ravishu.com

February 22, 2017, 05:06:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 174,633 posts.
This forum contains 12,127 topics.
We have 16,181 registered users.
Please welcome Suspech1, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Childhood experiences on fetish development  (Read 1022 times)
3t11
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2016, 01:06:48 PM »

(reply to Neighbor)
 Thanks for understanding. It's really difficult to deal with issues that you both hate and love at the same time. My uncle and others taught me what I understand as evil, but deep inside somewhere it's the evil I love and live for...no, in reality, I'm not a child molester but in my mind and on paper I live it daily. It's this outlet that keeps the molester calm. Thank you very much for the compliment concerning my writing.

My writing is somewhat suspect, which I suppose makes me suspect as well...the irony of it all is I love being wrapped in mystery leaving my readers even more suspicious...welcome to the other side, the side where few tread and those who do refuse to remain but only for a moment...then flee to the light.
Lois
Dean
Masters Degree

Merits 293

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2016, 11:47:37 PM »

I think disturbing memories are why such incest is considered taboo.  And of course neither of you said no.  Especially the daughter. It was her father after all.  I hope she has resolved her feelings of shame after the fact, and this has not disrupted her life.

So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities
mattb447
Freshman

Merits 1

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2016, 10:48:42 AM »

Not nearly as intense as some of you.  I was very shy as a kid, and through high school.  I suppose this gave me a sense of powerlessness with the opposite sex, and was the foundation for my interest in ropes and force fantasies. 
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: