ravishu.com

January 22, 2017, 10:27:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 168,291 posts.
This forum contains 11,882 topics.
We have 16,030 registered users.
Please welcome Littlekittyslut, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Room in Hell  (Read 14504 times)
darklord

« on: October 07, 2014, 07:48:02 PM »

He heard the footsteps coming and they sounded angry.  18 Year old Ron was being kept naked in a metal cage in a large basement.  The cage had a small toilet, one small sink, an overhead light with a pull chain and a video camera.

Ron was a runaway, sleeping in an alley when his abductor promised him a place to stay and a hot meal for the night.  The meal included a sedative and when he awoke, he had been stripped naked and tied to a bed.

His hard chest and abs and an unusually large cock for his age quickly met with the abductors approval. He attached a leather cock ring behind the boy's balls to maintain an erection and edged his rigid cock for over an hour refusing to let him cum.

The man then rolled him over and raped him in the ass.  As his ass dripped the man's cum, he was forced down the basement steps and into the cage.  That was a week ago.  Sometimes his savage cruelty knew no bounds, like when he would make him bend over a straw horse and beat his ass with a bamboo rod until it was covered in red welts.

“Get over here!”

Ron knew the tone and slowly walked to the front of the cage.

“Stick it through.”

“Please mister, just let me go.”

“Put your fucking cock through the cage now!!'

Ron arched his body forcing his 8 inch cock between two narrow bars.

He felt the firm hands of his abductor pull his balls in a manner to give him access to them. 

“Don't move!” The man ordered as he left only to return with an electroshock device. He hooked the wires up to Ron's balls and turned on the juice.

Ron screamed and his body jolted.  “I gave you specific instructions. The times were written down. You were to jack off on a repeated schedule, but you did not,” the man scolded.

“Awwww. God please stop mister. I was tired of jerking off.  Please, let me go.” Ron wailed. 

The sadistic man varied the intensity of the shocks to Ron's balls until he lost control and began pissing onto the floor.  Every five or ten minutes the cycle would repeat, shock,  rest, shock until the boy was weeping and begging for him to stop.

The man dropped his pants and stuck his fat cock through the cage.  Ron knew what he had to do to stop the shocks.  He sunk to his knees and began sucking.   He face fucked Ron until he blasted a hot load into his mouth.

“I am going to be bringing you some company soon,” the man growled as he pulled up his pants and unhooked the wires from Ron's swollen balls.  Ron watched the man ascend the stairs wandering what he meant by bringing him company and would he ever get out of this place?
shopsmith
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 04:40:34 AM »

emot_kiss.gifjavascript:moreSmileys();[/mo emot_kiss.gif :emot_kiss.gi

12345667788999/---====

*6rnh4b,, 0b   n69887765431``122344444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444hggvH 

cumcatcher103
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 11:02:27 AM »

Would love to find out who the company is
darklord
Graduate

Merits 23

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2016, 01:49:22 PM »

Would love to find out who the company is

Thanks. May have to get back to this story soon. :)

"That's What I do. I drink and I know things" Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: