Author Topic: Darby's Secret Life  (Read 9676 times)

darklord
Darby's Secret Life
« on: February 20, 2015, 09:59:17 PM »
Warning!    You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non consensual sex. If you do not like such stories, please turn back. I don't promote rape or non-consent sex. This is only a story, fiction, if you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. Anyone who commits rape are despised everywhere. But fantasies are all right so long as no one is hurt.

Darby's Secret Life

By Darklord

Darby Trent was as typical a screwed up teen as you would likely find.  Socially withdrawn, unpopular at school, suffering from ADHD, a fan of the goth scene and metal music.  He never dated or was he seen with girls leading to rumors of begin gay.

Darby leaned against the brick wall of  the  basement as he studied the female on the opposite wall.   Long auburn hair that went half way down her back, pouting eyes, perfectly sculptured nose and mouth,  slender waist and an apple shaped butt with long, slender legs.   He was not admiring a painting, but the body of a nude teen aged girl he had abducted and chained to the wall.

He had seen her walking the hallways at school. Watched her, stalked her methodically until the time was right.  Now she was his.  She pulled at the ropes bound tightly around her wrists and made a groaning sound through the yellow duct tape he had placed over her mouth. Her eyes pleaded with him as she looked back his way.  He would let her stew another hour or so. Let her work off some of her adrenaline before he fucked her.

Slender and tall with dark curly hair, Darby had been blessed with an unusually large penis for a boy his age; 9 inches non erect. He ran his hand down his nude body and rubbed his cock as he watched his prize wiggle and writhe against her bonds. Her ass moved like an erotic dancer as she tried in vain to free herself while In the background, the dull drone of Marilyn Manson music could be heard.

He glanced to the bare mattress on the floor.  The stains all that was left of those he had brought here before.  It was time. He sat down his energy drink and made his way to her. Loosening the bonds that held her to the wall he spun her around to face him.  Tears filled her eyes as she pleaded through the gag and shivered as her body shivered in fear.   He reached for her right hand and guided it to his cock.

“Get it hard!” He ordered; his voice low and gravely.  She wept and hesitated too long causing him to slap her face roughly. “Get it hard. I will not tell you again.”  He yelled.

Reluctantly her soft hand cupped the girth of his cock and began stroking it.  He felt the familiar stirrings in his loin as his cock responded to her touch.  When it was erect he withdrew her hand, ripped the duct tape painfully from her mouth and ordered her to her knees.

“Suck it bitch!” he growled.

She wept and shook her head no which drew another hard slap across her face. This one cut her lip and blood began to ooze down her chin dripping to the breast below.  He grinned as he ran a finger through the trickling blood and put it to his lips. Her eyes widened as she watched him lean down to her breast and lick her blood from it like a vampire.

“Mmmm. Tasty.  Now do as your fucking told!” he growled and pushed her head firmly against his erect member.  She could smell the musty scent of his crotch and the lingering smell of a recent piss. She cringed as she opened her mouth and slipped it over the mushroom shaped head. Closing her eyes in disgust, her stomach churning as it slipped further into her.  As she bobbed back and forth on his swollen shaft, he held her hair in a firm grasp.

When he grew weary of her sucking his cock, he shoved her face back and forced her to her feet where he walked her to the mattress and slung her down face up. “Spread your legs. Let me see your cunt,” he ordered.

She sheepishly spread her legs, surrendering her modesty to his lustful gaze.  He slipped to his knees and extended his right hand between her legs. She felt his fingers running over the exposed labia, teasing her clit with his thumb. She shuddered at an unwanted stirring of pleasure as he gently probed her puckered anus with the fingers of the other hand.

“Please stop,” her gentle voice pleaded as she felt her juices beginning to flow.

“Stop?” he replied. “I have only begun.” Tired of the foreplay, he flung her legs wider apart and pressed his throbbing cock against her opening sans lube.  She let out a mournful cry as he invaded her. He began sawing her pussy in deep thrusts, burying his cock as deep as he could, savoring the painful expression on her face.

She felt the pressure against her throat and struggled to breathe as he clutched her throat in a violent grip while pounding her furiously.  Each thrust felt like a thousand needles ripping at her insides as her body no longer supplied the needed lubrication.  When he finally came, he left his cock inside ensuring every bit of his seed filled her.  Slowly, he removed his cock,  grinning as the cum began oozing from her abused hole, down her ass cheeks and onto the mattress below.  Another stain to add to the collection.

Slapping his deflating cock against her tummy, he shook off the dripping cum and slowly rose to his feet. She lay there struggling to catch her breath, gasping and chocking.  He could see his own hand print embedded on her neck.  Straddling her stomach he aimed his cock towards her breasts and began pissing on her.

As she lay there covered in his piss, his cum oozing from her pussy, a wicked grin formed on his lips. He walked to a nearby table, soaked a rag with chloroform and returned.  He held it firmly over her mouth until she had lost consciousness.

Two hours later she slowly awoke. Her body was stiff and sore, her face was pressed against the floor. She could not feel her hands, could not move them and panic set in.  It took some time to realize that her hands hand been stretched backwards between her legs and fastened to a chain that also bound her ankles.  Her ass was sticking straight up in the air. She screamed and heard the sound of her own voice muffled on the cold ground.

She struggled helplessly but could not move at all. “Please help me!” she screamed again.  From the distance she heard the footsteps approaching then stop immediately behind her.  “Please, let me up,” she pleaded but instead felt the tip of his cock pressing against her anus.

“Noooo!!” She squealed in a weak and trembling voice before his left hand cupped her mouth in silence as he drove his dick into her asshole.  It felt as if he would rip her asshole apart as he stretched the thin fiber beyond its limits. She wailed and screamed; beads of sweat forming on her forehead as he abused her ass with his cock.  She could feel something give inside her nether region as he pummeled her. She felt she was bleeding and begged him to stop, but he fucked her all the more until she felt the hot jets of cum fill her abused asshole, causing it to burn in excruciating pain.

In a daze she felt her bounds being loosened only to to feel him grab her by the hair and drag her unmercifully across the cold floor.  He forced her to stand on a small wooden riser and bound her hands behind her back.  She screamed hysterically as he formed the noose with the rope and fitted it around her neck.  She felt it tighten against her neck and then felt him kick the stool from under her feet.

He took a seat and watched her struggle, watched the piss run down her legs as she fought for her last breath.  He would wait until after midnight to bury the body.   He had enjoyed her more immensely. It would be hard to find another that pleased him the way she had.

He watched her walk down the hall, her ass swaying seductively against her tight jeans. He would watch her for days, find out where she lived and what she liked to do and when the time was right, she would be his.

Offline Rwf1181
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
Re: Darby's Secret Life
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 08:14:25 PM »
Good story.

darklord
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2015, 08:37:24 PM »
Thank you kindly

Offline UseMeUp

• Freshman
  • Merits 2
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2015, 02:31:40 PM »
You are very quickly becoming my favourite writer!
Kiss me like you love me, fuck me like you hate me

darklord
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2015, 02:52:08 PM »
What an honor. I probably do not deserve that, but thanks

Offline scarleth

• Junior
  • Merits 88
  • Born to be wild
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2015, 12:31:13 AM »
You are the reason I come back here more often  :emot_kiss.gif:

Just LOVE it! The detailed rape scene is perfect, I love how you describe things.

I have to confess the end totally creep me out. I wasn't expecting for it.

Hoping for more extreme stories from you :)
Didn't they tell you that I was a savage?
Fuck your white horse and a carriage

darklord
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2015, 04:29:31 AM »
Thank you Scarleth. Nice to have you back and hope you cum often :)

Offline Jakeb3
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2015, 07:56:16 PM »
Love it!

Bigmac
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2015, 07:04:55 AM »
Great story

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2015, 09:51:38 PM »
Oh lordy baby you drove that story right up my alley. :)

Loved it!
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

Offline Lavalamp123
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2015, 03:00:19 AM »
Good

Broachpopper
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2015, 10:42:31 PM »
Great piece of work.