Author Topic: "He Doesn't Know What He's Missing..." [ORIGINAL; See Below]  (Read 2255 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
"He Doesn't Know What He's Missing..." [ORIGINAL; See Below]
« on: November 21, 2014, 06:08:25 PM »
[ORIGINAL; Voyeurism
Incest (Mother/son) m/F]

[Author Note: This is one of those instances that I can post the photo that inspired the story, since it's an adult female... http://thumbs.free-matures.com/sunshinetube.com/a/6/99/99efeb7e.jpg I don't expect this to be an overly long one (but what do I know? :P ), just a simple mother/son story ~ G]

Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT CONDONE ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY INVOLVING PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE.

I had a pretty good childhood. My parents loved me, and still do. Life seemed great as far as I could tell.
Then I turned thirteen, I hit puberty and "became a man". [Not in the sense that I lost my cherry at that time, but I did lose it soon after and have been pretty sexually active since.] As I started going through the changes and at the same time seeing girls differently, it made me realize thing might not have been so great between my parents all those years after all.
My parents loved each other. That was clear enough.
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Re: "He Doesn't Know What He's Missing..." [ORIGINAL; See Below]
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 06:32:02 PM »
But they weren't IN love as I think the expression goes, not like they once were at least.
I seemed to sense it more in my father. He was one of the Vice Presidents of a large, well-known company, he tended to leave early in the morning and work until six or seven in the evening just in time for dinner. Then he'd lock himself in his study until he went to bed.
My father did spent time with me. Mostly on weekends. We'd go fishing, play pool or go bowling. Sometimes after work he'd show an interest in my homework.
But he didn't seem to do stuff with my mother much. I wouldn't say he was cold towards her, but he didn't seem affectionate towards her. And I could tell mom was saddened by it but tried to hide it from me. Funny, I DID notice before puberty, but after was when I realized what it was.
My mother is a stay-at-home mom, cooks, cleans and has always been there for me too. She beautiful too. I'm actually taller than mom, not that she's short. She has long blonde hair and a gorgeous face.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 06:44:14 PM »
Mom stays in shape and has an amazing figure. She has the best body out of all of my friends' moms, and most of my friends agree.
Mom also has really large breasts, not that I should be noticing them, I am her son. She doesn't go out of her way to show them off, but they're so big on her slim body no matter how she dresses you just know she's large-breasted.
For all the reasons I mentioned, you'd think my father would be gaga over my mother, maybe be romantic and bring her home roses or a bouquet of some kind of fancy flowers sometime. I may only be fifteen now but I pay attention to these kinds of things.
Things changed around here - and not for the better - when mom started dealing with a number of health problems. Mom's doctor ran lots of tests and put her on bed rest.
Since mom wasn't able to do house work, my father decided we needed someone to help out around the house. So he hired a girl to do it.
"Girl" is the right word. She was about to start College when my father hired her.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 06:55:17 PM »
And he wanted a live-in person & she needed a place to stay too.
I admit, she was a looker. She was about mom's height with dark hair, a slim body & her butt was her best feature. Her breasts were pretty nice too. And she went out of her way to show them off. Hell, she went out of her way to show off everything: Shorts or short skirts, belly baring tops, tights, sports bras, stuff like that. Not that she was trying to seduce my father or me. I could tell she loved dressing like that.
Not that it matters what she intended. It was what my father intended that was at issue here. I noticed he started going to work later - in his position he could get away with that - and coming home earlier. He's spend a lot of time around Miss Pennyman - that's the only name I knew her as - when he figured I didn't notice [of course my mother was laid up & didn't see any of this, as far as I knew]. And she didn't seem to resist my father's advances.
Not only did she cook & clean, she was to work in the garden as well.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 07:03:49 PM »
And that's how I find out about my father and Miss Pennyman.
One of my bedroom windows on the second floor overlooks the garden. Fortunately for my father his and mom's bedroom windows are at the front of the house and she'd see nothing from her vantage point, IF she WERE to decide to look at her windows sometimes.
I'd see them going at it every morning. My father must not have realized i'd be able to see or that i'd look at all. This girl was willing to do anything he wanted. I'd see her jerk him off, suck him off, let him fuck her, and I know he was fucking her up the butt too. Miss Pennyman had no qualms about being stripped naked often [neither did I, I have to admit I jerked off to their public displays of sex].
This morning Miss Pennyman was sucking my father's cock in the garden. His wasn't as big as mine, it was especially skinny compared to mine.
I was enjoying a quick jerk as I watched. Sure, I was angry at him for cheating on mom, but I enjoyed watching the girl go at it.

- Unknown

Tony V.
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2014, 07:07:09 PM »
You're right, Gemini....

Mommy's a real babe!! Id've jumped on her like a trampoline!!

Tony V.                        :police:

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2014, 07:24:57 PM »
I'll give my father credit, he always lasts a long time. It usually takes me a good ten minutes to jerk out my jizz, but he'd still be holding out on that poor girl.
Having gotten off, I dressed and headed downstairs for some breakfast.
As I entered the kitchen unheard since I hadn't put my sneakers on yet, I was surprised to see mom there.
She was staring out the kitchen window. At them.
The first thing I saw was the jealousy written all over her face, and I couldn't blame her for that.
The second thing I saw was courtesy of mom's mind being preoccupied, by her illness and obviously also by knowing about my father's indiscretions: Mom forgot to put on anything under her sheer black flimsy robe.
I couldn't believe how large mom's breasts really were. And they were so high and firm, with those large areolae... Her midsection was as slim as i'd always guessed. And her butt was even more amazing than my father's little slut's.
I realized at the moment how much I loved my mother and how bad I wanted her.

- Unknown

Tony V.
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2014, 07:29:20 PM »
Just getting interesting, Gemini!!

By all means keep going!!

Tony V.                     :police:

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2014, 07:35:48 PM »
I guess I always had, since I became a man, even if she was my mother.
I slipped up behind her and wrapped my arm around her waist. "Forget about it, mom," I said softly. "He doesn't know what he's missing..."
She gasped, letting the curtain fall back over the window as she turned around, blushing. I let my eyes slide down to her apex, unshaven, covered with dark blonde curls.
"I'm so embarrassed!" Mom blurted out. "Look at me dressed like this in front of you!"
"Shhh..." I said, putting my finger on her lips "Mom, i'm glad you're showing as much as you." I reached and unsashed her robe. "I've always fantasized about what you looked like naked, ever since puberty..."
"You - you have?" The sides of mom's lips starting to curve into a smile.
"Oh, yes," I replied her, as I pushed down my shorts, baring my hard cock. Mom gasped again when she saw it.
I lifted her up on the counter. "Forget dad. Let him have her. Have me."
"Okay," Mom smiled, slipping her arms around my neck.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2014, 07:45:29 PM »
I spread mom's legs, grabbed my cock, and pushed it into her wet hole.
We both groaned, mom's eyes closing, her head lolling back and her hands tightening on the back of my neck.
Fuck, I couldn't believe the heat mom's pussy was giving off! And she was the tightest I ever felt...
I pushed forward, gasping as mom groaned loudly.
"Ummm..." Mom groaned, mouth falling open. "That poor girl outside doesn't know what she's missing!" She giggled.
I grinned as I pushed in deeper. Mom was so freaking tight! Fortunately she kept getting wetter and wetter the more og my length I pushed in. And I still couldn't get over the heat...I heard of warm-hearted, but not warm-pussied!
The head of my cock soon butted her cervix, and I wasn't even three-quarters in mom. Mom closed her mouth and licked her lips. Opening her eyes - which were now full of lust - she said "Do it, son. Fuck your mother. Give me the fucking of my life."
I was more than happy to oblige. Grabbing her hips, I pulled back.

- Unknown

Tony V.
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2014, 07:48:21 PM »
Gemini,

The kitchen is good, but jumping mommy in her own bed will be great!!

Tony V.               :police:

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2014, 08:28:27 PM »
I began to move in and out of her slower. As her pussy relaxed more, I increased my pace. I wanted to give mom a hard fucking, one she deserved.
I couldn't help noticing mom's heavy tits jerk and shake as I pounded her pussy harder and harder. Mom clung to me tighter as her groans grew louder and louder, becoming cries of pleasure. Her nipples were throbbing visibly and her pussy was already spasming around my cock as I fucked her rapidly.
Finally mom screamed as she came. Luckily the window was closed in the kitchen. I looked out through the flimsy curtain anyway. Vaguely I could see my father fucking his whore now, totally focused on that.
Mom's pussy clamped around my cock as she orgasmed hard. I was pretty proud, no girl i'd fucked before ever came so hard. Pussy juice gushed out past my cock and ran down my balls and thighs.
Mom leaned her head against me as she tried to catch her breath, to no avail. She was cumming again pretty quickly, now thrashing wildly on the counter under her.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2014, 08:41:55 PM »
I was glad mom was enjoying it. I wanted to make up for all the years of pleasure I was sure my father hadn't given her.
Part of me wanted to blurt out how much I loved her and how I wanted to make her feel good, but I just couldn't speak. So I did the only thing I could.
Slipping my hands around to mom's firm butt, I pulled her closer to me, her tits now against me as I fucked her as hard as I could. Mom squealed and whimpered as I rammed her tight, wet pussy good. Her teeth sank into me a few times, mom'd apologize when she wasn't too busy orgasming hard.
I lasted a long time. I knew that I would since i'd already jizzed up in my room before coming down. Mom's body leaned against me weakly, exhausted. I finally came forty-five minutes later, not even worried about my father catching us. Mom was mine now. He lost his chance with her.
I cried out as my nuts exploded and I came inside mom with such force. Mom cried out too, eyes flying open.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2014, 08:48:06 PM »
She orgasmed once more as I dumped bolt after bolt of my incestuous seed into mom, spurting a good eleven twelve times.
We were both hot and sweaty, gasping for air as I sank into her one last time, holding it there. I leaned down and kissed mom, then pressed my forehead against hers as we caught our breaths.
"I love mom," I whispered breathlessly.
"Mmmm, baby..." Mom sighed sexily. "You don't know how wonderful you just made your old mom feel... Thank you..."
I kissed her again. "You're welcome, mom," I smiled. "And this is just the beginning..."
I lifted mom by her butt and carried her upstairs on my still hard cock, making her squeal happily as she wrapped her legs around my waist tightly.
As we entered my bedroom and I kicked the door shut behind us, I knew things were going to be A LOT different around here from now on... THE END

- Unknown

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2014, 10:39:40 PM »
Awesome Gemini! The perfect family love triangle.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!