Author Topic: Party In The Van  (Read 35002 times)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
Party In The Van
« on: December 22, 2014, 10:52:15 PM »
WARNING!    You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non-consensual sex.  This particular story features characters under the age of 18.  If you do not like such stories, please stop reading. This story is all fiction and no characters in it are meant to resemble any real person.  If you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. The people who commit rape are despised everywhere. No one is being hurt, and this is pure fantasy.

A young girl finds out what happens when you jump in a van with a stranger to go partying. This story features non-consensual gang rape, oral, anal, and other violent situations.

Party In The Van

An original story by Vile8r

The four teenage girls made their way through the crowds, milling around outside of the Port City Civic Centre. The big rock concert that had been going on earlier that night had just let out. It was a beautiful summer night, and now, people were in a mood to party!

The four girls, Amy; Arianna; Selina; and Lisa, had been allowed, by their parents, to go to the concert with the one stipulation that they be home by midnight! They were making their way to the bus stop now, to get home before their curfew.
“That concert was sick!” exclaimed Amy, who was 16. She was a very cute brown-haired girl. “I LOVE the Foo Fighters!”

“Oh wow, yeah!” agreed Selina, an attractive little blonde. “And our seats were great!”  

“It was sooooo loud!” said Arianna, holding her head. She was Selina’s younger sister. Selina was 16 and Arianna was 13. Selina’s parents had told her the only way she could go to the concert was if she also took her sister, who had wanted to go. Selina had reluctantly agreed.

“Well, duh!” said Selina. “I told you it was gonna be loud, dummy. It was a ROCK concert, not the Wiggles.”
Arianna stuck her tongue out at her older sister. “I know what it was! And I haven’t been to the Wiggles since I was six…..so there!”
“Oh, you mean just last week then?” Selina retorted.

“Hey, you two, get along,” Lisa chided them. She had long hair like Amy's, but a little darker, and was also very pretty. Lisa was only 15, her sixteenth birthday not coming for another couple months yet.

"So are we gonna go do something then?" asked Amy. "I am ready to par-tay!"

"Amy! We have to get home," said Selina. "My mom will flip if we're not home before midnight. If I get grounded, I can't go to Amanda's party next weekend. And anyway, we've got Arianna with us. My mom wouldn't just flip if she found out we went partying with my little sister, she'd go fucking ballistic!"

Amy rolled her eyes and gave an exasperated sigh. "Everybody is partying out here. And there are SO many hot guys hanging around! Can't we just stick around for like a half hour?"
"No!" snapped Selina. "It takes almost an hour just to get home on the bus. We have to get going!"

"Ohhhh," Amy moaned. "I told you bringing your sister was gonna be such a buzz-kill. You should have told your mom you weren't gonna take her!"
"I had to take her!" Selina retorted. "It was the only way I could go."
"I can ride the bus home myself," said Arianna. "I'm not a little kid, you know!"

"You are not riding the bus home by yourself at night time!" said Selina. "Mom would kill you, then kill me!"
"Well, I'm staying," said Amy defiantly. "I am looking for a party.....and I'm gonna find one! You coming with, Lisa?"

Lisa looked at Selina and then back to Amy. "I.....don't think so, Amy. I think I better go with Selina and Arianna. My mom and dad will be pretty mad too if I'm late."

"Oh, you wusses!" Amy said rolling her eyes again. "Live a little! I don't give a shit what my parents say. I am gonna find some cool guys to hang with and get fucking stoned! You  can all go home to mommy and daddy."
"Didn't you smoke enough weed during the concert?" Lisa smirked. "You had like a whole bread bag full."

Amy put her hands on her hips and gave a fake laugh. "Ha...ha! You're so funny. I didn't have that much! And yeah, I did get a good buzz on during the concert, and I wanna keep it going. But you guys are no damn fun."
"Sorry," said Selina. "But you knew we had a curfew. If you don't like it, then stay! But we are going, or it'll be ages before I get to go to another concert!"

"Okay then, well adios!" said Amy as she turned around and began walking towards the parking lot.
"Hey!" Selina called out. "Have fun.....and please be careful!"

Amy looked over her shoulder as she walked. "Don't worry, this ain't the first rodeo for this cowgirl!" She gave a little wave.
As the other three girls carried on towards the bus stop, Lisa remarked, "Yeah, we know it ain't her first rodeo. That's what worries me!"

The three girls, Amy; Selina; and Lisa; had pretty well grown up together. They'd all known each other since a very early age and were practically like sisters. Their families all lived on the same street,  and they went to the same school.  But all their lives, Amy had kind of been the rebel, the wild girl, so to speak. Her dad  worked away from home a lot, leaving the raising of her and her two little brothers to her mom.

Amy was always getting herself in some kind of trouble. And trying to lead her friends right along behind her. Fortunately, Selina and Lisa had usually been the voices of reason and quite often, saved Amy from getting in even deeper trouble. Amy's mom always told her, if it wasn't for her friends, Amy would likely be in juvey!

Now, as the girls found themselves getting older, it was even harder for them to keep Amy out of trouble. But now, it was a different type of trouble.  Amy had always been a pretty girl, with long dark hair and brown eyes. A real cutie.  However, now as she got older, it wasn't just her face that people noticed. Amy was also developing a body to match her looks. And it drew a lot attention! Especially from the boys at school.

Amy was only 16, but when she dressed the right way and put on some make-up, it wasn't hard for her to pass herself off as an 18 year-old. Much to the consternation of her parents.

Lisa and Selina were no slouches in the looks and body departments either. But where they were a little more shy and almost embarrassed by the attention boys gave them, Amy thrived on it! She knew she was getting a pretty hot body, and it didn't take her long to figure out how that body could be used to her advantage. Amy was fast becoming a pro at wrapping boys around her finger. Of the three of them, Amy was definitely the most sexually experienced. Like I said before, she WAS the wild one!

Amy first had sex when she was 14, with an older 18 year-old boy who promised to get her some beer and weed at a party. Lisa and Selina, too, had been with boys, but it had been mostly kissing and heavy petting. Both were still virgins, and planned to stay that way, until they were 18 anyways!
Still, as wild as she was, Amy was not exactly easy. It wasn't too hard for a boy, especially one she liked, to get in her panties, but not everyone made it to home base.

Amy wandered through the huge Civic Centre parking lot. She figured she wouldn't be able to get Lisa and Selina to come partying, but she was used to that. They were good friends and Amy loved them. She also knew they were just trying to look out for her, but still, sometimes she wished they'd just let their hair down a little more.

Amy already had a good buzz from the several joints she had smoked during the concert, and she was not going to let a good opportunity like this slip away. It was the perfect place and the perfect time, to meet some hot guy, get a little wired, and see where the night took her.

Ahead of her was a large group of people, at least twenty or so, gathered around some vehicles. A couple guys whistled and made catcalls as she walked by. Amy didn't mind. It was the kind of reaction she often expected. Amy was petite, standing only about 5' 0" tall and weighing maybe 110 lb. Not much more. Her tight, curvy body and cute little bubble butt made her instantly noticeable to guys.

Tonight, she was also dressed for action. She was wearing a short, tight, black spandex skirt and a very tight-fitting red tank top that showed off her navel. On her legs were black leggings along with high-heeled shoes. Amy knew she looked damn good and she was glad the guys were acknowledging that. One guy, in particular, stood out to her.

He was about 5' 10", had long, shaggy brown hair down to his shoulders and looked to be about the same age as Amy. He wore a beat up, black leather jacket and baggy jeans with sneakers. His sparkling blue eyes and cocky grin said one thing to Amy. Bad boy! Just what she was looking for. He called out to her.

"Hey girl, lookin' fine! Come on over and party!"
Amy sauntered over. "Hi," she said.

"Hey, my name's Nolan, what's yours?" he asked.
"I'm Amy," she replied.

"Well Amy, mind if I say that you're kinda cute?" he asked with a mischievous chuckle.
"Only kinda?" she smirked playfully.

He flashed her that cocky grin. "Okay, you got me. You are totally cute! In fact, you are smokin' hot!"

"That's better," she said.

Nolan handed her a cold beer and motioned for her to join him on the tailgate of the pickup truck he was sitting on.
"You here by yourself?" he asked.

"Yeah. Well I was here with my friends, but they wimped out and said they had to get home before midnight."
"Their loss," Nolan mused. "That concert tonight was fuckin' great! Now I plan on gettin' wasted! You gonna join me?"

Amy looked at him as she bit on her lower lip. "Yeah, I'll party with you. You're kinda cool, I like you."

They continued sitting on the tailgate, drinking beers and watching as the parking lot slowly cleared out. Amy was really starting to like Nolan. He seemed to be a very cool guy and he was funny. They made small talk and Amy discovered his family background was much like hers. His mom and dad had divorced when he was young and he barely even saw his dad anymore. He had another older brother and a younger sister, and his mom had been the one who raised them.

"Well, my dad works construction," said Amy. "He's gone a lot. Sometimes, I'm lucky if I see him once or twice a month. Which in a way is okay, because when he is home he just spends all his time drunk anyway."

"Oh, that sucks," said Nolan. "My old man is a drunk too."

"My mom figures he has a girlfriend somewhere else," said Amy. "Dad denies it, but mom says she knows better. She says she's just staying with him for me and my brothers' sake and when we get older she's gonna divorce his ass. I say , why not just do it now?"
"Yeah, for sure," said Nolan. He suddenly jumped up off the tailgate.

"Hey, do you puff?" he asked, running his hand through his mop of hair.
"Sure," said Amy.

"Well I, uh, got a van parked just over there, You wanna go and get high? We can have a few hoots and then I know where there's a good party tonight."
Amy smiled up at him. "Yeah, I'd love that. I smoked some earlier tonight and I had a good buzz but now I'm coming down."
"Bummer," said Nolan. "Well, let me fix that for you!"

The two of them walked together across the parking lot towards Nolan's van. As they walked, Nolan couldn't help but check out the hottie he had just met.
What a smokin' little bod! he thought as they walked along. I have got to tap that!

Her black leggings really helped to show off her toned thighs and the skirt hugged her round, firm ass. Her tits weren't really big, about a B cup size, but Nolan didn't care about that. They were just a right size for sucking and biting on. Nolan felt his cock growing hard as he considered the prospect of sinking himself into her tight cunt.

He didn't figure she was a virgin. Nolan knew enough girls like Amy, to know that a girl her age, that looked like this, just couldn't be a virgin! Someone had to have popped that cherry by now!

Was he gonna give a try at getting into her panties? Of course, he was! Like his older brother, Nathan had once told him , "The Lord hates a coward!"  What was the worst she could do? Slap him and tell him to fuck off? Gee, like a girl had never said that to Nolan before!

The best part was, this girl seemed like putty in his hands. It wasn't always this easy to get girls to get come back to his van. Not that Nolan was a creep or anything, he knew he was a pretty good-looking guy and he never usually  had too much trouble with the opposite sex. Nolan could boast, that at the age of 17, he'd had more than his fair share of hot cunt. But still, girls didn't just come jumping into his van at the drop of a hat. He usually had to work at it for a bit.

But this one.....well, she seemed quite a bit more...uninhibited....than other girls Nolan knew. Of course, it helped she was still feeling some buzz from the weed she had smoked earlier, and he had just fed her a couple beers too. He knew that once he gave her a little more weed, the walls would come crumbling down, and he would most likely get himself a good fuck tonight. Probably even some good mouth action too. He was willing to bet Amy was the type of girl that loved to suck cock.

They approached his van, parked along the far edge of the parking lot, not too far from an entrance. It was a beat-up old Ford Econoline, dark blue in color with several large patches of rust along the side. The rear bumper had a large dent in it. It had belonged to Nolan's uncle at one time. He sold it to Nolan for $500.

"Yeah, I know it ain't much to look at," Nolan apologized. "But hey, it runs pretty good. It's a fun party wagon."

Amy wasn't naive. She knew it was likely used for a lot more than just partying. A couple guys at her school drove old vans and it was widely known, they were really no more than mobile bedrooms. Nolan slid open the side door and beckoned for Amy to get in. She nodded to herself as she spotted the makeshift bed in the back of the van. Just as she figured.

About half of the van compartment was taken up by a homemade wooden box frame that held an old mattress. There was a couple of pillows but no quilts or sheets. It was obviously a bed not made for sleeping. The rest of the van was taken up by two short padded benches and a small black beer fridge.

"Have a seat, wherever you want," said Nolan, sweeping his hand around the interior of the van.

Amy picked a seat on the edge of the makeshift bed, crossing her legs and tugging her skirt down a bit as it rode up on her thighs. Nolan opened a small hidden compartment under the driver's seat and pulled out a small baggie of weed and some rolling papers. He turned on his stereo and music began to play from small speakers attached to the ceiling of the van.

"You want another beer?" he asked, opening the beer fridge.
"Sure, thank you," said Amy as Nolan handed her a cold beer.
He sat down beside her on the bed and began rolling a joint. Soon he had it lit up, the burning pot filling the back of the van with a blue haze. Nolan took a long drag off the joint, coughing as he exhaled.

"Here you go," he said passing it to Amy.
Amy sucked in a lungful, her pupils dilating as she did so.
"Whoa, that shit's good!" she said exhaling a cloud of smoke.

Nolan nodded as he took the joint back from her. "Yeah, I get it from my brother. He knows a really good dealer. Gets in some awesome shit from Mexico."
"You should hook me up with him," said Amy. "I'd love to get some of this."

"No prob, honey," he replied.
They finished the first joint and Nolan began to roll a second one.
"You want some more? Then we can head out," he asked.

"Oh, definitely," said Amy, her voice getting a dreamy tone to it, like she was half asleep. She could tell she was getting a good buzz. "I am getting wrecked!"
"Mission accomplished then," laughed Nolan, as he began to roll a second joint.

They shared the second doobie, filling the van with even more aromatic smoke.
As Nolan finished the joint and stubbed out the last little bit in an ashtray, Amy suddenly ran her hand along his arm.
"Nolan......I just wanna say thanks.....for that," she cooed.

She leaned in, planting a kiss on his lips. Nolan pulled her closer as he felt her moist tongue push between his lips. They both leaned back, falling onto the mattress. Nolan's hand slid across her bare stomach and pushed its way under her shirt. It wasn't long before he had her shirt pushed up, exposing a sexy black and white bra. Within a few seconds, he had the clasp undone and slipped the bra straps down off her shoulders.

Her tits were not big, about a 32B, but so round and gorgeous, with pink quarter-sized nipples.

"Shit, Amy! You're beautiful!" he gasped.

Amy arched her back, making her perky breasts push up against him. Nolan's heart pounded. Fuck, this girl is ready to go! And what a hot bod!
He pulled his mouth away from hers.
"So...you wanna....fuck?" he whispered to her.

"Yes.....I-I want you...Nolan," she whispered back. "Let's do it!"

Amy wasn't sure what it was, likely the intense buzz she was feeling from the potent weed she had just smoked. But she was feeling very horny. At that moment, she felt an incredible urge to have this boy's cock inside her. She could already feel a dampness in her panties.

Nolan began pulling Amy's shirt up over her head. She helped him along by slipping her arms free. As he was doing that, Amy reached for the zipper of his pants and pulled it down. Her hand went inside his pants, fumbling around, feeling the large bulge in his underwear.
Then shit happened!

« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 10:57:24 PM by vile8r »
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Obiwan
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 1
Re: Party In The Van
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 11:16:00 PM »
I think we all know what's coming next, but that's one hell of a cliffhanger  >:D

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 08:35:08 AM »
The side door of the van was flung open and a group of boys began jumping inside. Amy's eyes grew big and she screamed, yanking her hand out of Nolan's pants and scrambling backwards across the bed. She grabbed her shirt and tried to cover herself.

One of the boys, a taller kid with short jet-black hair and a nose ring, yelled out. "All right boys! Let's go!"

"What the fuck is going on?" Amy yelled.

Nolan grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back across the mattress. Amy began to kick and swing her fists at him.
"Let me go, you prick! What the fuck is going on here?"

Nolan wrapped his arms around her, pinning her arms to her sides.
"Brendan! You drive and get us the fuck out of here!" Nolan yelled.

A red-headed boy in a tattered denim jacket with a big Iron Maiden patch embroidered on the back, jumped in the driver's seat and turned the key, the engine coughing to life. He threw it in gear and began driving out of the parking lot.

Slowly, Amy began to focus on the other boys that had jumped into the van. She counted four of them. The taller, dark-haired boy she heard talking earlier, who seemed to be the ringleader and the red-haired boy driving the van. Then there was two more, sitting on one of the benches and leering at her like wolves in a sheep pen. One was a chunkier blonde boy, with acne and a chubby face. The other was also blonde, with long, stringy hair that hung down to his shoulders and a thin face.

The dark-haired boy's name was Dustin and he was the oldest of the bunch at 18. Brendan, doing the driving, was 17. The chubby kid was Patrick and he was 16. And finally, there was Lonnie, the thin-faced boy. He, like Patrick, was also 16. All three leered at her, their eyes fixed on her bare tits.
"Fuckin' nice tits!" said Patrick.

Amy looked at them with fear. They suddenly moved in close to her as Nolan held her tight against him. Dustin spoke to Nolan.
"Ya did good, buddy. Found us a good fuck tonight!"

He began pulling Amy's legs apart as she tried to hold them together. With a hard yank he had them open and reached under her skirt with both hands to begin pulling at her leggings. She tried to kick at him.

"NOOOOOOO! GET AWAY FROM ME! NOLAN WHAT'S GOING ON?"

Patrick and Lonnie grabbed her legs and held them open for Dustin. One of her high-heeled shoes flew off and bounced against the wall of the van. Lonnie took hold of the other shoe and pulled it off her foot. Dustin had ripped open the crotch of Amy's leggings and was forcing his hand into her panties.
"Let's see what kind of tight hole this little bitch has got!" Dustin sneered as Amy screamed again.

"NOLAN! STOP THESE GUYS!"

"Sorry, Amy," said Nolan. "But these are my buddies, and one thing I forgot to tell you, I like to share."

"Amy, huh? Well, I'm sure glad you're gonna be sharing," said Dustin as he pushed two fingers in and out of her shaved pussy. "Amy, you feel good!"

Amy couldn't believe she was going to become the victim of a gangrape. She'd always heard about these kind of things happening, but had never imagined she would be involved in one. Amy had always looked at the girls as being the ones who had instigated it, being teases and putting themselves in a risky situation with a bunch of guys. Never in her wildest nightmares had she thought she was putting herself in such a predicament, when she climbed into the van with Nolan. Oh, how she wished she had listened to Selina and Lisa now, and went home with them!

Dustin pulled his fingers out of her and the fat boy shoved his hand between her legs.
"Holy fuck, she's wet!" he said to the others. Amy closed her eyes in revulsion as she felt his fat fingers poke and probe at her. With his other hand he was groping and squeezing her tits.

She spit at him. "Get away from me, you fucking pig!"

Patrick just smirked at her as he pulled his fingers out of her. "Gonna be fun owning your cunt, slut!" he said as he blew her a kiss.
As Lonnie began to slip his hand inside her panties, Amy tried kicking at the boys again. Dustin and Patrick wrenched her legs apart.
"Hold still!" Dustin snapped. "Or we'll bust your fuckin' legs!"

Lonnie slipped a finger inside her and then another. "Goddamn, what a sweet little hole," he said, his face only inches from Amy.
He waved his wet fingers under her nose then licked them clean. "Mmmmmm, just like candy."

"Where are we takin' her?" asked Nolan. With Amy's firm ass rubbing against him, his cock was ready to explode. He needed some release....and soon!
"Let's take her down by the old bridge," said Dustin. "It'll be nice and secluded down there."

"Okay!" yelled Brendan as he drove.
"NOLAN! LET ME GOOOOO!" Amy cried out again. "You're all gonna be in trouble! Kidnapping is a felony! And so is rape!"
"Sorry," said Nolan. "But hey, you got into the van on your own. We didn't kidnap anyone!"

"And how you gonna prove rape, you dumb cunt?" said Dustin. "There's four witnesses here that saw YOU trying to jump Nolan's bones. Looked pretty consensual to me."
Amy could see they were driving through a warehouse district. She knew they must be way out on the outskirts of Port City. Brendan turned the van down a narrow winding alley.

"Wh-where are we g-going?" Amy asked tearfully. "Take me home.....please!"
"No can do," said Nolan, still holding Amy tightly. "We're gonna have some fun with you. You're gonna take a lot of cock!"

"OH GOD! NOOOOOO!" Amy bawled. "Wh-why are you doing this?"
"Because you're a hot little bitch, that's why," Dustin sneered.

He was taking another turn on Amy, two of his fingers shoved into her tight cunt.

Brendan turned right at the end of the alley and they were on another road that ran parallel to a river. The road came to an end and ahead of them loomed the dark hulk of an abandoned railroad bridge that had once served the warehouse and factory district. It still spanned the river, rusted and decrepit, with graffiti scrawled all over its old beams.

There was a large grassy area under the bridge, between the river shore and the bridge abutment. It was littered with several old burnt-up cars and other assorted garbage. The area was used mostly by young teens who came there to party, make out with their girlfriends, and basically just raise hell. It was off the beaten path and the cops didn't come out this way too much. It was perfect.

The van rolled across some rough, bumpy ground until it reached the flat grassy spot. Brendan parked the van beside the old concrete bridge abutment and immediately jumped into the back.

"All right! Party time!" yelled Dustin.

Nolan began pulling the crying, struggling Amy down onto her back on the mattress and pinned her arms above her head. Patrick and Lonnie grabbed her kicking legs again and held them wide apart as Dustin knelt on the mattress.  Amy squealed as Dustin began to tug on her black leggings, hearing the light fabric rip and tear as he stripped them off her.

"Nice legs!" said Brendan, admiring her milky, white thighs.
"GET OFF MEEEEEEEEEE!" Amy wailed.
Brendan helped Dustin unzip Amy's tight skirt and get it pulled off her, leaving her clad in nothing but a black and white thong that matched her bra.
"Ain't you a sexy little cunt?" Dustin sneered as he yanked her panties down her smooth thighs.

"Wow! Fuckin' nice!" said Lonnie as they got their first glimpse of the pussy they'd soon be violating.
Amy screamed loudly as she was totally exposed to the sick stares of the boys.
"LET ME GO! LET ME GO!" she begged. "Nolan! I trusted you!"

"You trust guys you just met and jump into a strange van to smoke dope with 'em?" said Nolan.
"Dumb bitch like that deserves to get fucked!" said Dustin.
"Hey! Who's goin' first?" Patrick asked impatiently.
Nolan nodded at Dustin. "You do her first, buddy."

"Ya sure?" asked Dustin as he began to undo his pants.
"Yeah, I'll do her after you," said Nolan.

Dustin pulled down his jeans and underwear, exposing a rock-hard seven-inch cock.
"Pl-please......if y-you're going to d-do this.....w-wear a condom.....please!" Amy bawled.

"Fuck that," snapped Nolan. "Gonna do you bareback. Like we give a shit if you get knocked up!"
 Dustin lined himself up with her pussy lips and pushed inside her. He bucked his hips hard and buried the whole length of his shaft into her.

"AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Amy screamed as he began to painfully rape her.

"Fuck yeah! You are one hot fuck!" " Dustin exclaimed as his body slammed against her. He enjoyed the tightness of her cunt as it wrapped around him.

"Bang the little skank!" Brendan yelled.
"Yeah, pound 'er!" said Lonnie.

The whole van rocked as Dustin rammed in and out of the cute teen. Her screams and cries were muffled as Dustin held his hand over her mouth. Everytime he pulled back, her pussy sucked and squeezed at his cock. He grunted louder and faster as he approached orgasm. As his hard thrusts lifted her ass right up off the mattress, Amy could tell he was getting ready to cum. And she could also tell he was intending on cumming inside her!
"STOP! STOP! NOOOOOOO! DON'T CUM INSIDE ME! STOP!" she tried to frantically plead.

"Too late, sweetie! Gonna fill you up," said Dustin as his hips slammed against her.
Amy twisted and squirmed her body as she felt the head of his cock swell inside her and his shaft go rigid. Then the sensation of warm wetness as his spunk spurted into her.

Tears streamed down her face. She felt like throwing up. But it was far from over. Dustin traded spots with Nolan, holding Amy's wrists.
"Do 'er, man!" said Dustin.

Nolan quickly climbed around between Amy's outstretched legs. He yanked down his pants, letting his hard cock spring out. He'd been waiting for this since the minute she'd climbed in the van. He looked down between her legs. Goddamn, she looked good!

Placing his hands on her hips, Nolan gave a hard thrust, feeling her cunt close around him. Fuck, she was tight!
Pulling back, Nolan began to fuck her forcefully, watching her tits jiggle as her body was pressed down into the mattress.

Nolan was no stranger to getting fucked. Not too many weekends went by without him hooking up with a girl. And he had a reputation for getting the really hot ones. But even he had to admit, Amy was one of the cutest-looking girls he'd had the pleasure of sinking his cock into in a long time. She wasn't a sexy, skanky kind of "hot", like most of the girls he fucked. She was a more fresh-looking kind of girl-next-door. But he knew she wasn't as innocent as she appeared, and that turned him on.

Nolan felt himself working up a sweat as he hammered away at her tight pussy. He leaned down, running his hands across her flat stomach and up to her tits. He pinched and rolled her nipples between his fingers, feeling them get hard.

"Yeah, you like this don't you, horny little bitch!" he whispered to her.

"Nolan.....pl-please.....just stop! You're......h-hurting....me!" she whimpered.
"I like that!" he said. "God! I wanted your body from the minute I saw you!"

Amy couldn't even move her legs to try and push him away. She was helpless as the boys held her down, allowing Nolan to use her however he pleased. Then she felt his whole body go stiff and his cock spasmed inside her. He kept pumping even as he spurted jizz inside her, trying to get every drop milked out of him. Nolan finally collapsed on top of Amy, panting hard.

"Shit! That was good," he said as he slipped out of her.
"Well, get out of the way so the rest of us can bang her!" said Patrick. "I haven't had a slut in ages."

The blonde boy was already starting to pull his pants down as he let go of Amy's leg. Patrick was the biggest of the five boys. He wasn't taller than Dustin, who was around six feet, but he was certainly the heaviest. Not exactly fat, but certainly on the chubby side. His dick was a little shorter than Dustin's and Nolan's, but Amy noticed it was considerably thicker.

"NOOOOOO.......GET AWAY!" Amy squealed as Patrick knelt between her legs.

He settled his weight on top of her, wiggling his hips as he pushed into her cunt.
"Ready for a good fuckin', babe?" Patrick sneered.

Amy screamed and cried as he began to hump away on top of her petite body. His cock made a wet squishing sound as it was forced in and out of her. Patrick was not as popular with the girls as some of his friends, and he really enjoyed it when he got to fuck a girl. Especially one as cute and hot as Amy.

"Uhhhhh.....uhhhhhhh......uhhhhhhhh!"

He grunted loudly as he slammed his heavy body against the pretty teen. They could hear the suspension of the van creaking as her body was pressed into the mattress. Amy could barely breathe as Patrick's cock plowed into her, spreading her tender pussy wide open. She secretly prayed he would cum fast and just get off her.

The other boys had, by now, let go of her arms and legs. They knew she wasn't going anywhere as Patrick had her mercilessly pinned down to the bed, as he worked his hard cock in and out of her. His buttocks clenched and he let out an animal-like groan as he finally came.
"Ohhhhh shit......ohhhhhh SHIT!" he moaned. "Damn, that feels good!"

He laid there as his cock jerked and spurted inside Amy as she sobbed. It felt like a thick snake inside her. Cum still dripped from the tip as he pulled out.
"That's the best fuck I've had in a long time," said Patrick, sweat running down his face.
"Probably the ONLY fuck you've had in a long time," joked Brendan.

Patrick flashed him the middle finger as he zipped his pants up. "Fuck you, man! I may not get laid as much as you assholes, but when I do, I make sure the bitches remember it!"
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 08:31:53 PM by vile8r »
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline sadisticpleasure
  • Sophomore
  • Merits -1
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 03:37:32 PM »
Great as always. The party has just started.

darklord
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2014, 07:25:14 PM »
Another classic vile8r story.  Well done as always.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2014, 02:20:50 PM »
Lonnie rolled Amy onto her stomach and climbed on from behind. The lanky teen pushed her legs apart. He held one hand in the middle of her back as he used his other hand to guide his erect cock up to her fuck entrance. He thrust his skinny hips forward and was rewarded with the sensation of her wet, warm cunt enveloping him. She was well-lubricated now and he was able to easily begin pumping in and out of her.

"Wow! What a hottie!" he exclaimed. He had his hand on the back of her head now, pushing her face down into the mattress. Amy could tell, from the foul-smell, that she wasn't the first girl who had ever been on this bed. She wondered if they had went through the same ordeal she was experiencing.
Lonnie hammered away at her sweet cunt, loving the feel of her firm body beneath him. He wrapped his hand in her long hair and yanked her head back as he slammed his hips forward.

"Fuck yeah!" yelled Dustin. "Ride the little slut! Ride 'er hard!"

Amy was pressed down hard against the mattress. She tried to get her hands underneath her, to push herself away from Lonnie.
"You ain't getting away, little girl," laughed Lonnie.

He laid against her harder, putting his arm across her back. The other boys laughed as they listened to the sounds she made as he rutted on top of her. Each thrust forced the air from her lungs and pathetic whimpering sounds came from her mouth. Amy was just praying that Lonnie would finish soon. She felt his hot breath on the back of her neck as he panted from the effort of fucking her.

"Ohhhhhh......ohhhhhhhh!" he moaned as, finally, he did cum inside Amy. It felt wonderful, her tight cunt clamping down on him as he shot his jizz into her. Nothing like unloading his balls into a hot chick.

Lonnie climbed off Amy and looked over at Brendan. "Well, dude, she's all yours!"

Amy had forgotten about Brendan. The skinny, red-haired boy pulled down his pants now and climbed on the bed. He stroked his cock as he prepared to mount the hot-bodied teen.
"Holy shit, girl! You're nice!" he said, as he began to shove inside her.

He knew he was getting the sloppy seconds, but he didn't care. Amy's pussy was still pretty tight and it felt good. He began to fuck her like Lonnie had, with Amy sprawled out on her stomach. Brendan watched as his cock disappeared inside her, her pussy lips wrapped around him. He pushed his hands underneath her, to paw and grope at her wonderful tits.

Amy was forced to endure another hard fuck from one of the boys.  His pale, white buttocks bounced up and down as he worked his cock in and out of the pretty dark-haired girl. Brendan was not unlucky with the girls, but getting a girl as hot as Amy didn't happen too often. He began to fuck her faster, his breathing getting heavier. He dug his hands into Amy's buttocks as he buried himself deep into her and shot his load of jizz.

"Yeah!" he said as he got up off her. "Thanks for the fuck!"
Amy curled into a ball on the bed, quietly sobbing.

"N-now....just let me....g-go," she pleaded. "You.....h-had your fun!"
"Look at the cum runnin' out of her," laughed Dustin.

Gobs of semen dripped out of Amy's abused cunt, and pooled on the mattress beneath her.
"We fuckin' filled her up," said Nolan.

"Well, we filled up that hole, anyway," said Dustin. "I say we do another one now."
Dustin looked at Patrick and Brendan.

"Grab her wrists and flip her over, boys! We're gonna do that sweet ass!"

Amy let out a wild scream as Patrick and Brendan each grabbed one of her arms and she was pulled onto her stomach.
"NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO! NNNNOOOOOOOOOO! NOT THAT!"

Amy was not a total stranger to anal sex. A few months before, she had hooked up with a boy at a party. He was a high school senior and a member of the football team. He had put the charms on Amy pretty good, figuring it would be nice to nail a cute high school freshman.

Amy had let him fuck her, but he wasn't satisfied with just her pussy. He told her she had an awesome ass, and he coerced her into trying anal sex. He told her it wouldn't hurt that much, no worse than the first time she ever fucked. She believed him....but soon found out how wrong he was. Even though he did use some lube, it hurt like fucking hell! He only got about two strokes in and she decided she couldn't handle it. He was too big! She made him take it out right away.

After that little episode, Amy decided, it didn't matter who wanted to do it, she wasn't doing anal sex anymore! That shit hurt! But now she was terrified to realize, she was going to be forced to have anal sex.

Dustin was going first. Amy felt the other two boys yank her legs wide apart and she also felt something wet on her ass. Dustin had  spit on her little puckered anus and was rubbing it it around with his finger. He pulled her firm ass cheeks apart and she tensed up as she felt the pressure of his cock head pushing at her entrance.

"NNNNNNOOOOOOOOO, PLEASSSSSSE! NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Amy shrieked.

Dustin pushed his hips forward and Amy felt the first inch of his cock push into her. He held himself there for a minute, then slowly pushed in farther.

"AAAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" screamed Amy.

Holding her by the waist, Dustin gave a hard shove and his cock was forced in all the way.
"YEAHHHHH!" he whooped. "Fuckin' tight!"
To Amy, it felt like a tree was being pushed inside her. Her tight ass channel struggled to accomodate the invading rod inside it.

Her screams reverberated throughout the van as Dustin commenced to begin stroking in and out of her. Sweat beads formed on his face from the exertion of moving inside the incredibly tight orifice. Amy thrashed and flailed on the bed as the boys held her down. Dustin pulled back and thrust in again, making Amy's head snap back. The pain was horrendous.

Harder and harder, Dustin kept hammering his cock into the teen's tight pooper. It was always a lot of fun breaking in a girl's virgin ass, and Dustin had done his fair share of it with several girls. Amy wouldn't be the last!

Her ass squeezed him like a vise, and the tightness didn't take too him too long to work up a load of spunk in his balls. Amy wailed as she felt the wetness of his jizz being spurted inside her, his sweaty body pressed against hers. His cock popped out of her and he climbed off the bed. Blood and cum oozed from her ass.

Nolan quickly took his place, barely giving Amy time to catch her breath.

"NOOOOO.....NOLAN.....PLLLLEASSEEEE!" Amy begged as she felt Nolan begin pushing his hard cock into her.

"Just shut it, cunt," Nolan said. He twisted his hips as he forced himself in deeper. Amy squealed and whimpered in intense pain. Nolan began slowly fucking her chocolate pipe. He'd been checking out her sweet, perky ass since the moment he'd met her. Having his cock sunk deep inside it now, was the icing on the cake!

Amy bawled and sobbed as Nolan pounded in and out of her, loving how the tight anal channel wrapped and squeezed around him.
"Unnnngggghhh......uuunnnggghhhh......unnnggghhhhh h!" Amy painfully moaned as Nolan plunged his cock into her, pulled back and plunged in again.

"Holy.....fuck! I'm gonna......blow....." Nolan grunted.
His back arched and he gripped her slender hips as he pumped more cum into Amy's ass. He collapsed on top of her, catching his breath.
"Oh.....you were awesome," he whispered in her ear.

Amy couldn't believe the boys were getting pleasure out of the way they were hurting her. What kind of sickos were they?
"Ju-just.....fuck....off, Nolan!" she spat.
"Little whore is still kinda feisty," said Brendan.

"We'll fuck it out of her," sneered Lonnie. He switched places with Nolan holding Amy's leg, and dropped his pants. His cock was ready for action again and he positioned himself behind Amy.
Her ass was still plenty tight, but Lonnie was able to push inside her easily, the cum and blood lubricating his shaft.
"Oh man! Heaven!" he exclaimed as his balls slapped against her. He grabbed a handful of her dark hair, and began to ride her hard.

"I think the bitch is starting to like it," laughed Dustin.
"I don't really care if she does or not," said Lonnie. "She'll fuckin' learn to like it!"

Amy was no longer able to scream. Her throat had went hoarse and she could only lay there now with painful moans coming out of her mouth. Each hard thrust from Lonnie. made her eyes roll back. Her bowels felt like a hot spear was being stabbed into them.
Lonnie humped away on top of the poor girl. Her slim body being brutally shoved around on the bed by the scruffy, blonde boy. He let out a low moan as his balls released their load of gooey semen into Amy.

"Slut's gonna be sloshing when she walks around," chuckled Lonnie as he let his cock slip out of her.
He had a smile of contentment as he used Amy's skirt to wipe his slimy cock.

"Who's going next?" asked Dustin, as he looked at Brendan and Patrick.
"I will," said Brendan, letting go of Amy's wrist.

With a look of excitement, he pulled down his pants and stroked his hard dick.
"I've never done a girl up the ass," he said.
"Well, a first time for everything," said Dustin. "You'll love it, dude!"

Offline Syrona
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2014, 07:44:53 PM »
Loved the story..  :]  very HOT..

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2014, 09:00:14 AM »
Brendan took his time as he pushed his cock up to Amy's sore, red ass opening. He placed his hands on her back as he slowly pushed inside her.
"Wow.....this does feel fuckin' good!" he said breathlessly.

He pulled back and slammed in harder, eliciting a small whimper from Amy. She had ceased her protests, knowing it was no use. These boys were going to rape her ass no matter what, and there was nothing she could do to stop them. Her legs and lower body were almost numb from the pain. It was less of a sharp, stabbing agony now and more like a dull, painful throbbing.

She was disgusted by Brendan's panting and grunting like a sick animal as he fucked away at her turd chute. He was sliding his hands back and forth on her back.
"Oh baby.....oh baby.....fuck yeah.....fuck you're tight......yeah.....fuckin' tight!"

Just cum already! Amy wished to herself.
Brendan was picking up his tempo and Amy knew he was probably getting ready to spurt. At the last minute, the red-haired boy pulled out of her. Moments later, she felt wet splatters across her back and realized the sick little fuck was cumming on her. She heard the other boys cheering.

"Good job!" yelled Nolan.
"Yeah, make her into our cum-whore," said Dustin.

The other boys had let go of her arms and legs by this time. Amy was too weak to move or put up a fight anyway. Patrick was the last one left to fuck her ass and he now began to mount her, his thick cock pushing into her abused pooper.
"Oh girl, I am gonna fuck that ass into the stone age," he said.

The weight of his body drove against Amy and his rod impaled her, spreading her tortured ass open.

His heavy body slapped against Amy as he rutted away on top of her. He pulled her back towards him with each thrust, his fat fingers digging into her hips. leaving bruises. Amy's hands gripped the mattress as best she could as her body was violently rocked back and forth. Patrick was like a steam engine pistoning in and out of her. The boys could hear the wet slurping noises his dick made as it slid in and out of her tight hole.

Patrick was oblivious to the pain he was causing her. He was only concerned with his own sexual gratification. Patrick had always been a big boy and had used his size to his advantage. He was a bully, plain and simple. Only now his bullying wasn't being used to stuff nerdy kids in school lockers. He was using it to satisfy his animal lust.

His cock slammed into Amy over and over and he enjoyed hearing her cries and whimpers.

Amy was repulsed feeling Patrick's gut press against her, and his slimy cock pushing up inside her. Sweat dripped off his face and onto her back.
"Please......pl-please.....you have.....to st-stop!" Amy cried.

"I'll stop when I'm ready," Patrick growled.
As it turned out, Patrick was ready a few minutes later. He pulled out and added his thick gobs of cum to the load already deposited on Amy's back. The boys laughed at seeing the streaks of gooey, white cum on her. Patrick stroked his dick, getting every drop out of his balls. As a final insult, he wiped his gross meat on the back of Amy's thighs.

Amy collapsed on the bed, burying her face into the putrid mattress. She could feel her ass muscles struggling to squeeze back to their original shape. A puddle of cum was forming on the bed, where it had leaked from her butt.
"Damn!" said Lonnie. "We could park the van in that ass!"

"Open the door and let's get some air in here!" yelled Dustin. "I'm fuckin' hot!"

Brendan threw open the side door, letting the cool evening breeze enter the stuffy confines of the van. The boys stepped outside to take a break. Nolan began to roll a big joint and passed it around to the other boys. They helped themselves to the cold beer in the van fridge. Amy could hear the boys talking. Laughing and bragging about the things they had done to her. It was quite obvious, she had been set up.

It had been Nolan's job to find a girl and lure her back to the van. The other boys had been waiting nearby to jump into the van at the appropriate time. This wasn't something they did very often. They weren't ususally this organized.

Oftentimes, it was just a matter of pulling some drunk girl at a party into an upstairs bedroom or off to some secluded spot. Totally spontaneous and just happening in the heat of the moment. But earlier that night at the concert, they had seen all the hot cunt walking around at the Civic Centre in their tight jeans and short skirts, flashing their tits and just generally acting like little whores.

Emboldened by the the booze and weed they had consumed, Dustin had suggested that it wouldn't be too hard to get some little skank in the van and they could have some fun with her.
"You did pretty good, Nolan," said Dustin, as he slapped the other boy on the back. "You picked out one awesome, sweet, little fuck!"

"Speaking of that," said Brendan, "I want some more fun with that cunt."
"Then get 'er out here," said Dustin. "My cock is ready for some more too."

Patrick jumped into the back of the van and grabbed Amy by her long hair, yanking her up off the bed.
"Come on slut! It's party time again!" he jeered.

"Owwww...owwwww...owwww! NOOOOO! Stop! I can't do anymore!" Amy whined as she was roughly dragged out of the van. Patrick gave her a hard shove and she ended up sprawled out on her stomach on the ground.

"Fuck yeah!" said Lonnie, as he looked at her nude form. He felt his cock getting hard once more.
The boys all laughed as they began to form a circle around her.

"Damn girl, you look fine," said Brendan.
"Got that right," said Nolan.

Amy slowly crawled up onto her knees and looked around. Dustin was standing right in front of her, his hand on his zipper.
"That's right, slut. Hold that pose. We got you in the right spot for what we want next."

Dustin yanked down his zipper and at the same time, Amy felt herself being pulled back by her hair. She was pulled back so she was sitting on her heels.
"You look like a girl who's good at sucking cock," he said. "What say we find out?"

Amy shook her head vigorously.
"No....please! Don't make me....do that!" she whimpered.
Dustin grabbed a handful of Amy's hair. He now had his cock pulled out of his pants, pointing it straight at Amy's face.
"Just open wide!" he ordered.

Amy held her mouth shut, her lips pressed together tightly. She felt whoever it was behind her, grab her head and hold it. She realized it was Nolan. Dustin's hand flew out and slapped Amy across the face twice. It wasn't hard, just enough to make her face sting a little. Still, she refused to open her mouth.
Dustin glared down at her.

"Ok, now you're pissing me off. You're asking for it bitch!"  Dustin grabbed her nose with two fingers and squeezed. Amy's eyes grew big, as suddenly she couldn't breathe. Reflexively, her mouth opened to gulp in air. At that same time, Dustin shoved his hips forward, forcing his cock into Amy's mouth.

"UUUUGGHHHAACCKKKKK!" Amy gagged as Dustin pushed in to the back of her throat.

"Yeah!" Patrick cheered. "Fuck 'er mouth!"
Amy's arms flailed helplessly at her sides as Nolan continued to hold her head. Dustin moved his hips back and forth as he watched his dick slide in and out of Amy's mouth.
"Ohhhh baby!" he said. "That mouth of yours feels pretty damn good!"

Amy had given head before. Lots of times, in fact. She prided herself on her oral talents and had been complimented many times. But this was not giving a blowjob! This was a hard, brutal raping of her mouth. Dustin was merely slamming his cock in and out between her lips, the head banging against her throat. Amy had slobber running out of her mouth and down her chin. She made gagging sounds as she struggled to breathe.
Dustin held her head as his hips thrust into her face.

"Ready for a fuckin' load?" he hissed.

Before Amy had a chance to respond, she felt Dustin's shaft go rigid in her mouth. A moment later, warm spunk was spurting into her throat. Again, Amy was no stranger to swallowing cum, but having it forced into her mouth like this was disgusting. She realized she was merely being used as a piece of meat for the boys to dump their semen into.

No sooner had Dustin finished and pulled out, Nolan was moving around from behind her, pulling his cock out from his pants.
"She's got a sweet mouth," said Dustin, zipping himself up.

"Well, guess I'm gonna find out," said Nolan. "Let's see you gobble some more cock, Amy!"
Tipping her head back, Nolan stabbed his dick between her open lips. He sighed with pleasure as he felt himself slide in along her saliva-coated tongue. Amy's eyes bulged out and she gagged violently as the head of his dick popped into her throat. Nolan pulled back and pushed in again.

"Yeah, you do have a nice mouth," said Nolan.

He grabbed handfuls of Amy's hair as he thrust and pushed into her mouth. Amy was reeling from the hard mouth-fuck, her head spinning as she fought to balance on her knees. Someone had grabbed her arms and pulled them back, making her back arch as Nolan forced his meat between her jaws.
Nolan continued jamming his rod back and forth, enjoying the sight of Amy's head bobbing up and down on him. She couldn't even try to pull back as once more, a load of jizz was dumped in her mouth. Nolan held himself there for a little while, letting his balls empty themselves in Amy's stomach. She coughed as she struggled to swallow it all.

It was a relief when he pulled out, but it was a short-lived relief. Next, she saw the large bulk of Patrick stepping up in front of her. His pants were dropped and his fat penis was pointed at her mouth.
"N-no......stop.....pl-please.....stop...." she croaked.

"Screw that," laughed Patrick. "I don't get my dick sucked very often, and you're gonna do it now!"
He fed his erection into her mouth with one hand, while yanking her head back with the other. Amy was sure she would vomit this time as she tasted his foul meat. She thought to herself for a moment about where all these boys had last had their cocks. In her ass! That was a disgusting thought. She was tasting her own butt!

Amy's jaws ached fiercely as her mouth was forced around Patrick's thick girth. She was sure he would choke her to death.
"Having troubles?" Patrick sneered. "Take my meat, you slut."
In and out, in and out, his gut smacking against her face, Patrick raped the pretty teen's mouth. He had both of his hands on the back of her head, pulling her in towards him. Patrick's mouth hung open as he reveled in having his cock in the mouth of such a hot girl.

As he felt his balls getting ready to erupt, Patrick pulled out.
"Hold her still!" he snapped. "I'm gonna paint this bitch's face!"

Whoever was behind her, held her arms tightly, as someone else grabbed her hair and yanked her head back so she was looking straight up at Patrick. He leered at her as he stroked his cock only inches away from her face.

"N-noooooo.......noooooooo!" she sobbed pitifully.
The first gob of cum hit her square in the chin. It was followed by more spurts of Patrick's seed across her cheeks and lips. He wiped the slimy head of his cock all over her face.
"Yeah, now you look like a real whore," said Patrick.

Amy had never felt so degraded in her life. She shuddered as she felt Patrick's gross semen on her face. The blonde bully merely laughed as he looked down at her.
"Okay, someone else's turn," he said.

"I'll go," said Brendan.
He dropped his pants, and moved in front of Amy.  Before she knew it, another cock was invading her warm mouth. Brendan rocked back and forth on his feet as he fucked Amy's mouth. He could feel her warm saliva bathing the tip of his cock as her tongue rolled around him.

"Fuck yeah, oh shit yeah!" he muttered, as he saw Amy's lips wrapped around him.
He could hear the gagging and gurgling sounds Amy was making, as she tried to breathe around his meat. But Brendan was unconcerned. He was only worried about satisfying his own pleasure. He thought about cumming on her face like Patrick had. Then decided, no! He wanted to make her taste his cum. He knew it would disgust her and that was a turn-on to him.

"Here it comes," he snarled.
He pulled on Amy's hair and made her wince in pain as he sprayed a thick rope of his spooge into her throat. She could feel the warm, sticky liquid sliding down her esophagus.

Brendan continued pushing his hips up into her face until he was done squirting. As he pulled out of her mouth, a long string of her saliva still clung to the tip of his cock. He wiped it across her face before pulling his pants up.
"Looks like you're the last one, Lonnie," he said as he stepped aside and let the lanky teen step in front of Amy.

"Oh, this is gonna be good, " said Lonnie.

Amy felt dizzy as she was forced to take yet another cock in her sore mouth. She knew Lonnie was the last one and she just prayed that after he was done, this ordeal would be all over. She shuddered as she realized these boys could keep her there all night, raping and brutalizing her until they were completely spent. Oh why, oh why, had she not decided to go home with Selina and Lisa? She wouldn't be where she was now, being used as a sex toy for a gang of perverted teen boys!

Lonnie's balls bounced against her chin as he pushed himself into her mouth as far as he could. He held her head as he thrust in and out, trying his best to force his cock into her throat. Amy could hear the other boys cheering him on. They had let go of her arms and they hung limply by her sides now, Amy too weak to move them. Her chest ached from constantly fighting to breathe as the cocks in her mouth cut off her air.

The hard tip of his cock pounded against the back of her throat. Amy was sure she would pass out at any moment. Tears and snot ran down her face. Her hair hung down over her eyes and she was sure she must have looked like an absolute mess.
Lonnie suddenly pulled out of her mouth, and holding her head, he let his cock spray onto her face again.

Amy tried to close her eyes as cum was deposited across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose. She felt some of it dripping into her nostrils.
"There's a good facial for you!" Lonnie chuckled as he looked down at her.

"Great job!" said Dustin as he high-fived Lonnie.
Amy had dropped onto her hands and knees, retching and spitting as she tried to get the last of the boys' cum out of her mouth and throat. Dustin walked around her, looking down at her bare ass. He waved at the others and told them to gather around her. Soon Dustin was standing behind her by her ass, Nolan was standing in front of her, Lonnie and Patrick were on one side and Brendan was on the other side.

"You boys figure she needs a shower? She's a bit of a mess," he said, a sly grin on his face.
Nolan grinned too. "Yeah, she is a mess. I think she needs a good wash, all right."

He noticed the other boy pulling his dick out and Nolan knew exactly what his friend had in mind. He nodded at the others and, they too, began to do the same.

Amy, still in a daze, could hear them talking and knew they were gathered around her in a circle. She heard something about " a shower", but it didn't really register in her head. Until the first stream of warm liquid landed on her back. Amy looked over her shoulder. Dustin was pissing on her!

Another stream hit the side of her face, the bitter liquid running into her eyes. It was Nolan! Also peeing on her. Amy tried to curl into a little ball, her hands covering her face as she was subjected to the horrible humiliation of all five boys using her as a human urinal. She felt stream after stream of warm, putrid piss splash across her body. In her hair, on her back, her arms, her legs.

As they finished up, Amy slowly climbed back up on her hands and knees.
"Wh-why? Why are.....you d-doing this......to me?" she sobbed.

"Why fuckin' not?" shrugged Dustin. "It was fun. But......if you're a smart cunt, you'll keep your mouth shut, won't you?"
"Yeah," said Patrick. "Don't make us have to come looking for you because you blabbed to the cops!"

Brendan walked up, carrying Amy's clothes that he had gathered up from the van.
"What the fuck are you doing with them?" asked Dustin.

"It's her clothes," said Brendan. "I'm giving them to her."
"The fuck you are," said Dustin.

He grabbed the clothes away from Brendan. Spotting her panties, he stuffed them in his pocket.
"I'll take those. They'll make a nice souvenir of our lovely night together."

Nolan grabbed her black and white bra. The same one he had taken off her earlier that night.
"I want this! It'll look good on my bedroom wall," he said.

"The rest of these, we're taking with us," said Dustin as he threw the rest of the clothes back in the van. "We'll toss them out later."
"Wh-what....am I supposed to w-wear?" cried Amy. "How am I....g-getting h-home?"

"That's kinda your problem," Dustin sneered. "Hot-looking chick like you, I'm sure some nice soul would pick you up and give you a ride home. Although, you do smell a lot like piss."

The other boys all laughed at Dustin's remark. Dustin reached out with his right foot and placed it against Amy's bare ass. He gave her a hard shove with his foot and she collapsed on her face in the dirt.

"All right, we are out of here!" said Dustin. "Amy, you were a pretty good fuck!"
"Yeah, thanks for the pussy," Nolan smiled. "I'll remember you for a while."

"Fuck yeah!" agreed Patrick. "Gonna remember your tight cunt for a long time!"
"And don't forget that sweet, sweet ass," Lonnie added.
"Oh, we won't," said Dustin. "We won't!"

"Hey baby," Brendan called out as the boys climbed back in the van. "Anytime you wanna go on a date, give me a call! We'll do a movie!"
Amy just laid on the ground and cried as she heard the van drive away, leaving her there in the gathering darkness.

THE END

« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 09:04:53 AM by vile8r »

Offline lee265

• Undergrad
  • Merits 5
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2014, 11:18:03 AM »
Your stories are always awesome, and I always want more of them. Keep up the good work.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2014, 12:48:54 PM »
Thank you lee.

Mr. Cherry_Popper
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2015, 03:55:36 PM »
Damn will there be a sequel

Offline jerilyn

• Freshman
  • Merits 2
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2015, 12:33:21 PM »
 :emot_thedrool.gif: Gods, I wish this was me. A very lovely story. :emot_kiss.gif:
Give me lots of creamy cum.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2015, 09:19:52 PM »
:emot_thedrool.gif: Gods, I wish this was me. A very lovely story. :emot_kiss.gif:
You're very welcome jerilyn. ::):

Offline darkfan
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 6
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2015, 10:31:45 PM »
I just got around to reading this.  Not sure how I missed it when it was first posted.  Not the best written thing you've posted in the last year or so, but still very hot.  And I just love how they left her at the end.  Shaved teen cunt violated, ass gaping, body filled with their cum, oozing from her holes, her body splashed with cum and tears and just generally a mess.  Little carefree teen party girl literally reduced to a cumdump.  And as if that wasn't enough, they all gathered around her and pissed on her after, and left her naked.  Just imagining her left there naked, soaked in cum and piss.  Really no better way to illustrate what she was to them, what they'd made her.  Just a degraded piece of meat.  Just such an intense thing to imagine.

Thanks a lot for writing it.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2015, 10:38:07 PM »
Thanks darkfan