Author Topic: A Wintery Tale  (Read 3249 times)

Offline suziC

• Junior
  • Merits 18
  • Change of pace.
A Wintery Tale
« on: December 24, 2014, 04:16:51 AM »
WARNING!    You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non-consensual sex.  This particular story features characters under the age of 18.  If you do not like such stories, please stop reading. This story is all fiction and no characters in it are meant to resemble any real person.  If you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. The people who commit rape are despised everywhere. No one is being hurt, and this is pure fantasy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Wintery Night

Being head of Admin was a lot of responsibility but working late at Christmas had its good points.
People were always glad they didn’t have to do it so everyone saying goodbye was extra pleasant to me.
I also got left the chocolates so as I finished the paperwork I helped myself to all my favourites until there were no more strawberry creams or hazelnut pralines.
I still had a little of the buzz from our pub lunch and prayed I hadn’t made any mistakes as I entered the final few sheets of referrals.   
‘I’m off Lilly. Make sure you unplug the copier, you know what happened last year.’
Dr Slater was always the last doctor to leave the large rural practice where I worked. He was at least sixty six but showed no signs of slowing down. As he opened the door to leave the frigid air flowed in and around my ankles. I hoped my car would start when I left, it had taken ages to get it to turn over as I had left for work even though the sun was up.

I sat alone now in an island of fluorescent light tapping my fingers waiting for an antiquated system to tell me it had done its job.
I huffed impatient to be on my way when I heard a tap at the window. Whoever it was couldn’t get in because the door automatically locked as it closed.
I pretended I hadn’t heard, if it was a late patient they would give up. I was almost out of sight so prayed they thought the office was empty.
The tap came again, louder this time, I sighed and got up. The door was through a small porch so hoping it was Dr Slater who had forgotten something I went through.

There stood a man with a bundle in his arms. It looked like a small child the way he cradled it. He was unshaven and looking rough. We had sometimes had people come here instead of calling 999 so although I was irritated I knew I had to do something and quick.

‘Have you called an ambulance?’ I said as I stood with my court shoe holding the door to let him pass. I got out my mobile for speed and turned to face him.
His eyes fixed on mine as he let the bundle fall to the ground. It was nothing but a pile of clothes!!!

‘Hey. What’s the matter with you, you think that was funny.’
‘No….’ he peered at the badge on my ample chest swathed in white silk. ‘Lilly Neale, it wasn’t meant to be “funny”.’
‘So please go.’
‘No, I don’t think so. You see I need something.’

I was getting really creeped out and as I took in the size of the man I made the decision that I should call the police.

I stepped away, the door swooshing shut heavily, bringing my phone up to my mouth only to have it slapped from my grasp. It clattered across the floor and my heart stopped. There was a panic button but only in the main reception and that seemed a very long way away.
I took a deep breath and asked what he needed.
‘Take me to the drug cabinet.’
My shoulders dropped, how did I guess, the guy looked like a junkie. He was tall but very slim and under his eyes was dark like smudged make-up. His shoulder length black hair needed a wash and his clothes were only just clean enough, if he were a farmer that is. In the light of the office he looked like he had been sleeping in a hedge.
I tried to smooth my skirt down, I was very conscious that I had chosen a short red one to be festive. It exposed my legs from mid-thigh, thankfully not high enough to expose my hold ups.

At the big cabinet I knew there was going to be trouble. I had never have been allowed the key, I had no clearance to dispense. I told him so and to my surprise he looked me up and down and believed me.
‘Fuck!’ he said as he looked at the heavy Abus lock.
‘Fuck, fuck, fuck!!’ he started to pace and I took a chance to slide away, maybe I could get to the panic button. He was fast, too fast for me.
‘Where the fuck do you think you’re going?’
‘Nowhere.’  I answered my voice trembling at his anger.
‘That’s right lady.’
He swore again and picked up a large office chair. He swung it at the cabinet with such force that one arm came off and it dented the steel cabinet. He knew he was not getting in without tools which he obviously didn’t have. I could smell the fresh sweat on him, he was mad as hell.
‘You.’ He shouted. ‘Call someone! I don’t care what you have to say but get this open.’
‘I can’t they’re all going on to a party tonight. I have to meet them later. They won’t have the keys on them Dr Slater has them all. He’ll call the police. Look please just go! I’ll explain the chair.’

He looked at me and I saw the light in his eyes change. He was looking at me with a hunger like he had when he saw the big cabinet.
‘Come here.’ He said in a low voice.
‘Oh No, no.’
He took a step towards me and I ran. I had to get to the button.
The breath whooshed out of me as I was rugby talked to the ground.
‘Noooo…. Please LEAVE ME ALONE!!!’ I screamed.
I kicked out, showing my legs which inflamed him further and we struggled on the thin brown scratchy carpet until I was pinned under him.
His breath was laced with alcohol and the last meal he’d had as he leaned over me.
‘I’m going to get my fix right here on the floor.’ He muttered as he pulled my silky blouse out of my skirt, popping buttons as he pulled it open. I scratched him drawing blood and then worried that he might have AIDS I stopped. Instead I punched and tried to kick but he was too heavy on my legs. He pushed down my white lacy bra manhandling my beasts, pinching the nipples hard enough to make me scream out. 
Then with his mouth biting them, bruising me, he dragged my skirt up above my hold-ups. He looked down then and grunted with pleasure. I had on some very small knickers in red lace, I’d put them on to make me feel good, now I felt terrible.
His dark calloused hand took one side, he easily tore them from me.
I screamed again as loud as I could but I knew it was futile. The practice was a long way from the nearest estate and surrounded by a large car park.
I squirmed as he tried to finger me, I pushed and punched but he seemed to feel nothing and looked up at me smiling.
It was then he began to open his jeans.
I sobbed and begged as I watched in horror.
He was big, his cock rising from dark hair erect and glistening at the tip. He was ready and try as I might I couldn’t get my hips away from him. I felt his mushroom head against the lips of my pussy and cried out with one last effort to dislodge him.
‘Here it comes lady.’ He growled as he rammed home.
I was dry and the pain was so much I nearly fainted from it. I couldn’t even fight anymore and just cried as he repeatedly stabbed me with his hard veined cock like he was using a knife.
I began to push feebly at him again when I realised what he could infect me with if he came inside me.
‘Noooo, NNNOOoooo!’ I wailed.
He roared when he came, his semen mixing with the blood from my torn pussy. I screamed over and over until I passed out.

I came to alone and cold. The heating automatically turned down at eight so I must have been out for an hour. I pulled my torn blouse together and sat up. The cabinet was open and drugs were spilled all over the floor beside me. He must have used the arm of the ruined chair to prise it open.
I was freezing and knew I had to call the police but I didn’t want to face them looking like a hooker in my Christmas outfit.
When I stood up I felt the flow of fluids run down my inner thighs and supressed a cry. I couldn’t sit here in a cold office waiting, the stains from my blood on the carpet and the smell of him still in the air. I decided I would go to my car and put the heater on. I grabbed my phone from the floor, my handbag from my workstation and left.

It was freezing outside and a light powdery snow was in the wind. It was lit like little crystals in the dim glow of the lamps beside the hedge.
My car stood alone in the darkness and I jumped in quick, I never locked it, anyone wanting the old wreck was welcome to it.
I prayed it would start as I sat wrapped in my coat, still smelling strongly from the rapist’s sweat and cum, fumbling for my keys. I found them and as I turned the key a miracle happened, my car started. I turned the heater on half heat and opened my phone. It was dead.
A deep familiar voice from the backseat spoke calmly and with confidence.
‘Glad you could join the party lady, let’s drive shall we?’

With a loaded hypodermic to my throat I drove off into the Wintery Night.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 12:13:23 AM by suziC »
The tastiest fruit is always bruised.

Tony V.
Re: A Wintery Tale - Merry Christmas to everyone.
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 10:44:18 AM »
What a perfect Christmas present!!

An already broken in, big breasted Blonde, all yours for the Holidays!! Please let there be a sequel!! I LOVED this installment!!

Tony V.                      :police:

darklord
Re: A Wintery Tale
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2014, 08:13:22 PM »
Great Story suzi.  Late in reading it, but nicely done.

Offline Traveller

• Junior
  • Merits 143
  • Hardware in need of software
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2014, 08:28:49 PM »
Thanks, Suzi,

I love wintery rapes. Lucky cold bastard - wanted drugs, got sweets.

T

Offline suziC

• Junior
  • Merits 18
  • Change of pace.
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2014, 02:12:39 AM »
Thank you for the compliments.
 I got inspired by where I am, a cold isolated place where no-one can hear you scream.

Suzi  :-*

Offline ravishfan
  • Junior
  • Merits 36
  • Away
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2015, 04:39:05 PM »
Loved it!  That was a lot in a short story.  The contrast between them is a huge turn on!  Him such a foul mess and she dressed so feminine - just for herself to feel good but ends up being all for his enjoyment! 
Please don't be a God Mod        Please don't be a God Mod          Please don't be a God Mod 

Offline badgurl30

• Sophomore
  • Merits 5
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2015, 02:56:34 AM »
Nice story... nice and rough!!

Offline suziC

• Junior
  • Merits 18
  • Change of pace.
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2017, 12:15:40 AM »
A few changes as I review all that I have written and take out a lot of the darned 'ands'. A tale just right for the time of year.
Suzi