ravishu.com

February 24, 2017, 02:05:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 175,041 posts.
This forum contains 12,136 topics.
We have 16,186 registered users.
Please welcome Zora, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reversed Rape  (Read 11439 times)
BigJim
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« on: March 10, 2015, 08:33:35 PM »

I had watched Holly for over 6 weeks now and tonight I had my plans made and I was going to kidnap her and rape her over and over.  I was so obsessed with her she was all I could think about.  Holly was 32 years old and a very successful financial adviser.  She was tall, 5'8 and around 120 pounds.  She worked out at least 3 times a week at a gym.  She almost always wore nice dresses or skirts to work.   Very professional, not too short and not too reveling.  She hid her wonderful luscious under her clothes.  I had seen her leave the gym a few times with just a haler top and shorts on and I knew I had to have her.    She had no social life, she was a work alcoholic.  Once in awhile she would meed a girlfriend for a drink or two and maybe a bite to eat.  She had a very nice home and drove a new BMW.  She parked her car in a covered garage near her building.  What I liked about it was that it did not have any security cameras on the top two floors and she parked her car there so it would not get dinged.  Perfect for me.  I had a newer van and I started parking it on the same floor as she was parked on but not that close to draw any attention to it.  She usually worked late of Fridays and this Friday was the night that I had waited and dreamed of.  My van was 4 rows from her car and I had the passenger side cargo door open but she could not see it was open from where her car was parked.  A little after 7 I heard the click of her high heels coming towards her car.   I heard the beep of her car being unlocked and I ran up behind her and was about to grab her when she spun around and pointed something at me.  The next thing I knew I was on the concrete and my whole body was out of control.  She had used a stun gun on me.  Quickly she grabbed the cloth that had been in my hand and put it over my face.  It was full of chloroform and though I was trying to struggle I felt myself slipping into unconsciousness. 

Slowly the fog lifted from my head and I realized I was hanging from my wrists and my toes were barely touching the floor.  I pulled on my restraints and knew right away I could not get free.  I looked around and what I saw scared me.  There were whips on the wall.  Numerous sex toys on a table and other bondage items also.  I looked around the best I could and could not see anyone.  I was still dressed except for no shoes or socks.  I heard a door open and in came Holly.  You damn piece of shit she said to me as she slapped my across the face.  You fucking piece of shit she said again as she slapped me harder this time.  I know all about you Sammy she said to me.  I was shocked she knew my name.  I knew you had been following me for a few weeks and you are so stupid I knew that was your van parked next to mine.  What were you going to do to me she asked?  You were going to rape me? Make me suck your cock? Where you going to fuck me in the ass she said almost screaming at me.  I am going to hurt you so much your middle name is going to be pain she said.  She went and got a whip from the wall and proceeded to whip my back and legs until I screamed out in pain.  You are pathetic she said to me as she came to me and ripped my shirt open.  You have too many clothes on she said as she reached for a big pair of scissors and slowly she cut all my clothes off except my briefs.  She reached down and grabbed my cock and pulled on it.  I just might cut it off when I an through with you she said.  I squirmed but did not say a word.  She then cut off my briefs and put the cold steel of the scissors on my cock and grinned at me.  She turned and came back with a bowl and a razor.  I am going to shave you down there and you better hold still or I just might cut you and I will watch you bleed she said cheerfully.  A few minutes later I was completely hairless down there, even between my legs.  Then she went to the table and got a ball gag and told me to open my mouth.  I did not and she just smiled.  She got the stun gun and put it right on my cock.  Your choice either open up now or I will push it in when you scream in pain.  I had not choice so I did as she told me to do.  It was so tight I could not even budge it with my tongue.  Then she started stroking my limp cock and my body betrayed me.  I started to get hard and when I was fully erect she smiled.  This is going to be fun she said.  You have actually done me a favor my dear Sammy.  I have always wanted to have a sex slave and be the master.  Now I have you and I can do whatever I want with you.  She then tweaked my nipples until they were hard and she put on some nipple clamps with weights on them to where I thought my nipples would be ripped off.  Then she moved behind me and put her hand between my legs and squeezed my scrotum and I could feel the tears of pain running down my cheeks.  Then she put her finger on my anus and pushed it inside.  The pain was intense because I was dry.  She finger fucked my asshole a few times and took it out.  Were you going to fuck me in the ass Sammy she asked me?  I think you were so I am going to fuck you in your ass you asshole.  She then put a leather collar around my neck, padlocked it and attached a chain to it.  She moved a bench closer to me and then she untied the bar that held my arms over my head and brought it down and clipped the bar to the floor so I was bent over the bench with my ass sticking up.  My feet were also secured with a bar and also attached to the floor so I could not move.  Then she moved in front of me and I watched her take her clothes off and put a strap-on cock.  My eyes were wide open as I realized it was about 12" long and a good 3" in diameter.  I started to squirm.  She came in front of me.  You better suck my cock because that is all the lubricant I am going to use on you so you better get it slippery and wet with your saliva.  She removed the ball gag.  I had no choice but to suck it.  She fucked my mouth with it until I gagged over and over.  Then she moved behind me and pressed the head of your strap-on against my asshole and pushed in.  It really hurt and I screamed out in pain.  She was not gentle she shoved it in.  Past my sphincter muscle and she raped my asshole.  This went on for about an hour and I knew I was bleeding from my ass.  Finally she stopped and then she moved in front of me and fucked me in my mouth again.  That was fun she said as she got the whip and flogged my back, ass and legs.  Then she hung me back from the ceiling and she started stroking my cock.  I got hard and she laughed.  I think you like being raped and I have a surprise for you she said.  She went to the other side of the room and got her cell phone and called someone.  Okay I have him and if you want him come on over he is all yours.  She hung up and I looked at her.  Oh I have some friends coming over to see you she said.

Thirty minutes later a light came on over the door and she left me tied up but was soon back with 4 men behind her.  One came to me and grabbed my soft cock and squeezed it.  I see blood he said.  Oh I fucked him with a strap-on she said.  Another man came up and pulled on the nipple clamps until they were ripped off my nipples.  I screamed in pain.  Okay we will take him off your hands one said.  What are you going to do to me I asked?  Why we are going to train you to be a gay sex slave, we are going to fuck your ass, make you suck our cocks and make you beg for more he said with an evil grin on his face. See this he said as he pulled out the biggest cock I had ever seen.  I am going to fuck your ass with it until I rip you apart he said with a laugh.  Then another man put the towel over my face. 
piluso

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 12:11:52 PM »

you should put more para...it is so difficult to read such pakced test...
slutbanger
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 10:18:21 AM »

i'd love to be raped by a woman
crazycat
Freshman

Merits 2

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 10:40:17 AM »

i'd love to rape a man. bind him on bench, put a big dildo in his ass and then masturbate him until his dick begin to bleed and the blood is running down his thighs. like he want see it when he rape a virgin girl. or give him a blow job and when he shot his load, then bite off his little friend and put it in his mouth.

Like to be dominated from a woman and feel heaven and hell, lust and pain.
footslv72
Campus Visitor

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 11:04:49 AM »

I would love to be kidnapped by a woman or group of women and then raped and forced to become their sex slave, being abused and raped for their pleasure.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: