Author Topic: Sexual Abuse??? I doubt it!  (Read 4758 times)

Offline Hometown Hero

• Sophomore
  • Merits 2
Re: Sexual Abuse??? I doubt it!
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2015, 09:50:13 PM »
A 16yo boy enjoying sex with his female teacher is as much a possibility as a 16yo girl enjoying sex with her male teacher (or the male-male / female-female varieties). As are the possibilities of abuse. Blackmailing for grades is but one of the many powers a teacher has over the students, whatever genders involved.

No I'm afraid they are not equally possible.  From the time a male is a teenage boy all the way through his 40's, the biological drive to has sex and reproduce is 10x stonger than even the females drive to nuture and protect their young immediately after birth.  At no time in a female's life does she ever have a biological need for sex that is anywhere near a males.

It's as basic as testosterone vs. estrogen.  The only 16 year old girls with a desire for sex anywhere close to that of their male counterparts, are girls who have been or are currently being sexually abused.

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2015, 12:32:54 PM »
Just my two cents worth here - age of consent has gotten older through time not younger. Girls were married off at 13 years of age in the 1850 - 1860's it crept up to 14 in the 1870's by 1900 the marrying age was about 18 or so and has stayed that way. In Oklahoma the age of consent is 16. However, a man over 21 can't fuck a girl under 18. I don't really understand all this - underage age prostitution is rampant and no one ever busted a john of mine for fucking me when I was a minor as a pedo. They just gave them the misdemeanor solicitation.
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

Offline Titi

• Junior
  • Merits 9
  • Surprise!
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2015, 09:18:03 AM »
A 16yo boy enjoying sex with his female teacher is as much a possibility as a 16yo girl enjoying sex with her male teacher (or the male-male / female-female varieties). As are the possibilities of abuse. Blackmailing for grades is but one of the many powers a teacher has over the students, whatever genders involved.

No I'm afraid they are not equally possible.  From the time a male is a teenage boy all the way through his 40's, the biological drive to has sex and reproduce is 10x stonger than even the females drive to nuture and protect their young immediately after birth.  At no time in a female's life does she ever have a biological need for sex that is anywhere near a males.

It's as basic as testosterone vs. estrogen.  The only 16 year old girls with a desire for sex anywhere close to that of their male counterparts, are girls who have been or are currently being sexually abused.

While male and female sex drives may be different (though I have never seen any research stating so, and it varies widely within gender groups), enjoying sex is something both genders do quite equally.

Offline phtlc

• Senior
  • Merits 20
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2015, 01:28:48 AM »
Fuck! How come this never happened to me! Very Jealous!
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Ravishu forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch

9ismine
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2015, 01:32:05 AM »
Fuck! How come this never happened to me! Very Jealous!
I was just thinking the same thing.

I had a professor/dept chair a couple of years ago and holy shit, I cannot count how many times I came thinking about him fucking me on his desk in his office.

Offline object_teen

• Freshman
  • Merits 6
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2015, 02:33:05 PM »
I agree there should be no age of consent. My experiences as a preteen didn't destroy my life although I know my views are extreme.

Most of all I wish sex between female students and male teachers was more acceptable. I knew girls in jr high who loved the idea of sleeping with a man in his twenties, thirties or even older. A few pursued those desires while underage.

Offline ForceU2Love

• Undergrad
  • Merits 17
  • Don't be surprised if you Want more when I'm done
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2015, 03:21:37 PM »
I agree there should be no age of consent. My experiences as a preteen didn't destroy my life although I know my views are extreme.

Most of all I wish sex between female students and male teachers was more acceptable. I knew girls in jr high who loved the idea of sleeping with a man in his twenties, thirties or even older. A few pursued those desires while underage.

I tend to agree.  The quality of the sex/connection/experience depends more on the chemistry than the age of the people involved.  Whether the same age or an age gap, the quality can be bad, ho hum or good!!

Offline 9Fan

• Graduate
  • Merits 15
  • Well, hello.
    • My Personal Blog
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2015, 09:23:03 PM »

I tend to agree.  The quality of the sex/connection/experience depends more on the chemistry than the age of the people involved.  Whether the same age or an age gap, the quality can be bad, ho hum or good!!

On some levels, and in regards to some elements, I agree with you all.  And honestly, there are several teachers across my educational life that I wish I could have bedded, and I would have done so with maturity and appreciation that would have exceeded my age at those points.

That said, I think that people like us are the exceptions that prove the rule of teachers and students not being the best, or even a good, idea for pairing.  Teenagers are fickle, impulsive, vengeful, and often inconsiderate people (some adults are, too, but I digress).  Now, throw in sex and all of its' volitality and unpredictability.

Yeah.  Plus, in my case, intelligence and maturity are big turn-ons.  So, frankly, anyone who still thinks they have a chance at a dream life with Justin Bieber or Taylor Lautner...is someone to back away from slow, in my book.  Never taking your eyes off of them...

But anyway.  Aside from that, there's the whole thing about the position being one of authority, and with that comes the possibility for abuse from both ends.  The student decides, if he/she finds the relationship unsatisfactory, to blackmail the teacher into a more improved situation.  The teacher decides to use their abilities to harass or stalk the student.  So on and so forth.
I'm an angelic demon...or a demonic angel.  Good and bad all at once.  Aren't we all?

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2015, 10:45:44 PM »
What gets me is the hypocritical outrage of some of the parents. "Oh my poor son....his innocence has been ripped away from him!" "She victimized my little boy!" "My son has been lost to me!"

Hey mom, come over here for a minute. What would you say if I told you, your little horndog of a son has banged nearly every girl on the block with two legs and a heartbeat? Ohhh, nothing to say now? Your son hasn't had innocence since he was 12, so there! And yeah he's a victim all right! He's the most popular boy in school now. Even the seniors are calling him up asking him, "Dude....how the fuck did you get her in the sack? I wanna know! You're my hero!" Yahhhh, don't mean to be THAT guy, but mom, shut your cakehole!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

AlwaysExposed
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2015, 06:17:15 PM »
Just as the possibility of a 'female student with male teacher' being not abuse shouldn't be ruled out either.

I totally agree. There have been at least two teachers I can think of that I wouldn't have minded action from  ;)

Offline pantherx
  • Junior
  • Merits 23
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2015, 10:10:48 PM »
What gets me is the hypocritical outrage of some of the parents. "Oh my poor son....his innocence has been ripped away from him!" "She victimized my little boy!" "My son has been lost to me!"

Hey mom, come over here for a minute. What would you say if I told you, your little horndog of a son has banged nearly every girl on the block with two legs and a heartbeat? Ohhh, nothing to say now? Your son hasn't had innocence since he was 12, so there! And yeah he's a victim all right! He's the most popular boy in school now. Even the seniors are calling him up asking him, "Dude....how the fuck did you get her in the sack? I wanna know! You're my hero!" Yahhhh, don't mean to be THAT guy, but mom, shut your cakehole!

Flip the genders and think through that comment.  It would be the same victim blaming that suggests that just because a girl is sexually active that she can't be raped or must have liked it. 

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2015, 10:57:40 PM »
The flip gender argument has been discussed here elsewhere already, as well as on our sister site KB.
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline PenitentGirl

• Junior
  • Merits 19
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2016, 05:09:24 PM »
I agree that swapping genders shouldn't matter. It comes from a still vastly male-oriented way of seeing the world, in which boys are always interested in sex and girls never are, in which the idea of a female overpowering a male is ludicrous, and in which female-on-male rape isn't even a possibility because, hey, if it gets hard, he wants it (and if it doesn't, he's a fag).

As most guys, I also somewhat cheer the young boys who are able to score with their hot female teachers (and regret not having had such experience myself), though the possibility of abuse can never be ruled out and should be investigated. Just as the possibility of a 'female student with male teacher' being not abuse shouldn't be ruled out either.

It sure is possible. Girls if anything are more perverted than boys their own age, we just have the veil of cultural innocence we can hide behind.

Offline Hometown Hero

• Sophomore
  • Merits 2
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2016, 12:03:15 AM »
A 16yo boy enjoying sex with his female teacher is as much a possibility as a 16yo girl enjoying sex with her male teacher (or the male-male / female-female varieties).

No it is not. You can try to force gender equality until you're blue in the face, but biology is an irrefutable fact.  Men are biologically motivated by a sex drive that starts at puberty and never really diminishes much at all for the rest of their lives.  If a man is healthy, sex is only trumped by thirst and starvation as biological needs, and the drive to have it is stronger than any by either sex by at least ten fold.  The closest drive a woman experiences with even remotely similar power is the maternal drive during pregnancy and immediately after giving birth, and even it pales in comparison to the man's drive for sex. 

The fact of the matter is that while many women need sex for different reasons, as far as a biological drive for it, women do not possess one outside of a minor one during ovulation. These are not my opinions but scientifically tested facts that exist to ensure the survival of our species and an assurance that our individual genes continue to live on through generations.

So it is nowhere near as likely that a 16 year old girl would be actively seeking out sex with a male teacher for the sake of sexual enjoyment, as it is for a 16 year old boy seeking out sex with a female teacher for that specific purpose.  It is because of this, that a double standard exists in this case and it very well should.

The manipulation involved in a male teacher with a female student is very different and far more likely to cause emotional damage than in a case like this one.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2016, 12:43:07 AM »
Hometown Hero, you're more like the Hometown Asshole. Shut up and stop talking like some loser from the Dark Ages. You have NO idea what you're talking about.  Once you get the facts and are ready to act like a gentlemen THEN we'll be happy to listen to you.
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown