Author Topic: Pills  (Read 10020 times)

Offline SunkenDreams

• Freshman
  • Merits 2
Pills
« on: October 31, 2014, 09:32:05 PM »
Warning!    You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non consensual sex. If you do not like such stories, please turn back. I don't promote rape or non-consent sex. This is only a story, fiction, if you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. Anyone who commits rape are despised everywhere. But fantasies are all right so long as no one is hurt.

This is the first story that I have completed in over two years. Any feedback, positive or negative would be greatly appreciated.

_________________________________________________ _____________________

Pills

The first thing that Marcus had done with her, after the rape, was to get her addicted to pills. She didn’t know what kind. She didn’t care. The pills were what her mind focused on while she was on her knees, sucking on a vile tasting penis, in the dirty bathroom of a truck stop... somewhere. None of that mattered. Her life was centered around getting her fix.

The trucker was old, and smelled like mayonnaise. He was leaning against the wall, naked from the waist down, his fat belly rising and falling faster and faster as Cynthia’s soft pink lips and warm mouth expertly worked his meat. She increased the pace and strength of sucking. He was grunting now, and his cock was throbbing in her mouth, it wouldn’t be long now. In an instant, her sweet mouth was flooded with the stranger’s jizz. It tasted awful, but Cynthia swallowed it all, and continued sucking out every last drop. At last it was over.

The old man shuddered, sighed, and intimately stroked her strawberry blonde hair. This was more invasive, and violating to Cynthia than the blow job, because she wasn’t expecting it.

“Damn girl, you’re worth every penny.” His voice was gravely with a y=thick southern accent. She looked away, and began to put her clothes back on. Marcus could charge more for Cynthia, partly because she was young and fresh, but mostly because she was so beautiful. She was 5ft 10 inches, with smooth pale skin, and bright blue eyes. Even though she was only 15, she already had a curvy body with cups, and small perky pink nipples.

Cynthia hated that she was beautiful. Her beauty was what had caught Marcus’s attention on the day that changed her life. Her pretty face, and lithe body had also attracted the attention of her mother’s new boyfriend. At first it was just looks that lasted too long, but then the light touches had started, then the groping. She started avoiding going home. She would just wander aimlessly down the country roads where she lived. One evening as she was wandering down a deserted highway, it had started to rain. Cynthia quickly became cold, wet, and miserable.

That was when Marcus’s rig had topped a hill, and started slowing down, She had known better than to talk get a ride, but she was so cold, and he had such a nice smile. When the rig stopped in front of her, she opened the door, and unknowingly began her new hellish existence.

She only remembered bits and pieces of the next week of her life. Them chatting amiably as they started moving again, Cynthia realizing that they were going the wrong way, her being thrown onto the bed in the back of the rig, his rough tongue exploring her mouth, the sharp hard blow to the stomach as she resisted, his hand roughly tearing her soaked clothes off. She remembered smelling his sandalwood cologne, his hand squeezing her tits savagely.

She remembered crying so hard that she couldn’t catch her breath as he squirted his rapist seed in her virgin cunt. She remembered the first bitter taste of the pill as he shoved it in her mouth and forced her to swallow. She remembered waking up feeling more hungry than she had ever felt before, but he wouldn’t let her eat until she had taken another pill. By the end of the week she was addicted.

This was her life now, fuckmeat for whoever had the money. She was enthusiastic fuckmeat, but not by choice. Marcus enjoyed making her suffer. He enjoyed beating her, and knew how to do it without leaving too many marks, but still made it extremely painful for her. Sometimes he would do it for no reason, but he mainly did it when Cynthia wasn’t enthusiastic enough in servicing him or a client.

Cynthia trudged back to Marcus’s rig thinking only of her next fix. She walked up to him with her head bowed and her hands clasped in front of her. He gently lifted her chin and stared into her bright touched eyes. He had a gleam in his eyes, Cynthia saw, and repressed a shudder.

“Are you ready for your fix, dear?” Cynthia was momentarily taken aback at his gentle tone. He was so unpredictable with his moods. But the thought of pills pushed those thoughts away. Both hopeful and apprehensive, she nodded. He flashed his most charming smile and went into the rig. Meekly Cynthia followed. She hated him. She needed him. He went to the bed and stripped naked, and she followed and did the same.

“Toss my salad”

Outwardly Cynthia meekly nodded and got on her knees. Inwardly she cried out in despair. He made her do this because he knew how humiliating it was for her. Dominating her mind was almost as good as violating her young supple body. His taint smelled of rotten cheese, and she had to suppress a gag as she began to lick up and down his anus. The pills would make everything all-right. He began to get hard, so she reached around his wide body and began to stroke his dick. He grunted with pleasure and approval.

She started to lick the taint, with long even strokes. She was an expert at this, and knew for exactly how long he liked each lick. The pills. He turned around and delicately touched the side of her face. In an instant the touch turned into a hard slap.

“I’m sick of looking at your stupid whore face”. He had never said that to her before. Unbidden tears came to her eyes. Marcus lay down on the bed, his erect cock staring at the ceiling.

“Ride me reverse cowgirl” Cynthia climbed on him and slowly started inching down on his erect cock. She had long ago learned to get wet on command, and so her lubed pussy slid down his shaft slowly. She started a slow grinding rhythm. He groaned in pleasure behind her. She built the rhythm up slowly, and in a couple of minutes she was enthusiastically riding the cock of her rapist pimp. The monster that had ruined her life.

She focused on the pills. His breathing and his hips started rolling with hers. She increased the rhythm to frantic, and felt his cock get rock hard, and then she felt the warmth of his cum pouring into her most sacred place. She got off of him, and licked his pole clean of both of their juices, as usual.

He was sighed with content, got off the bed, and ambled over to his safe. He opened it with his secret combination, took out one pill, and tossed it to her. She immediately gulped it down. The pill would take effect in a few minutes, but right now she was so scared.

Marcus just used the rig a camouflage. He didn’t haul any merchandise except for her. She was his business. So where was his previous whores? “I’m sick of looking at your stupid whore face” he had said. Dazedly, Cynthia looked at the small mirror at the head of the bed. Her rough life was showing. Her face had lines, her skin was a little more ragged, but her eyes were the worst. They were dead. Her tortured future was linked to the monster named Marcus, but how much longer would that future last?

Then she stopped caring. The pill had kicked in.

Fantasyseeking
Re: Pills
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 02:40:58 AM »
Pretty powerful story. Very well written.

Offline SunkenDreams

• Freshman
  • Merits 2
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 08:31:19 AM »
Thanks. I'm glad you liked it.

Offline UseMeUp

• Freshman
  • Merits 2
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 01:48:45 PM »
I love it! Can't wait for more :)
Kiss me like you love me, fuck me like you hate me

Offline yorkie111

• Sophomore
  • Merits 1
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2015, 01:34:29 PM »
Great start and well written.
Hoping for another chapter

Offline wanderingi
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 10:28:46 PM »
Great story!

Offline Eric07052
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2015, 09:41:27 PM »
Good story. There are probably thousands of young girls living this life.

Offline Jakeb3
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2015, 07:54:24 PM »
Great story

Offline Dire Wolf

• Undergrad
  • Merits 43
  • Some of my fantasies:
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2015, 10:55:10 PM »
Good story, good writing.

Offline Brokenwing

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 231
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2015, 06:02:10 PM »
Great story, well written very realistic.
Just a moment to post a reply to an authors story makes it worth the hours of writing and editing the story.