Author Topic: Lilith Immaculate  (Read 4214 times)

JennifersRipped
Lilith Immaculate
« on: October 16, 2014, 08:45:07 AM »
Lilith

Prologue

.. Till the monster stirred, that demon that fiend, Grendel, who haunted the moors, the wild.
Marshes, and made his home in a hell.
Not hell but earth. He was spawned in that in slime, conceived by those monsters born of Cain, murderous creatures banished by God, punished forever by Abe’s death. The Almighty drove those demons out, and their exile was bitter, shut away from men; they spit into a thousand forms of evil—spirits and fiends, goblins, monsters, giants a brood forever opposing God’s will, and again and again defeated.

“She shone on watercolours of my pond life as pearl until those who couldn’t have her, cut her free of this world”

Chapter One; Lilith’s Death

Nothing but emptiness, the cold night’s air on her milky white skin. Afraid of what’s to come. She did not obey the Almighty. Punishment is soon to come.
She was the envy of very man that laid eyes on her perfection. Her beautiful blue eyes and her raven black her complimented her glorious skin and her feminine face. She was beauty. The goddess of beauty but a mortal woman confused and hurt.
She was the first to follow her heart and make her own decisions. “Why oh why do I have to give my body for one I do not love” her velvet voice echoes in her subconscious. Her sensational body is covered with a grey silk gown as she lay on the cool grass near the Dead Sea, gazing up at the starts. “Why do I have to give my body?”Her voice says aloud now.
“Glittering star of a sea of myriad waves.”
Her voice sang softly out of her red swollen lips. Hate or sadness? No one should do something they are not happy with. Her icy blues stared up into the sea of stars; suddenly white flames came from afar towards her.
Oh no. They have come to take me away. Inside her gracious chest her heart pounded rapidly. Run, her subconscious whispered to her. Run.
The angels came to take her away, where too she did not know. Into the garden, darkness surrounded her and her flesh went cold. But her legs were no match for the wings of angels. She screamed as one of the angels had his grip on her arm.
 Daniel, Gabriel, Moses, Aaron and Judas stood before her. They’re eyes burning with lust and their hands exploring her beautiful body. No words escaped their lips but three.
“You Have Sinned”
Tears ran down her now slightly pink cheeks, and the angels are pulling and tugging on her flesh.  One gripping her hair down and her face shot up, the other brutally ripping her dress from her bare breast, the other diving under her gown and moves his tongue slowly towards her womanhood. Tears start streaming from her eyes and Gabriel threw her down onto the sandy desert land.
Not long and her body was naked and cold in the night’s air.

The angels are cold against her warm skin and soon Moses was on her, between her legs while Judas inserted his manhood into her soft, warm mouth. She choked and cried as he moved his hips back and forward, pushing against her mouth. Spreading her legs apart, Moses placed his manhood and with a deep thrust he was inside her exquisite body.
 Again with another forceful thrust, he slammed into her again. A loud groan coming from both Judas and Moses as they invaded her body. In and out, her lips became sore and her womanhood felt raw. Her cries became louder and Judas seemed to be pleased with each one. Daniel and Gabriel switched places and they used her body in every way imaginable. Holding her hips and slamming into her womanhood over and over again, blood dripping down her milky white thighs.

Four days past and finally their brutal assault ended. Her body was broken and her beauty was gone. She lied inside a pool of crimson liquid and her skin was black and blue. She was unrecognizable.
 Her beauty was no more, nor was she.

Her breathing became softer and her heart beat decreased. Her vision was wailing and she could not move to get away, one last teardrop fell down her face. She was picked up and carried to the Dead Sea.

And suddenly her body was floating in the smooth healing water. They were gone and her eyes closed. So this is what death feels like she thought to herself. It’s painful and torturous. She turned around in the water and saw a million pearls lying under her at the bottom of the sea. So beautiful...

Her eyes closed and her body gave in to the death that’s pulling her deeper and deeper.
“You are not good.”She scolded the Almighty inside her head.

JennifersRipped
Re: Lilith Immaculate
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 08:47:45 AM »
“I will die now. And I do not want heaven. I choose love. You do not know love. Nor do I, but you are not love.”

It was over. Her broken body drifted along the steam and suddenly, a dark voice started talking and she felt a great sharp pain in her neck and fog surrounded her bloody corpse....

Chapter two Lilith Reborn

Her eyes shot open and her mouth felt dry, a wet sponge tapping slowly ageist her pale skin. The most beautiful man she ever laid eyes on was washing her.
“Shhh. don’t move. I won’t hurt you.” He gave her a sincere smile.
“Don’t touch me please.” Her voice raw and broken. She tried to shift away but her body was still too sore.
“I won’t hurt you Lilith. I’m nothing like those men who did this to you. My name is Lucifer.” He stiffened a smile and his blue eyes and dark hair fell perfectly on her. He was the man in her dreams, kissing her and giving her love.
“You’re made to fear me, I won’t hurt you. Unless you make me mad. Then I might punish you.” His voce now coated with humour and a smile curled from his lips. Oh those smile. So beautiful. So very beautiful.

Her vision faded and she was pulled into a dream. Her nightmares woke her a few times in her rest. Every time she woke up, he was there. Caring for her and bringing her fresh fruits and water.

“I dressed you in your sleep. I hope you don’t mind.”

“I do mind to be very honest sir. I dislike being touched.” She said her vision still dull and her throat burned. She stroke her throat to her chest and released she was incredibly thirsty. He never took his icy blue eyes of her for one second, he handed her a glass filled with red liquid.

“Drink. You’ll feel better after having some.” She took the glass and took a sip. It was nothing other than blood, but it tasted delicious. Her throat eased and her vision increased immensely. She could see every movement, hear every sound and smell his delicious body scent. He smelled of roses and jasmine. So divine, it made her cough. Her nails grew black and her lashes longer.

“What did you do to me?”She asks in a petite scared voice.
“My Lilith. I made you immortal. You will live of the blood of others and the world is yours to do with it as you wish. You deserve it.” His eyes darken, with anger in his voice.

“I am scared.” She whispers softly, barely audible.
“Don’t be. I won’t let anyone hurt you again. I promise.” He looks at her with warmth in his eyes and holds her hand in his. His flawless long fingers caressing her pale skin.
“I’ll protect you. You’re made to fear me, but I won’t ever hurt you like God did. I will care for you and cherish you.

You are the most beautiful mortal woman who ever breathed. Yes, I stopped your breathing but gave you a chance to a new better life. They won’t ever be able to hurt you again. Not while I’m around.” He says, gazing into her eyes with envy, and something unknown.
“But why did you do this? I am just a mortal woman. Not worthy of Gods.”k

“You stood up against Him. And you choose what you felt was right. You have sinned, but they are nothing as pure as you. What they did to you was unbearable to watch. And you did not deserve such heartache and agony. You’re as pure and innocent as there can be. Trust me Lilith. I shall care for you.”
She opened her mouth and closed it again, running her pal dark nails thru her uncombed raven black hair.

“I shall.” Her voice was soft and sweet. His beauty was incomparable and so was hers. They were made to love each other. He placed a soft kiss on her cheek and caressed her arm with the back of his hand. The candle light in the room shone rapidly and the bed she laid on was covered in white linen. And there he was. Beautiful and dazzling in the candle light. Wearing only pants and grey socks. His pale skin complimented his perfectly shaped torso.

“How long did I sleep for?” she asks in him quite a frantic tone in her voice.
“Three hundred years. I did not have the heart to wake you. You are too beautiful when you sleep. “She felt her cheeks flush scarlet and placed a streak of hair behind her ear.

“Don’t you like pain and chaos?”She asks in her usual sweet voice.
“No, that’s what he made you believe. Like you, I had a different idea of what’s right. I choose my own way. And people fear me for what they think I am.”
He kept his eyes on hers, not moving them away for a split second. Oh how he loved her, and she loved him.

“Thank you for taking such good care of me sir.” Her voice sounding better and much less frightened. She flashed a smile at him.
“It's the least I could do my Lilith. Would you like to go outside and get some fresh air?” she nodded and threw her legs of the side of the bed, he held out her hand to her and she accepted. She stood for a second and steadied herself in his arms, he held her close to his chest till she found her balance again.
“Does not matter how strong and vicious you are, you still look so fragile.” He gave her a soft peck on her cheek. She gave a soft giggle and hugged him.

“I am not vicious... am i? Am I a witch?”She asks in demand. Looking rather frightened.
“You do kill to live, Lilith. That is what I made you. For you to be able to live forever, I had to bend the curse so your years will be gained by the lost of others. You cannot come out in the sun, and churches are a big no. No entry. Or you will burn. I gave you the power to seduct any man of your choice with only one stare.” He said still holding her hand tightly in his.

“But I want you Lucifer.” She gazed up as innocently as she could manage and blinked her baby eyes at him. Suddenly she saw gold, black and silver and the cleanest white unfold before her. His wings. It was breathtaking. She stared at him in awe.

“So beautiful.” She whispers. He took her in his arms, his eyes facing hers and did a silly walk till their outside in the open desert. He spread his wings wider. They were so big and so glorious. Lilith held her hands to her mouth and stared at him dumbfounded.
“Would you like to fly with me?”He still had his arms around her waist and his eyes locked on hers. A smirk escaped his lips and soon both would fall under the spell of a contagious smile.

“Yes” She giggled and they started soaring into the cool sky of the icy cold desert. The cold felt great on her skin. So did his touch. He was beautiful beyond believe and she felt safe inside his arms. Her heart felt warm and her skin tingled at his touch.

Lilith was, and will always be Satan’s true love.

Offline Carnivore

• Junior
  • Merits 12
  • I always play with my prey... to start ...
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 03:05:04 PM »
Powerful!!!

Write on, bard...  

this appears to be both the second-cousin of Beowulf, and of  George McDonald's "Lilith"
"No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast" - William Shakespeare, Richard III

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2014, 08:09:43 PM »
That was truly awesome Jennifer!  :emot_kiss.gif:
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Gorykila
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 12
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2014, 09:36:02 PM »
so detailed, I loved this story
I..I'll be a good girl, Daddy

Offline 9Fan

• Graduate
  • Merits 15
  • Well, hello.
    • My Personal Blog
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2014, 01:29:02 PM »
Heh.  I like this flipping of the script.

I'm an angelic demon...or a demonic angel.  Good and bad all at once.  Aren't we all?