New Dover, in a semi-rural area. Their house was at the very edge of Parkallen on a road called Horsehoe Drive. It was nearly a mile to Parkallen Market, a small commercial district where they often shopped. Along with a supermarket and a couple other "big-box" stores, there was also a multiplex theatre, and a strip mall. That was where the 7-11 was located, along with some other small businesses and a few restaurants.

It was a beautiful day out, and Jeannie had enjoyed taking the walking paths through the trees that led to Parkallen Market. On her way, she had passed a place called Bluebird Park, a popular hang-out for the local kids. She thought back to the day she had first met Dallas there. When she had given him an awesome little blowjob right in the bushes.

Jeannie wore a short denim skirt, a pink crop top with spaghetti straps and some white sandals. Her hair was up in a ponytail. The story about meeting friends at the 7-11 was a total lie. Jeannie knew she might run into some of her friends, but it wasn't why she wanted to go out.

She was kind of hoping she'd maybe run into some boys. Jeannie had texted Dallas earlier in the day but found out he was busy. He had gotten himself in trouble and his dad was making him do a bunch of yard work.

So much for getting together with him!
Now Jeannie was on the lookout, hoping she'd run into some cute boys. Wearing the outfit she was, she figured it wouldn't be hard to catch some attention.

And she did, just as she stepped out of the 7-11 with her Crush Lime Slurpee. A white van with red flames painted along the sides came rolling up to the curb. As the driver's side window rolled down, Jeannie realized it was Clint!

"Hey brat!" he said. "What are you up to?"
"Oh, not too much," she smiled, as she bit on the straw from her Slurpee. "What are you driving?"

"It's my dad's old van," Clint chuckled. "He said I could drive it for awhile until he can get me a car."

Jeannie stood on her tiptoes as she looked through the driver's window into the back of the van. It was all fixed up in the back with benches and a bed, stereo speakers, a small sink and fridge, and carpet.

"Wow, fancy!" Jeannie nodded. "You even have a bed in there!"

"Yeah, it's called a 'boogie van'," Clint laughed. "Back when my dad was young, he said a lot of guys had these."

"Hmmm, interesting," Jeannie smirked. "I'll bet you pick up lots of girls with this," she added with a bit of sarcasm.

"Hey, you'd be surprised how many girls I've picked up," Clint winked. "Just.....don't be telling Rosie that. Speaking of Rosie, what's she up to today? I was just thinking of calling her."

"She's busy today," Jeannie said flatly. "She and Mom are baking cookies."

"Hmmmm, sounds like fun," Clint replied.

"Oh, yeah, it's a blast," Jeannie frowned, stirring her Slurpee.

"Hey, you wanna go for a ride?" Clint said. "We'll go for a little drive in the country and then I can give you a ride home. It'll save you from walking!"
Jeannie shrugged. "Yeah.....yeah, I'd like that! Let's go!"

She ran around to the passenger side and climbed in. Her heart was beating a little, as Clint put the van in gear and pulled away from the curb. Here she was.....alone with Clint! Something she'd thought about for awhile now. Should she make a move? She was very tempted.

As he drove down the road, Jeannie slowly sipped away on her Slurpee. She pretended not to notice, but she caught Clint glancing over at her a couple times, checking her out in her short skirt.

"So how are you and Rosie doing?" Jeannie asked looking over at Clint. It could have just been her imagination, but she was quite sure she could see a bit of a bulge forming in his pants.

Clint gave a nonchalant shrug. "It's okay."
"Just okay?"

"I mean, I really like her and all, she's like the hottest girl in my class! But....she doesn't want to do anything!" Clint complained.

"What do you mean?" Jeannie asked. She knew exactly what he meant, but she wanted to hear it from him.

"Well, you know......stuff.....like what boyfriends and girlfriends like to do!"

"Oh, you mean like making out?" Jeannie grinned.

Clint looked over at her and grinned back, blushing a little. "Yes.....like making out! She like freaks if I even barely touch her. All we've ever really done is kiss." He paused for a moment. "I don't know why I'm even talking about this to you! You're her little sister, for Christ's sake!"

"So?" Jeannie said. "Doesn't mean I don't know what you're talking about!"

"I know....but it just seems weird that I'm talking to you.....about making out with your sister."

"It's all right!" Jeannie smiled. "I don't care."

"I mean, I don't know what her problem is? She just really doesn't like being touched.....it's like she's scared of guys or something. We talked about it, and then she said she was okay and I just put my hand on her leg and she freaked out. That was why I left your place so soon the other day."
Jeannie nodded knowingly. She'd seen the whole thing. She was very tempted to tell Clint what Rosie's problems were, to tell him all about the vicious rapes, but decided she better not.

"Hmmmm, yeah, she's just kinda been like that all her life," Jeannie said. "She doesn't like human contact."

"Well, it's getting pretty frustrating," Clint shook his head. "I like Rosie and all, and man, I'd love to date her, but if she's not even going to let me touch her, what's the use?"

He suddenly jumped as he felt something touch him. Clint looked over, to see that Jeannie was turned so she was sitting sideways in the passenger seat. She had kicked off one of her sandals, and her right leg was stretched out over the center console of the van. She was running her foot along his thigh and nudging towards his crotch.

She smiled at him, sucking on her Slurpee straw playfully.
"What the hell are you doing, Jeannie?"

"Well, Clint, I just wanted to show you that.....I'm not afraid of being touched."

As Clint looked down at her bare foot rubbing across the bulge in his pants, he also noticed she had let her skirt ride up on her cute thighs. She parted her legs, allowing him a full view up her skirt, showing off her white panties. He could also see the small wet spot in the center, where her pussy slit was.

"Clint.....I want you," Jeannie said slowly. "I've wanted you for a while.....and I know you want me too!"

Clint gulped, his heart pounding. Yeah, he had wanted her for a long time! He was not oblivious to the fact that Jeannie liked to flirt and tease a lot whenever he came to her house. And being a guy....well, it didn't escape his notice either, that even she was only 13, Jeannie had a pretty sweet little body and awesome lips!

He knew it wasn't right, but damn, this little slut was ready to go! He'd be crazy not to go for it!

"Oh Jeannie....you don't have a clue how badly I want you right now!"

Clint quickly pulled off the road they were on, into a small campground. He parked inside a grove of trees. Both teens jumped into the back of the van, heading for the bed.

"Get your clothes off, baby!" Clint said breathlessly, as he began pulling his own pants off.

Jeannie just sat on the bed and watched as Clint slipped his pants and underwear off, seeing his erect cock for the first time. Clint also pulled off his shirt. The nude teen boy was gorgeous! Jeannie admired his fit body.
"Wow! You're hot, Clint!" she gasped.

"Let's see you naked now!" he grinned.

"If you want me naked.....then you have to undress me yourself," she cooed, kicking off her other sandal.

Immediately, Clint was slipping Jeannie's tank top over her head and unsnapping her bra. As it fell away, he admired her perky, round tits in all their glory, beautiful little mounds of soft flesh. He quickly moved down to her skirt, unbuttoning it and letting it fall down her legs. As he hooked his fingers in the waistband of her cute white bikini panties, Clint could smell the musky scent of her wet pussy.

Her panties were off in a matter of a few seconds, being tossed on the floor with the rest of her clothes. They embraced in a tight hug, kissing. Jeannie loved the feel of Clint's firm body pressed against hers. His tongue pushed into her mouth and she sucked on it.

All the times he'd seen her around the house, in tight jeans or skimpy shorts, or even her bikini, Clint knew Jeannie had an amazing little body. Seeing her totally naked only confirmed it to him.

Clint wanted inside her. Bad. To have her be on her back, with her legs wrapped around him, feeling the tight muscles of her pussy suck him in. He laid her back on the bed and lifted her up by the hips, his eyes taking in the glistening pink lips of her tight pussy, surrounded by a small thatch of soft brown hair. Then he paused.

"Whoa....I better get a condom on first," he said.

Jeannie shook her head. "No...don't worry about it. You can just pull out."
"You're sure?"

"Yes....very sure!" Jeannie wasn't going to explain to him that he couldn't get her pregnant anyway.

Excited that he was going to get to do the little hottie bareback, Clint aimed his rock-hard rod right at her cunt. With one hard stroke he penetrated her deeper and harder than she had ever been penetrated before.

"Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuuckkkk! YES!" Jeannie squealed with pleasure. She thrust her hips back against him, wildly riding his cock.

Clint didn't hold back as he thrust into her hard and fast. It surprised him a bit at first that she wasn't a virgin, but then with the way she had come onto him, he had to know she had done this before.

They were so lost in each other, they couldn't even speak. All that could be heard in the van were screams, moans and groans, whimpers and gasps, as Clint began to work his cock in and out of the amazing little teen.

"More baby.......harder......fuck me harder!.......I can take it, baby......fuck me harder!" Jeannie begged.

Clint hooked his arms behind Jeannie's knees and pushed her legs back so they were almost touching her chest. He was able to plow his cock into her even deeper, loving how her pussy wrapped around him so tightly. His chest mashed her small tits and he could feel her tiny nipples poking into him.
It was exciting to know he was fucking the shit out of Rosie's little sister. He had been trying so hard to get into Rosie's pants at every opportunity but was constantly turned away. Now he could let all his frustrations out. He was going to give Jeannie the hard, vigorous fuck he so badly wanted to give Rosie.

"Oh shit.....oh shit......damn.....you feel good, Jeannie!" he exclaimed, his solid thighs slapping against Jeannie's petite body, watching his cock pump in and out of her dripping hole.

Their bodies became drenched in sweat as Clint pumped himself into her, thoroughly enjoying the hot 13 year-old. Clint was fairly experienced and Jeannie could tell from the way he was able to control his strokes and thrusts. He was even better than Dallas.

Jeannie wrapped her arms around him, to feel the muscles working in his shoulders and lower back.

"I want your cock, Clint.......give me your cock!"

Clint lifted her legs high, holding her by the ankles as his tempo of fucking increased. Jeannie loved the feeling of his cock inside her. He was thick, but not too thick....he filled her so nicely.

With one...two...three more hard pumps of his meat, Clint suddenly pulled out and let his cock jerk and spurt, ropes of sticky cum landing all over her tummy.

"Oh yesssss, baby!" Jeannie yelled out. "Cum on me.....yeah!"

Trying to catch his breath, Clint collapsed over to the side of her, gasping for air. He couldn't believe he had just fucked the hell out of a little seventh-grader.....but man, did it feel good!

Jeannie was smiling to herself, her body still tingling and trembling. She felt such satisfaction, a satisfaction she knew only a hard cock could fulfill. And it also gave her a smug sense of superiority, knowing she was able to use her body to pleasure boys much better than her older sister could.

The two of them laid in each other's arms on the bed for a little while, just relaxing and regaining their energy. Then Jeannie whispered into Clint's ear.
"Mmmmm, that was awesome, but baby, I want more!"

THERE'S MORE!

« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 10:36:41 PM by vile8r »

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2016, 11:57:02 AM »
"More?" Clint asked.

Without answering, Jeannie slid down on the bed, her hand cupping Clint's flaccid dick. Her tongue darted from her mouth, running along the length of his cock. She slowly stroked him as she trailed hot, open mouthed kisses along his chest and his stomach. Then with relish, Jeannie sucked his semi-rigid meat into her mouth in one smooth motion, taking at least half of his length.

Clint's head tilted back and a moan escaped his lips. Her tongue snaked around his cock and flicked over the purple head, then her mouth was on him again, taking him in, inch by delicious inch.
His hand went to the back of her head and helped to guide her mouth up and down on him. Clint couldn't believe the awesome blowjob he was getting from this young girl. He had been with high school girls not half as good!

Jeannie paused and looked up at him. "You ever thought you'd be getting your cock sucked by me?"

"Hell, no!"

"Mmmm, you want it from Rosie, don't you?"

"Uhhhhh.....yeah!"

"Well, I'm way better anyway!"

Clint looked down to take in the sight of Jeannie's puffy lips, with her sparkly pink lipstick, stretched around his cock. She had her eyes closed and he could feel her hungrily sucking on him, his cock slipping wetly in and out of her mouth.

"Oh, Jeannie... suck on it just like that...you're fucking awesome, you know that?"

Jeannie opened her eyes and looked up at him. She tried to answer, but with her mouth filled by hard cock, all that came out was a muffled, "Mmph, hmph..."

She stopped and took her mouth off him. Moving back up his body, she kissed him on the lips.

"Okay...now that you're nice and hard again, I want that cock back inside me. What postion you want me in this time? I'm letting you choose!"
"I know exactly how I want you, sweetie," Clint said.

He got Jeannie positioned on the bed on on all fours. "Gonna give you a nice doggy fuck!" he said.

Clint rubbed the head of his cock across Jeannie's wet pussy lips, getting himself lubricated. Then wrapping his hands around her slender hips, he plowed into her. He let out a loud sigh as his cock sunk into her tight depths. Jeannie pushed back against him at the same time.

"Oh, now that's a good girl!" he said. "That's the way to do it."

"Now fuck me, Clint, you hottie!" Jeannie said, looking over her shoulder.

She arched her back, and he wrapped his hands right around her thighs, pulling himself inside her more forcefully.

"That's it, give it to me hard," Jeannie encouraged. She clenched her teeth and let out a deep, loud moan.
Clint rammed his unprotected cock into her tight pussy. They could feel the whole van rocking.
"Ohhhhh, make me cum!” she yelled. “Oh God, oh God, oh my fucking God!”

His pace was building and he was almost burying himself to the hilt now. Jeannie's chest was heaving and she was panting Clint's name repeatedly, as his cock pistoning into her brought her ever closer to the edge. The handsome teen stud relentlessly pounded her as her pussy spasmed and around him.

The 13 year-old was giving him a fuck that would put many older girls to shame. Clint couldn't believe the contrast between Jeannie and her much more reserved sister, Rosie. She was a real little slut, and therefore, Clint decided, he'd treat her like one!

He grabbed her ponytail and yanked her head back, while at the same time he reached under her and squeezed one of her nipples between his fingers.
"You like fuckin', huh, little bitch?"

"Ohhhh, yeah, Clint.....yeah.....I'll be your little bitch!" Jeannie moaned.

"You like my cock inside you, don't you?"
"I want your cock inside me forever!" Jeannie cried out.

She pushed her face down into the bed and her hands clenched at the blankets, as her body was wracked with an intense orgasm. She pushed back against Clint, trying to get every millimetre of him inside her.

Clint slowed his rhythm as Jeannie's orgasm passed over her, and her movements slowed to gentle twitches. As she came down, she opened her eyes and looked back at him with an expression of pure satisfaction on her face.

"That felt amazing," she said. "You not ready to cum yet?"

"Not yet. I've already cum once so I can last a bit longer," he explained.

He pulled back, then drove back in, shoving Jeannie forward on the bed. It was all she could do to hang on, as Clint began relentlessly pounding into her tight teen pussy. He wanted her to feel every hard thrust, and she did.

"uhhhhh......uhhhhhh......uhhhhhhh....." she moaned into the blanket as Clint laid his hips hard into every stroke.

The sound of their young bodies slapping together was loud in the confines of the van. Clint felt the stirring of another load building up in his balls. Gripping Jeannie's hips so hard he was leaving small bruises, Clint raced to another orgasm. As he felt the first warm rush of cum up his shaft, Clint pulled out, his jizz splashing across Jeannie's ass.

"Mmmmmm......yesssssss!" Jeannie sighed, feeling the warm, slimy strings of cum on her skin.

Clint collapsed on the bed beside her again, both of their fit bodies glistening with sweat. Jeannie kissed him on the lips.
"You're fuckin'......just awesome, Clint!" she smiled weakly.

"So are you, baby!" he replied.

They relaxed on the bed for a little while, her warm, naked body pressed against him. It felt really good. Then, finally, Clint pushed himself up on one elbow, and looked down at the cute little brunette.

"I guess I should be getting you back to town," he said.

Jeannie smiled at him and bit her lower lip. "Yeah, you probably should, but there is one little problem."
"And what might that be?" he asked, curiously.

"I still want some of your cum in me!"

Clint was a tad shocked to hear such a young girl talk that way to him, although by now, anything Jeannie did, didn't really surprise him. At the same time, it was also extremely arousing, and Clint felt his cock twitch.

"Well, sweetie, we can fuck again, if you want, but you know I can't cum in you. I sure as hell do NOT want to get you pregnant!"

Jeannie gave a little laugh. "That's fine,  but you know, you don't have to come in my pussy ! I'd rather taste it anyway!"

Clint broke into a smile as he suddenly realized what she was getting at. Before he could even say anything, she had climbed off the bed and dropped to her knees on the carpet. He slid to the edge of the bed and she began kissing him along the inside of his right thigh.

Jeannie dipped her head and dragged her tongue over his balls and up his shaft, all the way to the tip, feeling his cock slowly harden again. As she circled round the head, her hand started to gently squeeze his nuts. She drooled spit onto the tip and with her other hand rubbed it all around his glans, spitting on it again and working her saliva down the length of his shaft.

Clint leaned his head back and groaned in pleasure as the moist warmth of her mouth enveloped and sucked on the end of his penis. Releasing it, she dragged her tongue down the underside to the base and back up again, kissing the end before pulling his dick back and doing the same on the upper side. She repeated this action several times.

"Fuck, oh fuck," Clint panted. "Where the hell did you learn to suck cock?"

Jeannie shrugged. "I don't know, it just comes naturally."

He then felt one of his balls getting sucked into her mouth and pulled back, before getting released with a wet 'pop!' The other one received the same attention and for the next minute or so Jeannie alternated between them while jerking him with both hands.

"Fuck, that feels soooo good Jeannie," Clint moaned, as she sucked both balls together into her mouth and hummed, the vibrations in his nuts feeling particularly pleasurable.

Just as he thought she was going to bring him to climax with that technique, she released them and took the end of his cock in her mouth once more. She removed her hands and lightly sandwiched his balls between the palms, slowly rolling them between while starting to bob her head up and down, gradually taking more of his dick into her mouth with each successive stroke.

Jeannie didn't tell him, she had recently found a box stuffed away in the corner of their basement one day. Upon opening it, she found a bunch of porno dvds and some old magazines. She realized it must have belonged to her dad. Jeannie thought they had cleaned most of his stuff out of the house, but apparently they missed this box.

Jeannie had hid the box away away again, but she took some of the dvds and had been watching them secretly at night in bed. watching and learning the techniques used by the girls in the videos.

Clint felt fingers wrap around the base of his scrotum and the hand slide and twist down, with just enough grip to hook his testicles and pull slightly but enough slack to allow them to squeeze through the tips of her fingers without causing pain. As the hand slipped off, the other repeated the process and she continued this hand over hand massage as she took him deeper into her mouth.

Clint ran his fingers through her hair. She was very close to deepthroating him, allowing the head of his dick to pop into her throat, but pulling back right away. Jeannie could hear him breathing heavily and was aware he wasn't going to last much longer. When she started to hum with the end of his dick in the back of her mouth, it took every last bit of self-control he had, to stave off blowing his load.

Jeannie was still sensually massaging Clint's balls. She pulled her mouth off him and just let her lips run up and down his shaft, playfully blowing her warm breath onto the head and flicking her tongue into the tiny slit, from which pre-cum oozed steadily.

Opening her mouth wide, she engulfed him again, making wet, slurping sounds as her head bobbed up and down on him. Her lips tightened around him, forming a perfect 'O'. Clint looked down at her and it was too much.
"Shit, I'm coming!"

She responded by releasing his testicles and pulled back to take just the head in her mouth. Jeannie mercilessly wanked him with both hands as her tongue swirled around the end of his dick. Finally driven over the edge by this sexy young teen, he grunted and erupted in her mouth, wave after wave of spunk filling it, which was then eagerly swallowed. Milking him dry, she released his softening cock and wiped away the jizz from the corners of her mouth with her thumb before sucking it clean.

"God damn, that was amazing!" he commended, as he lay back on the bed. "A lot of girls could take lessons from you!"

"Like Rosie?" Jeannie giggled.

"Yeah....for sure!" he laughed back.

He stayed on the bed as he watched Jeannie get up off the floor and get dressed. A couple minutes later he also got dressed and they climbed back into the front of the van. Clint looked at the clock on the dashboard. They'd been at it for nearly two hours.

"Yeah, better get me home," Jeannie remarked.

It wasn't long before they were back in Parkallen Estates again. Clint dropped Jeannie off just a little before her driveway.
She leaned over to give him a deep kiss on the mouth. "Thanks so much, Clint, for the road trip!"

"You're very welcome!" he said. "And, um, thank you.....for everything!" He paused for a second. "Now, you won't say anything to Rosie about today, will you? Please don't!"

Jeannie let out her infectious little giggle again. "About what? You being nice enough to offer me a ride home? That's all it was, right?"

Clint grinned. He knew the events of this crazy afternoon would be their little secret. He kissed Jeannie again and she climbed out of the van. He watched for a few seconds, as the sexy little teen walked away, the memories of his cock being inside her still fresh in his mind. He knew those memories weren't going anywhere soon!

She looked over her shoulder and gave him a playful wave as she continued walking.

THE END

Offline Jia

• Sophomore
  • Merits 4
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2016, 04:13:28 AM »
 :emot_bravo.gif: :emot_bravo.gif: :emot_bravo.gif:

Nice job vil8r

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2016, 07:36:35 PM »
:emot_bravo.gif: :emot_bravo.gif: :emot_bravo.gif:

Nice job vil8r
Thank you Jia!

Bennetfox
« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2016, 06:26:58 AM »
I love it! As always a wonderful story... But... It's all... so consensual...

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2016, 06:44:54 AM »
I love it! As always a wonderful story... But... It's all... so consensual...
Yes, it is, and that may seem odd, but it's building to something!