Author Topic: Sexual Abuse??? I doubt it!  (Read 4745 times)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
Sexual Abuse??? I doubt it!
« on: October 02, 2014, 09:51:24 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/01/shelley-dufresne-teacher-sex-rachel-respess_n_5915244.html

yeah.....sounds like the poor guy was really being "abused"! More like being a lucky bastard who will be treated like royalty by his peers for the rest of his school days! Too bad two hot teachers have to suffer the consequences because he can't keep his mouth shut! But then again...don't know if I'd be able to either!  ;D
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

darklord
Re: Sexual Abuse??? I doubt it!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 04:30:09 AM »
Totally agree. I see very little sexual abuse here.

Offline 9Fan

• Graduate
  • Merits 15
  • Well, hello.
    • My Personal Blog
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 10:38:11 PM »
Like I said yesterday, I would have loved for this to happen with at least three of my high school teachers.

And I wouldn't have talked, either.  Maybe we'd have been busted some other way, but not from my mouth.

Unless my mouth was latched onto one of their pussies and making them scream with delight... 8)
I'm an angelic demon...or a demonic angel.  Good and bad all at once.  Aren't we all?

Offline Surreal

• Freshman
  • Merits 6
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 06:59:04 PM »
Is it abuse if the genders are changed? Mixed, such as a male and female teacher and a male student? What if the teachers are over 50 and not traditionally attractive?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 07:25:36 PM by Surreal »

darklord
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2014, 03:52:47 PM »
Interesting point Surreal. I am sure that would change the prospective of some

Offline pantherx
  • Junior
  • Merits 23
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2014, 09:11:03 AM »
If it had been two male teachers having sex with a 16 year old girl, nobody would be saying it wasn't abuse because she liked the attention from older men.  It would be two perverts taking advantage of a young, naive girl.  Swapping the genders does not make it okay.

Offline Surreal

• Freshman
  • Merits 6
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2014, 04:21:00 PM »
If it had been two male teachers having sex with a 16 year old girl, nobody would be saying it wasn't abuse because she liked the attention from older men.  It would be two perverts taking advantage of a young, naive girl.  Swapping the genders does not make it okay.

I agree but my question is directed more to the reasons why it is accepted, cheered for, even something to desire if it is a 16 year old boy and a hot female teacher. If it had been a hot male teacher with the 16 year old boy, would it be abuse? Or the same hot female teacher with a 16 year old girl. What if the teacher is not considered sexy by the commercial thinking masses? Is it abuse if the teacher had been a significantly older female or male, say 55 or 60 with thinning hair, yellow teeth and a gravity challenged or plush physique?

As a fantasy from my older self, I can imagine and enjoy any of the above scenarios but speaking as a mother, I would be lugging a shovel and a bag of lime on the way to someones house if it had been my child. My husband does not agree and would have been excited and cheering if it happened to our son, but not if it was our daughter. However, he has been unable to successfully to defend his position so I opened it up for further discussion :)

Surreal

Offline WngdBeast
  • Undergrad
  • Merits 22
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2014, 04:47:15 PM »
Feminist phrase to keep in mind.  "Patriarchy hurts men too."

Males are assumed to like tough and dirty things and to be always ready for sex.  This expectation doesn't allow for teen males to be pressured, intimidated, etc.  Tack on the male gaze assumption.  As a result, the fantasy of getting sex is given privilege over the reality.

Another example is a survey that stated a percentage of men felt pressured, by women, into sex that they didn't want.  I learned about that survey from Real Time where Bill Maher considered the base concept laughable and I felt the need to tell Bill Maher to go fuck himself.

Offline Tinkerbell

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 333
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2015, 02:09:48 PM »
All this stuff is caused by the "Age of Consent"
doctrine left over from Victorian England. I mean,
a girl or boy is seventeen years, three hundred
sixty four days, twenty-three hours and 59
minutes old, and they're a CHILD, and even
fantasizing about fantasizing about them is the
WORST SIN. Then the clock strikes, and they're
eoghteen and you can fuck every hole and no
one says a word, unless it happens in a frat house.

To be in touch with reality today, the age of
consent ought to be like, fourteen, or maybe
less. I've had ten year olds asking me about
oral sex. Our culture hypersexualizes children,
and then we beat them, and each other, up when
it gets expressed.

Love,

Jamie

Offline jdrafts

• Undergrad
  • Merits 19
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2015, 02:45:51 AM »
How about no age of consent except perhaps puberty. If the child claims to have enjoyed the attention it should be handled on a case by case basis depending entirely on the the mental compentency of the child. Of course parents would have the right to tell children no sex while you live at home and cut them off and kick them out if they get pregnant or get a girl pregnant after all if a teen can consnet to sex they have no right to force their parents or anyone else (taxpayers) to bear the burden for their irresponsiblilty.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2015, 10:59:22 AM »
All this stuff is caused by the "Age of Consent"
doctrine left over from Victorian England. I mean,
a girl or boy is 17 years, 364 days, 23 hours & 59
minutes old, and they're a CHILD, and even
fantasizing about fantasizing about them is the
WORST SIN. Then the clock strikes, and they're
eighteen & you can fuck every hole & no
one says a word, unless it happens in a frat house.

To be in touch with reality today, the age of
consent ought to be like, 14, or maybe
less. I've had 10 year olds asking me about
oral sex. Our culture hypersexualizes children,
and then we beat them, and each other, up when
it gets expressed.

Love,

Jamie

"...unless it happens in a Frat House". I love how you throw College life into a comment. ;-)
I like ten for the age of consent. I found out about S - E - X before that, so a year later I was dreaming about some hot cougar taking my cherry... ;-)
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2015, 11:02:41 AM »
P.S. It never happened. :(

lol
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline pantherx
  • Junior
  • Merits 23
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2015, 10:34:56 PM »
How about no age of consent except perhaps puberty. If the child claims to have enjoyed the attention it should be handled on a case by case basis depending entirely on the the mental compentency of the child. Of course parents would have the right to tell children no sex while you live at home and cut them off and kick them out if they get pregnant or get a girl pregnant after all if a teen can consnet to sex they have no right to force their parents or anyone else (taxpayers) to bear the burden for their irresponsiblilty.

I'm not sure how you pinpoint "puberty" as a dividing line given that you don't wake up one day to discover you have a beard and a voice that dropped 4 octaves.  It's a gradual process over years. If we are going to go with puberty, then a twelve year old should also be allowed to drop out of school, drive a car, enter into legally binding contracts, join the military and go to adult prisons.  We don't give kids those freedoms/burdens because we recognize that the vast majority of kids up to a certain age aren't mentally or emotionally prepared to make those decisions.  Allowing a 13 year old to consent to sex with a guy in his thirties is a recipe for disaster as the teen is way too easily manipulated and likely will not be considering consequences down the road.  Children are inherently irresponsible, which is also why allowing parents to kick them out wouldn't work either.  Is a pregnant 13 year old really supposed to get a job that would support herself and a child?  Assuming child labor laws were thrown out, who is hiring someone with an 8th grade education and the obvious immaturity that comes with that age even before factoring in the obvious bad decision?  I realize that not everybody is emotionally fit to make decisions on their own at 18 and some are ready much earlier, but laws need to be more concrete so we fix an age and the 16-18 year old range which varies by state seems to be a perfectly reasonable range for the age of consent to be set. 

MamaMeadow
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2015, 01:00:23 AM »

-standing ovation-

Offline Titi

• Junior
  • Merits 9
  • Surprise!
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2015, 10:27:22 PM »
I agree that swapping genders shouldn't matter. It comes from a still vastly male-oriented way of seeing the world, in which boys are always interested in sex and girls never are, in which the idea of a female overpowering a male is ludicrous, and in which female-on-male rape isn't even a possibility because, hey, if it gets hard, he wants it (and if it doesn't, he's a fag).

A 16yo boy enjoying sex with his female teacher is as much a possibility as a 16yo girl enjoying sex with her male teacher (or the male-male / female-female varieties). As are the possibilities of abuse. Blackmailing for grades is but one of the many powers a teacher has over the students, whatever genders involved.

As most guys, I also somewhat cheer the young boys who are able to score with their hot female teachers (and regret not having had such experience myself), though the possibility of abuse can never be ruled out and should be investigated. Just as the possibility of a 'female student with male teacher' being not abuse shouldn't be ruled out either.