ravishu.com

March 23, 2017, 01:11:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 181,285 posts.
This forum contains 12,489 topics.
We have 16,226 registered users.
Please welcome Badlilbear, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cowgirl Blues  (Read 5190 times)
darklord

« on: October 31, 2014, 10:07:08 PM »

Warning!    You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non consensual sex. If you do not like such stories, please turn back. I don't promote rape or non-consent sex. This is only a story, fiction, if you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. Anyone who commits rape are despised everywhere. But fantasies are all right so long as no one is hurt.

FF/LES/Oral/light bondage/

(A little one off for a boring Friday evening)

Synopsis: A city girl goes to visit her country cousin and gets broken in lesbian cowgirl style.

Ann saw the blue Chevy pick up flashing its lights and knew it had to be Dallas, her died-in-the-wool cowgirl of a cousin.   Ann loved visiting the sprawling farm, but always felt intimidated by Dallas. Her parents had named her right, because Dallas was the quintessential Texas cowgirl with her huge buxom tits, well rounded ass, bleach blonde hair and eyes as blue as the Texas sky; not to mention her luscious lips and perfect little nose.

“Shit!” Ann mused when she saw Dallas emerge from the truck dressed in only a chest covered pink strip of a shirt with TEXAS sprawled across it and mini blue jeans that barely covered her midriff. Her bleached blonde hair flowed in the wind under the brown cowgirl hat as she strolled up to meet her.

“Girl that city life is going to ruin you. Look how pale you are,” Dallas chimed as she reached to help Ann with a suit case.  The two reminisced as they rode to the farm.  It didn't seem like it had been five years since Ann had been here,but it sure had.

As they arrived at the farm, Dallas showed Ann to her room and the two talked for over an hour before Ann laid down for a nap.  After catching up with the folks and a huge meal she turned in and slept like a log.

The next morning after breakfast Dallas asked Ann if she remembered how to ride a horse.

“I remember how sore my ass was for a week,” Ann remarked as Dallas laughed.

“Well come on girl, we will do some bare back riding then.”

Dallas drove Ann to the barn which was a considerable distance from the home and picked out two horses.

“You can have this one,” Dallas remarked as she walked one over to Ann. “She is much more gentle that some of the others.”

As Ann petted the horse she peered over the reigns to see Dallas stripping off her clothes.

“What are you doing?” Ann remarked

“I did say bare back riding didn't I?” Dallas grinned as her pink panties turned in a little circle on her finger.

“Dallas, your naked!!”

“Yep, and you got five minutes to get that way too, or I will strip you myself.”

“You want me to ride naked?” Ann bellowed as she watched Dallas mount her horse.

“Don't make me get off this horse girl, cause I will take every stitch of clothes you got off and toss em, now get them duds off.  Lets see some city tits and ass.”
Ann was more intimated than ever now. She was no ugly duckling, but her body was no where near the perfection of Dallas, and Dallas was right about her being pale.  Ann shyly went to the task of stripping until her clothes laid in pile on the nearby hey.

“Whoo Hoo,” Dallas cooed playfully as Ann slipped onto the horse butt naked.  The two took off with Dallas in the lead.  Ann hated the way her ass bounced on the horse, while Dallas rode with perfect grace and beauty, but she couldn't deny that it was quite exciting, even sensual to ride naked on the open range atop a full blooded stallion. It was free and exhilarating.

They had rode for over an hour before stopping near a large lake. After a refreshing dip in the water, the two laid out in the sun talking and Ann fell asleep.  When she awoke, Dallas had left, leaving her there alone with the horse.  She stood up and ran her hands through her hair as she gathered her thoughts.

Ann was walking towards her horse when she saw Dallas charging towards her, a rope twisting around in one hand.

“What the hell?”  Ann stood amused, thinking that Dallas was showing off some roping skills when she felt the course strands of the rope wrap around her arms and chest and then pulled tight.

“Dallas! What...” Ann asked bemused as she tried to free herself from the restraint.  Dallas dismounted her horse and approached Ann.

“You're my prisoner. Just look at you, all grown up. Not a little girl any more.  We are going to have us some fun, well I am anyways,” Dallas remarked as she pulled Ann's hands towards her and wrapped them together with another strand of rope.

“Dallas, what are you doing? This isn't funny. Let me go!”

“You know what we do to prisoners in the west? We string em up and whoop em.  And that ass of yours is just begging for a good whoppin.” Dallas remarked as she led Ann towards a nearby tree.

“Noooo!! Dallas, let me go!” Ann screamed defiantly.  With consummate skill, Dallas demonstrated her ability with the ropes as she loosened the strands from Ann's arm and chest and lifted her bound hands above her head, tying them to a tree limb above.

“Scream all you want, but aint no one out here can hear ya,” Dallas remarked as she took a knife and began cutting a switch.

“Dallas, let me go!!! Ann snorted as she tugged on the limb while Dallas whittled on the switch.  In moments Dallas had positioned herself strategically behind Ann; her naked ass begging for attention.

SWAT!  SWAT!

“Awwwww!!” Ann yelped as the sting from the switch lit up her tenders ass cheeks.

“Such a cute ass,” Dallas chimed. “I just love the way it wiggles when I hit it.”

“Dallas! Please let me go!”

Ann grimaced and tensed her body as she awaited the next fiery strike, but instead she felt something different. Dallas had slipped the switch between her legs and was running along her pussy lips.

“Dallas!!...

“Don't deny that feels good. You think you city girls are the only ones that know how to make a pussy feel good, well you aint. I can make you cum girl, and I think I will.”

Dallas grinned wickedly as she moved the switch over Ann's shaven cunt skillfully enough that it was beginning to juice up.

“Dallas...oh god...Dallas..oh!!!” Ann moaned as she felt the building arousal

“You liking this now aint you girl?” Dallas remarked with a smile. “Well, lest you forget,  you are still my prisoner.”  Dallas then pulled the switch quickly from between Ann's legs and began striking the backs of her legs and upper back.  She soon had Ann dancing in pain, pleading for her to stop.

“I just can't figure you out girl,” Dallas remarked as she paused briefly. “If I whoop you, you complain, and if I play with your pussy you complain.”

“Dallas, please. This is wrong,” Ann pleaded.

“You sound confused now. I think a good walk to clear your head might be in order.” Dallas remarked as she dropped the switch to the ground and cut the rope from the tree limb above.  With Ann's two hands still roped together, Dallas walked her towards her horse.

Dallas tied a strand of rope around her waist and secured the other end to Ann's bound wrists and mounted her horse. Ann was now directly behind the horse and Dallas began walking it.

“Dallas no!! Ann cried as she was forced to walk behind the horse. “You can't do me this way, what if I fall?”

“Better not, chiggers out here,” Dallas grinned as she kept the rope pulled tightly.  Dallas loped the horse back and forth over the range with Ann forced to walk behind for almost an hour when Ann screamed at her again.

“Stop! I have to pee!!

“So, pee, what do I care,” Dallas smiled as she looked back at Ann, her body drenched in sweat and her tits bobbing up and down as she walked.  “You are my prisoner, we stop when I say so.”

“I hate you, you  bitch!!” Ann screamed as Dallas laughed.  Ann suffered the indignity of having to piss while walking behind the horse and Dallas watching her while laughing.

When they finally stopped, Dallas loosened the ropes and spread out a large blanket on the grass. She gave  Ann some cold water to drink.  “You ready to follow orders now, or should we walk some more?”

“No more walking, please?” Ann begged.

“Then lie your pretty head back on that blanket and show me your appreciation by licking this cowgirl's pussy.”

“What??”  “Dallas, we are cousins!!”

“Well, I won't tell if you won't, “ Dallas replied as she shoved Ann backwards onto the blanket and straddled her face.

Ann went weak when Dallas' sweet pussy began rubbing against her mouth. Ann could not resist it and began flicking her tongue over the puffy lips.  Soon Dallas was grinding in a circular motion and moaning lustfully as Ann lapped at her cunt.

“Yes!! make me cum bitch,”  Dallas growled as she ground her pussy more fervently against Ann's mouth until she came hard, coating Ann's face.  Dallas looked down grinning as she climbed off.  Before she could react, Dallas had her on her hands and knees and was rubbing her pussy firmly with her hand.

She felt Dallas's thumb teasing her asshole as she drove two digits into her damp pussy and began fucking her with them.

“You want me to stop now, city girl?” Dallas mused.

“N...nooo..” was all Ann could mutter as Dallas leaned down and kissed her ass.  Dallas brought Ann to a screaming orgasm, then shoved her fingers into Ann's mouth to clean them.

“Does your pussy taste as good as it felt?”Dallas teased.  Ann blushed crimson as she sucked her own juices from Dallas's finger.

“Come on, get your ass up,” Dallas chided as they mounted the horses again. “You are still my prisoner. Tonight after supper, I expect you in my bedroom...naked!” Dallas remarked as they turned the horses towards the house.

Ann knew her ass would be sore in the morning, but not from riding a horse.

Lovelivelife
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 11:52:32 PM »

IM READY FOR PART TWO AND A VIBRATOR emot_mrhappydick.gif
darklord

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2014, 07:45:01 AM »

now that is an enduring image love :)
darklord

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2014, 03:55:16 PM »

by the way, this is the inspiration for the character of Dallas

Nyx
Masters Degree

Merits 48

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2014, 09:20:52 AM »

Love. I just love all of your stories :)
virkopp111
Campus Visitor

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 05:20:43 PM »

Evil
vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 48

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2015, 06:33:16 PM »

I grew up on a farm around horses. I used to ride a lot as a kid. I never thought to do something like that with my girlfriend when we'd go riding. Dammit, lost opportunity!  Grin

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!
Lesker
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2016, 07:21:58 PM »

Nice Girl
archon1980
Senior

Merits 4

You've made the volcano angry!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2017, 12:44:14 AM »

Nice story, I kinda liked it.  Oh and BUMP!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: