Author Topic: The Evening of Fire  (Read 4558 times)

darklord
The Evening of Fire
« on: December 29, 2014, 09:39:35 PM »
(I seem to be stuck in lesbian themed stories lately. I will throw this out and continue in pieces so it is not a long, rambling thing)

Becky leaned against the bedroom wall as she watched her room mate Karen packing.

“Are you going to be gone for New Years again?”

“Every year Beck, you know that.”

“Yea, you and a bunch of women alone at a secluded resort with no men, I am dying to know what goes on there. What do you do anyway?”

Karen looked at her with a sly grin as she continued to pack, “And you know I can not disclose those things. We have had this conversation before.”

“So, I am good enough for an occasional fuck, but can't be trusted with certain information?”

“Look,I told you when we started having casual sex, that it was just that. I could not make any commitments. I adore you, but there are some things in my life I must keep personal for now.”

“Shit Karen, I am not asking for your hand in marriage, I just wander what the hell is so secretive about this place you go to every year is all.”

“If the time is ever right, I promise you, I will tell you all about it.” Karen remarked as she closed the suit case and ventured towards the bathroom to take a shower.  She had just gotten undressed when Becky knocked on the bathroom door.

“Telephone.”

“I am not dressed.  Who is it?”

“Some lady named Dominique.”

Karen's eyes widened and she shut the water in the shower off, grabbed a towel, and made a bee line for the phone.

“Yes, this is Karen.”

“Karen dear, sorry to disturb you, but we have a little dilemma. Our pledge for this years “Evening of Fire,” was tragically killed in an auto accident just last evening.  I am advising you of this as you are the Mistress of pain and pleasure for the ceremony.”

Karen turned and whispered into the phone so Becky could not hear. “Mistress, I am honored to have this position and have looked forward to it, what can I do to assist you?”

I am going through the list of applicants and was remembering that you had a room mate who has voiced curiosity about us. Do you think you could persuade her to join our order at my personal invitation?”

“Mistress, I am not sure that is a wise decision. Can I place you on hold and speak to your privately?” Karen requested.   Once Karen retreated to her study and ensured the line was safe, she spoke again.

“Mistress,  Becky, my room mate, does not know about the initiation ceremony. It can be quite intense and to be honest I am not sure I can perform the necessary rite on someone I am intimately involved  with,” Karen remarked.

“Karen, in the twenty two years I have been here, we have never failed to have an initiate to bring into our order and I do not want this to be my first. If you can not carry out your duties, then I may have under estimated your worth to us.”

Karen's heart beat rapidly with the prospect of confronting Becky as she put down the phone and quietly made her back to the bedroom.

“Becky, I need to speak to you.”

Karen asked Becky to sit on the bed beside her as sought the courage to say what was needed.

“That phone call was from the leader of our group; a very powerful woman. I really do not know how to say this, but every year on New Year's Eve we induct a new pledge into our order.  The pledge must undergo a full night of very strict and painful initiations.  This is not a college sorority, this is very serious stuff; sexual things, taboo things.”

“Yea, so why are you telling me this now?”

Karen hung her head and wrung her palms together nervously.  “Our pledge for this year met a tragic accident and we need a substitute.  Mistress Dominique has asked me to invite you to be this years pledge.”

Becky beamed and smiled widely. “Really? I would love to,” she chirped.

“Becky, you do not understand what you are getting into.  Please listen to me.  This is a unique lesbian order and the initiation is cruel and harsh.  They thrive on their secrecy and anyone who betrays them would pay a horrible price.  Please, for you own sake, turn the offer down.”

“Geesh Karen, you made it, I am sure I can.”

"Becky, my initiation effected me for months. I almost had a nervous breakdown over what they did to me that night. Please, say no.”

“Crying out loud Karen, you make it sound like a bunch of sadists..”

“Closer than you think. Becky, there are things about me that you do not even know. Things that will be exposed if you go there.  Please, I beg you turn it down.”

Becky looked incredulously at Karen.  She knew Karen was genuinely worried but her curiosity was working over time. She had to find out what it was all about.

“No Karen, I am going. I want to be a part of it. I want to earn their trust, and I will take what ever punishment they give me to show them I am worthy of them.”

“That is another thing. I have moved up in rank within the order. I will be leading the initiation ceremony this year. I will have no mercy on you. I will push you to to extreme limits, do things to you that you can not imagine, and once it starts I can not help you in any way.”

“All my life I have wanted to belong to something special. I accept Karen. Tell me what to pack.”

Karen lowered her head, wishing Becky had turned down the offer, but remembered her own excitement in joining years ago.

When they arrived at the secluded resort, Becky was introduced  to Dominique and then taken to be prepared for the initiation ceremony. 

Karen lingered behind to once again express her concerns to Dominique but was assured that it was all for the good of the order and that Becky would never have consented if she inwardly did not want to join.

Karen entered the hall from a darkened corner, dressed in a cape and hood; fully nude underneath. She turned to the sisterhood, all dressed in cloaks and masks and bowed before them as she awaited the signal from Mistress Dominique to begin.

Karen turned towards the center of the room and peered through the hooded cape to the image of Becky's hooded body bound in a “x” and the room ablaze in the light of the flickering candles.

“Strip the pledge!” Karen's voice echoed. Several female associates rushed to Becky and cut the gown from her body before retreating.

Karen slowly advanced to Becky's back before stopping.  She lay the whip gently on the floor and ceremonially removed her cape and walked slowly to face Becky.

“Pledge Rebecca. Welcome to your evening of fire. So called, because your body will burn in both pain and lust. This is the point of no return. If you successfully endure this night, you will be a part of the most unique sisterhood on earth.”

“Of the things you will witness nothing is to be repeated outside these walls. Do you accept what is about to happen to you?”

“Yes,” Becky remarked with a nervous excitement.

Karen turned her back to her and spoke once more. “Then bend down and kiss the ass of the giver of your fire.” Karen ordered as she bent slightly forward.

Becky swallowed hard at Karen's instructions, but followed them. She found that the ropes allowed her just enough slack to bend over and make contact with the rounded globes of Karen's ass.  She could smell the familiar scent of Karen's sex as her lips greeted the fleshly mounds.

The accepting kiss over, Karen returned to the rear of Becky, took the whip from the floor and clutched it firmly in her hand. A twinge of hesitation surged through her as she readied the whip. 

The first strike landed on Becky's lower back and echoed off the brick walls like a clap of  thunder.  Becky arched her body as she let out an audible gasp of pain.  Another strike immediately followed and landed on her bare ass.

Becky made a hissing sound as she grit her teeth. 

Her night of fire had begun and there was no turning back now.

To be continued

Offline Lovelivelife
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
Re: The Evening of Fire
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 11:13:32 PM »
Oh dear lord I can only imagine what's gonna happen to her I can't wait for more

darklord
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 07:46:43 AM »
It will be a long night :)

darklord
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2014, 10:22:43 PM »
Karen was conflicted emotionally as the whip left its mark on Becky's ass.  Karen had spent so many years observing the ritual with the other sisters while waiting her turn to be in command. This was her night. If she successfully led the pledge through the initiation she would be given the title “Mistress.” 

For months she had trained with the whip and knew exactly how to punish without doing damage, yet Becky was something she had not counted on.  She had to stay focused; put their friendship out of her mind somehow.

She snapped back to reality, grasped the whip and let it fly again, striking her back, ass, legs and thighs in a flurry of activity.  Becky's chest was heaving, her breasts moving up and down with each labored breath and sweat was beginning to break out on her body.

Karen's eyes met Becky's and she stared angrily into them, refusing to show any weakness. She walked briskly over to Becky, laid the whip aside and took both breasts into her hands and began twisting them roughly.

“Think your pain is over, it is just beginning,” Karen hissed as she began twisting her nipples.  As Becky's face winched in pain, Karen leaned in and whispered.

“I told you not to come. It's only going to get worse.”  After painfully twisting Becky's nipples for some time, Karen once again picked up the whip and guided the leather strands straight for the sensitive lips of Becky's pussy, causing her to howl in pain.

Her adrenaline pumping, Karen let loose with a volley of strikes to Becky,s tits, stomach, crotch, and legs, each strike causing Becky's body to try and recoil from the pain,but her bonds restricted her movement greatly.

Karen paused for a moment and looked over to Mistress Dominique who was sitting stately and proud while observing the punishment ritual.  Karen gave her head a small bow towards the Mistress and then commanded her assistants to reverse the position.

The girls worked quickly and everyone watched with keen interest until Becky was bound upside down in an inverted “x” with shackles around each ankle fastened to the ceiling and her arms cuffed behind her back.  The position allowed Becky's body to swing back and forth and Karen took every advantage of it.

Every time she struck Becky with the whip, her body would swing out from her then come back. On the return swing, Karen would stop her and pull her face into her crotch, locking her legs around Becky's face and grinding her pussy against Becky's mouth forcing her to breathe the scent of her cunt before releasing her and striking her body again.

By the time the second round of stripes were added to Becky's trembling body, she was on the verge of passing out.

“Don't pass out on me yet bitch,” Karen hissed as she lifted Becky up by the hair. “Now your body burns with pain, soon it will burn with a different kind of fire,” Karen remarked before taking the handle of the whip and rubbing it over Becky's pussy until it was responding with wetness.

“Prepare the table,” Karen yelled to the female's who were assisting her.

The secured a small wooden table and removed Becky from the ropes, walking her over to it where they laid her face up and turned towards Karen.

“Proceed,” Karen instructed as she nodded to the females.

The women grabbed each of Becky's legs and pulled them backwards until they rested beside her head,raising her back off the table and causing her ass to point upwards towards the ceiling.

They then secured Becky's legs with strands of heavy rope which they also used to bind her wrists.

Karen was staring directly into Becky's exposed pussy and asshole and noted the dampness of Becky's pussy with a slight grin.  “It's time for your sisters to officially greet you,” Karen remarked as she stood by Becky's face.

“I am sure you know what this is?” Karen remarked as she held a black Hitachi wand for Becky to see. Each of your sisters will take turns holding this against that tender little pussy of yours.  There are 24 sisters here tonight, so that means a lot of orgasms for you.”

Becky gave a horrified look at Karen, who just grinned sadistically.  “The orgasms will be pleasurable at first, but after awhile they will become maddening, even painful.  You will beg for it to stop, but it wont stop, not until the last sister has wielded her control over your body.  You are in this position for their pleasure, not yours.”

Karen walked to the center of the room and informed the sisters that the pledge was ready for the official greeting.  All 24 females stood and disrobed until they were completely naked then began walking towards the table that held Becky so helplessly exposed.

The women formed two lines, one at the head of Becky and the other at the foot.  Two women at a time would come forward. The one at Becky's head would lower herself to Becky's face and force her to lick and suck her pussy and ass, while the one at Becky's feet would take the wand and torment Becky's pussy with the intent to make her cum.

Karen stood watching as the women began devouring Becky's body in a lesbian orgy of pussy licking and forced orgasms.

As the sound of the wand and Becky's helpless moans filled the air, Karen knew things were going exactly as they should.

darklord
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 12:05:08 AM »
After the last two women had taken their turn with Becky,  Lisa walked to the table, smiling as she gazed upon Becky, her face covered in cum and pussy juice and her pussy drenched glistening from the many orgasms.

Leaving Becky tied in the same manner for the moment, Karen lit a tapered candle and inserted into Becky's pussy.  She leaned down and whispered into Becky's ear. The flame will get closer and closer to your cunt my dear. There is only one way for you to put it out and that is to piss on it.”

“Karen..please..” Becky moaned in a weak voice. “The candle burns quick bitch. Put out the flame now!” Karen barked unmercifully.

Becky had never seen this side of Karen and it was beginning to scare her.  She could feel the heat from the candle's flame lapping at the sensitive lips of her pussy.  As the first few drops of melted wax landed on her labia she groaned and tensed her body.

“Don't make me do this, please,” Becky wept.

“It will not go out on its own. I suggest you follow the order given you,” Karen hissed.

As the 24 women looked on, Becky began pissing and soon the white smoke from the extinguished candle wafted upward.  The pee ran down her stomach and soaked her chin before she could stop the flow.

“Loosen her,” Karen called out.  The assistants rushed to Becky and removed all the restraints.  Her legs cramped as she lowered them back to the table.

Karen walked Becky across the room to a bare mattress. “Get on your hands and knees.”

Becky looked at Karen questioningly but saw only a determined stare in response.  She slowly lowered herself to the mattress on her hands and knees.  She could hear Karen fumbling with something behind her and soon felt Karen's weight on the mattress too.

Becky gasped when she felt Karen's tongue reaming her asshole and letting spittle soak it. An audible moan left her lips when Karen inserted a finger and began plunging it in and out.

“Play with your pussy while I do this. God knows it is wet enough,” Karen chided.  It was as if Becky had no will of her own any more.  She slipped her hand between her legs and began massaging her soaked cunt.

She soon had two fingers banging her own pussy while Karen was finger fucking her asshole at a faster pace.

“Don't cum until I tell you to,” Karen whispered.  After some tormented moments Karen withdrew her finger and Becky soon felt something larger at her asshole.  A strap on!

Karen slowly inched the head of the cock into Karen;s ass and began fucking as all the others looked on.

“How does it feel to be my bitch,” Karen remarked as she pumped faster and faster.

Becky gripped the sheet as it felt Karen was stretching her anus to the point of ripping it into. Becky  tried to finger her pussy but Karen denied it.

After thirty agonizing minutes of being ass fucked,  Karen withdrew and walked away leaving Becky slumped onto the mattress, her ass burning like fire.

Offline Lovelivelife
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2015, 11:57:49 PM »
Oh god I hope this happens to me someday

darklord
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2015, 11:54:00 AM »
Becky awoke to cold water being poured over her face by Karen. “Who told you that you could sleep?”

Karen walked Becky to a point where she was easily viewed by the other women, bound her hands behind her back and fastened metal clamps to the nipples of her breasts.  Reaching above her she pulled two small chains attached to a pulley and fastened them to the clamps on Becky's nipples.

Karen then retracted the chains slowly, stretching Becky's nipples upward to a painful degree before stopping and leaving them stretched and bound.

Karen then fastened two pussy weights to the lips of Becky's sex and let them painfully dangle.  “Every thirty minutes I will change the weights to heavier ones.  We will see how much you can take,”  Karen remarked as she studied Becky's body intently.

Two hours later Becky's pussy lips were stretched to an incredible length, her body was drenched in sweat, her legs trembling, and she was again on the verge of passing out.

“Cut her down,” Karen remarked as she looked at the time.   Becky had surprised her in her endurance but there was still the final act to this play.

“Sisters, you may retired to your rooms.  The new pledge will be around shortly to service you,”Karen remarked with a devilish grin.

The final stage of the initiation was set.  Becky forced to visit every woman's bedroom and eat her pussy until she made them cum.  Only then would she pass the initiation and be granted membership.

As the sun rose Becky crawled from the last room, her face covered in pussy juice and cum and her mouth and jaw sore from so much oral sex that she literally passed out in the hallway.

She awoke a few hours later lying in a bed.  As she looked around Karen emerged from a bathroom.

“Well, congratulations. I didn't think you had it in you but you passed. I have a hot bath ran for you. Get dressed and meet us in the dining hall for your official welcome ceremony.”

As Karen and Becky climbed into the car to go home, Karen looked over at her.

“You alright with all this?”

“I will live. My tits ache and my pussy and ass are sore, but yea, I am good.”

“Well you know our relationship is going to change now.  I am officially a Mistress with the order and you will be my submissive little pet.”

“Well,  that is alright by me,” Becky remarked with a slight grin.

“Good. I know of a few places to stop on the way home to test you. Be prepared, you never know what I will ask for,” Karen replied.

The End.

Offline Lovelivelife
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2015, 09:27:00 PM »
Always a good story my friend I hope there will be more story's coming soon from you

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2015, 02:05:15 AM »
All my dreams...

darklord
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2015, 07:57:24 AM »
Thanks love and Nyx.  Appreciate you taking time to read

Tony V.
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2015, 08:09:00 AM »
darklord,

I'm almost beyond words.......

The ones that Spring to mind, are amazing, awesome, and where do you find gals like that, and can I order a few to be delivered????

Tony V.                        :police:

darklord
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2015, 10:29:15 AM »
Thanks Tony. Unfortunately they exists in my devious little mind lol

Offline Aidan

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2015, 03:46:51 AM »
Damn! I'm more of a F/m fan, but that was amazing
PM me or Kik me: Aidanator069