Author Topic: The Eternal Victim  (Read 4095 times)

Offline evilknight

• Freshman
  • Merits 2
The Eternal Victim
« on: December 10, 2014, 10:31:49 AM »
If any of you are/were Sci/Fi/Fantasy fans, you may have heard of a British author named Michael Moorcock. A wonderfully dark writer. Almost his entire body of work, which is huge, is based on his concept of "The Eternal Champion." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Champion) The idea is this soul is forever incarnated in the bodies of a champion doomed to fight, sometimes for good, often for evil. He lives in many different universes and worlds and times. His tale is dark and tragic - try his Elric series - in my opinion his best.

Anyway, the idea came to me that instead of the eternal champion, some woman's soul could be sentenced to an eternity of rape for some incredibly heinous action she took. Constantly being incarnated as a rape victim, as soon as one rape is over, she awakens in another body, in another place and time, getting violated again. And again. The Eternal Victim. An added torment would be that she never becomes numb - but every rape feels like the first one in its horror and pain, although she remembers all of them.

Ok... I admit it... it is just a way to visualize an infinite variety of rape scenarios without the trouble of the back story. It loses something that way, but also allows me to focus on the juicy bits.

I am working on the first chapter now... stay tuned.

Offline mindgames12
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
Re: The Eternal Victim
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 01:20:11 AM »
Still working on that idea?

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 02:13:51 AM »
I'm with ^ this guy. I love that idea. It really didn't even read as laziness in regards to a plot. Now I'm over-excited about something that was posted last year :/

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 09:00:20 AM »
I fucking love Michael Moorcock! I have read several of his books. Blue Oyster Cult did a song on their 1980 album, "Cultosaurus Erectus", called "Black Blade" that was based on a Michael Moorcock novel. It kind of runs along the lines of the "eternal victim" concept. There is this magical sword that has passed down through millennia from one owner to the next. Whoever possesses the sword, their mind is taken over by the sword and they become crazed killing machines. It's a great song!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline dhemius
  • Senior
  • Merits 26
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 11:09:10 AM »
I love the idea of the Eternal Victim ;)