Author Topic: Famous men you'd like to rape?  (Read 3250 times)

Offline StraightGuyFucker
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
Famous men you'd like to rape?
« on: February 11, 2015, 11:34:22 AM »
removed
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 07:40:05 AM by StraightGuyFucker »

Offline yorkie111

• Sophomore
  • Merits 1
Re: Famous men you'd like to rape?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 01:00:51 PM »
Strangely i have never had fanasies of famous people. But i have had many of guys i have known, though not friends or seen around.
In my teens and twentiesthere were quite a few i saw in changing rooms whem i played football. Well i called it playing.
 But the one guy i did fantasie about was a young apprentice where i worked. I was a foreman in the engineering dept and he was a cocky sandy haired skinny seventeen year old who never was wrong. I always fantasised about bringing him back down to earth.

Offline WhatWhatArf
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2015, 01:53:43 AM »
There are so many, but just to name a few:

Leonardo DiCaprio
Zac Efron
Taylor Lautner
Jamie Dornan
Chris Pratt
Chris Hemsworth
Chris Evans
Chris Pine
Billy Magnussen
Channing Tatum
Matt Bomer
Richard Madden

PS: Love your mind control stories. Hope to see a few more featuring some of the guys on your list you haven't done yet. ;)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 01:07:19 PM by WhatWhatArf »

Offline ravisherofheroes
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2015, 07:32:55 PM »
There are so many it's hard to narrow it down!  I'm dating myself with some of my choices - since this is fantasy, I'm imagining them at their youthful physical peak (though in many cases I would still do them as they are now).

In no particular order -

--Mark-Paul Gosselaar: as the cocky college guy he played on Saved By The Bell: The College Years. Imagined taking him on his dorm bed or that I was a Professor blackmailing him in my office for a good grade

--Robert Pattinson: having my way with him at a back room of a Hollywood party, or he's Edward Cullen and I can cancel out his vampire powers, turn him back into a mortal and safely assault him.

--Tom Welling: similar to above - he's young Superman, but I have Kryptonite and can have my way with him.

--Jason Behr: I've always had a thing for this brooding Roswell hunk.  He's doing shirtless pull-ups in his bedroom home alone when I do a home invasion and go to town on him.  Anal assault, plus those big ears of his would make useful handles when I face-fuck him.

--Tom Cruise: the way he was in back in the eighties, Risky Business (sensitive preppy) and Top Gun (cocky jock) especially.

--Nick Jonas in his baseball uniform and stirrup pants, taken in the locker room.

--Chad Michael Murray: blond douchebag who needs to learn his place - punished for seducing yet another innocent girl.

--Rob Lowe: the ultimate prettyboy. Raped as punishment for that sex video.

--Ryan Reynolds: gangbanged in an abandoned warehouse

--Jared Padalecki: attacked by big tough truckers, strong enough to take this big guy down!

« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 07:29:56 AM by ravisherofheroes »

Offline jt84

• Graduate
  • Merits 59
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 12:12:59 PM »
Tom Ellis