Author Topic: Creampies. Impregnation. Pumping her full of cum. The best turn-on?  (Read 10079 times)

Offline Kylie

• Senior
  • Merits 100
  • Stay safe!
Re: Creampies. Impregnation. Pumping her full of cum. The best turn-on?
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2019, 05:39:36 PM »
I LOVE putting such things in all my stories, be it a young girl or not. The sense of dread and revulsion when someone dumps their load into an unprotected womb, it is the ultimate violation. Making a baby is supposed to be a beautiful loving moment between a man and a woman, bringing a new life into being, but not some brutish lout just dumping a load of his semen into some poor girl just to get his jollies, because he's too lazy to pull out, or it's a turn-on to him to see the look on a girl's face when she feels his cock go rigid inside her.

Even that paragraph is just very hot!

Offline TheYellowKnight

• Graduate
  • Merits 543
  • Yellow can be dark...
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2019, 01:57:12 AM »
I LOVE putting such things in all my stories, be it a young girl or not. The sense of dread and revulsion when someone dumps their load into an unprotected womb, it is the ultimate violation. Making a baby is supposed to be a beautiful loving moment between a man and a woman, bringing a new life into being, but not some brutish lout just dumping a load of his semen into some poor girl just to get his jollies, because he's too lazy to pull out, or it's a turn-on to him to see the look on a girl's face when she feels his cock go rigid inside her.

Agreed!  Vile8r has the gift of turning anything, like explanations, into full blown erotica
Comments inspire more frequent story posts... just sayin'...

Offline Brokenwing

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 231
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2019, 07:15:14 PM »

Agreed!  Vile8r has the gift of turning anything, like explanations, into full blown erotica

It hasn't been done often enough, but the idea of the perpetrator(s) some how learning the cycle of their victim and arranging the rape, or gang rape while she's ovulating is very erotic to me.  The idea of not just one man but several, in a cruel gang bang ritual each leaving his seed in her womb is hot.

Maybe the victim is a good church girl, who wears a purity ring so she's a virgin who has publically protested against abortion.  So the risk of her getting pregnant with the possibility of multiple men, of multiple races being the father if she were to get pregnant is also hot. 

Maybe she even believes that a woman should only ever be with one man and any woman who has had more then ten sexual partners is a slut. 

If there were eleven men there to rape her she'd go from Virgin to slut in one gangbang.  Yum.
Just a moment to post a reply to an authors story makes it worth the hours of writing and editing the story.

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2019, 04:32:31 AM »
I have to admit, this has started weaving its way into my fantasies of late (not because of this thread, mind), after being a big part of the M'Butu tales and Teen Breeder. This seems to only be in regards to one recurring fantasy, but I will not be surprised if it seeps into others as well, as well as roleplays. The power...I don't know, I haven't really thought about it. Maybe I need to consider it more...
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

oh2bedesired
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2019, 10:01:38 AM »

HOLY SHIT,my smartphone just caught fire and exploded

oh2bedesired
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2019, 10:22:53 AM »
My favorite scenario is waking up in the morning and getting ready for school. It's hot and i certainly don't want to wear any panties. While in the kitchen my dad notices that I don't have any panties on under my skirt. He becomes furious and starts to curse me for being such a slut.  I look at my dad, his cock is hard beneath his pajama pants and I say the first thing that comes to mind. "you're just mad because mom didn't fuck you last night."  As soon as I turned my back, dad has pushed me over the kitchen table, my skirt has flown up over my ass and I can feel his cock being rammed between my legs. My dad kicks my feet apart with his and his hard cock penetrate my cunt. I let out a scream as he presses hard into my dry cunt. My mom comes into the kitchen followed by my 2 brothers and my little sister. I plead with mom to make him stop. my dad responds 'little bitch needs to learn some respect for her father." Mom intern says "Respect you father Kelly!" and tells my siblings this is what happens when you don't respect your parents. My brother Alex says "Kelly never gives me any respect, can I fuck her too?" Dad tells him to shut up or his ass will be next. My cunt is now responding to the pounding of daddy's cock. My juices are flowing and I can feel my cunt start to contract. I stop protesting, hoping he doesn't cum before I do. I grasp the edge of the table as my body begins to quiver. My knees buckle as my daddy drives me over the edge. daddy thrusts hard in me, he's going to cum. He groans as he lets out one hot blast of cum deep in my cunt. I brace myself for the next plunge of his cock when he pulls it from my cunt and plunges it hard into my ass. I let out a scream, he drives deep into my ass, his cock pulsating as he unloads the rest of his cum deep into me. My ass hurts as he pulls out, I know I will feel this lesson every time I sit down today. The school bus sounds it's horn and my siblings head out the door. Dad pulls down my skirt and tells me to get to school. I don't want too but I know better than to protest. I head out the door, my daddy's cum running down my thighs and oozing from my butt.

This is what I was reading when the phone caught fire and went.....BOOM!!!

Offline Spade71
  • Junior
  • Merits 297
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2019, 02:14:44 PM »

It hasn't been done often enough, but the idea of the perpetrator(s) some how learning the cycle of their victim and arranging the rape, or gang rape while she's ovulating is very erotic to me.  The idea of not just one man but several, in a cruel gang bang ritual each leaving his seed in her womb is hot.

One way to set that up is to have the gang hack thier phones and get the store shopping information and see when they but tampons.  Those loyalty programs track all that stuff.

If it's a family, mothers and daughters they would all be on the same cycle.  Two or three women/girls turned to sluts and impregnated not knowing who the father is ever, but not even knowing the race of the father until the delivery room.

Also possibility in pregnancy is a woman drops two eggs simultaneously and the eggs get fertilized by two different men.

Offline Spade71
  • Junior
  • Merits 297
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2019, 02:16:45 PM »
sorry it doesn't look like I used the quote function correctly.  this is in reply to a post from The Yellow Knight from June 19th.

Offline TheYellowKnight

• Graduate
  • Merits 543
  • Yellow can be dark...
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2019, 11:10:42 PM »
sorry it doesn't look like I used the quote function correctly.  this is in reply to a post from The Yellow Knight from June 19th.

I can't take credit for that, I think you were quoting Brokenwing, who writes things that are hot as hell.

Offline Spade71
  • Junior
  • Merits 297
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2019, 11:45:38 PM »
my mistake.  you are correct!

Scarloc99
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2019, 03:04:31 AM »

Maybe the victim is a good church girl, who wears a purity ring so she's a virgin who has publically protested against abortion.  So the risk of her getting pregnant with the possibility of multiple men, of multiple races being the father if she were to get pregnant is also hot. 

Maybe she even believes that a woman should only ever be with one man and any woman who has had more then ten sexual partners is a slut. 

If there were eleven men there to rape her she'd go from Virgin to slut in one gangbang.  Yum.

Then imagine 9 months later, the babies dna is secretly gathered and the 11 men wait to see who won the rape.

Offline TheYellowKnight

• Graduate
  • Merits 543
  • Yellow can be dark...
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2019, 12:04:50 AM »
All of this somehow reminds me of a story I read from somewhere... it was a supernatural theme, where a demon forces itself upon a woman, and impregnates her.  Since it is supernatural, the demon child is developed in minutes, and morphs to full size almost immediately after it is born.  And proceeds to fuck the poor woman, inseminating her as well an repeating the cycle over and over again.  Anyone come across this story as well?

Offline The_Pieman
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2019, 01:28:33 AM »
Love leaving a nice pie behind when I leave her in a mess on the floor

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2019, 05:10:28 AM »
All of this somehow reminds me of a story I read from somewhere... it was a supernatural theme, where a demon forces itself upon a woman, and impregnates her.  Since it is supernatural, the demon child is developed in minutes, and morphs to full size almost immediately after it is born.  And proceeds to fuck the poor woman, inseminating her as well an repeating the cycle over and over again.  Anyone come across this story as well?
I know I wrote the reverse as one of my Company stories, but this one is new to me. (Well, not exactly; Joining the Hive by Grav_id on KA is very similar, although not with demons.)
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

strugglealt3
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2019, 09:16:03 PM »
Love the idea of cumming in a woman, but I prefer it if they don't get pregnant. I like them to remain nice and hourglass-shaped for the remainder of their time as sex slaves, to maximize their value as objects to either to the men who captured them or to other men they get sold to  ;D