ravishu.com

January 20, 2017, 10:00:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 168,086 posts.
This forum contains 11,866 topics.
We have 15,957 registered users.
Please welcome daeguy, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charm the birds from the trees if you must, I'll just get a rock  (Read 3706 times)
vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2014, 10:44:32 PM »

Thanks for all the encouragement, honestly if it weren't for you and a few others i would have just given up
Don't worry my dear. You are doing just fine!

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!
LittleGamerGal
Graduate

Merits 24

Come chat. I don't bite and i won't mind if you do

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2014, 11:16:41 PM »

Don't worry my dear. You are doing just fine!

:) thank you so much for everything Vile8r

Darklord and me are teaming up in another story. I hope to see what you think of it when we finish the intro....

EXCEEDED PMS FOR THE HOUR
EMAIL AT
alnewman94@gmail.com
IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE CONVERSATION
thank you
LittleGamerGal
Graduate

Merits 24

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2014, 02:37:17 PM »

Nicholas watched Jeremiah lose control and pound his fist into Abby, not just her face but her tits and stomach. The bruises that started to blossom under her skin were beautiful to look at. Nicholas always bruised up his girls, not out of a desire for them to feel pain, he just loved the way the skin darkened to red and purple. Eyes and cheeks left the most delicious bruises."But nothing like those on the tits," Nicholas thought. "When she has them raised high like that, like a humble offering being presented before a God. Oh yes just look at them..." Nicholas was so lost in his thoughts that it took him a while to notice that Jeremiah had cum, a bit early in his opinion but it is his first time, and keeping his dick in Abby he started to really beat her.

"Fuck Jere! Stop that, your going to really hurt her!" Nicholas yelled as he used all his strength to tear Jere off and out of Abby. Nicholas was even more worried when he looked at Abby and saw her dazed and glassy stare into the middle distance.

"Get out of my way Nicholas! That bitch deserves it, i bet she even likes it. Besides its no different from what you do with the sluts." Jeremiah yelled in a manic tone.

Nicholas turned pale as he worked to restrain his best friend. Looking at Abby, all broken and silent, Nicholas felt self loathing hit him like a ton of bricks. "It's no different from what you do with the sluts.....he's right....I hurt these girls for enjoyment....No , no! I've never gone so far as to really beat a girl!" Nicholas thought as he punched Jeremiah in the jaw, knocking him to the ground before shoving on his jeans, grabbing Abby and taking her out to his car.

"What the fuck do i do with her? I can't bring her home....i can't take her to my house...but leaving her with Jeremiah would be insane. What happened to him?" Nicholas thought as he started the car and decided to drop Abby off at her house. It was for the best.

"Ni....Nicholas...where are you taking me?"

Nicholas heard Abby say in a quiet voice. It occurred then to Nicholas that Abby hadn't screamed at all after her initial panic, not even while Jeremiah beat her. "Your going home. Things got too out of hand and you need to get away from Jeremiah. First though do you think anything is broken? Should i head to the hospital?"

"Take me back." Abby whispered almost to softly for Nicholas to hear. When it registered Nicholas slammed on his breaks right in the middle of the street.

"Your joking. You have got to be fucking kidding me!" Nicholas yelled before getting out of the car and going around to Abby's side. Opening her door he yanked her into the street with her hands tied in front of her and her bruised body lying helpless.
"So you want to go back and see what else Jere has in store for you?! Well then you can find your own way back to him because I'm not going to help you encourage him." With that Nicholas got back in his car and left burning rubber in his rush.

EMAIL AT
alnewman94@gmail.com
thank you
darklord

« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2014, 03:18:48 PM »

Very good update.  Things are really heating up as the plot turns more sinister. 
LittleGamerGal
Graduate

Merits 24

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2014, 03:31:05 PM »

I had to tweak my original layout a bit to add in something new, so hope no one minds how short it is

EMAIL AT
alnewman94@gmail.com
thank you
darklord

« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2014, 05:04:22 PM »

Nope, it is fine.
LittleGamerGal
Graduate

Merits 24

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2014, 06:59:26 PM »

Betty drunkenly staggered to the taxi a colleague of hers called for her. After telling the driver the first address that came to mind she pasted out in the back.

"Ms? We are here, its going to be 45$ for the drive." The man said in a heavy foreign accent. Betty quickly reached in her purse grabbed a random amount of large bills and shoved them into his outstretched hand before getting out.

"Shit! This is not the hotel! What a fucking waste of money." Betty grumbled as she made her way inside her house instead. Flicking on the kitchen light she jumped when she saw Jeremiah sitting naked at the table with a small knife in his hands.

"Jeremiah Luca Grove! Y-you put on clothes right n-now!" Her stern yell was ruined by her giggling after. Staggering about she tried to remember which way was to her room. She felt horny and needed to get some release, alcohol always made her very physical.  She didn't notice Jeremiah behind her till he shoved her roughly onto her bed, covering her mouth and pressing the knife to her throat as he smiled down at her.

"I've never found you sexually attractive Betty, but since Nicholas prematurely ended my fun with one slut, I'll have to settle with taking you." Jeremiah laughed as he watched his mothers eyes widen.

Betty didn't dare move, her alcoholic buzz disappearing almost instantly upon her only sons words. "Jeremiah...don't do this. What will people say..."

"No one fucking cares about your image except you!" Jeremiah shouted as he cut her off her dress.  Purposely cutting into the skin of her breasts. "Once I'm done with you though, then you will have a reason to worry about what people say about your image." Jeremiah whispered in her ear.

Time seemed to slow for Betty as she whimpered at his implication. "This is not my son." Betty thought as she shook in fear as Jeremiah forced her to lie down on her back.

"I came too quickly last time and it ruined the moment. So I'm going to make this last as long as i can." Betty heard Jeremiah whispering to himself as he held her down by her throat with one hand. With his other he tied her hands up above her head.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 09:38:03 PM by LittleGamerGal » Logged

EMAIL AT
alnewman94@gmail.com
thank you
darklord

« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2014, 07:07:54 PM »

smoking! this story just keeps getting better and better
Talnik123
Campus Visitor

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2015, 05:01:54 PM »

Fantastic.. loving it!
LittleGamerGal
Graduate

Merits 24

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2015, 05:33:36 PM »

This is too fucked up. Jeremiah is the good guy. He always has been....I guess that's why I never felt bad about any of my actions. He was always there with a lecture ready to dole out at a moments notice." Nicholas thought as he pulled into the school parking lot. He never came here in the past, except to bang a cheerleader during a home game in the janitors closet. But he had some pent up energy to get out and for once in his life....he didn't think fucking would help.
With a sigh he opened the gym door, its lock has been broken for three years and the principal has just been too cheap to fix it. He picked up a soccer ball and headed back outside to the field. He tried to remember some of the drills he used to do when he did soccer as a kid. Surprisingly its just like riding a bike, the training routine came naturally and before long he was exhausted and just shooting into the goal repeatedly.

"Not bad son. Why haven't you ever tried out?" A voice shouted out suddenly.

Nicholas jumped out of his skin. "What the fuck! No one ever crept up on him." He thought as he saw the man come closer.

Coach McKenzie. One of the schools most revered sports coaches. He had helped more students go to college on sports scholarships then any other coach in the county or surrounding ones.

"I have a reputation as a bad boy, no sense changing it to jock now old man." Nicholas fell back into his usual flippant and dismissive demeanor.

"Not a good enough answer. And lose the attitude son. I expect you to show up for practice next Thursday after school. That's an order son. Now you need to work on your posture a bit and timing." McKenzie went on to say with a tone that made it clear that arguing isn't an option.

".....um...yes sir?" Nicholas was floored. Truly had no idea what just happened, but felt that it was his chance to do....something. And being a man of the moment, who was he to question the future.

EMAIL AT
alnewman94@gmail.com
thank you
seeder21
Junior

Merits 9

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2015, 12:26:07 PM »

I think I enjoyed reading all of the comments as I did the story! Keep it coming girl!
LittleGamerGal
Graduate

Merits 24

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2015, 08:25:47 AM »

"The ground feels cold...and moving my body just....hurts" Abby thought as she awkwardly sat up in the street. She had no idea what time it was...and no clothing.
"So this is what adventure is like...adventure sucks." She thought before she heard a sound down the street. "Oh god move Abby, MOVE!" She urged herself as she heard what she know realized where at least two people come closer.

"Damn baby that party was the worst. Next time we go and just get high somewhere. Guarantee it would be a better time."

"Totally. But if we do then your going to have to—hey what's that in the bushes!? I swear I just heard something move!" The girl clutched her boyfriends arm in fear.

"Please...please help me..." Abby whimpered and she slowly moved closer to the couple. Roughly a few years older then her, but they were the only people around to help her.

"Should....should we help her baby?" The girl asked her lover cautiously.
"I honestly don't know love. What is your name and how did you come to be....well....naked?" The man asked curiously as he took a step closer to Abby.

"My name is Abby and...my boyfriend decided....decided he was going to rape me...and his...his friend left me stranded in the middle of the street after the incident..." Abby told them as the man handed her his large hooded sweatshirt as coverage. Then with one on either side of her they walked down the street.

"Do you have anyone you can call? Or who could come and pick you up?" The guy asked once they neared the apartment he shared with his girlfriend.

"Yes...but I can't let them know what happened and I told them earlier I was spending the long weekend with a friend.." Abby could feel the bruises starting to bloom upon her ribs and face as she progressed forward with these two peoples help.

After sharing a pained look with the man the woman said, "You can stay with us for the weekend. We know you don't have a weapon....but we are keeping your hands bound anyway. Just to be safe."

More then willing to accept those terms Abby simply nodded her head.

EMAIL AT
alnewman94@gmail.com
thank you
PoisonousMind
Freshman

Merits 1

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2015, 10:16:41 PM »

Lol, keeping their hands bound. What kind of nice hosts do that to their guests. Tongue

I like this story a lot.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: