Author Topic: Skateboard Crew  (Read 6724 times)

Offline JamieLee
  • Freshman
  • Merits 2
Skateboard Crew
« on: February 25, 2015, 02:28:56 AM »
I had a boyfriend named Jake when I was 14 years old. He is the same age as me and skateboards a lot. If i had to describe him, he looks like a typically skateboarder. Baggy t shirt, baggy jeans, messy hair with a cap. He had abs but a very skinny body. And of course as a skateboarder, you have a crew you hang out with which he did. Now this incident happened after 1 month of dating when I started feeling more comfortable around him.

It was a Saturday morning when Jake called me and asked me to come over. I was going to say yes but my parents told me to take care of my younger sister Sarah who's 2 years younger than me. I asked if I could bring her over and he said sure.

When I arrived at his place, he greeted me with a big kiss

"Hey Babe, what's up?

I went inside his apartment and I realized he wasn't alone. He brought his friends over. I wasn't really fond of his friends because they acted like douchebags most of the time and were really aggressive and tried persuading Jake and I to do things they wanted to see. Jake was similar to them too but I don't know, I was just attracted to him which is why I dated him.

I didn't want my sister to interfere with Jake and I so i just told his friends to watch over her. They agreed and brought her into the bedroom. Now it was just Jake and I alone in the living room. We started making out, hard. He pushed me down, giving me small pokes on my sides causing me to giggle while i feel his tongue with mine. I was loving it and getting a little bit excited.

"Do you want to continue on the bed?" He asked

"Mmm, but your friends..."

"Don't mind them. Come on, let's have some fun."

He grabbed my arms and dragged me into the bedroom where his friends were. When he opened the door...

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed

I saw my younger sister, tied up and gagged naked on the bed with Jake's friends sucking and kissing the various part of her body. Before I can do anything else, I felt Jake tackle me down and pressed his body on top of mine and his hand on my head.

"JAKE, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!"

"Sorry babe, I showed a picture of your sister to my friends and they think she's cute."

One of his friends came over and quickly wrapped a piece of cloth around my mouth and my hands behind my back.

"Now watch as they play with her..."

Sarah was getting played with everywhere. From her armpits and tiny nipples to her her thighs and her feet. Sarah's skin was very sensitive and all this happening to her must have been a shock to her body. She was scared to death by what was happening but all the tongues on her body must have tickled a lot.

I thought they finally stopped after they got off of her. I was dead wrong. One of the friends went into a drawer and got feathers for each person. This was going to be bad. One started to use the feather and dragged it up and down her tiny pussy. The others started to feather her armpits and nipples. Sarah was screaming and flailing hard. It was tough to watch, but at the same time, a little bit arousing seeing my sister in this position.

The guy feathering Sarah's pussy stopped for a moment and took off his shirt and pants. Now this I couldn't let happen. I started protesting through my gag and tried to break out of my restraints but I couldn't. He heard me protesting and turned to me with his hard dick out.

"What, you want to suck it then?" He asked me smirking.

I froze. I never sucked dick before and didn't want to.

"Thought so. Don't worry, I'll be gentle with her."

And gentle he was. While he didn't penetrate Sarah, he did start rubbing his boner up and down her. Finally they stopped torturing her and I was relieved until I realized it was my turn. Jake threw me on the bed, still in the hogtied position. I felt him slap my ass hard.

"You have a cute butt, babe." He said pinching and rubbing it. His friend gave him a pair of scissors and started to cut my clothes. I yelled through my gag but of course he ignored me. He unzipped my pants and pulled down off as well as my underwear. He flipped me over, revealing my small naked body. He quickly started to play with my breast, one sucking and the other flicking and rubbing my nipples. I started moaning and I felt his hard through his baggy sweats which he quickly took off. By the time he stopped, both my nipples were really erect and i was gasping for breath, wanting more but at the same time wanting it to stop.

"Now let's play a game. Each time you make a sound when i go in you, one of my friends go into your sister. Let's start." He said.

I gasped before he even started and when he did go in, I screamed.

"UGHH!"

I also heard a scream from my sister but i only looked for a split second because Jake pulled out and went in again. Each time I screamed or moaned, I would hear a screaming sound from my sister. I tried to not make a noise but eventually gave up and just embraced what was happening. I didn't like it. It hurt but it felt so good. Luckily, Jake was young and didn't last long.

"SUCK MY DICK!" Said Jake as he climbed towards my face. He grabbed it and placed it towards my mouth and i started sucking hard until he came. He finally untied my bondage but i was too tired to move. I faced my sister and saw her passed out, probably from all the torture. Jake grabbed me and flipped me around.

"Good job, babe." He said while smacking my ass. His friends came over and did the same thing. Each giving a hard smack or grab.

I broke up with Jake the next day and try to avoid him and his friends as much as possible. But whenever they would see me, they would ride the skateboard towards me, smack my ass, and ride away

Offline nighttime
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
Re: Skateboard Crew
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 03:57:23 PM »
Love this story, but you need to write more!!!

How about the parents having to go out of town to visit a sick relative, leaving the girls at home alone for 2 nights.
The skaters find out, break in to the house and are able to do what they want with the girls.
Maybe even trash the house too....

Sorry, just some thoughts.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1101
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 07:12:54 PM »
A really good story Jamielee. Love the whole setup.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline dman

• Junior
  • Merits 7
  • I'm a Freshman
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2015, 12:51:40 AM »
Loved the tale, I just wish you had more guys rape the girls

Lust4Mommy
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2015, 04:11:34 PM »
I find this story rather amusing as a former skaterboarder (did a lot of it when I was 14-16 and was into watching Tony Hawk and playing the games as well :)