Author Topic: LustyBooks.com - Thousands of Rape/BDSM/Incest/Erotica ebooks for FREE!  (Read 44432 times)

Offline lustybooks

• Freshman
  • Merits 3
    • http://lustybooks.com/
Hey guys!

I am the webmaster of Lusty Books - the largest erotica archive on planet earth!

I had been an ardent admirer of golden age erotic novels for as long as I can remember. I had always wanted to give back to the community - hence the lustybooks.com project was born.

All adult ebooks and classic novels on LustyBooks.com are absolutely FREE for all to read online. That's right - FREE as in no-strings-attached FREE!

In the future, we will enhance the website with downloadable EPUB, MOBI, PDF of all vintage adult ebooks. To cover maintenance charges, we may require a small token fee - but the online ebooks will always be FREE for all!

You are all cordially welcome to LustyBooks!

Offline Raymond Pist
  • Troll
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits -10
Re: LustyBooks.com - Thousands of Rape/BDSM/Incest/Erotica ebooks for FREE!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 12:00:02 PM »
LOTS of stuff!
A collection that large needs a searchable database though.
That would be a nice addition.
---Ray
A good library contains something to offend everyone. But the only thing that should be universally offensive to all people are threats of censorship. Silencing those with whom you disagree is not an argument; it's a sign that you have lost the argument, and cannot compete in the marketplace of ideas. There is no greater admission of weakness.

Offline toh993h
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 1
Re: LustyBooks.com website
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 09:18:27 AM »
Hi there:

Really glad to have found you.  I've been a regular visitor to the LustyBooks website for the last few months, but I noticed this week that there appears to be a problem with the site. My browser can't find the server.  Are you still - pardon the phrase - up and running?  Love to hear back from you.  Thanks XX

Offline hilbertriemann
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 09:58:31 PM »
I too have used the lustybook.com site for the last several months....and now I cannot access it.  What happened??
The introduction to this site claims the books are available and there will be enhancements...is the site under repair??

Offline debbie20

• Freshman
  • Merits 17
  • Hi I’m Deb, Nice to meet everyone here.
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2014, 05:42:14 AM »
Love the site.  I can't access anymore.
Letting yourself be free & open ❤️

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2015, 09:41:13 AM »
The site is back.  An awesome resource!
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline lustybooks

• Freshman
  • Merits 3
    • http://lustybooks.com/
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2015, 03:06:46 AM »
LustyBooks.com is back online folks!
Sorry for the disruption. We had some hosting related issues. All issues have been solved.
Enjoy!  :emot_kiss.gif: :emot_kiss.gif: :emot_kiss.gif:

Offline markovac
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2015, 08:51:32 AM »
Hey there, thanks for having the site back, I'm a huge fan of vintage erotica, however I have a small problem transferring it into the modern times; I can't download any of them in either .epub or .mobi format. Is this broken or am I being an idiot and missing something obvious?

I have adblock plus and noscript installed, but they're disabled for lustybooks.com

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
Contact them on the Lustybooks site.
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline Davidswill

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
Years ago i read "Tara of the Twilight". I would love to read it again.

Offline userone
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
Like the site, many many books to read. Not in epub or mobi however, but the online reading is ok!

Offline Sam
  • Graduate
  • Merits 35
Just discovered this post...and link...thanks a lot! :D

Offline Atorado18
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2020, 08:18:09 AM »
Website is down - it says domain has expired
I hope this great library to be back once again soon
Thank you for your wonderful job