ravishu.com

January 17, 2017, 11:57:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 167,887 posts.
This forum contains 11,855 topics.
We have 16,007 registered users.
Please welcome Kushie1, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charm the birds from the trees if you must, I'll just get a rock  (Read 3700 times)
LittleGamerGal
Graduate

Merits 24

Come chat. I don't bite and i won't mind if you do

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2014, 09:06:06 PM »

Well no one person is ever what them seem right. I was worried i went a bit over board with the bitch treatment.....but it just seemed so Nicholas.

EXCEEDED PMS FOR THE HOUR
EMAIL AT
alnewman94@gmail.com
IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE CONVERSATION
thank you
LittleGamerGal
Graduate

Merits 24

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2014, 09:21:09 PM »

Jeremiah heard the phone ring but didn't really feel like grabbing it. Sleepily he reached over and picked up the receiver.
"Hullo?"

"Jeremiah i was wondering if you would like to go to the movies tonight? I asked my dad and he said he would be willing to drop me off at the mall if you wanted to meet!"

Jeremiah was silent trying to focus on the words his girlfriend said, instead he couldn't get the voice from his dreams out of his head.

"A--a movie? Yes sure, does 8 sound okay?"

"Sure see you there Jeremiah."

Jeremiah was barely able to hold back his groan before he disconnected. Thoughts of his dream coming to the surface. Images of Abby beneath him naked with her long limbs wrapped around him. Listening to her moans of pleasure slowly gain volume and grow into screams of pain and terror. Gripping the soft skin of her small throat in his hands as he slowly applied more and more pressure...
"No!"
Jeremiah shouted at the top of his lungs as he lunged for the bathroom shower. Turning it on cold full blast he tried to stop the images.
"I don't want that, i can't want that...its wrong....wrong."

EMAIL AT
alnewman94@gmail.com
thank you
darklord

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2014, 09:30:24 PM »

I really like where this is going. Keeps up the suspense.  Jeremiah seems to have some demons of his own to fight.
Nero
Undergrad

Merits 27

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2014, 09:43:49 PM »

Yes, I like where this is heading too.

Innocence passed me by
LittleGamerGal
Graduate

Merits 24

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2014, 10:00:23 PM »

Thanks for all the nice comments! Its really helping me to stay focused. :)

EMAIL AT
alnewman94@gmail.com
thank you
LittleGamerGal
Graduate

Merits 24

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2014, 10:39:58 PM »

So little time! Abby pondered what to wear out on the date, she knew to bring two outfits. One sexy outfit to wear underneath her good girl outfit her parents will see her in. She has been doing this for years and has worked it into a science. Her friends lend her the sexy clothes they aren't going to wear anytime soon and Abby repays them by helping them with schoolwork. Not doing their work though, just helping. There is a difference.

Abby grinned as she picked up a silky partially see through red top and a black leather mini.
"Abby Rosen your such a slut." She giggled as she put on a cute purple long sleeved top and  a medium length denim skirt over the clothes she just put on. She knew better then to ever try putting on makeup, her parents would go insane. Self consciously she smoothed her brunette hair and pinched her cheeks to get some color on her face.
For a moment she thought bout canceling the date, she really did hate lying to her parents about such things....
"Abby belle are you ready? Don't want to make the poor boy think you stood him up." Her father yelled up the stairs.
"Coming papa!"
Abby quickly stuffed her heels in the bag like purse she was taking to sneak snacks into the theater.
Tonight was going to be the beginning of a new adventure!!!

EMAIL AT
alnewman94@gmail.com
thank you
vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2014, 10:58:04 PM »

Well no one person is ever what them seem right. I was worried i went a bit over board with the bitch treatment.....but it just seemed so Nicholas.

Well as you'll notice in a lot of my stories, that is definitely a recurring theme

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!
LittleGamerGal
Graduate

Merits 24

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2014, 11:02:36 PM »

Jeremiah was not in any mood to go out after facing the battle he just fought with his desires...that's the third time in as many days I've had these fantasies. Jeremiah thought as he raked his fingers through his short slightly clurly dirty blonde hair. He dressed quickly as he saw he only had half an hour left till 8 o'clock.
He knew he wasn't as handsome as Nicholas, but he wasn't ugly either. He took great pride in his looks, a trait he learned from his mother as a little boy.
"Your image is all you have in this word that can never be taken from you, Jeremiah. Don't give anyone reason to want to soil that image, ever." She had said as she got ready for yet another house party...he was ten when she said that, only a few days before he met Nicholas...
Jeremiah shook his head to get rid of the memories as he grabbed his car keys. He was more than a bit nervous about seeing Abby so soon after almost giving into his desires. Thank god for cold water! But hey its a dark room, what can happen right?

EMAIL AT
alnewman94@gmail.com
thank you
darklord

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2014, 04:37:02 AM »

Mmmm, so much can happen in a dark room.  Seems like Jeremiah and Abby both are battling their alter ego's.  Nice work
LittleGamerGal
Graduate

Merits 24

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2014, 01:57:49 PM »

The trouble there is how to create the catalyst that will push them both over the edge....

EMAIL AT
alnewman94@gmail.com
thank you
darklord

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2014, 02:59:52 PM »

You can do it, I have no doubt. Cheesy
LittleGamerGal
Graduate

Merits 24

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2014, 03:01:41 PM »

Betty Grove had been a very successful real estate broker, earning awards on both state and national levels. She had worked alone, taking commissions every now and then, often traveling to different states to help fellow real estate brokers settle difficult deals. By 55 she had saved up enough to live quite happy without having to go back into the work force. She had no regrets about the decisions she made over the years. Though thinking back she felt she should have maybe taken more time raising Jeremiah instead of furthering her career...Shaking her head she banished the thought. No she worked hard to make sure people would not view her as another pathetic single mother, and she was not going to start letting that happen now.
Sighing she finished getting ready for an outing with some old friends when she heard a loud shout that sounded like "No!" Come from Jeremiahs room.
"What is going on in there?"
Betty wondered as she went and knocked on his door. There was no response so she opened the door and came in. Nothing looked out of place, Jeremiah had always been a neat boy even when he was younger. She was just about to turn to leave when she heard the shower turn on and Jeremiah say in a choked voice.
 "I don't want that, i can't want that...its wrong....wrong."
Betty slowly left her sons room and continued with her preparations to leave.
"Is this one of those things that fall into the category of 'boys will be boys?'"
She thought as she headed out the door and into the waiting car of her close friend.
"Either way it doesn't matter, he can take care of himself as long as he keeps a good image."

EMAIL AT
alnewman94@gmail.com
thank you
darklord

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2014, 03:18:56 PM »

Another nice update.   Adding the mother was a good touch
LittleGamerGal
Graduate

Merits 24

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2014, 03:43:52 PM »

She becomes very important later.  Grin

EMAIL AT
alnewman94@gmail.com
thank you
LittleGamerGal
Graduate

Merits 24

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2014, 09:05:03 PM »

Jeremiah waited in his car in front of the mall for five whole minutes before gaining the courage to get out and meet Abby inside.
"You can do this Jeremiah, its just Abby. Just plain, safe, cute Abby. There is nothing to wor---ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!"
Jeremiah thought as he glanced over at Abby standing by the ticket booth. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, gone were the light colors and long skirts. In their place were a red semi-see through top that he wanted to rip off her then and there. And a black leather mini that made her short legs look very long, accented by three inch heels.
A thought came to mind..a horrible...terrible...delicious thought that took hold of him and wouldn't let go. He stood before her now, looking down at her tits from the loose opening of her top.
"Jeremiah! I was worried you weren't going to come. Its already---."
"Shut up Abby. Stop talking and push your shoulders back and stand up straight."
 Jeremiah interrupted her in a clipped tone.  As he stared at her breasts he decided he should show Abby just what happens to girls who dress like sluts.
"Come with me Abby, i have plans for you."
"What are you talking about Jeremiah? I thought we were going to see a movie."
"I have another interesting idea. I think you will like it."

EMAIL AT
alnewman94@gmail.com
thank you
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: