Author Topic: Charm the birds from the trees if you must, I'll just get a rock  (Read 7611 times)

Offline LittleGamerGal
  • Graduate
  • Merits 24
  • Come chat. I don't bite and i won't mind if you do
Warning! You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non consensual sex. If you do not like such stories, please turn back. I don't promote rape or non-consent sex. This is only a story, fiction, if you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. Anyone who commits rape are despised everywhere. But fantasies are all right so long as no one is hurt.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeremiah sat behind her in class, the girl that plagued his dreams and made his days a nightmare. Abby is not what one would call beautiful, but she had a wholesome attractiveness that only clings to those sheltered from the world.  They have been dating on and off since sophomore year. Now that they were seniors Jeremiah couldn't believe that time passed so fast.
So wrapped up in following the movement of the pen in Abby's hand that he didn't see the note until he felt a sharp pain at the back of his head. Turning around he glared at his attacker and best friend Nicholas, who simply shrugged and pointed to the note.

-Been staring at her long enough, when you going to tap that finally? Your a sissy to have held back this long man.-

Jeremiah shook his head, it was the same thing Nicholas told him back in sophomore year. When Jeremiah first told him that Abby and him were going to wait to have sex. Nicholas was handsome with his tall athletic build, strong jaw, and black hair he kept just a tad too long. Nicholas didn't know how to care for anyone other then himself. So when Jeremiah told him that he was going to wait till Amy was ready to have sex. Nicholas went on a rant for weeks about how a cloistered nun like Abby would never be ready. Jeremiah shook his head remembering the conversation that has tested his control countless times when it came to Abby.

"Trust me my man your better off taking her by surprise. Bitches love that. "

"I don't know Nicholas, just doesn't seem like the right thing to do. Shouldn't it be mutual? I want her to be okay with it. So we are going to wait to do anything physical."

Nicholas choked on the water he was drinking as he walked home with Jeremiah. "Mutual? Did you seriously just say that Jere? Geeze why don't you go and marry the bitch already if your going to be following that train of thought."

Jeremiah bit his lip nervously as he thought about what to say. "Nicholas I'm not saying we are never going to have sex...just wait till senior year or so. Its a big step. I mean what if she gets pregnant?"

"Then its her fault for not taking birth control. What makes you think a clueless ninny like Abby will ever be ready. I doubt she has ever seen a penis in her life."

"Not every girl is here just for fucking Nicholas."

"Then please Jere enlighten me." Nicholas said with a glare.

Jeremiah looked down uneasy, whenever Nicholas used that tone Jeremiah knew it wasn't good. "Well...well aren't you ever going to marry?? Start a fam--."

Jeremiah didn't finish his sentence before Nicholas punched him in the gut and kicked his feet from out underneath him. Falling to the ground Jeremiah laid there as Nicholas crouched beside him,"No i will never get married, or have a family. You see unlike you Jeremiah i know what women are to be used for. Whenever you want to man up tell me and maybe I'll help set you on the proper path."

With that Nicholas stood up brushed the dirt off himself and waked down the street without looking back.

Sorry, but this account was hacked.  Any PM's received from this profile in July of 2017 were sent by a douchebag imposter.

Offline Marius
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
Re: Charm the birds from the trees if you must, I'll just get a rock
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 12:13:17 PM »
Love it! Write more!

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 11:21:05 PM »
Interesting characters. I don't completely agree with Nick's thinking nor do I completely agree with Jeremiah's. Nick better watch his back, I think Jere is going to learn martial arts, muscle up and kick his jerk ass. ;-)
Good job, GamerGal!
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline LittleGamerGal
  • Graduate
  • Merits 24
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2014, 12:48:46 AM »
Jeremiah is too loyal to Nicholas to ever go against him. Not even when Nicholas insults his girlfriend by referring to her as a bitch. Nicholas's loyalties lie only with himself, but there could be more to him.....or maybe not
Sorry, but this account was hacked.  Any PM's received from this profile in July of 2017 were sent by a douchebag imposter.

Offline Nero

• Graduate
  • Merits 51
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2014, 12:54:26 AM »
Excellent stuff!
Innocence passed me by

Offline Nero

• Graduate
  • Merits 51
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2014, 01:09:08 AM »
I hope we see more of Nicholas ... he's a man of action.
Innocence passed me by

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2014, 01:19:20 AM »
You're really invested in your characters, GamerGal. And you only just created them too.
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline LittleGamerGal
  • Graduate
  • Merits 24
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2014, 01:30:22 AM »
I had to get detailed with the main characters or else i couldn't figure out how they would interact

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2014, 01:35:06 AM »
Very good gamergal! I have observed this same friend dynamic between guys I have known. I can definitely identify with this story. I've had many characters in my stories with the same misogynistic attitudes as Nicholas. I eagerly await to see what transpires as the story progresses.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline LittleGamerGal
  • Graduate
  • Merits 24
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2014, 01:42:33 AM »
Thanks Vile8r!! Means a lot to have you give me such an encouraging comment.

Offline LittleGamerGal
  • Graduate
  • Merits 24
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2014, 02:04:48 AM »
 "Whenever you want to man up, tell me and maybe I'll help set you on the proper path." Jeremiah thought over Nicholas's words later that night. The proper path? What does that mean. What does it mean in reference to Abby?
"Will we ever be ready Abby? I love you...always will...but maybe this is all we were meant for."
Sighing Jeremiah settled in his bed to sleep.

The air was thick with the smell of sweat and tears, it clung to your skin like and invisible cloak. Nicholas got up off the girl he had just finished cuming inside and proceeded to gather her clothes in silence. The girl stared up at him, a bruise starting to darken along the side of her face.
"As fun as this should have been, you were less then mediocre. Your responses were slow and you were far more work than any bitch has a right to be." He dug through his wallet and tossed a twenty at the girl. "Here buy yourself a vibrator, maybe with some practice you could someday be worth twenty-five dollars." Laughing he grabbed her clothes cut the rope on her wrists and unceremoniously shoved her out of his parents house. "Dumb bitch." Nicholas mumbled as he got ready for a hot shower. Relaxing under the soothing feel of hot needles against his skin, Nicholas thought about his best friend. Jeremiah was and always has been a bit of a lonely puppy. Smiling Nicholas remembered the day they met as he washed. Just like yesterday.

"Hey loser out of witty comments already?" A big sixth grader taunted the younger boy. Nicholas Baxton tried to hide his tears as he focused on protecting his head from the punches and kicks the older boys threw at him. Being small and helpless always annoyed him, but all he could do was endure the torment. And lick his wounds afterwards.

"Hey! Leave him alone! You bullies!"

Everyone paused as they heard the yells, standing off to the side was a boy Nicholas remembered from recess that day. He had shoved the kid to the ground and took his ball just to watch the boy get upset. What was his name? Jet, Jerret, Jere? Nicholas took this distraction as his chance to get away. He got about halfway down the block when he heard the first frightened cry of the small boy. Looking back Nicholas suddenly felt the need to help, as he got closer he heard the boy talking to his abusers. "You....dont have...to.....do..this..please let me go!" Nicholas saw red, he didn't know why he was so angry all of a sudden but his fury gave him strength. He shoved the bully onto his back and attacked him with his fists repeatedly. The other boys ran away when they saw Nicholas reach for a big rock.

darklord
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2014, 04:36:25 AM »
This is really good stuff. The contrast in the two characters is excellent and could be seen any day at anytime.  Keep up the good work. Very enjoyable.

Offline Marius
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2014, 06:40:35 AM »
Love the new addition too! Keep up the good work

Offline LittleGamerGal
  • Graduate
  • Merits 24
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2014, 08:16:37 PM »
Abby Rosen considered herself to be very lucky. Loving parents, no siblings to distract her from her studies, a cute boyfriend....but there was something missing. There was no danger, no excitement in her life. She was almost 18, an adult in most regards. But she felt like the older she got the more protective her parents became.
"Abby if you want something to happen you have to make it happen." She said as her reflection looked back at her blankly. As if to emphasize the point that she had no clue what it was she wanted to happen.
On a whim she decided to call Jeremiah, she hasn't talked to him in a while and maybe a date to the movies would be adventurous enough.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2014, 08:57:31 PM »
I love how you went from having Nicholas be a one-dimensional douche-bag, (which he is, hehe) and now making him a little more complex of an antagonist. Great stuff! The way he treated that girl he just raped......awesome!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!