Author Topic: Don't Forget Me  (Read 4076 times)

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
Don't Forget Me
« on: May 02, 2015, 01:12:34 AM »
This story contains rape. Oral, vaginal, anal (everyone else is doing it...). Don't try this at home. Or at someone else's home.

Dear Diary,
   It started in the woods. It always does doesn’t it? That’s how all the stories go. It’s a cliché; one that I’m perfectly happy with. I think it’s because the woods have such an attractive quality. Everything there is beautiful. The sights, the sounds, the feeling. I met him at the bank of the river near the waterfall. The moon hid for a moment behind the clouds and I lost my footing in the darkness. He pulled me out right before I went over the edge. I’ve never believed in love at first sight, but I think this was it. Everything about the night was so perfect. It’s funny that I can’t seem to recall specifics, but it doesn’t really matter. I’m going to see him again tonight.

Where are the stars? Jesus Christ. It’s so dark out here I can barely see my hand in front of my face. Wait. There it is. Just up ahead. It seems brighter there for some reason. The clearing is empty. I’m immediately let down. I knew it was too good to be true. Wait! There he is! I can see him and I quicken my pace. His perfect hair moves slightly with the wind. I feel….terror? There’s nothing to be scared of. He’ll take care of me. His eyes pierce me like a thousand daggers and my stomach does flips. I stop moving and close my eyes. I take a deep breath trying to send away the fear inside of me. I open my eyes and I’m right in front of him. I didn’t even realize I had resumed walking. I feel better. He calls to me with his eyes and my fear is back. It starts in the pit of my stomach and snakes through me until it has a firm grasp around my neck. My imagination is going to choke me to death. He smiles. I can breathe again. His teeth… Oh my god his teeth. His canines are huge and he has a feral look in those beautiful eyes. I try to run and find that I’m stuck. He throws me to the ground with a ferocity I’ve never experienced. He bites. I can’t see his face at my neck but I can feel his sharp teeth on me. It hurts so bad I feel like he’s going to rip through. I begin to thrash like a wild animal. Perhaps even more wild than him.  The pain becomes more agonizing with every move I make.

I suddenly realize that I’m no longer wearing my clothes. I don’t know when or how we became separated but they’re the least of my worries as he pulls his head up and looks into the very core of my being. I see my life running down his chin and pooling onto my neck. The sticky liquid is disgusting and smells of metal. He stands over me, looming like a lion ready to pounce. He rolls my body over so quickly that he must have stomped me backwards. It happens so fast that I barely notice the lacerations on my side from the rocks underneath my body.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh”, I scream out loud for the first time as he thrusts his dick into my dry vagina. I feel like I’m going to implode at any second. Suddenly, I’m on my back again without his penis ever leaving my body. He leans over me and bites into the fleshiest part of my breast as he continues pounding. “Please…” I whimper, “Please stop. It hurts so much.” He stops for a moment and looks at me, seemingly confused.

“Why would I do that?” The coldness in the words penetrates me and hurts far worse than anything else I’ve felt so far. His body starts to tense up and I feel a new pain. A fiery, wet pain inside of me. It burns. He pulls his dick out of my sore vagina and grabs me by the neck. He looks at me closely, as if studying my emotions. Then I feel his dick probing again. My ass cheeks start to spread and I know he’s not going to stop until he’s killed me…..

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
Re: Don't Forget Me
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2015, 02:27:33 PM »
I thought I knew pain. I was wrong. “Please, please, please” was all I could manage. My tears stopped. I don’t think there is anything left in there that can come out anyway. The pain overtakes me and I’m somewhere else. Everything is white. Relief comes over me and erases the fear and pain. I finally died. Thank god. I don’t think I could have taken another minute of that. I don’t know what I’m supposed to do so I just lay down and let the calm sink in through my pores. I’m at peace.

What the fuck?! An invisible hand is slapping my face. It starts as a faint gust of wind and gets harder and more ferocious as I lay there, unmoving. All the pain comes rushing back tenfold and again I’m on the floor in the woods.

“You worthless piece of shit. How dare you fall asleep when I’m giving you my gift?” He continues to hit my face. I continue to stare, in a daze. He grabs me by the neck and sits me back down on my knees in front of him. “Now you can give me a gift.” I know what he wants me to do and I see no point in fighting it. At least this won’t hurt me. I open my mouth to take his dick and he slaps my face with it. “You can try to bite it if you feel so bold, but just remember, I bite back.” He contorts his face into what seems to be a smile. I can’t even tell anymore. He plunges into my mouth. His dick is so big I feel like I’m trying to eat a can of pop. No wonder I hurt so badly. I try to move my mouth up and down but there’s no room for my saliva along his shaft. He senses it and pulls out. “Lick it”, he instructs. “And make sure you get my balls too. It’s been too long since you did that, human girl.” I stick my tongue out and run it along his shaft. I work extra hard running it along the bottom in the hopes that the more I do now, the faster he’ll cum. When I seem to have it effectively lubricated, I swallow it again. It’s much easier this time and doesn’t feel as bad. I move up and down and reach my hand up to cup his balls while I suck. I tell myself that’s it’s just to get him finished more quickly, but if I’m being honest, there’s something I like about it.

He pulls out most of the way, leaving just the tip in my mouth and shoots his load into my throat. It doesn’t have a bad taste to it as I expected but even so, I’m glad to be done. Once he’s sure that every drop made its way down to my stomach, he pulls the rest of the way out and backs away. He doesn’t look so mean anymore. In fact, his face shows the love one might have for a pet or a child. He pulls me close to him and kisses me passionately. He makes a small incision in his arm and I instinctively lean down and drink. It tastes amazing and I start to feel a little less pain instantly.

“There’s so much more I want to do to you.” He says. “I need to be careful though, I can’t have you dying.” Then he looks deep into my eyes once again and says something else. I can hear his voice but I can’t make out what he’s saying to me. I’m just so happy that I got to see him again. I look down at my body and realize I’m dressed again. I guess I better get home. I’ll see him again soon.

Dear Diary,
   Sorry I didn’t update last night after I got home. I was a little sore and tired so I just climbed into bed and passed out. Before I left he looked into my eyes and told me that our night was amazing and he was so happy that I could share it with him. We made love and then drank some kind of red wine together. It MUST have been expensive because I’ve never tasted anything like it.
   Today went by so quickly, I worked until 7 and I only just now finished my dinner. I can’t wait to see him OMG he’s here! I can see him out the window! I’ll be back later.

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 03:40:54 AM »
You really know how to write !!  :emot_wow.gif:
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2015, 09:26:57 AM »
Aww thanks :) I may have been a little drunk for this one though.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2015, 08:19:06 PM »
Great job Nyx! So glad you posted this!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline shadowwarrior16

• Junior
  • Merits 1
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2016, 06:47:51 PM »
whoa just whoa i am wowed nice job nyx

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2016, 08:49:32 AM »