Author Topic: Which Alien Would You Prefer To Fuck In The Star Trek Universe?  (Read 7939 times)

Offline Petite99S

• Senior
  • Merits 45
Re: Which Alien Would You Prefer To Fuck In The Star Trek Universe?
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2020, 08:52:24 PM »
So Discovery Season 2 made me curious enough to watch the 60s show, only to find Captain Pike isn't a key character.... Keeping in mind I haven't watched other series yet...  Assuming fantasy safe environments, I would like to spend 1 or 2 nights with some inmates in Dagger of the Mind brainwashed by that spinning light chair to "love me, need me, desperately" (forgot the actual words).
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 06:31:12 AM by Sara.W »
Here's to Good people, good nights, Good highs, good health. Some tears, some stress. But I count my blessings. Here's to Good music, great sex. Little time to feel alive. Little time to get it right

Offline Brek

• Graduate
  • Merits 40
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2020, 09:26:34 PM »
So half-Klingons a la Worf's ex, Bajoran warriors like Ro and Kira, the less-cyberneticized Borg like Seven of Nine, or Altamids would do it for me.

Offline LtBroccoli

• Undergrad
  • Merits 487
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2020, 09:30:02 AM »
HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS THREAD BEFORE?!  I won't give specific people since I really don't want this to come up in my next counseling session and I already get enough flak for spending "too much time in the holodeck", but here goes.

I'm willing to try almost anything once.  The Humans/Bajoran/Trill look very similar.  Aside from some spot and nose stuff.

Be careful with Betazoids.  Sure, having sex with a mind reader might sound cool, right up until she senses you thinking about someone else.  Not a pleasant conversation.

Klingons are a fun time on the holodeck, but make sure that the safeties are ON.  Or you have quick access to Sickbay.

Vulcans, now there's a choice people overlook.  Most of the time they're just going through the motions, but once every 7 years they go nuts.  One of my favorite programs, "Vulcan Love Slave", is set during this time.  Same warning as the Klingons, MAKE SURE SAFETIES ARE ON.

The less said about fucking a Naussican the better.

There's nothing wrong about waking up next to a Tellarite, but make sure you pick the right gender before accepting an offer for a tusk job.

Andorians, now there's a species I wouldn't mind spending a night with keeping her warm.  Cold blooded my ass.

Deltans and Orions.  Holy shit.  The pheromones, man.

Finally, Saurians and Caitlains.  Not like I'm going out of my way to screw a walking fish or cat, but like I said, I'm up for anything on the holodeck once.  But research what 'coital hooks' are first.
Always close the program you were running before exiting the holodeck

Offline Petite99S

• Senior
  • Merits 45
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2020, 09:14:23 PM »
I'm curious what YouTube and targeted ads will recommend after after I googled Naussican, Deltans, 'coital hooks' all within 5 minutes.
Here's to Good people, good nights, Good highs, good health. Some tears, some stress. But I count my blessings. Here's to Good music, great sex. Little time to feel alive. Little time to get it right

Dodger
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2020, 01:22:56 AM »
Joanne Linville, the Romulan Commander from the original series

Offline Persephone (she/her)

• Sophomore
  • Merits 9
  • Hades breeds me on the town square for all to see
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2021, 05:22:38 PM »
I actually don't know, it's really hard to pick!

But I think my top two are:
- Borgs
- Bajorans
/Persephone, but call me Pers

Offline RopeFiend

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 236
  • only a Dean for tech help
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2021, 03:37:09 PM »
 :emot_rotf.gif: 
  :emot_kiss.gif:

Offline Sam69

• Graduate
  • Merits 44
  • I’m into all this stuff!
« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2021, 07:01:27 PM »
I'm curious what YouTube and targeted ads will recommend after after I googled Naussican, Deltans, 'coital hooks' all within 5 minutes.

ROFL 😅😅😅. That is hilarious!

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 507
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Tony V.
« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2021, 05:59:20 AM »
And a Haz Mat Suit!!! Although I believe James T. Kirk would "Bareback" it!!

Tony V.                 :police:

HistBuff
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2021, 03:34:28 AM »
Vulcans, now there's a choice people overlook.  Most of the time they're just going through the motions, but once every 7 years they go nuts.  One of my favorite programs, "Vulcan Love Slave", is set during this time.  Same warning as the Klingons, MAKE SURE SAFETIES ARE ON.

Absolutely! I'm surprised no one has mentioned the character I'm going to pick as my #1 choice for a high-energy fuck on an interstellar journey!

And it's nice to see you again, Sir!

HistBuff
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2021, 03:40:37 AM »
My first choice is a Vulcan... Lt. Saavik.
I would totally do her! I saw Star Trek III at age 14 and I ended up picturing her riding me!

Why not write a mixed-universe story where she gets captured by Jabba the Hutt and he has Gamorrean guards raping her to teach her some manners?  >:D This would be more original than the same scenario with Padmé.  ;D
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 03:44:47 AM by HistBuff »

Offline exit240
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2021, 05:17:38 PM »
Hate fucking a Romulan in her asshole get me hard af.

Offline F0rc3dAna1Gir1

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2022, 01:05:27 AM »
Might be quicker to say who I wouldn't...lol
 Data might be fun, but not sure if he qualifies as an alien. Q could literally do you as anyone, anything, anywhere, anyhow, and in multiple dimensions all at once. Odo would be similar in that regard. The Borg queen would be a lot of fun. Any of the Orion's (the Green Girls). The Pendari Champion from season 6 episode 15 of Voyager (Played by the Rock). Oh and of course Captain Picard, and fuck me up Chakotay...actually most of the main cast from Voyager. Or be in the middle of a Deanna Troi/Riker sandwich. I should stop now... :-X

Offline rexmundi
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 306
  • There Can Be Only One!
« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2022, 02:44:34 AM »
Saavik or a tribble.  ;)
Now is the time on Sprockets when we dance!