Author Topic: More than I bargined for  (Read 13183 times)

Offline Gorykila
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 12
More than I bargined for
« on: October 13, 2014, 09:06:43 PM »

I was walking don't the alley way on a street I was unfamiliar, I am wearing a short green dress no panties (dress is so tight it would have shown them.) I was heading to a club I was given directions to, never heard of the club plus was given a password. I was order not to tell a soul, so I did I walk to the door and knock the three times as I was instructed to and the door opened and I recited the full sentence I learned that was the password. Was allowed in moved to a room was forced on to my knees chains on my wrists, and a collar on my neck with a long chain that was nailed into the floor and was drugged. was awaken a little out of it as I was lead in to a open aired room my dress was stripped off with a sharp knife, I saw many men looking smiling as they where in clusters.

I was pushed down on to my knees, as I heard and the bidding starts at 3,000 Euros. One man raised His hand how do we know she good. Then one of the male slaves of the night as the women and men where in the room, watched as the pretty red head with pale skin is bent over and the sleek young man's penis slides in she gasps as it the biggest she had in awhile. He pumps and fucks her as the bidding resumes, she heard them all chant as they done bidding she when for 100,000 euros, the young man shots His load inside her and they all clap as a horde of woman bides 200,000 euros on the young stallion.

My chains are undone to the floor, my thighs are soaked in cum which seems to make the men happy there are at least 8 men I have to please, first there is the older fat smelly men about 4 of them they pay the most on me, so they where first one kissed me it was the most unattractive thing ever, but it made me wet, as the one kissing me other slid into me leaving His stomach on to my ass rubbing my back I felt gross as I moaned to the control they had not by who was fucking me, it seems I like be fucked by men that are not the most attractive in society.

Then other fat fuck as the skinny ones call Him nutted in my mouth, as I swallowed on command, the other fatter man came up to me, His eyes where evil like ever woman was just an objected to be fucked and nothing more. His cock was a whole foot long. He lend into my ear and say pushing my soft natural red hair back."You will take ever inch in every hole I can uses." then all at once I got about 6 inches in my mouth as he forces the other 6 in. They chanted "Eat it bitch, Eat the fat man's dick!" I felt a punch in the back of my head the last two inches where now in my mouth the other man fucked my pussy blow His load, then the next fat man was up.

The last fat Man slab my ass, then beat me I was passed out. while the the other man came I could not breath, when I came too there was the fat man's dick in my ass I screamed in pain the last of the fat men and a sizable dick too. My face was covered in cum my nose and cum in it my eyes makeup was running down my face my lips stick made a ring at the base of the 12 inch cock. as the other man filled me with His cum, I was lowered on top of a more attractive man with a sizable dick, He panted as the other man's dick made my pussy very tight and He came quickly and then the other one moved to my mouth grabbing my hair holding them like pigtails and said "come on little piggy suck my dick and drink your fill" then another guy follow behind the guy that was in my ass and He start to fuck it right after the other one His cock was fatter than to previous one and that made me feel it again.

The one in my mouth nutted twice before giving me to the last man who smiled and as soon as they where all finished, he unchained me. leading me to a car, and telling me to place this large oversize coat on then we took a plane, while in the plane I sucked His dick the flight was long He used ever hole at least twice the collar and a more suitable leash was attached hands where free. We landed in Saudi Arabia. The hood was placed over my head as I lead to a limo, then was instructed to remove coat. So I did was lead to a palace and then to a Sheik, He told them to remove the collar, and then he spoke to me in English one word and I could not help but obey "kneel" He stepped in front of me and I started to do what I felt was more natural to me than breathing now. I sucked His slow and easy they moved a chair to Him, he sat down as I sloppily slurp and kissed and caressed His shaft balls and tip of the head with my fingers mouth and tongue. When he came it was a eye opening thing I felt alive like never before and He told them I keep this one.

I..I'll be a good girl, Daddy

Offline Gorykila
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 12
More than I bargined for Part 2
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 03:11:14 AM »

Hello, I looking to make a trip to Sao Paulo Brazil, Teressa Monte, tomorrow, noon. Thank you. I began to pack bikinis, summer dress shorts as I smiles wearing my favorite one on the plane. The ISA is hard enough with regular clothes so I though to wear my yellow tank and my favorite shorts. Maybe I get a guy and He will let me go without touching me to much, doubtful.

Next Day

Grab my one bag slips on my wedge heels, I was raised to believe that a woman should always look her best. climb in the taxi, He was staring at me I did not mind. We reached the air port I climb out grabbing my bag as a sex tall Arabian man tap me softly, I turned to give Him a piece of my mind, He was blushing innocently enough for me to smile and nod, we struck up a conversation He mentioned He was going to Sao Paulo on a private jet, I smiled I said so am I. He asked would you like to Join me, since I did not buy my ticket yet I nodding.

I would never pass up the offer to take a private jet, call me a gold digger or whatever, so His driver took our bags, He extended His arm to me, I took feeling the muscles under His thin white grown thing they where. So we by passed ISA check point because who would really blow up there own plane, I smiles as He lead me on to the plane and sat down next to me, I not a stranger to thank me with my sexual prowless,  so I smiles as I pushed against Him testing the waters. He smiles cover His crotch, I smiles as I lifted His hands we where sitting in the back and the only other person was the pilot, so I kneed down lifting His arabic cloth thing and pulling out His large caramel colored 8 inch penis.

As I wet my full lips I smiled up at Him, his eyes changed I felt His hand intertwine in my hair, he used one hand to do so His hands where very big then the other was on my chin pull my mouth open and then my head moved as he wanted it to, I was being face raped, I liked it and it was mine fault honestly. He ripped my shorts off and top, then pulling my ass up and head onto His cock her finger fucked me until I came then off His cock my mouth was and my ass facing Him, he dove into my pussy I fuck Him out of necessity, and out of pleasure. We landed late at night I looked around no water no people a limo pulled.

He and I climb out the jet and into the car where there was 5 other men, all smiles I must say. I was told to kneel on the floor I did one stood not as handsome as the others but he was there boss from what I gather, He slap me and they all stood up a little and jump me kicking me hitting me slapping me then I am pinned down by one as they all explore my holes they all smiles as they touch my ass, I jerk back as I know that what they will use the more there is a bump in the road and I feel a dick thick lubed in my ass it still hurt like hell it was my first time.

another took my pussy and the tightness my me cry out in agony and pleasure, then to fat dopey look asses took my hair and starting hand jobbing into it the last one was fucking my mouth as the guy from the plane laugh watching they fucked and fucked me until I was cover in cum head to toe. Then we stopped and we got out the stop me and collared me and put a leash on me and walked me in like an animal, I was not allowed to walk like a human I had to crawl on all fours we final reached the house a man opened the door they handed me off and got pushed down as was slithering now into a room with a man and a girl with red hair, she was sucking His dick I got wet watching she was very good at it He was very attractive.

I heard something then I felt a hand pull the chain on my collar and turn me around and with a bad thick arabic accented english saying "this brown slut will be mine, eh papa?" the older man who is having His large cock sucked nodding moaning then I was dragged to a bathroom where girls washed me removes my weave I was surprised to see the longness of my hair.   I was lead into another room where the man and three other men where, I was to lay on a bed ass up, they suck a thick tube in my ass and pump water in to it, stomach swelled and they laughed and then I shitted everywhere.

Then lead me to another room was put in a device where my ass it on one side and mouth on the other one was in my mouth the other was in my newly cleaned ass fucking me so hard I wet myself they laugh as a smack when on my ass I came again then they did too load after load was dropped in my ass I suck dick all day I was full of cum. Who needs food when you can eat cum for breakfast lunch and dinner. I do and I satisfied.

Offline Gorykila
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 12
More than I bargined for Part 3
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 01:53:35 PM »

'I am a lot older than I look, I been with this Men for more than 9 years' I say looking at the new girls one black and the other a stupid looking red head. My master comes into the slut room as they call it. The group behind Him laughs as they lick there lips, He brought at least 24 guys in. He said on your knees all of you,  we all kneel then eight men surround us, I could not see them I hear them scream I smiles as one says ' suck me off you gook slut.'

I leaned up, my ass was high eyes of brown look to the big man's cock as a opened my mouth slowly takes it, as I massages the underside with my tongue licking balls, then I felt my head being pushed to His balls as his dick rest on the top of my head my hips are pulled up as a large dick is pushed into my ass I moan on the other man's balls as I fuck back hard, the may takes some of my hair along with two other wrapping it around there dicks and jerking off in my hair.

My hands touch slimy dicks as the one in my ass goes harder then all at once there is cum in my hair on my face and in my ass. Then the next set I slammed on to a dick in my pussy turned a quarter turn dick between my tits and dicks near my ears as I jerk them off. I ride that dick as I do the first set are getting hard again, as they about ready to pouch on me they is cum in my pussy and in my face and all on the side of my face in my hair.

Then they  moved from in the circle and the other where covered in cum and  three dogs came in really big dogs, they lined them behind us, they licked up softly rough animal tongues on our legs cleaning out ass cheeks, faces, breasts then pushed all of the girls down and dogs penis poked me on the but cheek, then one man pushed it in my ass, I was pushed onto the ground by the large black beast as He fucked me, more animalistic that the men I been with for nine years.

The dogs pounded into me and the others the dog beat me on the back hard then the men got hard again the dog was pulled out of my ass and shot a load on my feet then the circle was back in play they all jerk off and smiles as I laid there unable to move the bit mark was painful then I heard kneel up gook, I did and eight loads where shot all over me two hit me in the face two on my breast the rest in my hair.

They leave us all laying on the floor covered in cum as I moved towards the door the main guy came in and slapped me back down on the floor and prop up my ass as he whipped out his foot long dick and pushes in my ass all 12 inches, He fucked me as the other girls cried and laid there shaking more men can in to fuck some more and by the end of it I was white from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet hair was covered in cum, then we had to lick up the cum and clean each other and we lick and lick and lick my belly hurt from all the cum then one of them licked my pussy the other licked her and I curved around to lick hers. We licked and licked the Men said they are now real sluts as we came passing out on the floor.

Offline Gorykila
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 12
More than I bargined for Part 4 (Vacation Escape)
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2014, 11:14:17 PM »

~Tiana's P.O.V~
I was walking down the road in Greece, I wander along the beach in my lime green bikini, stop and sit with a cool beer in my hand, I watched the tide come in and smiled softly feeling the water cool and greenish blue hit my inner thighs lapping at me, I contained my self as silently moans left my lips. Then lovely topless woman passed by so I gently reach behind me and undid the tie and removed my top placing it in my bag. I rose then started walking along the water's edge.

I moved into the water the waves still lapping at me, I purr softly hoping no one heard me, I move to a cove softly behind some rocks I still touching the ground the wet by still sand in the ocean squish and mailable, I smiled looking around no one was around so I removed my bottoms and place it on a rock, there was a rock that as low enough to see shore but far away as not to be seen.

I rub at my breast nipples swollen, as I press my back against a rock I began to touch myself slowly and eruption happened, I felt so alive the water licking me as my fingers explored my lips and labia, then rubbed my clit nice and slow shoulder blades pressed against the rock, as soon as I started to cum my fingers dove in to my pussy, mouth open and I felt a thick salty mixture fall in my mouth not realizing my eyes where closed I opened them there he was.

~Omar's P.O.V~

I was in the digging on a sand bar, and I saw her swim over to a rock on the north side so I watched her slip behind a rock so I moved closer, she was playing with herself and turned to the two other guys, I waved them over we watched her begin to Masturbate. I smiled and stood on a rock directly over her taking her bikini bottoms. I was jerking off and I blow right into her mouth she looks up at me and to stunned to move I blew a large load on this green eyes black bitch the other two pulled her out of the water it was beginning to get dark.

We moved to a larger rock on the sand bar we had rope, so we tied her hands behind her back and pushed her into the ground she kicked up some sand her knees and tits where covered in sand as I lined myself behind her slammed into her ass, she screamed but not one of agony, she has been ass fucked before, so I told them we did not have to go easy on her, they laughed as I fucked her senseless her ass was tight but is was very flexible.

Musa pulled her head up and slammed her face into His cock the other two took some of her hair and jerk off in it. We fucked her so good that she was begging to cum, she came and we came all over her Musa came so much that cum was coming out her nose, her hair and ass was drenched in cum, then she lay on the sand the cum picked the sand up better.

We move to the water and washed her off then one at a time fucked her in pussy with the motion of the water, moving deeper out, we fucked the shit out off her she was being taking in the ass and in pussy in the water we exploded inside her so many times she almost fainted then we dunked her under water until she was unable to move, then fucked her, like she was died. I never fucked like that but it was fun. Our boat came and she was coming too as we throw her on board, we sped away.

~ Tiana's P.O.V~

I was held under the water, I fought to resurface But went out like a light, came to tossed on to a boat Hit the deck and there was a crowd of men around me about eight. Four men tied me down using fishing wire that was very strong, then pulling through eyelet hole screws I was stuck there, one man pulled me by my hair and face fucked me as the others watched they took turns in my mouth as the last one came, then I felt a dick go in my ass while my legs are closed, ass spread and large dick diving in and out of my ass like it was a pussy.

Then one after another dicks in my ass ripping it apart, they came, the last one had a large thick cock like a silly cub that cops use and He smacked my ass and pulled my hair and rammed me over and over, He took the longest. The dick would go fast then slow down to a painful pace, like inch by inch to come out then just all at once a quick slam in then slow, then as He started to cum the motion was more violent until my ass was so filled with cum that my stomached hurt my asshole was tape shut with some tape that is really strong.

~To be Cont.

Offline Gorykila
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 12
More than I bargined for Part 5 (The Four Mexicans)
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2014, 12:41:08 AM »

Sara and Lily are sisters who live on a large farm, they parents are out of town, they are good girls tending to the animals and to the house. Sara asked Lil is she wanted to go out with her, she told her no and that she was going to sun bath, she put on her yellow bikini, and went on the balcony, and Sara was dress leaving the house walking to her friend's car a boy named Juan.

Juan has four guys in the car one gets out and slips into the bushes to go get the other sister so, Sara makes it to the car after Micheal is out the car. She smiles as she climbs into the back sit, the car starts up and they drive to a wooded area telling her the party is going to be here and they where to set up take her deep into the woods, they move clearing, yet no one is there.

The other slips into the house the girls are so naive that they leave the door unlock, Juan told that to Mike already. He moves up to her bed room on the far left side of the house and hides until she comes in, clocks her over, it does not knock her out just knocks her to the floor where he tells her to get on her knees and lean against the bed, she screams He slaps her hard, then forces her on to the bed.

He says for screaming  I will fuck that tight ass of yours. Then pressing on her waist and using all His weight almost crushing her He plows into her ass fast and hard, she is crying. It makes Him laugh as he fucks her harder, then he pulls her top to the side and roughly gropes her breasts, He slams so hard into her she cries louder with arouses him more. He slabs her with his cock before blowing the load in her ass, then making her suck it clean she was so dazed she smiled in delirium.

~Sara~

The tattooed one name Alex said to the other ones is spainsh " Let's get to it!"  but Juan said not yet, so they moved around and she was walking next to Alex, he was her type so they moved to the clearing the other two smiled hiding in the bushes like they went to look for people she kneed in front of him and He grabbed her hair without her saying anything and as quick as He could slammed her mouth on his cock. Fucking her face as face as He could, she was moaning on His cock, he got hard as the other two came back and said look at the slut sucking cock.

They pushed her clothes off, Alex ripped her panties as He slammed her on to his cock, Juan stuffed her ass, she started to scream so the other one named Jose stuffed her mouth quickly they rapped the shit out of Sara, they shot there loads and other boys showed up, grinning ear to ear they all took turns cumming on her, some shot loads on her hair in her mouth and up her ass and pussy.  She was crying and lost her mind was gone she mind have gone crazy, then an older man showed up and smiles to her rubbing her face as he looked to the boys and the cum soaked slut and handing them suitcase and took her to the limo.

Her sister was in there still fucking Micheal and the old man put her on her knees in the limo she looked at Him, he was an Arab. She gasps he took that moment to push her mouth to his cock them stabbing her face into his cock and then she was sucking and they drove onto the tar-mat and He slip her off his cock and they all boarded the plane. Micheal walk on the plane with Lil still on His cock, Sara resumed her dick sucking duty, and as the plane took off both came and fulled them both with cum they kneed beside the men the whole plane ride hands on their dicks.

Offline Gorykila
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 12
Re: More than I bargined for
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2014, 08:18:31 PM »
there is an underage boy in this one

I've been with this set of people long enough to know my place, so when the new ones arrived I was sent to a rich man's home, as his anal slut. I sleep and fuck in this chair, He tossed his old slut in the street, not cause she was old (she was) she mouth off to him and she was tossed. I heard that he use to kill them, but he was in love with her. So after a week of me coming accustom to his large cock that he thrust into my ass without notice, it starts to feel good.

He tells me to turn over, I do so, he pushes me off the arm of the chair and foot went on the arm pushing my head to the floor, he moves to line himself up and part my ass cheeks and poured oil on and around and even in my ass then smacked my ass cheeks together, then rub oil all over my ass the chained my waist down and with the oily hand started smacking my ass hard I could feel swelling and bruising happening, yet I purred with delight.

Then he fingered my cunt softly when I became wet He pushed his cock into my pussy I was thinking [I never get here] and it was good. He older son came in and pulled out His cock and placed spacer in holding my mouth wide, He slammed His cock into my mouth, grinning as a line of his friends came, his father had given me to his 18 year old son and his friends and slipped out. Some of them moved behind me, one pushed about a 11 inch cock in my ass and started fucking hard but as an teen came rather quickly as they all did, but that not all I was fucked by at least 19 guys in every hole at least four times in a span of 8 hours.

later that night

I wake up to a 17 year old boy cute and innocent, the middle child of the man, his innocents tells me he not like his father and brother,then He grabs my breasts hard kneels grunts saying 'sluts like you are the reason my mother died' sucked at my nipples hard one at a time, then moved to my ears telling me 'you are going to be so sorry that I was up' then gagged me with a cloth. pushed me on to the arm of the chair and then took a belt tying my legs with it at a short distance then another belt and began to beat me with the metal part making cuts.

He moves behind me no lube going in my ass dry dick and all, He pushes his cock in and I feel tears fall out my eyes but my body started to react as it usually does that's when it started He grabbed my hair with both hands and pulled my hair so my back arched so much, then slammed into my ass I was bleeding and moaning and I could not stop cumming. He fucked me past three orgasms then at the fourth one He blow a load in my ass.

it was a great day

Offline Gorykila
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 12
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2015, 05:12:34 AM »

"That's a good slut take it down suck it deep, Bitch.."  I feel the head it the back of her throat she spit strings fall from her lips, her throat feeling raw when she moans on my cock I laugh evil like fucking this bitches face...

I suck his cock slow at first then, I piss him off I guess because His hands fly into my hair tangling it and then his thick head ends up down my small throat brutalizing it, calling me bitch and making spit strings out of my mouth like I am a whore...

This slut is good He said try her ass. So I did leaned her on her hands and knees smacked her ass a few good times making her whine like a little bitch, then lubing my dick, lining it up and slamming in to the little slut. balls deep first thrust, repeating this motion over and over hearing her scream on his dick made me start to leak pre-cum in the bitch...

He said that I was good and that his friend should try my ass, I starting crying because that never be used. and then He slaps my but a few times and then I hear Him moistening His dick then lining it up I could feel the head in my crack, then He slams in balls deep I could feel the slap my lips and clit, I scream around the other guys dick seeming to make the one in my ass happy a he slams harder into me...

The bitch we where using fainted before I finished because ass hat came in her ass and then she shit herself, and eyes rolled in the back of her head and she kind of capsized, it was awesome, just wish I had came..

I was fucking the shit out of her ass, then blow my load in her ass while still balls deep, pulled out walked away she shat herself and then I saw her capsize in her own shit, it was unbelievable...

I was sucking and being fucked in the ass so hard, then He came deep inside it when in my stomach he came so much like an enema, I shitted everywhere and then I fell on the floor blacking out...

This new bitch came in to take her places so I could cum  lined her up on the table grabbed her tits and held her down and slid my dick deep in her mouth when in easy as it was already wet from the other bitch..

she fought a little but I like that smack her on her tits and kept fucking the living shit out of her face, digging my nails into her tit flesh and fucking her face  and then I cam come out her nose eyes full of tears and best off all she puked after I moved...

I am dragged to this room where there is already a girl, laying in her own shit and a man walking away from her to watch me...

their is another man pulling me on a table on my back, then pushing me down grabbing my tits and digging His nails into them drawing blood or so it feels like it...

He slams His cock down my throat pubic hair on my chin and his balls on my nose slamming into my mouth it hurts it painful I am wet, trying to fight back but He is strong, I get a slap across my tits that calms me down...

then He comes hard down my throat and I puke I feel dirty I feel nasty, I feel  great.

this is a return, hope is goes over well

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2015, 06:50:32 AM »
Great stories !! Please continue !!!  :emot_thedrool.gif:
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !

Offline Gorykila
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 12
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2015, 01:17:57 AM »
disclaimer: nothing about this story reflects how the writer sees any races she uses it just hot to her..
this story is written from a male's perspective

{Aria}

{Solina}

{song:fallingforyou by the 1975}

walking down the street after parking my expensive car in a shitty black hood, He smiles as He is let into the club from the VIP entrance, he hates this part of town but this is the best strip club in town all full of beauties that are black and have blue eyes very exciting to see.

as He walks in His two favorites walk up to Him never fighting for His attention because they are willing to share He's had them once or twice in the back rooms where the cameras do not work.. but they have to go on stage and so they kiss him and go get ready he takes a front seat knowing there act well..

{song:Porn star by August Alsina}

Song starts softly they walk on one wearing a dildo about ten inches, one starts to dance slowly as a group of my friends show up and call them over pointing to the sluts on stage about to fuck they smirk and they nod. they start slowly she sucks on the fake cock licking it looking me and every other man in the eye until she swallows it slowly each and ever inch down that deep nigga throat as the other girl looks at me grabbing the bitches hair and leaning up on her heels and starts to fuck her face

When the cock is wet she turns off and slides it into her ass slowly Aria's back arches deeply as she moans out the others' name "Solina" as they start to fuck money flies on the stage as Aria guides the other one onto her knees and pushes her face into the floor on her cheek as she looks at me her deep blue eyes blow out as she moaning as body moves lustful she cumming and they walk off stage as the song ends and takes me and my fellas to the back room for a group section but little did they know they about to be fucked without mercy

Song:No Love by August Alsina

We smirk softly as they walk in wearing nothing they no I don't like all them fucking clothes, my boys holler and we close and lock the door they though nothing of it because I always lock the door I trained this bitches to do whatever I want them to without question took many months but they are like stupid pups thinking I love them but I have no love for sluts the only thing that love sluts is my cock..

I look to Aria and smiles softly pretending to give a fuck about her and tell her to suck my dick ass up so my boys can touch it they normal follow the rules but they won't have a choice tonight I going in. we all are Ha!
one of my boys rubs her ass as the lina is sucking two cocks at once she a easier slut than her sister, at least I make them say they are sisters I am into incest I a shitty person so what...

she sucking the cock like it the best thing she ever had in her mouth, her ass is my favorite but as soon as I got my dick deep in Aria's throat my dudes dick is in her ass she look to me I smirk saying "shit slut suck my cock well" hissing as Lina got a dick in her ass and pussy my boys are high fiveing as we fuck the shit out this sluts...

dick is sloppy wet as I tell her to part her lips and let me fuck her mouth as we give it to them until they are stupid and just moaning and cumming all over the place and with in two seconds from them looking stupid they are covered in five guys cum huddling hugging each other we laugh dress and leave to sluts to clean each other