Author Topic: The Corruption of Jennifer Lawrence  (Read 15762 times)

Offline LovaticRollinsfan
  • Graduate
  • Merits 7
The Corruption of Jennifer Lawrence
« on: April 14, 2015, 05:39:26 PM »
Disclaimer: Pure fiction, don't actually fucking do this. If you seriously think about actually fucking doing this, get away from me and get mental help you sick motherfucker.

This was written by me and another writer on a different site. He told me I could post if I gave credit

The Corruption of Jennifer Lawrence.

Cast:

The Leader: Unnamed boss of the burglars, skinny frame, but strong. Uses crowbar, recognizes Jennifer on sight, and is the most dangerous of the group.

Mike: Short, very muscular man. Violent and prone to anger, reigned in by his more cold and icy boss. He and the boss have been partners for a long time, but he still fears him.

Nick: Newbie burglar. Average build, not very smart, but strong. He's the one that catches Jennifer, and mans the Camera when not otherwise noted.

Chapter 1:

Jennifer sighed as she unlocked the door to her home and stepped inside. She'd had a DAY, avoiding paparazzi was harder than it sounded, and it took a lot out of her to do it without raising any eyebrows. She headed for the kitchen to get something to eat, her senses too dulled by exhaustion to notice that the light in the kitchen was off. She had left it on that morning.

She had only made a few steps into the room before she felt a hand close over her mouth. She began to kick and swing at her attacker, but froze when she felt the cold steel of a blade on her throat. "Fuck! Why did you have to come home now, bitch!?" He asked her aloud. "Oh shit…. HEY GUYS! THERE'S A GIRL HERE!" He yelled out the door. Jennifer heard foot steps as two more men filed into the room, turning on the light. She looked at the intruders with eager in her eyes as the two companions to the man holding her entered the room.

One of the men looked her over and turned to his friend "What should we do, boss?" The man that seemed to be the leader of the group sat down in a nearby chair and studied her. "Let go of her mouth, she won't go screaming with the knife at her throat, for starters." The man behind her released her mouth and twisted her arm up behind her back. "Get out of my house, you fucking assholes!", she snarled at them. The leader seemed amused, chuckling "How un-ladylike. Now then….. what do with you?"

The man next to him piped up "I know a guy. He'd pay good money for a cunt this fine!" Jennifer was taken aback, and fumed at the man "What did you call me, asshole!?" his back stiffened at the insult, and he slapped her across the face. "Shut up!" He drew back his fist to hit her, but his wrist was caught by the crook of the leader's crowbar. "None of that, Mike! I got the perfect idea what to do, and I don't want her beaten or dead." Mike turned to the leader "You said my name you stupid fuck! What are we going to do now, man!?" The Leader sighed "And you just used mine, but that doesn't fucking matter! And if you ever speak to me like that again, I WILL kill you."

Mike began to sweat under his mask "S-sorry boss, I just… What are we gonna do?" he hung his head. The leader walked close to Jennifer and grabbed her face "I was thinking, since we got all night… why don't we fuck little Miss Hunger Games here?" The man holding her seemed shocked "Wait, what!? You're telling me this bitch is in movies!?" He sighed, seemingly displeased at his underling's stupidity "Yes, Nick. If you hadn't SOMEHOW noticed, you appear to be holding Jennifer Lawrence."

"Now, let's get started!" The leader clapped his hands dramatically "Take her to the bedroom, we're gonna have some fun tonight boys!" As they dragged her up stairs, Jennifer began to kick and struggle as hard as she could. "Get your fucking hands off me you PERVERT MOTHERFUCKERS!" she screamed. The man holding her, Nick, clamped his hand over her mouth, and grabbed her crotch with his other hand. She screamed into his hand and he groped her through her jeans. "Gonna be FUN getting up in you, honey!" he laughed as he pulled the squirming hellcat against his groin.

They finally reached the bedroom, and Jennifer continued to kick out and scratch at them. She looked at the leader angrily, and with absolute contempt, spat in his face. He snarled in anger, fed up with her fighting. "I've had enough of your shit, whore!" he growled as he wrapped his hand around her neck. "Stop fighting us! You're getting it no matter what you do! You keep this up, we're gonna fuck you and bleed you like a pig or sell you to Mike's friend when we're done! UNDERSTAND ME!?"

Jennifer nodded slowly, her pretty face full of fear. "Good girl… Now, you're going to do whatever we say, right?" She nodded again. "Good." He released her throat, and she glared at him, but didn't dare utter another word. Mike rummaged through the bag of stolen items he had, and pulled out a camera "Hey, I got an idea, boss! Let's film it!" he said with a wide grin. The leader turned to him "That might just be the best idea you've ever had! Set that shit up, I got an idea!"

The leader sat on the edge of her bed, as Mike set up the camera in the corner of the room, making sure she was fully in frame. The leader leered at her "How about you put on a little show for us…."

"C'mon! Do a little dance for us!" he urged her. Jennifer hesitated for a moment, gritting her teeth in rage. She dropped her head, then began to undo the buttons of her blouse. Nick pulled his iPod from is pocket and placed it into the speaker dock on her dresser. Slow, sensual music began to play. She swayed her hips side to side o the beat of the music, as the men watched, staring as she removed her blouse. Under it she wore a thin white tank top she stripped off slowly. Hot tears ran down Jennifer's face as she danced like a stripped for her soon-to-be rapists. They cheered as her top finally came off, leaving her clad only in a black bra from the waist up. She turned her back and began to lower her tight jeans slowly while she shook her ass for the disgusting men watching her.

They whistled as she lowered her pants, revealing her black, tight fitting thong. Mike turned to Nick "Damn nice ass on this bitch, huh?" Nick nodded "Yeah, looks tight." They laughed, watching the humiliated starlet dance for them. "Take the bra off too." The leader ordered. Jennifer clenched her fists before reaching around her back and removing her lacy bra. "Hand it to me." he barked as he held out his hand. Jennifer walked to him, and handed him the garment. "34C" he read off aloud "Nice big ones, boys!" Her face turned red at this, she had never felt so humiliated in her entire life.

The leader leaned back and looked up at her expectantly "give me a lap dance, Jennifer." With utter disgust etched on her pretty face, she placed her hands on his chest and began to grind her hips into his crotch to the rhythm. She could feel his hard-on pressing into her, and he grabbed her ass while she was forced to dance for him. She felt him grab her tits and begin to suck on them. Her skin crawled at the feeling of his saliva on her. He forced her to grind her nearly naked body onto him while he molested her for nearly 5 minutes before finally ordering her to stop.

He stood, and quickly stripped. Jennifer turned her gaze from his skinny, plaid body, disgusted by his form. He laid down on the bed, and Jennifer felt something close around her throat: A dog leash. Nick tossed the end of the leash to his boss, who gave it a sharp tug, snapping her attention back to him. She gasped in horror as she saw the grotesque, thick organ jutting between his legs. It was 8 inches long, and very thick, the purple head oozing pre-cum already. He tugged the leash again and pulled her onto the bed with him. He gave her a single command that sent a shudder down her entire body "Ride me."

Jennifer removed her thong with shaking hands, and straddled his monstrous organ, hands on his chest. Crying, she lowered her tight pussy onto him and began to impale herself on his cock. She felt him grab her hips and force himself all the way into her. She grimaced in pain as the head of dick hit the entrance to her womb. Slowly, Jennifer began to ride him. She rotated her hips in slow circles and ground their hips together, whimpering when he occasional bucked upwards to lift her on his manhood like a trophy. "Nice and tight…. " he muttered while he pinched her nipples. The leash was pulled again, pulling her up to his masked face "Since you're fucking me, how about a kiss, sweetheart?"

She swallowed hard, then pursed her lips and kissed him full on the mouth. She felt him grab her hair and shove his tongue down her throat as his other arm hugged her against him. He probed every inch of her mouth, his hand tangled in her soft blonde hair as she sobbed into the foul parody of a lover's kiss. He moaned into her mouth, biting her lip softly before pulling away. "Hey, guys, grab a hole, she's good."

Mike didn't have to be told twice, heading for the foot of the bed and grabbing a handful of her blonde locks, jerking her head back. He pried her ass open and spat into the crack before burrowing himself into her ass with a brutal thrust. Jennifer finally screamed, for the first time since her ordeal started. "AAAAAGH, STOP TAKE IT OU-gggggak!" He cries her muffled by Nick jamming his cock into her throat and holding her head down.

Jennifer sobbed as she was brutally used by the burglars, barely able to breathe around the cock in her mouth, her womb surging with pain, and her ass feeling like she had been impaled with a hot iron rod. Nick pulled out of her mouth and held the head of his cock to her full lips "kiss it!" he ordered. Jennifer leaned forwards and gave the fat cock a soft kiss, teasing it with her tongue. "More! More like that!" he moaned. She choked back a sob and began to lick his cock in slow, gentle circles and she sucked deeply.

The leader below her grasped her heaving chest and thrust upwards, hard. She heard him groan and felt his hot, nasty jizz filling her belly. Jennifer sobbed and screamed around the cock in her mouth, which was quickly forced down her throat. Her screaming sent pleasant vibrations along his length as her throat milked him involuntarily. She felt a wad of thick, sticky semen fill her throat and began to choke. The man sodomizing her slapped her on the ass "Swallow it, whore. Don't upset my friend!" With a grimace of disgust, Jennifer gulped loudly, and the thick fluid slid down her throat. She wanted to vomit.

Gasping for air, She was forced face down into the bed as the man in her ass began to pant and moan, grasping at her hips for support as he lay his body over hers. With a final, brutal thrust, he filled her tight ass with greasy jism. Jennifer could do little more than whimper as he pulled out of her, leaving her on the bed, utterly violated. She hoped they would leave now, but her hopes vanished as she felt the tug of her leash….

She coughed and choked when she was pulled up onto her knees, the blue nylon leash biting into her throat. Jennifer felt a hand grab her long, blond hair and jerk her to her feet. "Get up you lazy whore! We're not done yet!" the leader barked at her. One of the men was going through her dresser drawers, the other through her closet. Mike held up a lacy red G-string and whistled. "Look what I found, guys." The others turned, and began laughing. "Fucking slut REALLY wanted it, didn't she?" "Looks like it, lucky for her, we're here now!"

The leader sat down on the bed and pulled Jennifer back towards him. "Come on baby, gimme a little love…" He pulled Jennifer onto the bed with him and pushed her face into his crotch. She glared up at him, keeping her mouth shut tight. He pulled her hair and sat up, grabbing her face. "I TOLD you…" he growled out "TO SUCK MY DICK, CUNT!" Jennifer winced at his sudden shouting as he threw her back down the bed and prodded her full, pink lips with the head of his hardening penis.

"Hey, Boss!" Nick yelled from across the room. The leader maintained his grip on her hair and he rubbed his greasy cock across her pretty face "I'm a little BUSY here, Nick." he muttered. "The bitch had TOYS in here!" the boss looked up "Oh? What's she got?" Nick ran over carrying a box in one hand a pair of handcuffs in the other. "She's got these cuffs, AND….." he paused, opening the box, revealing it to contain multiple buttplugs of various sizes. The leader looked down at her and grinned "So you like toys, huh slut?" Jennifer swallowed nervously, fearful of what he may do next. "How about you give us a little demo?"

He stood up and she began to do the same, only for him to shove her back down to her hands and knees. "No. You're gonna get fucked like a bitch, you're gonna act like one too!" He walked forwards and tugged the leash hard, prompting Jennifer to crawl behind him until they reached the center of the room. "Mike, hold the leash for me!" Mike grinned and took hold of the leash before lifting it high, making her choke before he let her down. The leader knelt down in front of her and grabbed her hair "You didn't do what I said back there, so now you're going to punish YOURSELF." he whispered to her, running his tongue along her cheek before standing back up.

"Give her the biggest one, Nick!." Nick rummaged through the box before producing the largest of the plugs, nearly 2 inches around. "You're going to fuck your own ass with that, and you're going to bark for us like the cute little dog you are!" He paused, leering down at her. "And THEN, you and me are gonna go have a little private session together." Jennifer looked up at him, crying "I-I'm sorry, please don't make me-gaaah!" she tried to beg but was cut off by a sharp tug of her leash. Nick leaned down and shoved the plug into her hand. "Get started, bitch!"

She sobbed as she brought the plug around and pressed it to her sore asshole, wincing with pain as she shoved it in. Jennifer had been using them in sex, but she hadn't had any practice with the larger ones yet. Her face flushed in shame as she began to piston the toy in and out of her tight passage. "Looks like she's done this before." Mike muttered as he pulled her leash every so often, enjoying the look on her face when her air was cut off. "C'mon! I told you to bark, now BARK!" The leader ordered her.

With tears streaming down her face, Jennifer looked up at them "Arf! Arf!" she barked. The men grinned as they watched the beautiful actress humiliate herself in front of them. They laughed when Nick grabbed the plug and twisted it, dry, causing Jennifer to scream in agony and beg for mercy. the leader finally held up his hand, stopping them men "Okay Nick, pull it out." Jennifer winced as the man roughly pulled the toy out of her ass, and felt the leader grab her hair "You and Me time now, slut!" He stood up and walked around her, taking the cuffs from the floor, he pulled her hands behind her back and attached them to each wrist.

He pulled the humiliated, tear-stained beauty to her feet before pushing her to walk down the hall towards the bathroom. "Walking a little funny, what's the matter? We a bit too rough for you?" He mocked. He opened the bathroom door and shoved her inside, stepping in afterwards and locking it. "First order of business: You still owe me a little loving….."

Jennifer was dragged to the edge of the bathtub and made to kneel, eye-level with the leader's groin. "Make it real nice for me." he hissed as he pulled her head towards him. Slowly, she parted her soft, full lips and began to suck the head of his dick. She felt him grab the back of her head and pull her further down, making her gag. He groaned in ecstasy as she drooled and choked on his thick shaft. Without warning, he pulled Jennifer off him. "Lay down." he ordered her. No sooner had she laid on her back than the leader straddled her chest and squeezed her tits around his shaft.

He moaned as the soft, warm flesh of her breasts wrapped around his thick cock, thrusting into the small tunnel he had made. The leader relished the look of disgust on her face, and the humiliation she no doubt felt being held down and used. Jennifer sobbed and turned her head to the side in shame. She felt like a piece of meat. He cuffed hands ached from his weight on her chest as he took special privilege with her balcony.

She lay there for what felt like an eternity as the leader fucked her tits, the only sounds were his heavy breathing and the slap of flesh on flesh. With a deep moan, he pulled back and drenched her chest in his cum. Jennifer barely had the breath needed to utter a low whimper of disgust as the hot, sticky liquid coated her breasts and ran down her flanks in disgusting trails of slime.

"Let's get you cleaned up, then we'll go back and have some more fun!" He lifted her and forced her into the shower. The shower head was attached by a long, metal hose to the faucet, and he hatched an idea as he realized it was the kind you could take off the wall. He grabbed it and directed Jennifer to lay in the tub before blasting her with a shock of freezing water. She screamed as he washed her chest, making her nipples stand n end from the bitter cold. "Spread yourself!" he ordered. Jennifer cried uncontrollably and slowly spread her legs apart.

The leader jammed the shower head into her crotch and began to flood her pussy with icy water. she squealed as the horrible cold flooded her sore pussy, writhing in discomfort at the unnatural sensation. "Shut up!" he snarled at her, before spraying her full in the face. "I want you cleaned out for what I've got planned next, so be quiet and take it, whore!" Once he was finally satisfied she was clean, he lifted the dripping, shivering starlet out of the tub and led her to the sink.

The leader paused for a moment "Fuck." he muttered, striding to the door. "HEY NICK" he hollered down to the bedroom "BRING ME THE KEY TO THOSE CUFFS, WILL YA?" a few seconds passed before Nick's masked face appeared around the corner and he tossed his boss the cuffs. "What are you two doing in there? It's been nearly 45 minutes!" he asked. "I'm getting ready to head back now, just got a little surprised planned for you boys is all!" the boss grinned as he closed the door. "Now…. I'm going to undo your cuffs. You're going to brush your teeth, and put on makeup real nice for us, understand?"

Jennifer hesitated for a moment, then spoke "Yes…" The leader smiled "Good girl!". He walked behind her an unlocked her cuffs. Jennifer rubbed her sore wrists, before she began to brush her teeth and wash out her mouth. She was grateful to be able to get rid of the disgusting taste of cum that had lingered on her tongue since the beginning of her ordeal. Her hands trembled as she applied glossy pink lipstick, deep eyeshadow, and her best mascara. ""You almost finished?" the leader asked her, with a note of impatience in his voice. "Y-yes" she stammered back. "Good." She finally finished, applying a soft pink blush to her cheeks before stepping back from the sink. She felt her leash being pulled and heard him walk up behind her "Looking good, now, all fours, let's go back to the boys and have some more fun…"

Jennifer shuddered at the idea of what he meant by "fun".

He pulled her along like a dog by her leash as she was led back into the bedroom. They arrived to find Nick and Mike setting the camera back up. "Right on cue, we were just finishing charging it up and clearing out the memory, except for the video we made earlier." Mike said. "Good work. I got her all cleaned out and tarted up for us!" The leader said with a jerk of the leash. "Get up on the bed" Jennifer began to crawl towards her bed, tears in her eyes at the through of another savage rape.

"Hold on, I got something for her first." said Nick while striding over to the foot of the bed, holding up a pair of sandal heels. "Put them on, I like slut heels on girls I'm fucking!" He grinned. Jennifer shakily put on the heels, then laid on the bed. "Beg for it, bitch, and SMILE for us while you do!" The leader ordered her.

Jennifer swallowed hard, choking back a sob. "F-fuck me." "Not good enough, say please!" She began to cry "Fuck me….please." Jennifer forced her winning, movie star smile for her rapists. The men all grinned "Well…. hard to refuse a request like that!" The leader stepped forward and jerked her legs apart, showing off her soft pink hole to his partners. "Who wants firsts?" Mike and Nick looked at each other, before Mike clapped him on the back and smiled "I got her cute little ass earlier, you can go first." Nick rushed forward and quickly started fucking her.

Jennifer winced as he settled on top of her and began to slam into her as hard as he could. She could feel his weight pressing her into the mattress, the bed creaking as he violated her. Nick latched onto her left nipple and bit down, knowing as he pounded her. Jennifer arched her back and shrieked in pain. He pulled on her abused teat with his teeth, doing everything short of drawing blood. He finally released her breast and clamped his mouth over hers, shoving his tongue between her glossed lips. He began to groan and pant, before The leader spoke up "Don't cum yet, Nick."

The man fucking her seemed upset "What!? WHY!?" The boss leaned in and whispered something into his ear. Nick grinned and climbed off her, slapping her on the thigh "Okay Mike, your up!"

Mike grinned and nearly pounced on her, slamming into her sore cunt violently. "Gonna rip you, movie slut!" "He hooked his arms under her legs and began to thrust so hard he lifted her hips off the bed. Jennifer screamed, only to be silenced when he put his hand around her slender throat and squeezed. "I love the sound a woman makes when she chokes!" he laughed, putting his tongue into her gulping mouth, enjoying the feeling of her tongue flailing desperately as he throttled her.

He pulled out of her and straddled her chest, fucking her tits while he squeezed her tits until his knuckles turned white. He rubbed pre-cum onto her nipples, and pulled her sore, teeth-marked tits towards him until Jennifer begged for him to stop, to cum, ANYTHING as long as he stopped hurting her. When Mike was close, her pulled back from her, "You want a shot at her, boss?"

The leader stepped forwards "Okay, my turn…."

To be continued....
I usually write celeb based stories, but if the idea interests me I may give it a shot so if anyone has a story idea they want written just send me a PM.

Bennetfox
Re: The Corruption of Jennifer Lawrence
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 09:11:29 PM »
That was hot! I like stories about feminists, especially feminist celebs!

Tony V.
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 11:09:57 PM »
A very hot beginning, Anal!!

Please tell us there will be more.....

Tony V.              :police:

• Graduate
  • Merits 7
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 11:15:42 PM »
Yes there will be more
I usually write celeb based stories, but if the idea interests me I may give it a shot so if anyone has a story idea they want written just send me a PM.

Offline CH9654
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2015, 07:05:56 PM »
Wow, great job. That was amazing!

• Graduate
  • Merits 7
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2015, 01:28:05 PM »
And now time the EPIC end of "The Corruption of Jennifer Lawrence" Enjoy

Jennifer barely had the strength left to object when he climbed onto her and drove himself in. She could only manage a low whine of fear, and it was quickly drowned out as he began to fuck her vigorously. One hand closed over her right breast like a vice, and the other tangled in her hair as he forced her to look into his eyes while he savaged her. He loved the look of terror in her beautiful blue eyes, and the way she winced in pain with every thrust. The leader settled himself down onto her body and ran his tongue across her cheek. Jennifer turned away in disgust "I hate you" she croaked out. "Maybe, but we LOVE you, sweetie!" he replied, forcing her into a kiss and cramming his tongue down her throat.

He enjoyed feeling her squirm under him as his bloated dick filled her tight channel, and pounded her with all his strength before finally pulling out. Jennifer lay panting and exhausted on the bed, despite her athletic body, the rape had been extremely harsh on her. "Okay, go over to the middle of the room, we're gonna paint this whore!" He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to the center of the room forcing her to kneel between all 3 of them, the camera focusing on her pretty face. "Open wide, slut." The leader ordered.

Jennifer felt Nick grab her wrist and force her to stroke his cock. Mike had grabbed a handful of her soft hair and wrapped it around his dick as he jerked himself. The leader had pushed himself into her mouth and was enjoying her talented tongue. Nick was the first to cum, the leader stepping back as he sprayed his cum into her face and mouth. Mike came quickly after, shoving the younger burglar away and showering her face and chest with semen. Jennifer gagged at the smell and feeling of cum on her skin, she HATED cum.

The leader was the last to climax, pushing the fat head between her lips and filling her mouth with his seed. "Swallow everything we gave you, baby." he said in an almost sickeningly lover-like tone. She struggled to swallow the thick jizz, but eventually forced it down, feeling nauseous at the thought of having drank the cum of 3 disgusting burglars.

"Okay….. you two, get dressed and pack up to leave, I'm gonna have a little talk with Jennifer." the leader ordered. Mike and Nick quickly dressed and grabbed the things they had stolen. she lay sobbing on the floor, soaked in disgusting cum as she felt him grab her hips and push her onto her hands and knees. He slapped her ass and stroked himself back to hardness, before filling her pussy with his meat again.

"Please…..stop." Jennifer begged. "Stop? But we're having so much fun!" his thick organ slammed in and out of her, his sweat running onto her back and he held onto her perfect hourglass hips. She felt the head of his cock slam up against the entrance to her womb, and heard him whisper in her ear "Gonna leave my mark in there, sugar." Tears sprang anew to her eyes as the horror of his words downed on her. "No, no please! Not in me! I don't- gaak!" he desperate begging was cut off by a tug of the leash "Shut up. I'm almost there and I don't need you whining!"

He kept pounding her as hard as he could, and as his breathing quickened, he grabbed the discarded plug from her earlier torment and crammed it into her sobbing mouth. Jennifer wretched, the horrid taste of it reminding her where it had been shortly before, and she struggled to keep from vomiting at the thought. She felt the leader cram as much of his shaft into her as he could and soon a sticky, horrid warmth spread through her belly as he filled it with his greasy cum.

He pulled out of her with a sigh of satisfaction, and muttered "Mine now…." She looked up at him in utter shame and hate. He knelt and grabbed her hair, making her look him in the eye. "I got a deal for you, slut. We got everything on tape, and we can make a LOT of money on it…. OR…" He paused, and Jennifer whimpered around the plug crammed into her mouth "You can be MY girlfriend now. My own personal little stripper and cum-slut. Which do you want?" He pulled the plug out of her mouth, and she spit and drilled, trying to rid her mouth of the taste of her own ass. "Please….just leave me, I won't tell anybody…. just leave me alone…."

The leader grinned as he prepared his finishing stroke "Oh, so you WANT everybody to see you fucking like a porn star?" Jennifer took a moment to register his words, and a look of terror crossed her pretty, cum-stained face "No! Please…..no…." he smiled "Then what'll it be." She broke down in tears for several minutes, before finally answering "I'll…..I'll see you next Tuesday…." The leader leered at her "It's a date, sweet-hole. Oh….and wear something that shows off your ass for me, I'll be wanting in there."

He turned and left the room, leaving Jennifer to ponder what she had just suffered……and what she would suffer from now on.

THE END.

Offline justvisiting
  • Junior
  • Merits 1
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2016, 03:17:43 PM »
Great story!!  Keep writing more.

• Graduate
  • Merits 7
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2016, 03:25:10 PM »
Thanks for the comment. I appreciate it.

darklord
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2016, 07:00:19 PM »
Who would not like to do Jennifer Lawrence. Good stuff :)

• Graduate
  • Merits 7
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2016, 07:52:49 PM »
Thanks Darklord

Offline dacubs23
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2017, 01:36:21 AM »
Great Story

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2017, 11:09:08 AM »
Wow, I really liked it.  Nice to see Jennifer Lawrence get used and abused.  Nice work.