Author Topic: She Saw Too Much  (Read 78063 times)

Offline lee265

• Undergrad
  • Merits 5
Re: She Saw Too Much
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2014, 04:30:04 PM »
When is the next part due out? It is good but unfinished.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1065
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2014, 01:39:34 AM »
More is on the way, lee!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline JDenton242
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2014, 01:19:09 PM »
I'm a newbie on here and you are quickly becoming my favourite author!

Offline OneofUsistheKiller
  • Freshman
  • Merits 3
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2014, 04:04:06 PM »
So amazing!  God, that is hot!

darklord
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2014, 08:04:41 PM »
Late in getting to this one, but man what a read. Excellent!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1065
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2014, 08:12:51 PM »
Do not despair folks! There is more on the way....very soon!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline sub.selene

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2014, 01:35:09 PM »
I'll have to keep an eye on this story. ;)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1065
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2014, 12:46:43 AM »
DAY 2:

Duke woke up and looked around. Beside him, the beautiful naked form of Rosie sprawled across the bed. He smiled as he thought about the fun time he, Donnie, Seth and Smitty had had with the teen girl the night before. The dried cum all over her body, even in her hair, was a testament to that.

Donnie was lying on the other side of Rosie, his arm draped across her back. He slowly woke up and looked around too. He spotted Duke and gave a big grin.
"Fuck, man! Ain't nothin' like waking up next to a hottie like this, huh?" he asked.
"Little slut took a lot of cock last night," Duke chuckled.

"Oh shit, she was fuckin' awesome!" said Donnie.
Duke slapped her across the ass. Rosie slowly stirred, lifting her head and trying to foucs her eyes. Her dark hair was plastered to her face and her eyes were bloodshot. She had never hurt and ached so much in her life.
"Time to wake up, princess!" Duke snapped.

"Where's Seth and Smitty?" asked Donnie.
"They went to one of the other bedrooms to crash," said Duke. There hadn't been enough room on Rosie's bed for them all to sleep there.
Duke and Donnie pulled Rosie off the bed and holding her up between them, took her to her ensuite bathroom. There was a shower in the bathroom. "Let's take this honey to the shower and get her cleaned up a bit."

"Fuck,' said Donnie. "Spoiled little bitch has got her own shower. Must be nice. I grew up in a shithole house with five kids and we had one bathroom for everyone!"

After letting her use the toilet, Duke climbed into the shower with Rosie and turned on the warm water. He helped lather her with soap, although it was mostly just a reason to run his hands all over the smooth skin of her teenage body.

After she was done shampooing and washing her hair, Donnie and Duke toweled her off. She felt a little more refreshed, but her body still hurt like hell.
"Let's go downstairs," said Duke.

As they entered the hallway, they saw Syl and Fingers coming out of Jeannie's bedroom. They too, had taken her to her shower and cleaned her up, washing all the filth and residue from the night before, off her body.
"Holy shit, she looks worse than Rosie here," said Duke.

"Let's just say, she's well broken in now!" Syl smiled. He stroked Jeannie's soft hair. "But she was a very good girl last night. She let Uncle Syl put his cock wherever he wanted!"
"You didn't give her much choice," remarked Fingers.

The men shared a laugh as the other four men came staggering out of the guest bedrooms. They were hung over, wiping sleep out of their eyes and all of them smelled strongly of stale booze and cigarettes.

They took the two girls downstairs and ran into Zane and Bennie at the bottom of the stairs. Monica was with them. Zane and Bennie had cleaned her up too, but the girls could see in her eyes, that it too had been a long brutal night for her. As Bennie and Zane had used her body over and over for their sick pleasures, Monica had tried to block out the sounds she could hear coming from upstairs. The muted screams and whimpers, the loud banging and thumping of the beds against the walls as the men performed their unspeakable, perverted acts on her daughters.

She had been totally powerless to help them, as Zane and Bennie's heavy, sweaty bodies had kept her pinned down on the bed, their hard cocks pounding in and out of her. Both men had fucked her like animals, taking turns on her, their own foul mouths sucking and licking on her tits. Her nipples were red and sore from being bitten.

"Well ladies, I believe it's breakfast time," said Zane. "We all did a lot of fucking last night, and now we're hungry. Get your asses in that kitchen and rustle us up some bacon and eggs!"

Zane and Syl went into the kitchen to keep an eye on the girls, while the other men wandered into the living room to watch tv and have a smoke. Monica didn't like that the men were stinking up her house with cigarette smoke, but she knew it would not be good to complain about it. They were obviously going to do whatever the hell they wanted anyway! She could hear the men swapping stories about how they had fucked the young girls the night before.

As Monica and the girls began to prepare a breakfast of eggs, bacon, sausages and waffles, Monica whispered to them. "I'm so sorry girls! We just need to do as they say until they decide to leave."
"Mommy.....I hurt a lot," Jeannie whimpered.
Zane smacked both of them across their asses with his bare hand. "Hey, no talkin'!"

Both of them immediately shut up and went to work setting the table. Soon breakfast was ready and everyone gathered in the dining room to eat. Monica and her daughters were made to kneel on the floor and the men gave them some of the food as well.
Jeannie and Rosie picked at the waffles and sausages they were given.

"Go on! Eat!" Duke barked at them.
"I-I'm not th-that hungry," said Rosie.

"I suggest you eat something," said Zane, stuffing a big slab of waffle in his mouth. "You're gonna need some strength for the workout we'll be giving you later today."
Looking apprehensively at each other, the two young girls began to eat. They knew whatever was going to happen to them that day.....it wouldn't be good! After everyone had eaten their fill, the girls and their mom were made to again clean up the dishes.

Zane had one of the men bring a dining room chair into the living room again. He yelled to Monica, "Hey, get your ass in here now and on that chair!"
Monica reluctantly obeyed and sat on the chair as Fingers and Bonzo began tying her up again, the same as the night before.

"OH......NOOOOOOO! PLEASE.......NO MORE!" she begged.

Zane slapped her hard, making her ears ring. "You shut up, mom! I ain't gonna want to repeat myself! You started this mess......now you're gonna put up with it!"
A gag was jammed in her mouth again, keeping her quiet.

"Rosie and Jeannie, you get your asses in here now too," he ordered.

As the two girls appeared in the entrance to the living room, Zane snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor.
"On your hands and knees! And crawl in here. You're our little bitches and little bitches don't walk, they crawl!"

Both Jeannie and Rosie got onto their hands and knees and crawled across the floor toward Zane. The men all loved watching as their little asses wiggled.
"Good job, girlies," said Zane. "Now, today we're gonna change things up a bit. Rosie, you stay right here on the floor. Jeannie, get on that couch, on all fours!"

He pointed to the same couch where Jeannie had been savagely violated the night before. Slowly, tears beginning to run down her cheeks, Jeannie climbed on the couch and assumed a position on her hands and knees.

"Okay now!" said Zane with authority. "Duke, you and your guys did Rosie last night. Today you are gonna do little sis.....right up the old turd-box! And Bennie, you can help 'em!"
Jeannie began bawling as she heard what was going to happen to her. She knew it meant more pain!

"But first....I'm gonna take a turn on her," said Zane.

Zane stripped off his underwear. None of the men had bothered to get dressed that morning. They figured they would not be in need of clothes for the day. He licked his lips as he climbed on the couch behind Jeannie and gazed at her cute little ass.

"UHHHHHHHHHH!" he grunted as he pushed the head of his cock into her tight anal opening. Zane knew it likely wasn't quite as tight as it had been the evening before, but it still felt damn good! He had never had his cock in a girl this young so it was a new experience for him. He slowly sunk his shaft into her turd tunnel and began to fuck her with slow strokes.

Ohhhhhh, the way her ass gripped his cock, he loved it! Zane sped up his thrusts, making the couch shake. Jeannie whimpered and squealed in pain. She had become a little more accustomed to having a cock in her ass, but it still hurt like hell. Zane's balls didn't last for long and soon he was shooting a load deep into Jeannie.

He was panting when he pulled out. "Goddamn, Syl! I can see why you like her so much," he remarked.
"Yeah, love that little ass of hers," Syl agreed.

As Zane got off the couch, Bennie took his place. He held Jeannie by the shoulders as he drove roughly into her.
"OWWWWAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!" she shrieked.

"Ohhhhhh, your mommy felt really good last night, Jeannie. But I gotta say, I think you're gonna be even better!" Bennie said as he started humping her ass.
He slid his hands underneath her and squeezed her tiny tits as his hips slapped against her.
Duke was knelt down on the floor beside Rosie, stroking her hair and nuzzling her neck. "Mmmmm, Rosie! Look at your little sis taking cock. Ain't you proud of her?"

"L-let her......go," Rosie whined.
"Oh, we can't do that," said Duke. "If we let her go, we'd only have you. Do you wanna take everyone's cocks by yourself?"
Rosie didn't reply. She just closed her eyes and wished these vile men would die.

Bennie let out an animalistic moan as he spurted cum into Jeannie's arse. A string of jizz dangled from the tip of his dick as he withdrew from her. He wiped his cock clean on a couch cushion.

Duke was ready to take his turn, his cock rock-hard. He breathed heavy as he slid hid himself inside Jeannie. He wriggled his hips to work himself inside her tight ass. Wow! This was something he had never had the opportunity to do before. Getting to fuck not just one sweet teenage hottie, but her sister as well!

Holding her tiny hips, Duke smashed his cock in and out of her stretched asshole.
"Holy fuck, boys! Rosie's got a damn nice little sister!"

His back arched, driving his rod deeper into the crying girl. Zane stood by Monica, continuing to ensure she watched every minute of her daughter's ordeal. He looked at the other men standing and sitting around the room, when a thought suddenly hit him.
"Hey mom, you ain't gonna be expecting any company today, are you?"

"N-no......no one sh-should be coming.....h-here.....as far as I know," Monica stammered.
Zane looked at Fingers, Gordo and Bonzo. "I think, to be on the safe side, that we better start posting a couple lookouts. The last thing we need is an unexpected visitor. I want two people upstairs, watching the road. You see anybody coming this way, let me know.....asap! We'll do it in shifts, so everyone will still get a turn with the girls."

"Okay, boss," said Fingers. He and Bonzo headed upstairs.
"What about phone calls, mom?" said Zane. "I shut your phone off. You gonna get lots of people looking for you, if you don't answer?"

"I-I told everyone at the office.......not to call or text.....unless it was an e-emergency. I t-told them.....it was my weekend alone.....w-with my daughters....and I-I di-didn't want to be d-disturbed."

"Well, that works out good then, doesn't it?" Zane smiled. "If anybody does show up.....we'll take care of them."

He turned back to the action on the couch. Duke had finished up on Jeannie, pulling out and depositing his cum on her back. Now Seth had mounted the petite girl and was giving her the hot meat up the ass. His hand was on the back of her head pushing her face down into the couch as his dick plowed in and out. Seth's pale white buttocks flexed as her tight anus stretched around his stiff pole. Seth liked to pull back so just the head of his cock was in her, then he'd drop his weight against her and feel his shaft fill her up.

He fucked away at the young girl, until he dumped his load onto her back. She collapsed on the couch as Seth pulled out of her. Her body was drenched in sweat and she wasn't sure how much more she could endure. But to answer her question, she felt another man climbing on the couch behind her. This time it was Donnie. He pulled her back up on her hands and knees and with one hard thrust, entered her ass.

He smacked her hard across the ass, making her body jerk.
"Yeah, move that ass," he laughed. He smacked her again before settling into a hard, steady assfuck.

Her shit tunnel was nicely lubricated now and he could fuck her with a minimum of effort. The walls of her ass still gripped him firmly though and made him grunt as he propelled his cock in and out. Faster and faster, he picked up speed, shoving Jeannie's body across the couch. She had to dig her hands into the cushions to keep from ending up on the floor.

Donnie was sweating like a racehorse when he finally came, shooting his load deep into her guts.
"Boy, that was fun!" he exclaimed as he stood up. "Guess it's your turn now, Smitty."

The ex-soldier stroked his rock-solid dick as he ran his hands across Jeannie's smooth ass. He rubbed his erection over her ass cheeks before plunging into her sore bumhole. She let out a small scream of agony.

Smitty pulled back and pushed in again, loving how his thick shaft was pushing her ass walls apart.
"Oh yeah......oh yeah...." he said. "Used to fuck lots of little girls like you over in Iraq."

He was right. He remembered many home invasions he had been in with his squad, always under the pretense of searching for weapons or Iraqi rebels. They'd drag the young daughters or wives into a bedroom and have their way. Anal rape was always a favorite too. The women or girls would always beg and plead for the soldiers to not impregnate them, so they would always end up being sodomized and forced to suck cock instead. Smitty knew if his superior officers knew even half of all the shit he and his men had pulled off in Iraq, he'd have been court-martialed and thrown into a military prison ages ago!

Smitty fucked her for several more minutes before his balls released a load of white goo into the young girl. Cum oozed out of her as he pulled out.
"Yeahhhh......awesome!" he huffed as he climbed off Jeannie.

Syl was having a great time watching the other men fuck Jeannie. He just sat in an armchair and stroked his cock the whole time.

"Okay Jeannie!" Zane barked. "We're done with you.....for now! You can crawl back over to your boyfriend, Syl. He's looking kinda lonely over there."
Zane looked over at Syl and grinned. Jeannie climbed off the couch and, slowly and painfully, crawled across the living room carpet to where Syl sat. He motioned for her to climb up into his lap.

"Rosie, you get your sweet little spick ass over here now. It's time for us to rip your pooper apart! Syl, your boys can help me and Bennie do her. You want a piece of her too?" said Zane.

"Nah,' said Syl. "I just want some more of my doll." He was running his left hand through her hair as he held her back against him and stroked her thighs with his other hand.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 12:51:52 AM by vile8r »

Offline wolfshark77
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 1
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2014, 05:50:10 PM »
Another great story.  Looking forward to reading more!

Offline 9Fan

• Graduate
  • Merits 15
  • Well, hello.
    • My Personal Blog
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2014, 05:54:28 PM »
I am really loving this story.  8)
I'm an angelic demon...or a demonic angel.  Good and bad all at once.  Aren't we all?

Offline Obiwan
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 1
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2014, 12:19:02 AM »
Story keeps getting better!

I have a suggestion for next part if vile8r is open to it - my idea is that Rosie finds an opening when the men are sleeping and tries to escape, call someone for help etc. Of course she is caught and doesn't succeed. And then the men decide to punish her, maybe by whipping her, using cigarettes on her tits etc, and then a series of brutal double and triple fucks till she passes out. That'll teach her.

Offline cambel74

• Junior
  • Merits 7
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2014, 07:15:46 AM »
Very talented writing and great story, thank you.

Offline OneofUsistheKiller
  • Freshman
  • Merits 3
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2014, 08:10:09 AM »
This is probably my favorite story on this site, it's so hot!  Can't wait for the next part!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1065
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2014, 10:57:58 AM »
Thank you, everyone for the comments. Our story continues.

"Smitty and Seth, you go upstairs and relieve Fingers and Bonzo, so they can come down and have a turn on Rosie. Gordo, I guess you get first go! Me and Bennie went first on Jeannie, so you go first on big sis."
Rosie buried her face in the couch. She had just seen what her sister went through, and now realized she was going to be subjected to the same ordeal. Her body quivered and shook with fear. Gordo got on the couch behind her. His heart was pounding with excitement at the prospect of getting to sink his cock into the pretty teen.

Ever since they had burst into the house, Gordo had been checking out the beautiful Latina girl, and just waiting for the chance to fuck her! Gordo could definitely see himself hitting on a hot girl like Rosie in a club, charming her into the sack. It was what he was known for. But having a piece of sweet cunt just given to him, was even better!
  Rosie let out a sharp scream as she felt Gordo's cock penetrate her ass. A stab of fire swept through her body. Gordo used the powerful muscles in his hips to begin plunging in and out of her luscious hole.

"AAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE........STOPPPPPPPPPPP!" Rosie bawled.
"Fuck her good!" yelled Duke. "She likes it hard!"
Duke smiled as he thought about the hard fucks he had given her the night before. He had really punished her tight teenage body!
Gordo's large hands were wrapped around Rosie's waist as he plowed her. He pulled her back against him with each thrust. Fucking Jeannie had been fun, but Rosie was even better.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" His whole body shuddered as his balls emptied into her. Gordo kept thrusting even as the last spurts of semen jetted inside her. Fingers and Bonzo were downstairs by this time and as Gordo got off the couch, Fingers took his place.

"Wow! Been waiting for a turn with this little wetback chick," Fingers said breathlessly, as he held her hips and pushed himself slowly inside her ass. The tightness was incredible and he almost felt like cumming right away. But he held on, as he started to fuck her with hard strokes.
Rosie gritted her teeth against the pain as she was impaled on the length of his fuck pole. Fingers shoved her face and her tits into the couch. He thrust repeatedly with long, deep strokes, deep into her guts.

"Oh baby, gonna ram your ass!" he said.

Faster and faster he fucked, until finally his body went stiff and he let out a deep groan. Zane knew he had just let a load go inside Rosie.
"Goddamn, that is a beautiful sight," Zane said to Monica as he stood beside her. "Your sweet-ass daughters taking cocks up the ass!"
Monica could say nothing with the spit-soaked gag in her mouth.

Fingers was immediately replaced  by Bonzo. The 25 year-old ran the entire length of his prong into her anus with one powerful thrust. Rosie screamed loudly, then her cries slowed, turned to grunts and low whimpers with each impact. Bonzo was bent right over her body, a handful of her silky dark hair wrapped in his fist as he raped her ass. The rest of the men watched as his cock slid back and forth, back and forth.

He continued to hump away as he spewed jism into her tender asspipe. Rosie felt sick to her stomach as she felt the wetness seeping into her guts. Bonzo wiped his slimy cock on the back of the couch as he got up off her.

"Shit, that girl has got an awesome ass!"

Zane had not been paying attention to what was going on with Syl and Jeannie. A smile crept across his face as he looked over to the other side of the living room. Syl had taken Jeannie over into a far corner by a large bookcase. He was on his knees and Jeannie was on her hands and knees in front of him. Syl was making the young girl lick all over his cock and balls. His fat shaft glistened with her saliva, her little pink tongue working its way back and forth along the length of it.

"Fuck, that's hot!" muttered Duke.
"Yep, Syl's having himself one helluva good time," said Zane.

As they continued to watch Syl, they saw him make Jeannie stop. His cock was now at full hardness, jutting up from under his gut. He pushed Jeannie onto her back and told her to spread her young legs. She submitted without protest and Syl settled himself between her thighs, slowly guiding his cock up inside her. Jeannie let out a loud gasp as Syl pulled back and stabbed his hard cock deeper into her tight cunt.

"Oh baby......oh baby.....yeah......gotta fuck my baby girl....." they could hear Syl muttering to himself.

Syl fucked her with long, slow strokes, obviously enjoying himself immensely. He lifted Jeannie's legs so they were straight up in the air at his sides. Leaning over, he began to lick and suck on her little bare feet. Syl ran his fat tongue along her soles and around her toes. He took some of her toes right in his mouth and sucked on them.

Jeannie cried out, with a look of disgust on her face. She tried to pull her feet away, but Syl held them tight.
"Mmmmmmm, these taste good!" said Syl and he went back to running his tongue across her feet as he worked his cock in and out of her.

Zane heard a squeal coming from Rosie and turned back to see what was happening with her. Bennie had mounted the lovely teen and was pounding her ass with furious, driving thrusts. Over and over, he battered into her quivering ass. His balls slapped against her soft flesh and his cock plunged in and out of her intestines. He let out a roar as he crammed his cock up to the hilt in her bowels.  He clutched her by the hips and slammed himself forward as he came hard inside her.

Bennie had beads of sweat running down his face as he pulled his cock out of her ass, cum and small flecks of shit and blood, stuck to it.
"Man, you nailed her hard!" said Duke.

"You owned that ass!" said Gordo.
Now it was Zane's turn. Kneeling on the couch behind Rosie, Zane ran his hands across the smooth, creamy flesh of her buttocks. Dazed and in shock, Rosie didn't resist as he began shoving himself up inside her.

"Uuuuhhhhhh....ohhhh....." Rosie groaned as she felt Zane penetrating into her ass. "Uuuhhh...uuuhhh...uuuhhh....p-please....oohhh....p-please st-stop....uuuhhh."

Zane simply ignored her pleas as he bucked his hips forward and felt his cock satisfyingly sink into her. The men all grinned as they watched Zane begin fucking the little bitch in the ass. They laughed at the grimace of pain on Rosie's face as Zane pounded viciously into her bowels. Rosie ground her teeth together and her entire body quivered under Zane's assault. He drove faster and harder into her, approaching orgasm.

"Ohhh G-God! Ohhh G-God n-no m-more! P-please get o-out of m-me! Ohh p-please! " Rosie pleaded between sobs.

Zane was driving into Rosie ferociously, grinding her against the couch. He was tearing her insides with evil delight, enjoying having her crying and shivering helplessly under him. Zane began to groan in her ear as once again she felt her insides being sprayed with cum. Zane kept pumping until he had emptied his balls completely into Rosie's ass.

Zane lifted himself off of Rosie, his penis withdrawing from her bowels.
Rosie lay unmoving on her stomach, her legs still spread, cum and blood leaking from her ravaged asshole.

Zane looked down at Rosie, thoroughly satisfied with himself and the hard ass-fucking he had given to the high school girl.

Meanwhile, Syl had stopped licking and sucking on Jeannie's cute feet and toes. He slipped his arms under Jeannie's knees, lifting them so her legs were draped over his shoulders. He pressed her thighs forward, penetrating her more deeply due to the position of her legs.

"N-noooo....uuuhhh...uuuhhh...Ohh nnooooo....uuuhhh...uuuhhh," Jeannie moaned with each inward thrust as Syl filled her insides with his rock hard penis. He began putting his weight on the back of Jeannie's legs, forcing her thighs towards her chest as he slowly stroked himself in and out of her. As he put more of his weight on the back of her legs, forcing her thighs ever nearer her chest, he caused her ass to lift off the ground, allowing him to penetrate ever deeper into her ravaged body. Jeannie continued moaning with each penetration of her small body, feeling like Syl was splitting her in half.

Monica had been unable to do anything, but scream into her gag, as she watched both Rosie and Jeannie be horribly violated by the gang. It was such a disgusting sight to see Syl humping away on top of the petite form of Jeannie.

Slobber dripped from his mouth as he came inside her, making Jeannie cry out in dismay. Syl loved it when he came inside a young girl. It was his way of leaving his mark, of letting her know that she belonged to him now. That not only had his cock been inside her, but now his seed as well.

Zane waited until Syl finished up, then made Jeannie and Rosie get back on their hands and knees again. He made them crawl over in front of their mother again.

"You know, if you need a new garage to park your car in, your girls here got two wide-open asses you can probably use!" he told Monica.
The men in the room roared with laughter. The girls hung their heads in shame, not able to look at their mom.

Zane continued his humiliation. "Rosie, I can bet with a body like what you got, you're likely pretty popular in school already. But now you've got some competition."
He looked over at Jeannie.

"You there, little sweet thing, in two days you've taken 10 guys up your ass. Quite the accomplishment for a 13 year-old! That gets around school, I can guarantee you're gonna be pretty popular! Even more than your slut sister."

"But we've been neglecting mom. Just making her sit there and watch! That ain't no fun! I think it's time we let her get in on the action too. Gordo and Bonzo, untie her!"

As Gordo and Bonzo untied Monica's ropes, Zane made Rosie crawl back over to the couch.
"Get on there and get on your back," he instructed. "And spread them awesome legs nice and wide!"

"What are we gonna do now, boss?" Duke asked excitedly. "We gonna fuck Rosie some more? Mom too?"

"Patience!" laughed Zane. "Much as I know you wanna get your cock in both of them, Duke, you just gotta wait. We got lots of time. First we're gonna let them entertain us for a bit. Don't you need to give your balls a rest?"

"Yeah," Duke agreed. "I guess you're right, boss. Just that when I see Rosie there on the couch, showing off that sweet cunt, all I can think about is fucking it more!"

"Amen to that!' said Donnie.

"You boys just sit back and enjoy the show," said Zane. He turned to Monica. "Yesterday, we watched Rosie lick mom's fuckbox and get it all juicy. Today, Mom's gonna return the favor!"

Monica gave Zane a look of apprehension. "I-I can't......do that!"

"Whaddaya mean you can't? You got a fucking tongue! Now start lickin' twat!" yelled Zane. He pushed Monica's head down between Rosie's legs.
"Get lickin' or we'll fuck little sis until she can't walk!"

Monica began to lap at her teen daughter's pussy, Zane's hand on the back of her head.

"That feel good, honey?" Duke asked Rosie. "Mom's tongue all over your sweet pussy lips?"

Rosie had closed her eyes tightly as tears rolled down her cheeks. She realized these men had no end to their sick games.

"Come on, mom," Zane growled. "I don't just wanna see you lickin', get that tongue right inside her!"

"Yeah!" said Fingers. "Let's see ya tongue-fuck your daughter!"

Monica tried to ignore the lewd comments of the despicable men as she pushed her tongue deeper into Rosie.

Rosie's body suddenly bucked involuntarily as she responded to the sensations of Monica's warm tongue rolling inside her pussy.

"N-n-n-noooooo! Noooooooo!" Rosie whimpered as she tried to resist her body's natural reactions.

"Oh yeah!" said Zane, feeling his cock growing harder. "That's it mom! Keep goin'! Rosie's liking it now!"

Rosie dug her hands into the couch and tried to stop her hips from grinding up into her mom's face. She felt Monica's tongue darting in and out of her increasingly wet hole. She twisted and squirmed as she fought the waves of pleasure beginning to surge through her body. Monica struggled to catch her breath as Zane kept her face pressed firmly into Rosie's crotch.

"Suck her clit!" he ordered.

Monica pulled the tender button of flesh into her mouth. Rosie let out a loud squeal as her body went into overload, feeling her mom's warm mouth on her sensitive clit.
She couldn't hold back and she bucked and bounced her hips on the couch as she was rocked with a powerful orgasm. Tears of shame rolled down her face.

"Now that's what we like to see," chuckled Duke. "What a display of motherly love!"

"It warms the heart," Zane sneered. "Okay, mom, you got Rosie off. Now let's see what you can go do with Jeannie."

Jeannie had been made to kneel on the floor at Syl's feet and watch her mom and her big sister this whole time. Now Rosie was pulled off the couch and Zane made Jeannie take her place.

"Get those legs spread! Now mama, get to work on that sweet honeypot," said Zane.

Duke made Rosie kneel beside him as they watched the new performance on the  couch. Jeannie tried to squirm and scoot away as Monica had her face pushed in between her baby girl's legs.

"Hold still or we'll tie you down!" Zane snarled.

Syl sat in a chair again, stroking his cock as he watched Monica push her tongue inside Jeannie. "Wow! That is so......so.....hot!" he mumbled to himself.

Monica gagged a little as she tasted the residual cum that was still inside Jeannie from Syl. Not that she hadn't had cum in her mouth already, but knowing it was from the man who had raped her little girl was especially disgusting. In and out, in and out, her tongue pushed into Jeannie's tight channel. Monica rolled her thumb over Jeannie's little clit. Jeannie's body shuddered and quivered with sensations of pleasure.

She knew it wasn't right, but her body betrayed her, telling her it was okay to feel this way. She tried to hold her hand over her mouth to muffle her moans of enjoyment. As her mom's tongue rolled around inside her, she could feel herself becoming moist. Monica lapped up the droplets of pussy juice oozing from her teen daughter as she silently cursed Zane for forcing her to do this.

Jeannie's breaths became ragged and her body went rigid. She felt intensely warm as an orgasm rolled through her body.

"Uhhhhhhhhh......uhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned, powerless to stop the sounds escaping from her lips. Her whole body went limp.

"Damn, you're good!" said Zane as he let Monica come up for air. "But I see by the clock that we're past lunchtime, and my stomach is telling me it's time to eat. So howzabout you and the girls go make some lunch for us?"
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 11:02:05 AM by vile8r »

Offline Kawaiicumshot666

• Freshman
  • Merits 2
  • Me.
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2014, 04:42:41 AM »
I've become quite amazed at your ability to keep me wanting more with this story. Please, for the love of all things pleasurable... DON'T STOP!  :emot_thedrool.gif:

I'm so infatuated... no... I'm in LOVE with this. :)
Only The One That Hurts You Can Make You Feel Better.
Only The One That Inflicts Pain Can Take It Away.