Author Topic: Gor  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Gorykila
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 12
Gor
« on: October 16, 2014, 12:42:59 AM »
does anyone rp as anything in Gor, I am a slave of gor mostly My master is away at the moment. So I come here to get my joyess out  lol
I was wondering if there are any so I make take with them and have a discussion or anyone interested in learning about it. I love to discuss Gor with anyone, and everyone.
I have been a slave of gor since I was 18 that was 2006 I am now 26 it been awhile I like to relearn or just have someone to talk to or teach honesty it teaching for the sake of not forgetting.
I been a panther that is a freed slave that freed herself and hates me and rapes me and usually a panther (rp) is just to be captured not saying all are but most are I was not trying to be captured I enjoyed it but as a slave I found myself.
I love the D.s thing before Gor I was training to be a BDSM slave but that was not my thing honestly we could discuss the difference between the slavery of both.
I..I'll be a good girl, Daddy

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
Re: Gor
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 10:00:50 AM »
I don't know of any Goreans here.  Perhaps there is a Gorean fantasy board somewhere?  I know there are lots of Gorean groups on Fetlife.
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline PenitentGirl

• Junior
  • Merits 19
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 11:47:10 PM »
I always thought the Gor books were kind of silly.

Offline technodivinitas

• Senior
  • Merits 10
  • If you have to ask, the answer is probably no...
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 10:30:10 PM »
I always thought the Gor books were kind of silly.

They absolutely are- though there's definitely some rich fantasy fodder in there, just the same. Assuming one can get past the author's abysmal writing skills.  :emot_rotf.gif:

I've actually rp'ed as a kajira more than once, and had a lot of fun with it. But Gorean Rp'ers' greatest strength is also their greatest weakness- they take themselves entirely too seriously.  Which makes for great scenes, but miserable play partners.
~If you are inclined to take no for an answer, then the answer is definitely no.~