ravishu.com

April 25, 2017, 01:46:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 187,309 posts.
This forum contains 12,960 topics.
We have 16,417 registered users.
Please welcome okayneveryou, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Account Issues  (Read 591 times)
MonsterDesire
Campus Visitor

Merits 0

Ignore
« on: September 29, 2014, 02:23:57 PM »

Hey people that run this site, I’m in a bit of a bind. I had another account, but after my computer crashed I lost the password. I can’t access the account SunkenDreams. I would just forget it, but that's the same name that used on Rape Desires before it crashed. I like that name.

And lets face it MonsterDesire is a retarded name that I made up when I was really drunk the other day. It keeps on reminding me of a rapist cookie monster. Any way, can you guys maybe delete SunkenDreams, and I’ll just remake that Account?

If you can’t it’s not a big deal, but I’m definitely not posting under MonsterDesire, which means I’ll have to make yet another account. Which means there will be two accounts just not being used. That seems inefficient and wasteful.

Thanks for the help
MonsterDesire
Campus Visitor

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 02:27:39 PM »

In an unrelated note, the site won't let me search anything from the search box even though I have an account. Any Idea why this is happening?

Thanks
zokah
Dean
Masters Degree

Merits 92

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 07:24:51 AM »

5 posts are needed before you can use the search option.

If you choose to put your penis into a hornets nest be prepared to accept the consequences
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Lois
Dean
Masters Degree

Merits 296

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 09:02:11 AM »

Our search function eats up lots of resources, so we encourage people to use Google for searches.  Just include "Ravishu" in your search string.

Check your PMs for a new password.

So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities
SunkenDreams
Freshman

Merits 2

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 04:43:23 PM »

Back in Business!

Thanks for all the help
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: