Author Topic: Three's A Crowd  (Read 11236 times)

Offline CharlieWasHere

• Junior
  • Merits 33
  • Where I got my namesake.
Three's A Crowd
« on: June 01, 2015, 01:30:52 AM »
*Note: This story is continued from "Teacher's Summer Pet." I'm starting with a teaser, haven't had enough time lately to really sit down and dole out the story.

I tapped my fingers on the cafe table. Looking around I sip my frozen mocha. So happy I tried Dunkin Donuts. I check the time; 1457. Still glancing at my watch I hear the little chime of the door bell. Looking up I see Luke and Henry walking in, laughing as if they heard a joke. They look around and spot me when I raise my hand. Sitting down we exchange greetings and start with banal conversation. About five minutes later we get to the details of the meeting.

"So?" I begin, "Where's the pet?"
"In my trunk." Henry responds.
"Well?" Luke turns asking me, "You feel like playing?"
I pause. "...Yeah. Yeah, sure, why the hell not?" I toss my drink in the trash.

The three of us stand and leave the cafe. Going outside we head towards the cars and drive off with me leading the way. We communicate over the phones about where to go, suggesting fields, old bathrooms in parks, etc. We end up heading towards a poor part of the county. We see what looks like an abandoned warehouse and navigate our way over. Pulling up we see a hobo past out on the side of the building. We get out and causally scan for any security cameras or possible blind spots.

"Are you sure this is a secure location?" Henry asks, looking around tentatively.
"We're clear from the main roads with slums on the other side. As long as we can keep her quiet, no one's gonna care enough to check this place out. Although, just to be safe, we should probably clear the building of possible squatters."
We all nod in agreement.

We split up and look for different openings in the building. I find a boarded window with an opening big enough for me to fit through. Dusting myself off I look around and quickly scrunch my nose at the rotten smell. Hooks hung from the ceiling and the floor had somewhat of a dark red tint to it. I search the different rooms, keeping my awareness heightened. Finding nothing but dusty tables, rusty machinery, and a very disgusting bathroom I head back to cars. Luke was already there, fiddling with his Instax. Henry came a few minutes later.

Pointing with his thumb Henry said, "I've never seen a slaughterhouse in real life. Pretty nifty. Too bad the stuff is decayed, we could've pawned it."
"Hey can we get the bitch out?" Luke asks excitedly.

Opening Henry's trunk I see an unconscious girl in her late teens. Her wrists are duct taped crossed over her chest and her ankles are duct taped together. A rag was shoved into her mouth and her clothes were tattered and wrinkled. She was drenched in sweat.

"Alright, let's get her out." Luke and I carry her to double doors and find a table to set her on. "How long is she supposed to be out?"
"The sleeping pills are supposed to last about eight hours." Henry says.
"When did you give her the pills?" I inquire.
"About eight this morning."
I look at my watch. "So, that leaves...half an hour."
"The hell we supposed to do for half hour?" Luke says annoyed.
"Wait." Henry shoots back.
"Might as well." I add. "I don't have any smelling salts and like I said, there's a small chance someone's gonna come here."

So for the next half hour the three of us bullshitted about this and that, showing each other YouTube videos and discussed the latest video games and sports. Henry, being the most intelligent out of the three of us, talked about an article he read discussing the rise and fall of the infamous drug network; the Silk Road. Luke, the most artistic, divulged in a new story he was working on which consisted of a dystopian world and a magical realm. I had went to my car for a cigar and when I returned I heard the muffled screams of a female. Rushing inside I saw Luke and Henry holding her down with tears streaming from her face. I smiled.

Here we go.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 09:33:26 PM by CharlieWasHere »
I consider myself to be a perfect gentleman, but sometimes push comes to shove and at the end of the day not everyone is a saint.

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
Re: Three's A Crowd
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 06:31:42 AM »
There you go .... What a nice beginning , and what a promising location  .... Poor girl, what a shock it must be to wake up in a slaughterhouse, even
if you don`t want to put it back to its original use. What a waste that would be ...  :angel:
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !

Offline sukmydik69
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 10:48:51 PM »
quite the read, can't wait for more

Offline CharlieWasHere

• Junior
  • Merits 33
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 11:58:46 PM »
*Note: Sorry for the long wait. Hope this makes up for it.

I clipped the end of the cigar off and lit up, taking my time to savor the first drag. I approach the table and take about ten seconds to examine the girl. Nodding up and down, “You guys really did a number on her huh?” Luke chuckled. Henry just casually shrugged. I delicately brushed the tips of my fingers along her stomach, pulling the fabric up to reveal her tits. My excitement quickly dissipated when I saw deep shades of purple on the side of her rib cage. “Umm…what’s this?” I ask, lightly placing my fingertips on the bruised area. The girl’s breathing quickened and I noticed how her breathing was labored. I removed the cloth rag and quickly replaced it with my hand. I leaned in.

“You’re not gonna scream. You’re not gonna try and escape…Understand?”
Shakily she nods and I feel the breath from on nostrils on my hand.
Removing my hand she pleads immediately, “P-ple-ee, nn, d-do-“
I clamp my hand back on, “Uh uh uh…I didn’t say you could talk.” Looking at Luke and Henry, “So what happened? You guys get carried away or something?”
“Come on man,” Luke chimed in first, “it’s just a bruise. It’s pretty. I mean, she told me she wanted a tramp stamp.”
“It’s not just a bruise,” I countered, “it’s a liability. Suppose one of the ribs splits and punctures her lungs?”
“Oh,” Henry muttered, “I didn’t even think about that.”
“Yeah,” I scoffed, “if her lung punctures she’ll be drowning in her own blood then we have a dead body on our hands.” The girl moaned and cried harder. “Relax, last thing I want is a missing girl’s report.” I trace the outline of her bruise with my index finger, watching her body quiver beneath my touch. I tapped lightly and even drummed my fingers. What to do… I looked around and observed the hooks hanging from the ceiling. I considered stringing her up but-
“We could give her to the bum outside.” Luke’s suggestion interrupted my thoughts.
Henry chuckled, “It could be like an early Christmas present or somethin’.”
I released a contemplative sigh…

“Yeah, let’s give her to the bum.”

The girl tried to thrash on the table, like she was trying to squirm her way out. I took another drag of my cigar watching the embers ignite.

Then I got an idea.

Exhaling the smoke, “Did you say she wanted a tramp stamp?” I looked at Luke.
“Yeah, she wanted a rose.”
I grinned. Slowly leaning in I lock eye contact and puff on the cigar, the end very close to her eye. She whimpered and squirmed, paralyzed with fear. I blow the smoke into her face making her cough and squeal from the pain.

“Pick her up and put her on her knees.” I shove the cloth back in and step back.

Luke and Henry oblige, each gripping her by the arm. Going in behind I lift her shirt and push her head forward. I ignite the embers and press them into her lower back, watching it burn. The girl tensed and lunged forward but our hold on her is firm; she’s not going anywhere. Luke laughs at her distress while Henry watches entranced. I burn three marks; one for each of us.

“Wait here.” I instruct the guys.

Walking outside I look for the hobo. Still passed out on the wall, I trot over and tap his leg with my foot. When he doesn’t move I tap harder. He startles awake and squints up at me.

In a groggy voice he asks, “What do you want?”
“I was just wondering if you would like a gift.”
“A gift? It’s not a beatin’ is it? I-I’ve seen what young guys like to do to bums like me.” He stands shakily and brushes his jacket off.
“Relax buddy. We’re not gonna mess with ya.”
“We?” He looks around like he’s about to be jumped.
“Yeah, two of my friends are inside the slaughterhouse right now. The three of us were planning on having fun with a…pet I guess you could say, but circumstances dictate otherwise.”
“Really? What kind of pet?”
“Come take a look.”

I lead him into the slaughter house. Henry holds her still while Luke takes pictures with his Instax. Man he sure loves his pictures. When the bum sees the half-naked girl he recoils and puts his hands up in defense. “Hey hey, woah man, I don’t want any of this, this is fucked up, yous guys are fucked up.”

I throw and arm around him and bring him closer.

“Hey hey now, just think about the possibilities here. You have uninterrupted access to a young female. Sure she’s a bit bruised, but nothing you can’t work with.” He stutters a no, but he slowly approaches and I can see it in his eyes.

Curiosity.

Excitement.

Lust.

Luke finishes snapping pictures and checks the film. I finish my cigar and stamp it out. Walking to the side of the bum I look at his eyes that have remained fixated on the girl. “So?” I ask but he continues staring. “Where do you want her?”

A slight pause in his train of thought.

“Uh..j-just leave her on the… floor.” He removes his jacket.

I smirk and pat him on the back. “Have fun.” I nod at Henry who sits the girl down on the concrete floor, leaning her against the steel table.

As we leave I hear a zipper.

“So now what?” Henry inquires, slightly shrugging.
“Now,” I open my car door. “We find another target.”

By this time it was 1706. Where to go. We headed back to my house and parked. My dad was mowing the lawn and gave us a courteous wave. We walked along the streets passing small coffee shops and restaurants. We tossed around ideas about where to hunt. Coffee shop? Too many witnesses. Bar? We didn’t have fake ID and multiple guys surrounding a girl wouldn’t do us any good. Cruise? Not enough blind spots. Eventually we wound up at a local park and headed for the swings. I took a seat then felt a tug on my shirt.

“Hey mister I was sitting there!”

I turn and see a little girl in a sundress looking rather disappointed.

“Haley, let the man sit on the swing you already had a turn.”

I look up to see an older girl in shorts and a tank top. Bingo.

“Oh I’m sorry about that,” hopping up I motion towards the seat, “by all means ladies first.”

The little girl giggles a grin and jumps excitedly on the swing kicking away. “You didn’t have to do that,” the babysitter says, “we’ve been here all day.” She walks behind the girl to push her I sneak glances at cleavage. Luke and Henry smirk. “In fact we have to leave soon Haley.” The little girl groans displeased.

“Babysitting?” I take slow, small steps forward until I’m at her side.
“Yeah,” she smiles, “I do it as a summer job.” She continues pushing.
“I’m Charlie by the way,” I offer my hand and she briefly shakes it before resuming pushing.
“I’m Belle.” She smiles again.
“Like Beauty and the Best?”
“Yup.” She looks past me. “And who are your quiet friends over here?”
“I’m Luke.”
“I’m Henry.”
Both smile and wave.

“Belle I’m hungry.” The little girl pipes up.
“Okay sweetie we’re leaving now.” She takes the little girl’s hand. “Well it was nice meeting you guys.”
“When do you get done babysitting?” I tilt my head to the side.
“After I drop her off? Why?”
“You wanna hang out with us? We’ve been moping around all day wondering what to do. We were actually talking about trying to find this abandoned shed that’s supposedly haunted.”
“I’m not sure,” I can hear the uncertainty in her voice.
“We’re thinking about seeing Fifty Shades of Grey first.” Luke chimes in.
Henry punches him in the shoulder, “No we’re not.”
“We’re thinking about seeing American Sniper actually.” I said. “You seen it yet?”
“No not yet.”
“Well there’s a showing at nine thirty. If you change your mind we’ll be outside the theatre.”
She still looks hesitant.
“I’ll even buy you popcorn.” I add.
She giggles. “I might have to go if you buy me popcorn.”

“Belle I’m hungry.” The little girl whines impatiently.
“Okay okay Haley, we’re going. I’ll think about it.”
“What’s there to think about?” Henry asks, “You’re gettin’ free popcorn.”
“…Well okay. You said nine thirty.”
“That’s right.” I smile.
“I’ll see you then.” We wave goodbye.

As they’re walking away I hear, “Is he your boyfriend?”
“Haley!”

I turn to the guys. “We just set the bait, now we wait to spring the trap.”
“She’s a cutie too, did you see that ass?” Luke smirks.
“Forget her ass for a second, I wanna fuck that pretty little mouth of hers until she cries.” Henry asserts.
“Come on guys focus, we still need to plan a strategy.”

Being only 1841 we had plenty of time. We head back to my house to nap, juice, and gather the usual supplies; duct tape, handcuffs, smelling salts, condoms, etc. We grabbed something to eat then headed for the movie theater. If the plan went awry before we reached the shed then we just part ways, act as if that was it for the night. We arrive at the theatre at 2116. She arrives in skinny jeans and a tight fitting shirt. After initial pleasantries we exchange basic information. She just finished her first year of college and is planning to study abroad. She’s supposed to leave next week.

“You ready to see the movie?” I ask her.
“...I don’t know. I actually wanted to see Fifty Shades.” She gives a shy smile and blushes.
“Told you man.” Luke says.
“No way am I watching that.” Henry shakes his head.
“It’s okay I’ll watch American Sniper.” She quickly rebuffs.
“No,” I cut in, “we should all watch something we want to see. After all it’s frickin expensive for a movie nowadays.”
“Haunted house then?” Luke asks eagerly.
“You in?” Raising my eyebrows I lock eyes with her and wait for an answer.
She swings her arms. “…Sure, why the hell not.”
I smile.

“Awesome.”

Having taken my car we drive to the abandoned railroad tracks and start walking. We chat, joke, and laugh, anything to distract us from thinking about her body. No reason to spook her with a boner this early. After about a mile we reach two rusty double doors leading to what once looked like a cellar.

“I think this is it guys.” Luke rushes over and begins tugging at the handles.
“Kinda random for something like this to be in the middle of the woods.” Belle cautiously approaches.
Henry shakes his head. “Not necessarily. Moonshiners used to make and hide their liquor in the forest. Someone probably got inspired to do the same.”
“Either way I wanna see what’s inside.” Luke disappears into the dark void. “Come one guys!”
I motion, “Ladies first.”

She tentatively takes steps down the wooden stairs, each board creaking a high pitch. Light floods the room in a second. Luke stands underneath a bare bulb holding onto a string. The place was empty, but that’s because I cleaned it out last week. I found it while exploring the tracks. It just had a few empty barrels, broken bottles, and plenty of dust. I cleared the debris and placed concrete blocks in the back with chains looped through. I stored my shoe box of tapes on one of the shelves, along with more tapes and a backup recorder. In the corner I left a trunk full of extra toys and equipment. I told the guys about it and they dropped off a bit of their own equipment. Henry left some of his surgical tools and his collection of handkerchiefs he kept in jars which he displayed on a bookcase. Luke left a box of scrapbooks and old Polaroids.

“What are these?” Belle asks looking at the jars.
Henry takes his glasses off. “Do you really wanna know?”
She looks a bit frightened but answers anyway, “I guess.”
Henry closes his eyes and breathes deeply, “…trophies.” He opens his eyes.
Now she looks skeptical. “Trophies? For what?”
“Hunting you could say.”
“Hunting? What kind of hunting were you doing? They’re just pieces of cloth.”
“Oh but they’re much more than that.” Luke interrupts. “They’re memories.”
 “Memories of what?” Her voice was starting to shake.
“Let me show you.” Luke waves Belle over to his box.

He takes out one of his scrap books and begins flipping through the pages. Belle gasps at the sight of bruised, beaten, and naked women. Each page had a name. She turns away to run into Henry holding a jar.

“Well this jar is a memory of a lovely girl named Monica.” He tilts the jar to show her the sharpied name on top. “She was so sweet…smelled like it too. Man oh man did she cry, just look at the saturation.”

Belle runs around Henry and collides right into my arms and she yelps.

Tightening my grip, “Woah woah woah where you goin’? You haven’t seen my trophies yet.”
“I don’t wanna see them! Let go!” She wriggled to escape my grasp, pushing against my chest. I feel myself getting hard. I spin her around and pull her in close. The smell of her hair is intoxicating. Her ass rubs against my hard on which only makes it grow. “Get the fuck off!”

Henry steps forward after putting the jar back. “Young ladies shouldn’t swear like that.” He grabs her throat and kisses her. While she tries to shove him away I go and take a quick peek outside. With no one in sight I shut the metal doors. I hear a thud followed by the f word from Henry.

Rubbing his shin he seethes, “Fucking bitch!” She shrinks to the other side of the room.
“Give her a break Henry,” I cut in, “after all, bitches need proper training.” I click my teeth and gesture for her to come closer. “Come ‘ere girl, come ‘ere.” I slowly advance. She makes a break for the exit but I easily catch her with one arm and throw her back. I step forward and put my hand over her mouth. “Quiet pup.” She bites down hard.

“HEL!!- UHG!”

She collapses to the floor from my punch. I shake my hand. “Luke get the muzzle will you? This one’s a biter.” He rummages through the trunk and pulls out a ball gag. He tossed it to me and started looking for something else.

Belle sat up and scooted backwards. “No no, please don’t I’m sorry!”
Henry grabbed the back of her neck and slapped her across the face, “Bad girl!”
“Until you learn not to bite you’ll be wearing this,” I hold up the gag, “Henry hold her will you?”

Henry clutches her hair and pulls her head back. Immediately her jaw clamps shut as she tries to claw Henry’s hands off. I attempt to pry her jaw open but her head shakes too much. Luke comes over with a collar and some handcuffs. He gives the cuffs to Henry who secures her wrists behind her back. I’m fed up at this point, “Open.” I order. She screams no through teeth.

“OPEN OR I WILL BREAK YOUR JAW!”

She complies, tears flowing, falling on the floor. I shove the gag in and secure it tightly. Luke, collar in hand, slaps in on with a padlock. I yank her up by the collar, enjoying her sounds of strangulation. Tugging hard, I toss her onto the mattress. Her resistance was weaker, more exhausted. I stand over her struggling frame and undo my belt.

Her eyes look betrayed.

“Training time bitch.”
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 09:45:27 PM by CharlieWasHere »
I consider myself to be a perfect gentleman, but sometimes push comes to shove and at the end of the day not everyone is a saint.

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2015, 04:34:56 AM »
Going on as well as it started ...  ;D

Offline CharlieWasHere

• Junior
  • Merits 33
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2015, 01:38:17 AM »
“First lesson you’re going to learn is to obey your master’s commands." I remove me jacket and casually drop it on the ground. Looking at my watch it's about 2237. "And trust me you have plenty of time to learn. Now sit.” I pull my fist up to my right shoulder. She struggles to move to her knees, hands being restrained and all. “Come on now, you’re a smart girl.” Luke snickers. After a shaky start Belle manages to sit on her heels, head hanging; soft sobs substitute the silence. The old mattress squeaks in protest.

“Good. Now down.” I snap my fingers and point to the floor.

She hesitates…

I snap my fingers and point to the floor a second time. My impatience leaks from between my teeth.

“Down.”

She awkwardly lowers her upper body until it plops on the mattress with her lower body doing the same. "Get, your ass, up." She struggles, but manages with her head forced to the side. I unloop my belt and leash it around her neck. Sounds of choking and gagging cause my cock to twitch with excitement. Pulling upward, I stare into the desperate set of eyes that refuse to look at me. "You will address each of us as Sir or Master. You will respond to 'bitch', 'girl', 'pup', really whatever the fuck we call you. Got it?"
She tries her best to respond, "Y-yas sir."

I grin my Cheshire grin. "Good."

I graze my teeth on her ear and growl, moving down her neck; I can almost hear her heartbeat. I pull my pocket knife out of my pocket and flip the blade up in front of her eye. Startled, she jolts backwards and cries out what I assume to be begging. I pull her back and touch the tip of the blade to her temple. I trace it down the side of her face and along her jawline before stopping at her throat. I pause for a few seconds, "You don't realize how easy it would be for me just to slit your throat and end it for you." I apply just enough pressure until I see red. I high pitched whine followed. "You'd think college would've given you some more common sense. Things like 'Don't go off alone with guys you just met, they might rape you.'" I move the blade down her neck, across her collarbone and onto her tight fitting shirt. Cutting through is easy. The fabric parts down the middle showcasing a fine pair of tits. Tears caress her delicate and bruised cheek. Her appearance…her disposition is rather…terrified.

I love it.

Gripping the strap I move behind her ass and kneel. Leaning over close to her ear I whisper:

“Stay.”

She whimpers; her body is shaking. I take my sweet time trailing my fingertips across her back and down around her waist to the front of her skinny jeans. I snap the button, grab the waist band, and yank her jeans down which elicit a muffled cry. I smack her ass, leaving a bright hand print. Rubbing my hand against her cunt I feel wetness, then I notice a wet spot on the inside of her panties. “Holy shit guys, look at this.” Luke and Henry mosey over and inspect the damp cloth, chuckling like me.
Henry takes a knee. “You liked to be raped or somethin’?”
Belle shakes her head.
“Really? Cause your pussy says otherwise. It says you’re just a slut who’s willing to fuck guys you just met.”
"N-nuuhh."
Luke slaps her face. "Don't lie bitch."
We all knew that it wasn't true, but fucking with a victim mentally is just fun.

My dick started to ache at this point. “Toss me my recorder.” Henry fishes it out of my jacket and pitches it over. Once in hand I press the red button and place it near her head on the concrete floor. I stick a finger in and begin sliding it in and out. “You must like it rough ‘cause you’re getting wetter.” I stick in another finger, going faster. “So tell me. Do you like it rough?” Her face slightly turned into the mattress. I snickered, “Thought so.” Removing my fingers I spit on my tip, my dick now hard as a fucking rock, and line up.

“UUUHHNN!! NNUUU!! PLEEE!”

“Fuck you feel so good.” I piston in and out of her cunt. Her cries of pain fill the almost empty room, resonating in my ears, transforming my smile of pleasure to a grin. “I thought you liked it rough bitch?” I ram.

“UHH!!”
“What’s the matter?
“NN!”
“Too…ROUGH!” I bring my fist down on her face, hitting her right below the eye socket. A deep shade of red envelopes her cheekbone. I feel along her back, pushing her shirt up to reveal her supple skin underneath. "All those frat guys you fucked, probably thought they were fucking the shit out of you." Reaching underneath for her tits, I grab one and squeeze so I can hear her whimper. Her cries of agony only spur me on to fuck harder so I do. I grab her shoulders and pick up the pace, using only shallow thrusts.

Then something unfamiliar happens.

Her voice briefly changes from agony, to pleasure, and I feel her cunt tighten around my dick. I stop fucking her for a moment and lean over her. With my mouth almost touching her ear I ask, “Did you just fuckin’ cum?” She blushes, ashamed of what she did, yet doesn’t respond. She merely stares into nothingness before shutting her eyes. Losing patience I roughly grab the back of her head. Her eyes avert my harsh stare, yet answers before she does. I hear Henry mutter 'slut.'

“I asked you a question bitch.”

…“Y-ye-UHG!”

I punch her in the side again, harder. “You don’t cum without permission.” I punch her again. “You ask first." I wrap my elbow around her neck and pull her upright. "You will ask him," turning to Henry, "him," turning to Luke, "or me. Failure to follow orders or instructions will result in severe punishment, whether it's a beating or leaving you outside to nearly freeze to death. Understand?" She barely nods so I slam her head into the mattress. "What was that?" She garbles some sort of 'yes sir' but I don't really care anymore. I resume fucking, enjoying the sweet warmth of her pussy, enjoying the softness of her skin, enjoying the sound of her pleas as she attempts to apologize…

Euphoric.

“Shit…fffff I’m gonna cum.” I grab her hips and fuck with slow, forceful, thrusts. “RRRAA Fuck!” I feel that amazing feeling of ecstasy and relieve myself, emptying inside her. Pulling out I stand up and look down; my dick is soaked. She falls to the side and curls up, sobbing quietly into the mattress, her body now visibly marked, her voice now hardly more than a ghost whisper. I take a knee next to her head and twist her hair, forcing her to look at the sloppy mess. “See?...You liked it. Sluts like you always like to be fucked...even when you're not asking for it.” A new tear, slides down over her nose. I release my grip and clean myself with her hair before shoving my dick back in my pants. Standing up, I spit in her empty face as one final insult.

“Who’s next?”
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 09:48:15 PM by CharlieWasHere »

Offline scarleth

• Junior
  • Merits 88
  • Born to be wild
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2015, 04:32:11 PM »
I didn't read everything yet, but I wanted to stop by to say I'm enjoying this part even more.

Any chance of a side little story telling what the hobo does to the first girl? This part was such a turn on for me... getting a homeless drunk dirty guy to rape her too, it was genious! I'm craving for nasty details. :)
Didn't they tell you that I was a savage?
Fuck your white horse and a carriage

Offline CharlieWasHere

• Junior
  • Merits 33
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2015, 08:20:41 PM »
I didn't read everything yet, but I wanted to stop by to say I'm enjoying this part even more.

Any chance of a side little story telling what the hobo does to the first girl? This part was such a turn on for me... getting a homeless drunk dirty guy to rape her too, it was genious! I'm craving for nasty details. :)

To be honest, I wasn't going to continue that part. Everything is told from a first person point of view since Charlie is my BDSM persona. Now I have written in third person for Charlie's dad, but that's pretty much an exclusive. If you really wanted it, I could continue it.

But that of course depends on how much you want it.

Offline scarleth

• Junior
  • Merits 88
  • Born to be wild
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2015, 03:19:06 PM »
To be honest, I wasn't going to continue that part. Everything is told from a first person point of view since Charlie is my BDSM persona. Now I have written in third person for Charlie's dad, but that's pretty much an exclusive. If you really wanted it, I could continue it.

But that of course depends on how much you want it.

That's really hot to know that Charlie is the main point of view! I will certainly read with whole new eyes now.

Well, maybe Charlie came back to watch the hobo and the girl... and he could tell us this story. I really want it dirty and nasty, but of course it's supposed to be fun to all parties involved and I know how hard it's to write some stuff.. so no pressure :)

Anyway, I will keep reading and appreciating  :emot_kiss.gif:
Didn't they tell you that I was a savage?
Fuck your white horse and a carriage

Offline CharlieWasHere

• Junior
  • Merits 33
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2015, 12:51:57 AM »
Maybe if enough people request it I'll think of something. At the moment I'm busy trying to work as much as I can to earn money for college. (It's not looking so good). I haven't been able to dedicate a lot of time to writing.

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2015, 04:24:27 AM »
Well, of course college is more important than your thread here, but as you are a fabulous writer it would be great if you could find the time
every now and then to continue your writing  ....  :emot_thedrool.gif:

The story about the hobo and the girl might be great, but also Charlies main story is please to be continued .... As you wrote : who is next ... ??
 :ani_bond2.gif:

Offline CharlieWasHere

• Junior
  • Merits 33
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2015, 12:42:17 AM »
*Note: Keeping consistency between past and present is a real pain in the ass.

Henry practically jumped on Belle. He jerks her up by the hair and grins menacingly into her newly frightened face. He undoes the ball gag and tosses it aside, “I’ve been wanting to face fuck you since I saw you at the park.” Her response is a ragged cough along with heavy sobs. “Since you have no objections I’ll get started.”

He smacks her across the face. Hard.

She twists to the side and falls on the mattress. “Please! S-stop!” Belle coughs, “I-I can’t d-do it, please-” Henry promptly grabs the back of her head, fingers intertwined in her hair.

“I never said I wanted to hear you talk.” He smacks her again.

Tucking his glasses in his shirt he brings his fist up to his right shoulder and orders her to sit. I meanwhile take my belt off her neck and loop it around my waist. Grabbing my tape recorder I walk over to my box on the shelf and dig out the sharpie. I write ‘Belle’ on the front and toss it in with the rest of the tapes. I glance at Luke who visibly has a boner, but restrains himself from jerking off. Looking back at Henry he had taken his handkerchief and wiped her tears away. He was whispering into her ear what I assumed were cruelties; she cringed in response. He stood back up and unzipped his jeans taking out his cock.

“I’m sure you sucked a lot of cock your first year of college. So show me. Open.”

Belle did so but not without hesitation. Henry simply clutches the back of her head again and smacks her harder than before. “When I say open, you open…understand?”
She nods her head with a whisper, “Yes.”
Another smack. “Yes, what?”
“Y-yes s-s-sir,” she shook with sobs.

“Open.”

The second she does Henry shoves his cock the entire way down her throat causing her to retch. “FUCK!” he shouts hitting her in the side of the head. “Bite me again and I’ll yank all your teeth out with pliers.” She mutters ‘sorry’ over and over before Henry resumes face fucking her. Slobber drips from her mouth and her gagging is making my cock excited. Henry is slow. Rhythmical. For a moment he closes his eyes but quickly opens them and picks up speed. “Look at me when I fuck your face bitch.” Her eyes gaze upward in a dejected state. Hopeless. He smirks, stroking the side of her bruised cheek. “You better get used to being our bitch.” He rubs his thumb on small circles on the bruise. “And you better be obedient, cause if not,” he pushes hard with his thumb. Trying to pull off she ends up falling backwards on the mattress wailing in pain. Henry quickly straddles her face and shoves his cock back in, meanwhile putting pressure on her bruise once more. “You’ll be severely punished in ways that are more painful than this.” He speaks in a low, methodical, tone.

Releasing his grip he face fucks her with intensity and desire. He moans in pleasure and presses his balls all the way to her lips.

He explodes with a grunt, “Fuck!”

Belle chokes on his cum, gagging as it spills from her mouth. Henry lets her roll over, smirking all the while. He scrapes the excess cum and spit off his dick and smears it on her face. He straightens his pants and shirt out, smooths out his hair, and yanks Belle up to her knees. He cups her chin, searching her face for a response whether it be desperation or fear. Taking his handkerchief back out, he wipes the drool surrounding her lips and returns it to his pocket.

He pauses.

“Do you know which animal has the strongest bite?” he asks, staring hard into her eyes.
“N-no sir,” she squeaks.
“It’s the saltwater crocodile which has a bite power of seven thousand seven hundred PSI…The average human…one hundred and thirty, about sixty times less.” He snaps a hand over her mouth and grips the back of her head like a vice. “But it’s still hard enough to break skin.”

Henry bites into her neck.

Belle screams bloody murder through his hand trying in vain to shake him off. Her eyes flutter open and close as her body twitches in agony. Henry stays locked on. When he releases his bite her neck is bleeding. He pushes her on the mattress and spits in her face, “That’s for biting me earlier.” He takes his handkerchief out one more time and dabs her neck, spotting the white cloth with crimson stains. She lay there, gasping and groaning. He stands, cleans his glasses, and mutters, “Fucking bitch.”

Luke strolls over with Instax in hand, “Looks like it’s my turn.”
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 09:51:32 PM by CharlieWasHere »

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2015, 02:59:53 PM »
 :emot_bravo.gif:

Offline CharlieWasHere

• Junior
  • Merits 33
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2016, 04:49:10 AM »
*Note: Not gonna lie, this part was rushed but I needed to finish this story. Hopefully it didn't totally suck. To be honest though, I'm not sure where to go from here.

By now it’s 2307. Luke snaps a photo of Belle's recently received flesh wound. She doesn't move, doesn't blink, hardly breathes. He turns her on her stomach, hands still restrained behind her back. He resecures the ballgag, tightening it until she whimpers. Chuckling he runs his fingertips up and down her spine, “I'm happy you guys hardly touched her back. It leaves me a nice blank canvas.” He wails into her back directly in the center. The thud is followed by the sound of air being forcefully expelled from her lungs. Pressing her head into the mattress he repeats the process until a softball sized bruise forms.

Another photo.
Thud.
A smile appears.
Thud.
Growing wider still.
Thud.

Straddling her back he pulls his cock from his unzipped jeans and spits on the tip. He begins pushing into her ass, inch by inch. Her breaths of pain are only high pitched wheezes at this point, barely loud enough to be heard on the other side of the metal doors. He snaps a picture of his dick buried deep in her ass where he remains positioned.

“Contrast,” He begins, “is a technique in the art world used to emphasize key elements...for example,” tracing the border of the massive welt, “the color difference in this nicely dark shade of purple,” following her spine down to her ass, “and your beautifully pale skin.” He leans in closer, fully mounting her and whispers, “what's your secret? Genetic? A shit ton of sunscreen?” He begins thrusting in and out slowly, her eyes expelling fresh tears. “Fuckin’ a. And of course, there's this contrast of my ecstasy,” he pushes her shoulders into the mattress and slams into her ass with a slap. It's enough to elicit a muffled yelp, “with your pain...at least I assume, you did cum earlier.” He continues to slam into her ass with audible slaps.

Meanwhile my dick is ready for round two. A hard on is already strained in my pants. I look over at Henry, appearing to suffer the same ailment but merely watching the spectacle before him.

“Fuck...oh fuck...oh fffuck!” Luke exhaled. He pounds away until thrusting his dick as deep as it will go. Once the wave of euphoria subsides he slowly pulls his cock out until just the tip remains. Taking a photo, he smiles pleasantly as if admiring a beautiful sunset. Withdrawing completely he snaps a final picture of her asshole dripping cum.

Satisfied with his handiwork, Luke wipes his cock on her ass and zips up.

I walk over to the defeated beauty; she is bloodied and severely bruised. I sit at the head of the mattress and pull her limp body into my arms, wrists still shackled and ballgag still secured. Somehow she still manages to tremble despite her recent ordeal. Whether it's the looming uncertainty of my prominent hard on pressing into her back or the very real possibility of me snapping her neck...I'm not sure.

Either way I grin my Cheshire grin.

I give a subtle nod to Henry and Luke that play time is over. As they compile their respective trophies I gently pull on her earlobe with my teeth, merely to command attention.

“This is what we are going to do,” I begin whispering. “We are going to drop you off someplace far away, at which point you are going to move on with your life like nothing happened.” I tighten a hand around her throat, “This was nothing but...a bad dream.” She whimpers into the nearly vacant room, catching the attention of Luke and Henry who snap their heads her way as if they just caught wind of wounded prey. “People will ask questions, maybe even police.” I press my thumb into Henry's bite mark, eliciting a pained cry and even a weak struggle. “You will tell them you don't remember anything. Even if we haunt your waking thoughts every night, even if the sound of a belt buckle triggers a panic attack, even if you can no longer cum without thinking of me...you remember nothing. Understand?”

I undo the strap at the back of her head, allowing her to fully inhale. After briefly retching she murmurs, “...Yes sir…”

I grin my Cheshire grin. “Good girl.”

I pick up her broken frame and haul her outside into the refreshing night air. I inhale deeply, taking in the scent of pine. Luke and Henry each lug out a five gallon water jug. Luke douses Belle with the first jug and hands her a washcloth. She takes the hint and begins wiping her now fragile body all over. When finished she stands enveloped in our triangle, shivering. “Everywhere,” Henry adds, feigning a step towards her. Immediately she puts the rag between her legs and noticeably winces. After a few tedious minutes Henry soaks her with the other jug. Shivering in silence she repeats the process once more, again noticeably wincing when she reaches between her legs. Satisfied I lead her by the back of the neck into the cellar. She is ordered to dress and obediently does as told. At 2334 we begin the mile walk back to the car. I lead in front of her while Henry and Luke remain on either side like escorting a prisoner out of hell.

With the car in sight I jog over to fire up the engine. I check the rear view mirror and watch as Henry and Luke squish her into the center of the back seat. For the next hour she stares at her lap arms folded into her gut.

0119 I pull over on a deserted road, pointing away from the state line. “Out.” Henry hops out and Belle follows. I exit the car and move in front of her and pin her to the passenger door by her shoulders. “What was this?” I whisper.

“J-j-just a b-bad dream,” she stutters, trying her best not to cry.

“Good girl,” I grin, before punching her in the stomach and throwing her to the ground. “You best get out of here, a girl like you shouldn't be all by herself at this time of night.”

She sobbed into the ground.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 03:00:31 AM by CharlieWasHere »

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2016, 08:44:26 AM »

I agree with Scarleth! That part was way too fucking hot to just let it go!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!