Author Topic: Not The Perfect Guy  (Read 14086 times)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1091
Not The Perfect Guy
« on: July 30, 2014, 10:58:55 PM »
WARNING!    You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non-consensual sex.  This particular story features characters under the age of 18.  If you do not like such stories, please stop reading. This story is all fiction and no characters in it are meant to resemble any real person.  If you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. The people who commit rape are despised everywhere. No one is being hurt, and this is pure fantasy

Not The Perfect Guy

A story by Vile8r

Rachelle Lewis looked out the window of her mom's car as they pulled up in front of the school. She had never been so nervous in all her life. Going to a new school couldn't be that bad...could it?
  The pretty 16 year-old had lived all her life in the town of Beddington. It was not a small town, but it wasn't really big either. About 10,000 people. All of her friends lived there and life had been good. Rachelle had been in sports and had been a very popular girl at her school.

Her father worked in the sales department of a large furniture-making company in Beddington. It was one of the town's main employers. And it was the reason Rachelle now found herself at a new school in Port City.

Rachelle knew her father had been looking for a promotion. He had been working for the company for nearly 15 years and he knew he was due for it.
Then one Friday evening, while Rachelle and her family were having supper, her father made the announcement!

"I have good news....and bad news!" he said.

He gave the good news first. Yes, he had finally gotten his promotion. He was the new vice-president in charge of sales! It came with a sizable increase in salary, and to celebrate, he was taking the whole family to Hawaii for a vacation!
  Rachelle, her younger sister Danielle, and her little brother Ryan, were ecstatic. They were very excited to go to Hawaii!

Then her dad dropped the bad news part. His promotion meant that he would no longer be working at the office in Beddington. He was being transferred to the head office in Port City, a hundred miles away. The Lewis family had to move!

Rachelle's life fell apart in one fell swoop. It was incomprehensible to have to leave her school and all her friends she had grown up with and start all over. She cried for days.
  Her father had sympathized but he tried to explain to her that she should look at it as a part of growing up. He also explained that it was a great opportunity for the whole family and it was going to mean a better life for all of them. It could be a whole new adventure for her!
Right! thought Rachelle cynically. My life is destroyed! Oh yeah, that's a fun adventure!

The family went on their vacation to Hawaii and it was an awesome time. Rachelle thoroughly enjoyed herself! Then, after they returned home, came the nasty business of moving. Rachelle said her tearful good-byes to her friends and told them she would come back to visit as often as she could.

Rachelle was pleasantly surprised when she saw their new house in Port City. It was in a very nice upper-class neighbourhood and was well over twice the size of their old home in Beddington. She had a huge new second-floor bedroom and her parents even bought her a new queen-sized bed for it.
  They had a big backyard and her father talked about maybe even installing a pool. So, perhaps things weren't going to be as bad as Rachelle originally thought. And on the up-side, well, she was in Port City now!
  There would be way more things to do. She could go to more concerts and there would be way more malls to check out! Beddington only had one mall and it was kind of a crappy one at that.

But Rachelle still had to deal with starting at a new school and being the new girl. There was a high school just a couple blocks from their house, which was okay. She wouldn't have to ride a bus anyway!

Now here she was, looking up at the front of the intimidating three-storey building. So, this was it! H.R. Taylor Composite High School!

"What's the matter, dear?" her mother asked, placing her hand on Rachelle's arm.

"I don't wanna do this," said Rachelle.  "I've never had to be the new kid."

"Oh, it's going to be fun. Your brother and sister were excited to be going to a new school. You should be too. Look at it as a new start. Think of all the new friends you'll make."

"I don't want new friends," Rachelle whined. "I want my old ones."

"Well, things change, and we have to change with them," her mother said in that patronizing tone mothers always use.  "In a couple weeks, it'll feel like you've been going here all your life."

"I doubt that," the teen muttered.

She turned and gave her mom a kiss on the cheek before she opened the car door and climbed out.

"Just give it your best, honey," her mom said. "Things will turn out for you."

"I hope so," said Rachelle, with a forced smile.

She began walking up the sidewalk to the school. Groups of students hanging around on the front steps turned briefly to look at her. A couple boys whistled as they spotted the dark-haired girl in her tight jeans.
  Rachelle smiled to herself. Well, I see the boys have noticed me already! 

Rachelle knew she was a pretty girl. She was 5'3", about 105 lb., and had what could best be described as a very nice body. She had long dark hair, in sort of an emo girl style, big blue eyes and a sweet smile.

She had a firm, petite body with small perky breasts and a cute little bubble-butt. Overall, Rachelle was a very attractive young girl.

Her first day of school at H.R. Comp. turned out to be not so bad. Rachelle fit in easier than she expected. The teachers all seemed pretty nice, except for Mr. Paisley in English who was sort of a creepy perv. But, Rachelle figured humorously, pretty well every school had to have at least one or two of those!
  By the end of the week, Rachelle had already made several new friends! One of them, a girl by the name of Tessa, lived not very far from Rachelle, and the two girls had begun walking with each other to and from school each day. It turned out Tessa had also moved to Port City from a small town a couple years ago. So they had some common ground.

Most surprising to Rachelle, she met a boy!

In Beddington, Rachelle had been a popular girl. A lot of boys asked her out on dates. Unfortunately, for her, it seemed most of the guys who were interested in her were guys she was not interested in. They were the creeps and losers who were only concerned with getting in her panties.
 Not that Rachelle was totally against that, it was just that if she was going to let someone in her panties, she wanted it to be someone she really liked! She didn't just want it to be some horny high school boy looking for bragging rights with his buddies that he'd nailed Rachelle Lewis.

This boy was something special! Or so Rachelle thought anyway. His name was Colin Iverson and he was 17, a year older than Rachelle. He was in her grade though, because he had been held back a year when he was younger.
  Colin was sort of a tall, gangly boy, with reddish-brown hair and green eyes. Although you could never really call him a pretty-boy, he had a mischievous twinkle in his eye and an infectious smile that made him irresistible to Rachelle. He reminded her of a younger Matthew McConaughey, the actor.

She met him that first day in school in her math class and he sat right across from her. His care-free attitude was an immediate turn-on to Rachelle, and she felt herself falling for him. He wasn't like any of the boys she knew back in Beddington. Later, at lunchtime, he had also sat with her in the cafeteria.

Tessa was a little more apprehensive about him.

"I know you think it's awesome that a guy likes you already when you just moved here," she said to Rachelle. "But just be careful around Colin. He's not all you might think he is."

"Why? What's wrong with him? He's so funny and cool!" said Rachelle.

"Yeah, he is cool and he's a lot of fun," Tessa agreed. "But I ve heard stories. He hangs around with some people who aren't exactly, well, nice."

Rachelle shrugged. "Oh, they can't be that bad. Don't worry, I've had enough losers hit on me to know when some guy is no good. And right now, I'm not seeing anything like that with Colin."

Tessa dropped the subject. Rachelle didn't say anything to her new friend, but it sort of sounded to her like maybe Tessa was a little jealous. Rachelle had known her share of losers in Beddington, and usually when she met a guy, she could feel a vibe about him that said whether or not he was a loser.
    She wasn't getting any of those kinds of vibes from Colin.

Rachelle and Colin began hanging around each other more and more. Colin began giving her rides home from school in his car, a purple 2012 Dodge Challenger.

"Wow! I LOVE your car!" she told him.

"Thanks,"  he replied. "My dad bought it for my 16th birthday."

"You're lucky!" Rachelle said. "I don't even have my driver's license yet, and my dad said I have to wait until I graduate before I can get a car."

"Well, you can ride with me anytime you want, Rachelle!"

After school, Rachelle spent hours sending him texts and chatting on the phone. Finally, about two weeks after they'd met, Colin popped the question. Would she like to go on a date with him?
 She didn't have to hesitate.

"Yes! I'd LOVE to go on a date!"

"Okay, then," he replied. "How about Friday night? About 8? We can go to a movie."

"Absolutely!" she cooed.

Rachelle was on Cloud 9 that afternoon as Colin dropped her off at her house after school. She felt so awesome when she was around him. It was hard to explain. Just a really great feeling that made her whole body tingle every time she saw him. Right from the top of her head, down to her toes.
   It was a tingle unlike any she had ever felt. Rachelle began to realize something. She didn't just like this guy. This was more than mere friendship. She was becoming sexually attracted to him!

In Beddington, Rachelle had been under a lot of peer pressure from her friends to have sex. You just weren't cool if you were a virgin in high school. But she had stuck to her guns. A lot of boys tried to get her to do it, but none of them had any luck.
  She considered her virginity a very precious thing. Rachelle didn't want to just give it out to the first guy who asked her to spread her legs, unlike a few of her friends. When a couple girls from her class became pregnant, that just made her all the more adamant that she was NOT going to let her life be ruined in that way.

That's not to say Rachelle was an angel. She might not have been interested in going all the way, but that didn't stop her from doing a little fooling around. There had been a few hands inside her panties and she had given out a few hand jobs. And when it came to oral sex, Rachelle was quite proud to say, she was no slouch! At least that was what the boys had said to her anyway!

Rachelle could barely contain herself as she announced to her parents at suppertime that she had been asked on a date. Her dad thought it was great that she was making such a good adjustment to life in Port City. They also liked it when she told them it was Colin who had asked her out.
    Her parents had both met Colin, and much to Rachelle's amazement, actually liked him. That was a big change from many of the boys who had asked her out in Beddington. Her father had called most of them hoodlums .

Friday night came and Rachelle was ready! She wore a cute little yellow sun dress that came down to about mid-thigh. It had spaghetti straps and a plunging front that showed off a fair bit of cleavage. On her feet she wore a pair of white sandals.
  Colin gave her a big smile as they got into his car, a purple 2012 Dodge Challenger.

"Wow, Rachelle! You look.....awesome!"

"Thanks, Colin! You re so sweet," said Rachelle as she leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek.

It was a perfect night. They went for burgers and fries, then to a movie. At the movie theatre, the two lovebirds snuggled up to each other, Colin placing his arm around her shoulders. Afterwards, they drove out to the edge of the city to a place called Lookout Point.
  It was high up on a hill that overlooked the entire city. They were able to gaze upon the lit-up skyline of Port City and watch the gorgeous sunset over the bay.

It didn't take long before the two of them were kissing and making out in the backseat of Colin's car. Colin's hand moved down to slide along the inside of Rachelle's silky smooth thigh. His heart pounded with anticipation as his hand disappeared under the hem of her short dress and into her panties. He felt her move her legs apart as she gave him access to her sweet honey pot.

His fingers tangled in her dark, neatly trimmed, cunt hair. Colin parted her swollen lips with his fingers and rubbed her rock-hard clit. She was sopping wet!
   Rachelle let out a deep, throaty, "Oooohhhh!" and began rocking her hips back and forth on his finger, pressing it harder against her clit. Colin soon felt her hands working on his zipper, and in no time her cool fingers were wrapped around the hot flesh of his cock.

Stroking his rock-hard member with one hand, she used the other to trace her fingernails over his glans. Rachelle knew that always drove the boys crazy. In response, Colin sank two fingers into her tight snatch and furiously finger-fucked her, driving her to the brink of orgasm.

"OH YES! YES!"

Her slick cunt juices coated his fingers and flowed over his hand. Colin kept up a steady rhythm, sending shudders pulsating through Rachelle's beautiful teen body.

Colin had dreamed about this moment since the day he met Rachelle. She was a great girl, but the one thing that had really attracted him, was her tight, firm body. She was the hottest girl Colin had ever went out with, and he was having the time of his life!

"OH GOD YES! I'M CUUMMIIINNG!" Rachelle squealed.

And cum she did. Her pussy clenched, tightening around his fingers until he thought they would break off. She arched her back, pressing her luscious tits against his face. Her entire body went stiff as a board for several long moments, then she collapsed against him, panting with exhaustion. Rachelle knew she had never came so hard in her life.
  The backseat of the car was filled with the scent of her moist sex. After several minutes she sat up again and, still shaking from the intensity of her climax, she reached down to grasp Colin s throbbing cock.

She beamed that heart-melting smile that Colin loved so much.

"Now....it's your turn..."

Colin leaned back on the seat as Rachelle s head dipped down between his legs, and took the entire length of his cock into her mouth. She locked her lips around the base of his prick and began long, slow, smooth strokes. Her vacuum suction was unreal as her tongue teased the underside of his dick head.
  Out of his mind with sheer pleasure, Colin wrapped his hands in Rachelle's silky black hair. His hips began thrusting involuntarily, pushing up into her face. Rachelle slurped and swallowed, coating Colin's cock with copious amounts of saliva.

Her small hand wrapped around his seven-inch shaft, stroking and tugging, while at the same time her tongue danced around the tip of his cock. Colin felt his balls contract and he knew he was passing the point of no return. Rachelle noticed too, and she took her mouth off him for a moment, looking up into his eyes.

"It's okay, babe," she whispered. "You can cum in my mouth."

Colin was blown away! He had NEVER had a girl say that to him before and especially not one as hot as Rachelle. He made several more thrusts, feeling her tongue bathing the head of his cock. His balls emptied and he began spurting thick globs of hot cum deep into her throat. Colin groaned loudly with the intensity of his orgasm.
  Rachelle squeezed his nuts, sucking every last drop of sperm from his rod. She continued swirling her tongue over the head of his prick for a couple minutes, then finally let go of his shrinking tool.

"I don't think my dick is going to work for a week after that," Colin said as he looked down at the sexy teen hottie. "Where the hell did you learn to do that?"

"You liked it, huh?" Again that sexy smile.

"Holy shit, I've never felt anything so.....intense!"

"It's just that you're such a great guy and you've made me feel so special...so I wanted to make you feel special."

Colin kissed her deeply, their tongues entwining.

"Shall we keep on going?" he asked hopefully. God, how he wanted to have his cock inside this little sweetie!

I'm sorry, it's our first time together and....I'm just not ready yet for that," explained Rachelle. "But....I can tell you this, Colin. After being with you, I think I'm closer to being ready than I've EVER been!"

That excited Colin. He knew it was only going to be a matter of time before he was buried balls deep in this cutie.

TO BE CONTINUED

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline lee265

• Undergrad
  • Merits 5
Re: Not The Perfect Guy
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 05:18:24 PM »
I like this so far. nice to see you back to writing too.

Offline Plaything
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 776
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 07:47:31 PM »
I agree, good to see you back to writing!  And, looking forward to more!   ;)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1091
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 09:39:42 PM »
Thank you lee and Plaything! Your comments are appreciated. Here is more.

The next day, Rachelle was walking on air. She and Tessa went to the mall to shop for some new clothes. The whole time, she talked and talked about her date with Colin.

"No guy has ever made me feel like Colin did last night!" she gushed.

"So.....are you gonna go all the way with him?" asked Tessa.

"I don't know!" said Rachelle biting her bottom lip."But I think it's gonna happen soon. I really think....he's the one!"

Tessa smiled. She didn't want to admit it......but she was just a little jealous. She wanted a boyfriend too, and several boys in her class were interested in her. But Tessa's parents were very conservative. They would not let her date until she was 18.
   She was also very shy and introverted. Not as outgoing as Rachelle. Therefore, she sort of had to live vicariously through her friends. Still, she didn't want to see them get hurt.

"Just be careful with him. Like I said before, he hangs with some people who aren't that nice."

"I've met a couple of his friends," Rachelle shot back. "They seemed okay to me."

"Yeah, well you haven't met ALL of his friends."

"Anyway Tessa, it doesn't really matter. I like Colin and he likes me, and I'm not gonna stop liking him just because, ohhhhh, he has a couple of friends that aren't nice!"  

Tessa didn't appreciate being mocked by Rachelle, but she just ignored it and changed the subject.

Over the next few weeks, Rachelle and Colin became practically inseparable. Any spare time they had at school, they were together, usually holding hands. Colin would pick up her and Tessa in the morning to give them a ride to school and then also drive them home after. He'd drop Tessa off first, so he and Rachelle had an opportunity to do a little necking at the end of her driveway when they'd reach her house.
   When they were apart, they were sending each other text messages constantly. In the evenings, Rachelle would Skype with him on her laptop. There was just a few odd things that sometimes puzzled Rachelle about him.

Once in a while, he would talk about having to meet a friend named Lennie. He would tell Rachelle he was going to be gone for an hour or so and she couldn't text him or anything. He'd always tell her he'd call her when he was back. And it seemed that whenever this Lennie called him, he just had to drop whatever he was doing and go.
   When Rachelle asked him questions about this Lennie character, Colin was rather evasive and would never give her a straight answer. All Rachelle really knew was that Lennie didn t go to their school, in fact, didn't go to school at all.
  It also puzzled Rachelle that Colin always had lots of money. He told her that he worked at his dad's business, but he would never tell her what that business was.
  One more thing that seemed odd, Colin had been to her house and met her family. Yet, whenever Rachelle suggested that she meet his parents, he always told her they weren't home. In fact, Rachelle didn't even know his address. Colin always just told her he lived a few blocks away. When Rachelle asked Tessa if she knew where he lived, Tessa had to tell her she didn't know either.

Yes, Colin Iverson was a bit of an enigma. But Rachelle wasn't too concerned. In her eyes, he was still a great guy and she was sure that as he got to know her better, he'd open up more about his own personal life.
   He treated her like a princess and he was awesome at making out. That was all Rachelle needed from him at the moment.

They had been on a few more dates together. Each date usually ended with them driving out to Lookout Point. What followed were intense make-out sessions.

Colin would explore Rachelle's sweet teen body with his hands and tongue. And Rachelle, well, the things that girl could do with her tongue and mouth on Colin's cock! She constantly amazed him.
  But, in spite of their torrid make-out sessions, Colin still hadn't made it to home plate yet. Rachelle kept saying she just needed a little more time. Colin said he understood, even though he wanted his cock inside her so badly, it ached! Things, however, were about to swing in his favor!
It was a weekend in late May. Rachelle had been doing some thinking. It was going to be the one-month anniversary of their first date. Rachelle knew the stuff she and Colin had been doing had been awesome.
  Colin could make her orgasm harder than any guy she had ever been with!
And she knew he was very pleased with the way she pleasured him. But Rachelle knew what Colin really wanted. The one thing she had been holding back from him, her virginity. She decided, that now, after officially dating for a whole month, it was time! She was going to let Colin go ALL the way!

He was picking her up that Friday evening to go to a concert. Rachelle s favorite singer, Katy Perry, was performing at the Port City Civic Center. Her dad, through his connections at work, was able to get her a pair of tickets. Fifth row from the stage! Rachelle was ecstatic.

She wore some tight denim shorts she had bought a few weeks earlier. She had already worn them for Colin once before....and he had loved them! Like she knew he would. Rachelle knew she looked awesome in them.
  Rachelle also wore a cute tank top and some brown sandals with heels

"Have fun, sweetie," said Mr. Lewis, as Rachelle headed out the door.

"I will Daddy." She blew him a kiss. "I'm gonna have lots of fun tonight!"

Colin was parked in the driveway in his sports car. His face lit up as he saw Rachelle bouncing down the front steps of her house.

"You look good, girl!" he said, as Rachelle got in on the passenger side. "Those shorts....they re something else!"

"I know," laughed Rachelle. She leaned over and gave Colin a kiss, then whispered in his ear. "And later tonight....I may let them come off....all the way!"
Colin picked up on her signal right away.

"You're....serious?" he asked with anticipation.

Rachelle looked at him and nodded slowly, biting her bottom lip.

Colin had a smile a mile wide. He leaned over and returned Rachelle's kiss.
 "Oh baby, you are not gonna regret it!"

The concert was a blast and they both had a great time. Their seats were fantastic, not that they spent that much time sitting in them. Colin felt like a million bucks with Rachelle at his side. He could see lots of guys checking her out in her tight shorts.
Check her out all you want, guys! He thought. Later tonight....I get to tap that!

As good as the concert was, neither Rachelle nor Colin could wait for it to be over. They didn't even wait for the last encore to be over and they were heading out to the parking lot to beat the rush.

Rachelle held his hand as they drove out to Lookout Point. It was usually about a 20 minute drive. That night, Colin did it in half the time!
  Colin pulled into his usual spot near a grove of trees. Rachelle's heart was pounding, she was so nervous. She couldn't believe she was actually going to do this.

As soon as the car was stopped, the two teens were all over each other. Kissing, groping, touching. Rachelle's fingers tugged at Colin's zipper and she plunged her hand inside his pants. Her slender fingers wrapped around his swollen shaft, stroking and massaging it.
  At the same time, Colin yanked open the snap on her shorts, his hand finding its way quickly into her panties. Colin's cock grew harder as he immediately felt the wetness inside. Rachelle let out a loud moan as he shoved two fingers inside her, her juices coating them.

Rachelle kissed the side of his neck and she whispered in his ear, "Oh....Colin....fuck me....please!"

She surprised herself, hearing herself say something like that. But she knew she was totally serious. She wanted Colin's cock inside of her!

Rachelle sat back in the seat and pulled her tank top off over her head. She reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra, letting it fall down onto the floor of the car. Putting her feet up on the dashboard, she slipped her shorts down off her slender hips and down her legs, kicking her boots off at the same time. She raised her hips to slide her sopping panties off too.
  Looking over at Colin, she saw he had shoved his seat all the way back and had pulled his pants and underwear off. His erect cock stood up straight between his legs.
  Immediately her head dipped between his legs. Her hot mouth closed around the tip and Colin raised his hips off the seat, letting out a loud sigh as her lips slid along the shaft. One hand stroked him as the other cupped and massaged his balls.
 Rachelle noisily slurped and lapped at his cock, coating it with her saliva. Then she stopped and climbed astride him. Rachelle kissed him deeply, her tongue plunging into his mouth.

"I'm r-ready!"she whispered with excitement.  

She waited for a few seconds as he was busily slipping on a condom. She knew, with the speed and competence he was using, that it wasn't the first time he'd put on a condom. But she didn't care if he'd been with other girls. Right now, he belonged to her!

Positioning herself over top of Colin, Rachelle reached down and guided him up to her pussy entrance. She let out a loud gasp as she felt the swollen head of his cock push inside her. Rachelle wriggled her hips as she took him inside her at the same time.
  Colin planted his feet on the car floor and reached with one hand behind him to grab onto the car seat. The other he used to wrap around her and pull her toward him by the small of her back. He raised up off the seat, and let out a loud sigh of pleasure as his dick pushed completely inside her.
  Rachelle gasped in pain and bit her lip as she felt Colin s cock force its way through her hymen. But before she knew it, she had a boy's cock inside her for the first time!

Colin used the leverage that he got from his feet on the floor and his hand on the seat, to begin pumping in and out of her in that position. It took some strength and balance, but his hand at the small of her back left her to enjoy the motion.
  He couldn't believe how tight she was! How good it felt having her sweet pussy wrapped around his shaft. It was the moment he had been waiting for! He was finally  getting to fuck Rachelle Lewis!
  Colin pumped into her slowly at first. Dropping his hips, holding her against his body with his hand, he thrust upwards into her.

Rachelle was trying to stop herself from screaming out her pleasure. She used his mouth to muffle every moan of pleasure that he was causing as his hips dropped and pumped his dick into her pussy.
The initial pain of his entry was subsiding and her vagina was stretching out to accommodate him. Colin grimaced as he felt her nails dig into his shoulders. He sped up, pumping his hips with short, efficient strokes, driving into her relentlessly.

The petite girl was easy to handle and Colin could lift her weight effortlessly with his hips. He began to push his dick into her harder than before, slowing the speed of his thrusts, but pumping harder. Colin moved powerfully inside her.
  Rachelle kissed him, then bit into his lower lip painfully as his hips slapped up against her.

"Ow, ow, ow!" Colin exclaimed. "Take it easy on me!"

"I'm....I'm sorry!" Rachelle replied breathlessly. "You just....you just feel...so good!"  

Colin rammed upward again. It caught Rachelle off balance and her whole body bounced. The upward surge had worked to toss her up his length and gravity brought her down impaling her weight on him.

"OH FUCK.....YESSSSSS!" she squealed.

She reached down and bit into his shoulder to keep herself from screaming. The pain made him stop for a moment.

Goddamn, this girl is a little wildcat!

Colin wanted to fuck her like he had never fucked a girl before. While he had stopped, Rachelle wriggled her hips, keeping herself pressed down on his cock. She rested her forehead on his, trying to take deep breaths.

"I'm going to cum!" she panted. Her dark hair had fallen across her face, partly concealing her eyes. Beads of perspiration ran down her face.

Colin had never felt so turned on in all his life, hearing a girl say that. He pulled his hips back and slammed into Rachelle again. He began a fast rhythm, with Rachelle pressing her hips down to meet his upward thrusts.

"YES! YES!" she yelled out.

She wrapped her arms around Colin's neck and pressed her whole body against him, her soft tits against his face. Her breaths came in ragged gasps and her body shuddered as she was caught in an intense orgasm. Colin kept driving his hips upwards, his own orgasm beginning to build as he felt Rachelle's intensely tight cunt clenching down on him.
  Fireworks exploded in his head as a deluge of cum raced up his shaft. It felt like his dick was never going to stop spasming inside her as he filled the condom to almost bursting.

"That was scary," she whispered to him. "I've never came so hard!"

"You were awesome, Rachelle!" said Colin, breathIessly.

Rachelle had lifted herself off Colin. He peeled the sticky condom off his dick and tossed it out the window.

"Oh, Colin, that was fantastic!" Rachelle whispered, kissing him on the side of the neck. They cuddled in the front seat of the car for a while, looking out at the stars. Rachelle could not get over the fact, she was no longer a virgin. She was now a woman!

The story starts a little slow but stay tuned. More will be happening soon!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 01:44:22 PM by vile8r »
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Plaything
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 776
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 10:09:31 PM »
No complaints . . .it's been good so far!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1091
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2014, 10:45:50 AM »
 "It was SO spectacular!" 

"Oh my God, girl! You are so lucky!" laughed Tessa.

"Well, I'm pretty stiff and sore today," Rachelle giggled. "Especially down there!" 
She pointed to her crotch.

It was now the Saturday afternoon after Rachelle's magical night with Colin and the two teen girls were hanging out in Rachelle's bedroom. Rachelle was still on Cloud Nine, giving Tessa all the juicy details of the night before.

"It just felt sooooo good!" said Rachelle. "I didn't want to ever stop! And Colin....wow, his cock was just so....so...."

Tessa interrupted her. "Okay.....that's enough information for now. I get the message! You had a really good time with Colin! So....are you seeing loverboy again tonight?"

Rachelle laid back on her bed in her t-shirt and jeans. She stared dreamily at the ceiling.

"I want to, but Colin said he was going to be busy. Said he had to go over to Lenny's. He said he might call me if it's not too late."

"Lenny Campbell, you mean?" asked Tessa.

"Yeah."

"Colin shouldn't hang around him. He's not a nice guy. I don't know why he likes him so much. He's like 22 years old! He's not even Colin's age."

"I know, and he does seem to spend a lot of time doing stuff for Lenny," said Rachelle. "But as long as he still spends time with me, I'm happy. Who am I to tell him who he can and can't hang out with?"

"Did you know Lenny has been in prison?" asked Tessa.

"For what?" Rachelle asked back.

"I don't really know, but my older brother went to school with him and he said Lenny Campbell has been trouble all his life. He gives me the creeps whenever I see him on the street. He stares at me."

"You should be happy a guy stares at you," Rachelle laughed. "You're cute!"

"It's not a nice kind of stare," Tessa replied. "It's the kind that makes my skin crawl."

"Oh, ALL guys look at girls like that," Rachelle scoffed. "I have pervs staring at me every time I go to the mall. I get used to it. As long as they know they can ONLY look, and not touch!"

"Well, if you ever met Lenny, you'd know what I'm talking about," said Tessa.

Rachelle had to admit that was another odd thing. Colin talked a lot about Lenny, but she had never actually met the man yet.

"Ah well, let's forget about it and go to the mall," Rachelle smiled. "I'll buy you a Booster Juice."
 "You're on!" replied Tessa, as the the two girls headed out the door of Rachelle s room.

Rachelle didn't get to see Colin that night, but he did come pick her up on Sunday afternoon. It was a beautiful, sunny afternoon and he had the top down on his car. Colin asked if she'd like to go hang out at the beach.

"Sure," she replied. "But only if we get to have some fun first, if you know what I mean?"
   Colin could see the playful glint in her pretty brown eyes and he didn t need any further explanation.

"You got it!" he replied, his voice heavy with excitement.

They drove out to Lookout Point and parked off the road in the shade of some big trees. As soon as the convertible came to a stop, they both climbed into the back seat, giggling like elementary school kids. Colin figured he broke a speed record, putting on his condom.
  Rachelle didn't even bother taking off her denim skirt. She bunched it up around her waist and slipped her panties off, then quickly pulled her tank top over her head, exposing her luscious tits. Colin pushed her smooth tanned thighs apart as he laid her down on the seat. No sooner did her back hit the seat, when she surged up with her hips, taking Colin completely inside her.
  Rachelle let out a small squeal of pain at first as she was still a little tender there from Friday night. But her pussy didn't take long to accommodate Colin's hard cock. He let out a loud sigh as he felt the tightness envelop him again.
  He had one foot on the floor, and one knee on the seat, with his dick buried inside her. He leaned forward a little and she started to circle her hips on him.

"Good Lord!" thought Colin. "This girl is a natural! She was born to fuck!"

Colin pumped in and out of her with force and speed. He pulled out and pumped back in when he was barely half out of her. Then he pulled back again more completely, the head of his cock almost slipping out, and pushed his hips toward her with more authority. This was only the second time he had had his cock in her and he was thoroughly enjoying it.
   He braced one hand against the backseat and the other on the back of the driver's seat. Squealing and moaning with pleasure, Rachelle pushed her hips off the seat and tried to push through him. Colin took it as permission to let go. He started pumping in and out of the sexy teen almost uncontrollably.

Colin felt the car shaking as his cock stroked in and out of her exquisitely tight cunt. Her firm, nubile body lifted up to meet his thrusts, her arms wrapped around his neck. Her head was thrown back and her mouth hung open. This was the most awesome girl he d ever fucked!
  Her pussy gripped him firmly until the pressure almost brought him to the edge of discomfort. Colin pulled back one last time, and pumped into her hard. Rachelle hit her orgasm as she started circling her hips and squeezing his dick with her muscles, milking his cock.
  Colin leaned down and kissed Rachelle on her lips. There was an explosion of sound out of his mouth as he lost his battle to hold it all inside. He ground his hips into her as she wrapped her arms around him and took everything he had to give.

They laid like that for a few minutes. Colin could feel her running her hands on his back and sides. Her beautiful 16 year-old body pressed against him. He finally straightened up and pulled out of her. He took the condom off and  tossed it out into the grass.
"Wow, that was fucking great!  said Colin, as he and Rachelle continued to snuggle in the backseat, looking up at the branches of the trees and the clear blue sky. Their bodies glistened with sweat.

"I could keep going all day," said Rachelle.

"Well, you better give me a few minutes to recharge," chuckled Colin.
He felt the same way too. He could fuck this gorgeous, little dark-haired fox until the sun went down! Rachelle moved down his body and he sucked in his breath as her tongue swirled around his tender balls.

"I'll help you get recharged again," she cooed.

Colin laid back and closed his eyes as Rachelle s soft lips caressed his soft cock. He felt her pull him inside her warm mouth and almost instantly he was hard again. Her hands rubbed along his chest as her head bobbed up and down on him.
   The next 10 minutes were spent stroking, licking, sucking and teasing his cock and balls. Colin almost blew another load as Rachelle teased the tip of his cock by slowly rubbing her hard nipples across it. But he managed to hold on.
   "Ready for another round?"  she asked him.

As soon as Colin had another condom on, Rachelle climbed up, straddling his waist. He was glad he had brought a whole box with him!

"Now, I'm gonna ride you good!" she said as she guided his hard dick up to her sopping love hole.
 "Ohhhh shit, yeah!" she exclaimed, as once more, his cock slid inside her tight pussy. She settled herself down onto him. Colin smiled to himself as he realized he had created a monster!

Over the next couple weeks, their sexual romps became a regular thing. Colin just couldn't get enough of the hot little teen, and Rachelle herself seemed almost insatiable. She'd had no idea that sex could be so much fun.
   They would even sneak out to Lookout Point during lunch hour at school to have a wild session of fucking. They experimented with different positions and it seemed Rachelle was pretty open to anything Colin suggested. Except for ONE thing!
  One night, Colin asked her if she'd consider anal sex, He was very aroused at the idea of shoving his cock in her sweet little pooper. Rachelle quickly put the kibosh on that.

"That is one thing that will not be happening....no how, no way!" she told him firmly. "Don't even ask again!"

Colin apologized and quickly dropped the subject. But other than that little episode, their relationship continued to blossom.

It was a Friday night and Colin came down the front steps of his house and walked towards his car. He was supposed to pick up Rachelle and take her out to see a movie. The movie, he could really care less about.
  It was what would happen after the movie that had Colin excited. He knew they'd end up going to Lookout Point, and he'd be burying his cock balls deep in the luscious hottie. He just couldn't get enough of her hot body and tight cunt.
   Colin had a feeling Rachelle was starting to think their relationship was becoming more than just hot sex in the backseat of his car. That concerned him a bit. He wasn't really interested in going into a long-term serious relationship.

He planned on getting out of Port City right after he graduated, and he didn't want to be tied down by a relationship with some girl. Rachelle was a sweet girl and all, but quite frankly, at the moment, Colin was only with her for the fucking!

Colin jumped as he heard the voice behind him. A figure stepped out from behind the hedge.

"Whatcha up to, Iverson? Gonna go bang your little high school girl tonight?"

Colin whipped around. "Lennie, what the fuck are you doing here?"

The figure in the shadows stepped out so Colin could see him easier in the dim evening light. Lennie Crawford stood around 5'10" and weighed about 200 lbs. He wasn't really muscular, but he was quite fit. He had short dark hair and a goatee. He had dark, intense eyes.

"Well, Iverson, can't I just stop by to say hi?" he asked.

"You never stop by someone's house for idle chat," Colin stated. "You always want something."

Lennie let out a low chuckle. "It seems you know me pretty good, Iverson. So if you know me so well, let me ask you something." 

"What?" Lennie's tone of voice was making Colin edgy.

"Why the fuck are you ripping me off?" Lennie snarled.

Colin began to feel drops of perspiration forming on his forehead.

"I-I don't kn-know what the hell you're t-talking about, Lennie."

Lennie shoved Colin roughly against the side of his car.

"You know exactly what I mean, you little piece of shit! I've been doing some figuring lately. What I've been giving you to sell, and the money I've been getting back for it, just aren't jiving! I know you're fucking skimming some off for yourself."

Colin had really started to sweat now. Lennie could see he was getting very nervous.

"O-okay! Yes! I did take a bit extra, but it wasn't that much, Lennie. And I was gonna pay it all back! I promise! But.....but...I just needed a bit of extra cash," Colin stammered.

"A bit of extra cash, Iverson?" Lennie spat. "I figure you've ripped me off for about two grand! That ain't a bit of extra cash! If you needed money so bad, why didn't you just ask me for some?"

"I-I didn't know what you'd say," replied Colin.

"Well, let me help you. This is what I'm gonna say. I want my fuckin' money....NOW!"

"I-I don't have it," Colin whimpered. "You have to give me some time....and....and I can get it for you."

"You have ONE week, dipshit!" Lennie growled, waving an index finger menacingly in front of Colin's face. "ONE week to get my money.....or there will be some shit happenin'! Got it?"

Colin slowly nodded. "Y-yes! I'll try to get the money for you, Lennie."

"No trying, Iverson! Fuckin' do it!" Lennie cuffed Colin across the back of his head before turning and walking away.
Colin's ears were ringing from the hard cuff as he watched Lennie leave. He suddenly realized his hands were shaking uncontrollably.
  He climbed into his car and sat there for a moment, waiting for his heart to stop pounding. He was in shit! BIG shit! And he didn't know how he was going to get out of it. He knew he couldn't let Rachelle find out.

Colin had been hiding a very dark secret from Rachelle. That secret being, that Colin was a drug dealer! He had been doing it for about two years now, making pretty lucrative cash from selling pot, ecstasy, roofies, and whatever else, to kids at his high school.
  Lennie Crawford had hung out in high school with Colin's older brother Paul. Colin just remembered that back then, Lennie was always in trouble for something. He was involved in drug dealing, stealing cars, breaking into peoples' houses, stuff like that. He was a real bad-ass!
  Right after high school, Lennie had ended up going to jail for awhile, but he was out after two years. And right back to his old ways! One day, Lennie recognized Colin on the street, and asked him if he was interested in making some money. Lennie had sold drugs when he was in high school, and he told Colin about the good money he could make. Colin was immediately interested!

So that was what he had been doing for the last two years. He had made pretty good money at it, and as an added perk, it helped him get laid. He didn't know what it was about girls, but they all seemed to like his bad boy image. He had been able to fuck several of the hottest girls in school, all because they knew he could get weed or "X" for them.
  Rachelle was one of the few girls he had banged, who didn't know about his little secret! And he planned on keeping it that way, for as long as he could anyway.
  But now Colin was in a situation that he didn't know how he was going to get out of. He had known it was a risky venture, trying to rip off Lennie and keep more money back from the drugs he sold.

It had always been a 60/40 split with him and Lennie. With Lennie getting the 60% and Colin getting the 40%. But Colin began to figure, he deserved a bigger cut. He knew Lennie would just laugh if he asked for more money, so Colin just started taking it.
  He naively believed at the time, that Lennie wouldn't even notice. Well, that theory had proved to be wrong. Now Lennie wanted his money back and Colin didn't have it! What the hell was he going to do?

Later that night, Colin and Rachelle were snuggled together in the backseat of his car. It felt good, her sweaty, naked body pressed against him. Colin could feel her small, hard nipples rubbing on his chest.
 "What's the matter, sweetie?" she asked. "You haven't seemed like yourself tonight. Is something wrong?"

"Nah," he said. "Nothing much. I just had a fight with my dad before I left home. He pissed me off."

"Yeah, parents are good at that , aren't they?" the dark-haired girl said.

"Well, I'll get over it," said Colin. "I always do."

"How about I help you take your mind off it?" Rachelle asked with a mischievous grin.

Colin watched as she started to slide down his body and felt her warm hand cup his balls. He laid back and relaxed as her soft mouth closed around his shaft. Yeah, she was right. This was definitely taking his mind off his problems as his cock was pulled into her mouth.
The week went by, and Colin didn't come anywhere close to getting his money for Lennie. He called in a couple loans he had with a few people at school, but it only amounted to $500. He knew there was NO way he could go to his parents for cash.
  He contemplated pawning a few things, like his laptop and the tv in his bedroom. But again, he wondered how he'd explain it to his parents when they noticed the stuff was missing. He knew Rachelle's family was rich, but asking her for money, would make her ask way too many questions.

Colin had decided that Lennie was just gonna have to accept the $500 he had now. He would explain to Lennie that he just needed more time. Surely, if Lennie saw he was at least making an effort to pay him back, things should be okay. Shouldn't they? Colin didn't realize how wrong he was!

It was Friday night again, and Colin decided he would just get away from town. If Lennie couldn't find him, he couldn't collect his money. He asked Rachelle if she'd like to go for a drive. She was more than happy to say yes.

"We're not going to Lookout Point tonight, though," he said.

"Oh? Where are you taking me then?" she asked playfully.

"I thought maybe we'd drive up towards Moose Lake. It's really nice there and it's a really nice evening. It'll be fun to see some new scenery."

"Sounds good to me!" she giggled as she climbed in the car.

Colin was loving her outfit she was wearing that night. Rachelle had on a pair of cute white short -shorts that really showed off her slender tanned legs, and a tight black tank top that hugged her firm, round tits. On her feet she wore a pair of brown leather boots.

Her long black hair hung loosely around her shoulders. Colin felt his cock growing hard instantly. He'd had a stressful week and hadn't been with Rachelle a lot. He wanted to fuck her hard!
  Rachelle was thinking the same things too. Colin had seemed so busy all week, whenever she wanted to spend time with him he was doing something. It had been a week since they'd last fucked, and Rachelle was horny. She needed Colin deep inside her.
  She blushed a little as she thought about it, but Rachelle knew she was moving beyond just wanting sex. She could feel that she was falling in love with him. She was unsure of his feelings for her, but she hoped he felt the same way.
  Rachelle held Colin's hand as they sped down the highway, her feet up on the dashboard, her long hair blowing in the wind. It was indeed a beautiful evening to be cruising in a convertible with the boy she loved. Little did she know, what a nightmare the night was about to become.

Offline Plaything
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 776
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2014, 01:06:29 PM »
Yep, I'm ready for some more!  Great story Vile!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1091
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2014, 06:15:38 PM »
I'll keep up your interest then, PT! Here is more.

Colin drove for about 25 miles as the highway wound through the beautiful hilly landscape north of Port City. He headed towards Moose Lake, a popular summer tourist area. Just before he got to the lake, he turned off the main highway and headed down a narrow gravel road. Large stands of pine and spruce trees lined the road. He drove a short way, then stopped the car. They were in a small clearing on a rise overlooking the serene waters of Moose Lake.

"Oh, Colin, it s beautiful!" gushed Rachelle. "How come you've never brought me here before?"

Colin shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, babe. But thought you might like to see it. I come here once in a while to get away from everything. It's so quiet and peaceful."

"Mmmmm, it is!" Rachelle agreed.

She leaned in to kiss Colin on the lips, her tongue flicking into his mouth.

"Ohhhh baby, I've wanted you ALL week," Colin whispered. His hand moved down to stroke her left thigh.

"I've wanted you too!" said Rachelle breathlessly.

The two young lovers began to climb into the backseat of the Challenger. Colin's cock was so hard, he was afraid he was gonna burst his zipper if he didn't get his pants off soon.
Lennie was not a happy camper. He had been driving around town in his old blue van for about an hour now, looking for Colin. Tonight was the night he was getting his money from the little prick, but it appeared Colin was nowhere to be found. He wasn't even answering his phone, which really pissed off Lennie. The little thieving bugger was avoiding him!

There was five other people in the van with Lennie. In the passenger seat, was his buddy, Marvin. Seated in the back were the other members of his gang. There was Duncan; Lyle; Craig; and Wenzel.
    Marvin was 23, just a year older than Lennie. Duncan and Lyle were both 20, Craig was 19. Wenzel was 18 and still attended high school.
  The whole bunch of them had been troublemakers all their lives. They came from the poorer neighborhoods of Port City, down towards the docks. Most had had rough upbringings that resulted in them being attracted towards a life of crime. It was how they ended up working for Lennie in his drug gang.

"So where is this Iverson punk?" asked Marvin.

"I don't know," snapped Lennie. "But when I do find him, he's gonna get his ass kicked! 'Specially if he ain't got my money!"

"We should go up to Lookout Point. He's probably up there banging that little Rachelle Lewis," said Wenzel. "Man, that girl is fuckin' sweet! Don't know how a douche like Iverson ended up with her."

Wenzel attended the same school as Colin and Rachelle and had had the pleasure of meeting her. Lennie hadn't personally met her but had seen her from a distance hanging out with Colin.

"Yeah, I hear she is a hottie," said Lennie.

They headed out of town, up the road to Lookout Point. Lennie, himself, didn't figure Colin was there. He knew Colin wouldn't be that stupid, if he was indeed avoiding Lennie, to go somewhere so obvious. And he was right. They drove past Lookout Point, but saw no one. At least not Colin, anyway.

"Well, I'm tired of looking for the little shit-smear," said Lennie. "Let's drive out to Moose Lake tonight and see if there's any parties going on. I'll track Iverson down later this weekend. He can't avoid me forever."

"Sounds good," whooped Duncan. "We can check out the hotties on the beach. Maybe get ourselves laid tonight!"

"Maybe?" Wenzel guffawed. "Won't be any MAYBE for me! I am definitely getting laid!"

"In your dreams!" laughed Craig.

He gave Wenzel a punch in the shoulder as Lennie turned the van around and they headed up the highway to Moose Lake. The boys were all drinking beer and as they approached the lake, decided they needed a bathroom stop. Lennie saw a little gravel road and pulled onto it. He drove a short way and stopped. The guys all piled out and began peeing in the ditch.
  That was when Lennie happened to glance up the road and saw the clearing at the end. And a purple Dodge Challenger! It was starting to get dark out, but there was still enough twilight that he could make out the colour of the car.

"Holy fuck, boys! Look at that!" he yelled, pointing up the road.

The other men all looked in the direction he was pointing and could also see the car parked in the clearing.

"That's Iverson s car! There ain't too many purple Challengers around. I just fucking know that's him!"

"Let's go see then," said Marvin.

They piled back into the van and they were off. The fun was about to begin!

As he and Rachelle got into the back of the car, Colin paused to put up the top. It was a nice warm evening, and he loved fucking Rachelle with the top down. But he decided, that being in a strange area, he'd put up the top. Also, it helped keep the mosquitoes away.
  The two embraced in the backseat, their hands roving and exploring each other's bodies. Rachelle pulled open the snap on Colin's pants and released his raging cock. Her hand closed around it, stroking and rubbing.

Colin had his hands underneath Rachelle's tank top, pushing it up over her tits. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were both like little rocks as he brushed his fingers across them.

"Damn baby! I want to fuck you....so....hard!" he breathed in her ear.

"Go for it!" she replied.

He finished pulling her shirt up over her head and she began to lie back on the seat as he unsnapped her shorts. That was when the inside of the car was suddenly bathed in intense light.

Colin looked up quickly. "What the fuck?" he yelled. "It's another car!"

"Oh shit!" cried Rachelle. "It's not the police, is it?"

Colin was squinting in the glare of the headlights. Suddenly, he recognized the vehicle. It wasn't a car. It was a blue van! He felt his face going pale.

"Oh fuck! It's them!"

"Them? Who the hell is them?" Rachelle asked.

"Lennie and his guys, okay?"

"Lennie? And his guys ? What is going on, Colin? Why are they here?"

"Just never mind, okay? Quit asking so many questions!"

Sure enough, Colin could see Lennie, and then Marvin, come into view in front of the van. Soon, he could also make out the other four standing behind them. His mouth was dry. This was not a good situation. Lennie looked pissed!

"Out of the fucking car, Iverson!" Lennie shouted. "Get your dick out of your little honey and get your ass out here!"

"What do they want?" asked Rachelle.

"I just need to go talk to them. Stay here, okay?" said Colin as he zipped his pants back up. His hard-on, by now, had shriveled away.

He climbed out of the back of the car and held his hands out in front of him.

"Where's my money, Iverson, you little prick?" Lennie demanded. "And tell your sweetie to get out of the car too!"

Colin turned towards his car. "Rachelle, you need to come out, okay?"

"No, I'm not!" she called back.

Lennie snapped his fingers. "Wenzel and Lyle! Get her out here!"

The two men were at the car in a flash. Rachelle was fumbling around, trying to pick up her shirt on the floor of the car. When she saw the boys coming to the car, she quickly tried to pull it back on. She was too late.
  Wenzel reached in and yanked the shirt away from her, while grabbing one of her arms.

"Come on sweetie! Come out here and join the party!"

"Nice titties, Rachelle!" Wenzel smirked. "Always wondered what those puppies looked like."

"Get away from me, you pigs!" she cried out.

Lyle reached in and grabbed her other arm, and between the two of them, they yarded her out of the backseat. They pulled her over to stand beside Colin.
  In the course of her struggle, she had lost one of her boots, so she was standing with one bare foot. Shivering in the cool breeze, Rachelle tried her best to cover her breasts with her arms. Still, she couldn't help but notice the leering stares of the other men as they checked her out, standing there in her skimpy white shorts.

"Now, I'm gonna ask again! Where's my money?" Lennie repeated.

"I-I have some....but not all of it," Colin stammered.

"I want it all," stated Lennie. "I gave you a whole week, Iverson!"

"I d-don t have it all.....and I don't know when I can get it. I-I m working on it, L-Lennie. I just need more t-time!"

"That doesn't fly with me, Iverson," Lennie spat. "I told you, you had ONE week to get me my money, and I meant it! So now, I may just have to take something else in trade."

"I-I don't really have anything to trade," said Colin, getting increasingly flustered. He had no idea how to talk himself out of this situation.

"You don't, huh?" asked Lennie. "What about your car?"

"No! No fucking way!" said Colin, shaking his head.

"Ok then, how about your girlfriend?" Lennie asked, his eyes scanning her up and down hungrily.

"Absolutely not!" said Colin.

Rachelle was looking perplexed. "Colin, what the hell is going on here? Why do these guys want money from you? I want answers...and now!"

"Yeah," chuckled Lennie. "She wants answers, so why don't you give her some, loverboy?"

Colin took a deep breath and looked over at Rachelle.

"I-I'm really sorry, Rachelle, but...but...I've been keeping a secret from you. Please don't hate me for it!"

"Spill it out, Colin! I wanna know!" she said angrily.

"Okay," he said, sweat running down his forehead. "I'm a drug dealer, all right? I work for Lennie, and I-I sell drugs....at school!"

Rachelle had a disgusted look on her face. Tessa had been right all along! Colin Iverson was NOT the person she thought he was. She couldn't believe she had been duped for so long.

"Now tell her the best part," said Lennie, with an amused grin.

Colin took another deep breath.
 "I-I owe Lennie a bunch of money....and now.....he wants it!"

"Yeah, don't forget to tell her how much," sneered Lennie. "It's two grand!"

"What the fuck? You owe him TWO grand?" Rachelle asked incredulously.

"Yeah, he does," said Lennie. "And now we gotta figure out how he's gonna pay it back." 
He turned to Colin again.

"So here's the deal, asshole. I'm gonna give you three choices."

Lennie held up three fingers.

"Choice one- you're gonna give us your ride and you can find your own way home. Choice two-give us your sweet little whore for the night. I know we can find some use for her! Or....last but not least, you can have choice three, and that is, we kick the living shit out of you. Believe me, the last choice is gonna hurt a lot more than the other two! Only problem with choice three, after we beat you half to death, you'll still owe me the money. So now...what's it gonna be?"

"Colin! What are you gonna do? These guys mean business! I'm really scared! Don't let them touch me!"

Colin buried his face in his hands. His whole body was vibrating with fright. There was NO way he could let them take his car! What would he tell his parents? He couldn't hardly say he had to hand it over to a drug gang he had ripped off. And if he said it was stolen, the cops would ask a lot of questions too. Colin knew he was not a good liar.

And letting them kick his ass was out of the question too. Colin had to admit to himself, he was a big coward! It terrified him, that he might get his ass kicked anyway, no matter what choice he made. There was only one choice he could make.
   He had to let them take Rachelle. Yes, he knew what was likely going to happen to her. But it was the best solution. Lennie and the boys would have some fun, the debt would be paid off, and he'd be back in Lennie's good books. He knew they'd be rough with Rachelle, but they wouldn't hurt her that bad.

He looked up, and not making eye contact with Rachelle, pointed to her.

"All right. It's a deal! You....can have....Rachelle!"

Rachelle stood with her mouth hanging open. She couldn't believe what she had just heard him say.

"WHAT THE FUCK, COLIN?!"

"Hey, you heard the man," said Lennie."Grab her, she's ours!"

"All right!" said Wenzel as he swooped in. "Told you I was getting fucked tonight, Dunc!"

"NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!" screamed Rachelle. "Colin! For fuck's sake! What are you doing? Don't let them touch me!"

"Guess loverboy there, doesn't care as much about you as you thought he did," Lennie chuckled. "Well, you can come with us tonight. We'll appreciate you!"

"NNNNNNOOOOOOOO! OH GOD! SOMEONE HELLLPPPPPPPP MEEEE!" Rachelle wailed as Wenzel and Lyle dragged her, kicking and fighting, towards the van.

She lost her other boot as she kicked at the boys holding her by the arms. Lennie walked over to Colin and sucker-punched him in the face. Colin dropped like a sack of potatoes.

Lennie pulled him back up to his knees by the front of his shirt. Blood gushed from his nose.

"That's for making me look for you tonight! I'll consider your little debt paid off now. It's gonna be a lot of fun fucking the shit out of your cute little girlfriend. I gotta say, you may be a piece of shit, Iverson, but you got good taste in girls. Just tell me, is she nice and tight?"

Colin didn't answer right away. Lennie cocked his fist back to strike Colin again.

"Answer me! Is she tight?"

"Y-yeah, she is,"  said Colin, looking down at the ground.

"Heh heh, that's good to know! By the time we're done, though, she might not be so tight anymore."

Lennie let Colin go and he collapsed face first in the dirt. He lay there as he listened to the van back up, and drive off. He could hear Rachelle's high-pitched screams from inside the van. He knew it was a horrible, selfish thing he had done, but it was the only thing he could do.

Inside the van was a scene of mayhem. Marvin was now driving and Lennie had climbed in the back. Wenzel had Rachelle pulled up onto his lap. She was fighting and squirming, trying to get away.
 Wenzel had his arms wrapped around her, pinning her arms to her sides. Lennie sat beside them. He had unsnapped her shorts and pushed his hand down inside them. Rachelle squealed loudly as she felt his hand go inside her panties and two fingers were forced up inside her.
  Lennie smiled as he felt the dampness of her panties.

"Sonuvabitch, boys! This little fox is rarin' to go! She was all wet for her little loverboy!"

"Well, she's gonna be getting our cocks now instead!" said Craig.

"She's really tight too," Lennie added. "Gonna be some prime fuckin'!"

"Please....oh God....oh God.....just let me go.....please! Don't hurt me!" Rachelle sobbed.

"Oh baby, it ain't gonna hurt," said Duncan. "We'll make it feel really good!"

Lennie had pulled his fingers out of her pussy and he now sniffed at them.

"Damn, I love the smell of young pussy! How old are you Rachelle?"

"I-I'm...sixteen!"

"Wow!" said Lennie. "Ain't fucked a 16 year-old in a while! Gonna feel good!"

"Fuck, will you guys quit your yapping and let's just fuck this bitch!" said Lyle impatiently.

"Yeah!" Wenzel agreed.

"Just hold onto your nuts!" snapped Lennie. "We'll fuck her when I say we do! Marvin, how much farther to go to the old cabin?"

"About another mile, Lennie. We're almost there!" Marvin yelled back from the driver's seat.

The old cabin was a place they used for partying in the summertime. They'd been coming there since high school. It was a clearing in the woods at the end of an old logging trail. An old trapper's cabin sat in the middle of the clearing. The cabin itself had been partially burnt in a fire many years ago and now a couple of the walls and the roof had collapsed in on themselves.
  The cabin itself, was not usable, but the large clearing around it, provided an excellent spot for camping and partying. Beside the cabin was a big firepit for building bonfires, along with a couple old benches hewed out of logs.

Marvin came to a stop beside the cabin and the side door was thrown open. Rachelle was carried out of the van by Wenzel and Lyle again, the others taking opportunities to squeeze and fondle her bare breasts.
  Rachelle screamed at the top of her lungs as she was hauled over towards the firepit. There was still a fair bit of daylight in the evening sky. More than enough for the men to see what they were doing. Rachelle was dumped on the ground.

Lennie stepped in and picked her up by a couple of the belt loops on the back of her shorts. The 210 lb. man had no problem hoisting the petite girl in the air. Her shorts were sucked up into the crack of her pussy and ass giving her a severe wedgie.

"OWWWWWWWW! STOP! PUT ME DOWN!" she cried out.

The men laughed as they stood in a circle and watched Lennie swing her around like a little doll.

"You're pretty small," Lennie remarked. "You sure you can take all our cocks in that tight little cunt?"

"Let's find out!" said Marvin.

Lennie dropped Rachelle back on the ground and pointed to Lyle and Craig.

Get those shorts off her!  he barked.

Lyle and Craig hoisted her up between the two of them. Craig held her arms, while Lyle began tugging her shorts down over her slender hips.

"STOP IT! STOP IT!" she sobbed.

Rachelle kicked and flailed her legs but to no avail, as her shorts were slowly pulled down off her. She felt the cool evening air move across her naked body. Her shorts were slipped over her feet and tossed away.
  Lyle made short work of the skimpy pink thong panties she was wearing, ripping them off with one hard tug.

Rachelle let out another loud scream that echoed in the clearing. This was her ultimate nightmare. Not just to be raped, but to be gang raped! It was only something she had read about in the news, never imagining it could happen to her.

The men all cheered as they now saw Rachelle's curvy, tight body in all it's naked glory. They leered at the small trimmed patch of dark pubic hair between her legs, her flat, toned tummy and small, round globes jutting from her chest. Their cocks were all hard as stone in anticipation of the action about to occur.
   Craig and Lyle were instructed by Lennie to bring Rachelle over to a large log lying on the ground by the fire pit. She was thrown down on her stomach, draped over the log. Two other guys jumped in to help hold her down. Lyle and Wenzel each held one of her arms, Craig and Duncan pulled her legs wide apart and held them.

Lennie had his pants down and his hard cock jutted straight out, pre-cum glistening on the tip. He knelt down behind Rachelle and spit into his hand. He rubbed it around on the end of his cock.

"Ready for a fuckin', little girl?" he asked. "I know Iverson's been banging you, but now you re gonna get fucked by a real man!"

"NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASSSSSSSSE! NNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!" Rachelle begged.

It took one hard thrust by Lennie and he was inside her, slamming her hips painfully against the rough log.

"AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Rachelle screamed. His large cock hammered at her insides as Lennie pulled back and rammed into her again.

Over and over, he pulled back and drove in, enjoying the sensation of her tight pussy wrapping around his meat.

"Fuck boys!" Lennie said as he paused for a second. "This is the best-feeling cunt I've had in a while! Nothin' better in the world than tight high school cunt!"

Tears streamed down Rachelle's face as Lennie resumed his hard rape of the teen girl. She could feel his sweaty body slapping against her as his cock drove up inside her. It was like a relentless steel piston. She wondered, if Lennie hurt this much, how was she going to endure taking all of their cocks?

The other thing that terrified her, was the fact she realized Lennie was not using a condom! She and Colin had always practiced safe sex. Now there was the real possibility one of these animals could get her pregnant!

Her fears were soon justified as Lennie let out a loud whoop.

"Here I cum, boys!" he yelled. Rachelle let out another loud shriek as she felt his cock pulse inside her.

"NOOOOOOOOO, OH GOD, NOT INSIDE ME!"

Lennie continued pumping as his balls unloaded into her. Rachelle felt sick to her stomach as she felt the wetness spread through her womb. Lennie pulled out of her, sweat running down his face.

"Well, that pays back some of the money your boyfriend owes me! I'm definitely gonna have to shake his hand for sharing you!"
As he stood up he turned towards Marvin. "She's all yours, Marv!"

MORE ON THE WAY

Offline Obiwan
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 1
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2014, 01:25:58 AM »
I think this is the first time you've had a girl who's almost a wanton slut. Hope they fuck her up real bad, teach her a lesson. Will there be double/triple teams on her? What about whipping her, using some cigarettes etc?

Offline Plaything
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 776
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2014, 08:57:31 AM »
Well, I'm loving the story!  Can't wait for more Vile . . .so nice to have you back to writing again!  I've missed your stories!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1091
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2014, 09:05:05 AM »
Marvin was quickly pulling his pants down, his fat seven-inch cock standing at attention. Rachelle let out a painful squeal as he forced his thick shaft into her. He grunted as he pushed in deeper.

"Goddamn it, Lennie! You.....were....right! Little bitch....has got a.....sweet....cunny!"

The others cheered him on as he began a powerful fuck of the sobbing girl.  His muscular buttocks flexed as he worked his cock in and out of her.

Marvin hadn't fucked a girl this young and hot in a long time and he was definitely enjoying it.
 "Uhhhhh.....uhhhhhhh.....uhhhhhhhh!"  
His cock drove in and out, her pussy lips wrapped tightly around him like a rubber band. Marvin came in her hard, muscles standing out in his neck as he pushed his cock inside her as far as it would go.

"Ohhhhh fuck....ohhhhhh fuck....yeah!" he said as he drained his balls.

As he stood up from Rachelle, Duncan was ready to take his place. Duncan was probably the biggest of the group, standing about 6' 4" and weighing close to 230 lb. A thick, hard, heavily veined cock dangled between his legs.

"Get her over here on the grass," he told the fellows holding her down.

They pulled her off the log and threw her on her back on a patch of thick, green grass. Duncan told Craig and Lloyd to let go of her legs. He grabbed Rachelle's ankles and held her legs apart.

"NO.....NOOOO.....NOOOOO! NO MORE!" Rachelle sobbed seeing Duncan s large rod.

"Oh come on, honey," Duncan sneered. "All the girls love my fuck stick! It's gonna fill you up good!"

Rachelle let out a harsh scream as Duncan's large bulk settled down on top of her and the head of his dick pushed inside her.

"GRRRRRRR..........YEAHHHHHHH!"  Duncan yelled as he propelled his hips forward and impaled the petite girl on his cock. His balls slapped against her loudly.

Rachelle arched her back and let out another agonizing scream as Duncan's large member tore at the walls of her cunt. He began to pump furiously in and out of her. The girl looked very small under the large man, her tanned legs spread out on either side of his heavy body. The pain of his cock inside her was incredible. He was at least twice the thickness of Colin.

"Fuckin' pound the little cunt!" yelled Lennie.

Rachelle still had enough energy to try and squirm and struggle under the big man, but it seemed to just turn him on more.

"That's it, little girl," he laughed. "I like it when bitches fight back! I just fuck 'em even harder!"

Eventually, Rachelle just had to lie there and let him do his thing, his sweaty stomach pressing her down into the grass. As he came, he gave a couple hard thrusts, as though he was trying to force his semen into her as deeply as he could.

Wenzel began pulling his cock out of his pants, but he didn't have his eyes on Rachelle s pussy. Rather, he moved towards her mouth.

"Iverson said you had one hell of a mouth, when it came to sucking cock. So let's see if he was right."

Rachelle would never have believed Colin had talked about her like that, but after his betrayal of her, she wasn't at all surprised now. Wenzel was in a couple classes with her in school, and she noticed he always stared at her in sort of a creepy way. But she never thought anything of it. Lots of guys in school gave her creepy stares. It was the price she paid for being a cute girl.

He pushed his cock to her lips and Rachelle slowly took him in her mouth. He tasted terrible, like sweat. She was much more used to the taste of Colin. Wenzel moved his hips back and forth, pushing in and out of Rachelle's mouth. He wrapped his hands in her long, dark hair.

"Fuck guys, her mouth feels pretty damn good!" Wenzel exclaimed.

"Well I'm gonna use the other hole," said Lyle.

The 20 year-old had his pants pulled down to his knees, exposing his seven-inch erect cock. He thrust roughly into Rachelle, penetrating her tunnel. He continued to pump rapidly into her, groaning and moaning loudly.

"Damn....oh damn...baby, you feel good!" he said.

His grunts became louder, more indicative of his impending climax. Lyle pulled suddenly out of her, and directed the entire contents of his testicles onto Rachelle's tanned tummy. Wiping the slime from his penis on her leg, he climbed off and indicated for the next man to take his place.

Rachelle's body glistened with sweat from the exertion and heat. Craig was the next to mount her and begin roughly pounding away at her teenaged mound. She was too busy to care as she tried to handle Wenzel's cock in her mouth. He was pushing it in forcefully, making her choke as it hit the back of her throat. Rachelle barely had time to catch her breath as Wenzel pulled his cock out and then pushed back in.

Damn....oh damn...baby, you feel good!" he said.

His grunts became louder, more indicative of his impending climax. Lyle pulled suddenly out of her, and directed the entire contents of his testicles onto Rachelle's tanned tummy. Wiping the slime from his penis on her leg, he climbed off and indicated for the next man to take his place.

Rachelle's body glistened with sweat from the exertion and heat. Craig was the next to mount her and begin roughly pounding away at her teenaged mound. She was too busy to care as she tried to handle Wenzel's cock in her mouth. He was pushing it in forcefully, making her choke as it hit the back of her throat. Rachelle barely had time to catch her breath as Wenzel pulled his cock out and then pushed back in.

"Oh shit, all the times I've sat in class dreaming about having my cock in your mouth," said Wenzel.

Rachelle was rocked between the two young men, Craig rutting away inside her cunt and Wenzel working himself in and out of her mouth. Her chin was slick with slobber.
Wenzel pulled out of her mouth and directed his dick at her face as he came. White fluid was deposited across her face, running in wet lines from forehead to chin. Much of it was directed into her mouth as she gasped in shock, some of it finding its way into her belly. A few minutes later, Craig let out a loud groan. He pulled out of Rachelle and like Lyle had done, let his jizz spray across her firm stomach.

Rachelle was left lying in the grass, as Craig and Wenzel got up from her.

"Little hottie is some awesome fuckin'!" said Craig.

"Yeah," said Lennie, sitting in the doorway of the van as he passed a large marijuana joint around to the others. "Iverson might be a dickwad, but he's got good taste in women."

Rachelle was curled up on the ground, her arms wrapped around herself.
"Why.......why?....why?" she kept repeating.

"Why?" Lennie laughed. "Because your boyfriend is a piece of shit, that's why! I think he just wanted you for your pussy."

"He doesn't give a shit about you," said Marvin. "Chicken-shit bastard would rather let his girlfriend get gangbanged than get his face pounded in!"

"Not much of a boyfriend if you ask me," said Duncan, exhaling a large cloud of pot smoke. He passed the joint to Wenzel. "I think after tonight, you better be re-evaluating your relationship with him."

Craig laughed. "Listen to you, Dunc. Mr. Relationship counsellor! Yeah, I'm sure she's gonna take your advice!"

Duncan shrugged his shoulders. "Right now, she ain't in a position to decide who to take advice from."

Lennie stood up and stretched.
"So, Rachelle, tell me! Colin ever tap that sweet little ass of yours?"

Rachelle looked up at Lennie, fear in her eyes. "N-no! I-I don't d-do that kind of th-thing!"

"Hmmm, that's a bloody shame. Well, I guess it's up to me to break you in then."

Offline lee265

• Undergrad
  • Merits 5
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2014, 04:29:58 PM »
oh I like this so far.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1091
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2014, 10:17:25 AM »
Rachelle, even as weak as she was, began to slide herself back across the grass, in an effort to get away from Lennie. In a flash, he grabbed her by the legs, pushing them back towards her torso.

"NNNOOOOOOOOOO......OH GOD....NOOOOOOOO!" she screamed out.

The dark-haired beauty tried to struggle but Lennie gripped her ankles with strength she could not overcome. Soon her legs were bent almost double at the waist, her hips were raised up. Her anus was about to became the target for the next round of penetrations. Rachelle screamed hysterically as Lennie rubbed his cock across her pussy lips to give it some lubrication.

The men alI watched in fascination as his cock head paused at the puckered opening to her rectum.

He pushed forward, accompanied by a grunt from him and a piercing scream from her, as his dick popped into the small opening. He pushed in an inch or two of shaft. Rachelle bawled uncontrollably from the intense pain.

Lennie pushed on, until nearly all of his shaft lay buried in Rachelle. She could barely breathe from the sharp pain of a foreign object in her rectum. Gradually, he drew it out again, then thrust in, fully impaling her this time, and continued the piston-like movements. Her screams continued from the anal invasion, her eyes shut tight.

"Pound her ass!" yelled Duncan.

"Yeah, fuck that little pooper!" Lyle cheered.

After several minutes of listening to her screams, Marvin decided she needed to be kept quiet. Kneeling beside her writhing body, he turned her face towards him. Rachelle let out a loud gag as Marvin pushed his cock into her mouth. His large cock filled her oral cavity. He began to move his hips back and forth, his shaft sliding along her wet tongue.
  Rachelle retched at the taste, realizing that the last place Marvin's dick had been, was inside her. Meanwhile, Lennie continued pumping in and out of her ass, waves of pain radiating through her lower body.

Lenny held her tightly by the hips, her knees pushed back against her chest. She felt his cock pulsing inside her as wetness spread into her bowels. He had finally came. Lennie wiped sweat out of his eyes as he climbed off her.

"Man, I've fucked a lot of asses, but she's gotta be the tightest!" he exclaimed.

Lyle decided he wanted to be the next to take a ride on the ass-train. Barely had Lennie moved of the way, then Lyle was preparing to climb on. He wanted her on her stomach, so Marvin had to pause and pull out of her mouth. Lyle grabbed her hips and flipped her on her tummy. Lyle and Marvin re-positioned themselves, with Marvin pushing back into Rachelle's mouth. Lyle gripped his cock with one hand as he fed it into her tight ass opening.

A couple of the men standing around, began masturbating as they watched Lyle and Marvin. Rachelle's eyes widened with shock and awe as she felt her ass be reamed by Lyle. He forced his cock inside her like a cudgel. His own buttock cheeks tightened with the superb feeling of her tightness and warmth. Rachelle was sandwiched between the two men, her lips wrapped around Marvin and Lyle driving from behind.
  It was a common thing actually for the gang. They often entertained themselves on weekends by picking up girls and bringing them here to the old cabin clearing to feed them full of booze and weed. Then before the night was out, it would be a scene like the one right now with Rachelle. A young girl on her hands and knees, taking one man's cock in her ass or pussy, and another feeding his cock between her jaws. Sometimes, it would be more than one girl.

It was rarely consensual, but the girls had no choice if they wanted a ride back to town. And they knew better to keep their mouths shut too. Marvin smiled as he thought about it, watching Rachelle's lips stroke his shaft. She was just one more, among many, who had fallen afoul of Lennie's gang. The best part was, she had just been handed to them! Like a Christmas parcel!
  Lyle was enjoying the fact that Rachelle was so young and fresh. A lot of the girls they brought up here were drunken skanks they picked up leaving a bar, or the white trash bitches that hung out in their part of town. It wasn't often that they got their hands on such a young, delectable hottie like Rachelle.

Marvin was thoroughly enjoying the facefucking he was giving the pretty high school girl. Her warm mouth felt so good on him. But he soon felt himself ready to cum and after a few more strokes in her mouth, salty gobs of spooge were shooting into her throat. Rachelle swallowed most of it, although Marvin repulsed her. She was terrified of the gang and didn't want to do anything that would make them mad. She knew having a high school girl drink his cum, would make Marvin very happy, so she obliged. She was right.

"God damn, yeah! Swallow my fucking cum, you little whore!" he said as his hips continued to rock back and forth.

Lyle finished up in her ass, draining another load into her pooper. He slipped out of her, a large smile on his face. He slapped her on the ass cheeks and yelled out, "Who wants her next?"

Rachelle heard Duncan reply and her heart pounded. Oh God! Not him! He'd destroy her!

She tried to draw up enough strength to crawl away but it was no use. Duncan grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her back towards him.

"AAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE! NOOOOOOOO! STOPPPPPPPPPP!"

"Just relax, sweetie," Duncan chuckled. "It'll be over before you know it."

Rachelle pulled up handfuls of grass as her fingers dug into the ground. Duncan positioned himself behind her and his thick meat pushed into her sphincter. She could feel her skin tearing, and she knew she had to be bleeding. Duncan started to moan and thrust. His cock was able to move easier using the cum coating the inside of her ass as lubrication. He dug his fingers into her ass cheeks as Rachelle continued her frenzied squeals.
  Her tight insides milked Duncan's cock and it didn't take long for him to reach orgasm. He shot his load into her turd tunnel, mixing it with the cum from the other men. As he pulled out of her, cum with streaks of blood dripped down her ass and legs.
  Rachelle closed her eyes, totally exhausted. Her body was weak and she couldn't move. Wenzel walked closer to her and shook her a little.

"Hey girl, you in there?" He looked over at Lennie. "She's fucked up, man."

Lennie was doing something by the van, then he and Craig began walking over to her.

"Don't worry, Wenzel. I'm gonna get her going!"

Craig grabbed her by the hair, jerked her up, and smacked her face a few times. She opened her eyes as Lennie placed a small glass mirror in front of her. He had tapped out 3 piles of white powder on the mirror. He had rolled up a $20 bill, and lowered her head to the powder.

"Sniff these piles... Hey! Look at me! Sniff these piles one at a time!" he ordered. "And don't waste none!"

Rachelle realized with horror, they were forcing her to snort coke! She tried to pull her head away but Craig held her by the hair. He held her head as she was forced to sniff first one pile, then the other, then the third. Her nose was on fire as the coke began to sink in. Her whole body was tingling everywhere. Rachelle was vaguely aware of someone getting behind her and lifting her ass into the air. It was Wenzel.

"Gonna fuck you like a dirty slut, Rachelle, you little cock-tease!" he said.

He grabbed his cock, aimed it at her cunt, and shoved it inside. Rachelle screamed out. She could taste the coke dripping down her sinuses while Wenzel rammed into her.

"STOPPPPP! It huuuuurrts!"

WenzeI didn't care as he pumped his cock in and out of her about 6 times and then stopped. He pulled his cock out of her swollen cunt, then rammed it in her asshole!

"Ohhhhhh! Nnnnnnnnn!!!" she yelled while crying at the top of her lungs. He leaned down and pinned her neck to the ground with one hand, and covered her mouth with the other. He started fucking her insides, forcing his cock in every direction, trying to hurt her as bad as he could with his cock. The pain started to numb as she got lightheaded from the effects of the coke.

No one took her mouth this time, the men just gathering around to watch Wenzel rut in Rachelle's sweet ass. Wenzel continued to hold his hand over her mouth as he fucked her harder and faster. Sweat dripped off his face as he slammed into her hard as he could and dumped a load of semen into her tortured bowels.

"Yeah! That's for everytime you gave me a hard-on in class, bitch!" Wenzel spat as he climbed off her.

Rachelle, in her drugged stupor, jumped as Craig mounted her. Her body was being shoved across the grass again as he laid into her. His cock pounded at her insides as he reached under her and fondled and squeezed her tits. The cocaine made her extremely sensitive to every small touch and she squirmed and twisted.

"This ass.....is....getting....pretty worn......out!" Craig panted. "But.....still.....damn good......fuckin'!"

He twisted one of Rachelle's arms behind her back and held a handful of her hair, as his thighs slapped against her. The backs of her legs were slick with cum that had leaked from her anus. Craig was the second-youngest member of the drug gang. At 19, he was a year older than Wenzel. He had been hanging with the gang since he was 17, after his alcoholic old man had kicked him out of the house.
  Being in Lennie's gang had its perks and this was one of them. Getting to bang chicks whenever they wanted to! Rachelle was prettier than a lot of the ones that they picked up. She kind of reminded him of a cute girl he had dated back in Grade 9, when he had been on the junior high basketball team. Back in the days before he discovered pot!
  Her name was Penny, and he had been her first. Well, his first too! On the couch in her parent's basement one day after school.

Craig could still remember how awesome it had felt as he sunk his cock into a girl's pussy for the first time. Penny had had such a sweet body too. Just like Rachelle's! Young and firm and, oh so tight.
  All his reminiscing got him even harder, and all of a sudden, he realized he was ready to cum. He pulled on Rachelle's hair harder, ignoring her squeals of pain as he pounded his dick in as deep as he could. Then came the satisfying release of his cum in her depths. After he was done, he pulled out, Rachelle's ass making a farting sound.

The men all laughed. "Bitch sounds like she's full, all right!" chortled Duncan.

Rachelle didn't know which way was up. Her body was strangely numb and her arms and legs tingled. She was very disoriented from the drugs in her body. She knew the men were standing around her in a semi-circle and she was also aware the sun was setting behind the trees, the long shadows stretching across the clearing. She tried to stand up but her legs were useless. Her mouth opened but only gibberish came out.

"No need for talking, honey," she heard Lennie say. "Your mouth is gonna be busy with other things."

Offline sadisticpleasure
  • Sophomore
  • Merits -1
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2014, 11:04:57 AM »
 >:D I hope Colin owes these guys so much money that they sell Rachelle to a brutal pimp somewhere.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1091
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2014, 09:43:22 PM »
Lennie walked up to Rachelle, pulling his pants down. His cock was hard again and ready for more action. He pulled her up onto her knees and hung his balls over her mouth.

"Get to work, whore!" he ordered.

RachelIe lifted herself up to lick and kiss all over his nuts, and he started to slowly jack off. Her tongue was everywhere. All over his hands while he was jacking off, and all over his cock. Eventually he said, "Okay, enough! Suck it."

Putting his hand on the back of her head, he shoved his cock in her mouth. He grabbed two handfuls of her hair, and pulled her face down on his shaft forcing the tip into her throat. Rachelle gagged at first, but started to take him in as her throat relaxed.

"Yeah, you just pretend you're sucking Iverson's dick. Do it really nice and slow," Lennie said as he looked down at Rachelle's head bobbing up and down on him.
  Rachelle was sucking on him with slow strokes, pulling back so just the head would be in her mouth. She would give several strokes with her hand, then lower her mouth onto him again. He was enjoying the sensation of her tongue swirling around him, coating his shaft with saliva. But Lennie was getting impatient. He wanted to shoot a load into the cute teen's mouth!

Lennie grabbed the back of her head and shoved her face down on his cock. Rachelle started to gag and cough but Lennie held her there. He smiled as he felt her throat constrict around the head of his cock. That was all he needed. His cock gave a jerk and began to spurt in her mouth. He kept her mouth closed around his cock until he was done, then released her.
  Rachelle hacked and coughed as she tried to catch her breath.

Someone else was standing in front of her waiting for a blowjob. She looked up to see it was Lyle. Pre-cum oozed from the tip of his dick as he held it in front of her face.

"That's right, honey. Now you can suck me."

Rachelle ran her tongue along the length of his shaft, before wrapping her lips around him. She felt his cock swelling in her mouth. He pushed his dick in as far as he could, making Rachelle hold back her gag reflex. Lyle was holding his breath as he revelled in the sensation of Rachelle's warm mouth closed around him.

He started working his cock back and forth in her mouth, holding her head with both his hands. Rachelle, still reeling from the effects of the cocaine in her body, could only try to keep her balance as Lyle fucked her face. He could hear her trying to breathe as his erect penis filled her mouth.

"Yeah, Lyle! Fuck that bitch's face!" yelled Duncan.

"She likes eating cock!" laughed Wenzel.

Lyle kept thrusting into Rachelle's face, his gut pressing against her forehead. His mouth hung open as he began to cum. When his cock stopped jerking, he pulled it out of her throat giving her a chance to breathe. Lyle wiped his slimy dick across her face.

"You are a dirty bitch, aren't you?" he smiled, as he buttoned up his pants.

Craig stepped up for his turn with Rachelle's mouth.

"Okay, you nasty fucking cunt, time for some more cock. But first, you can suck my balls."

Rachelle began to slowly lick at Craig's hairy nut sac. The taste of sweat was strong, but Rachelle managed to ignore it. She already had the horrible taste of dirty cock in her mouth. That had turned her stomach earlier as she realized the cocks had all just been in her ass.
  Rachelle wondered to herself how much longer this would go on. She had lost complete track of how many cocks had been in her body. Her whole body ached. Her pussy, her ass, and her mouth! She still couldn't get over how Colin had so callously threw her away like a piece of meat to be used. Tessa had been so right! Colin WAS definitely not the person Rachelle had thought he was.

Rachelle slid her mouth over Craig's balls, working her tongue around them. He was groaning with pleasure as he watched the dark-haired hottie slather his nuts with her slobber. She ran her hand up and down his shaft before wrapping her lips around the tip of his cock. Rachelle was just slipping him into her mouth, when she felt a pair of hands around her hips. Someone was behind her!

"Just keep sucking on Craig!" the person said. "I'm gonna look after this hole."

Rachelle recognized the voice as that of Wenzel. He was kneeling behind her. Her body jerked forward as he drove his cock hard into her cunt. Wenzel began fucking her with short, rapid thrusts. At the same time, Craig held her head as he pushed his dick in and out of her mouth. In the background, she could hear the others, hooting and hollering as they watched the action.
  Wenzel had wanted to fuck Rachelle for a long time. Since the first time he had seen her in class, wearing tight blue jeans. Right then, he had known she had a body that he wanted to sink his cock into someday. But then next thing he knew, she was hanging out with Colin. He had promised himself, though, that someday he would have her. Now that day had arrived.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck, your mouth is good," said Craig.

"Her pussy feels damn good too," Wenzel grinned.

Trapped between the two men, all Rachelle could do was hope they’d be finished soon. Craig was having no mercy as he forced his cock into her throat, making it hard for her to breathe. Wenzel was relentless as he brutally fucked her.

It was Craig who came first, shooting more jizz into Rachelle's mouth. He made sure she kept her mouth around him as she swallowed it all. A couple minutes later, Wenzel let out a whoop as he deposited a load in Rachelle's abused pussy.

"Goddamn it baby! You were something else!" said Wenzel as he pulled out.

Rachelle didn't get much of a chance to rest. Duncan was sitting on a large log nearby. He already had his pants down and was stroking his cock as he waited for Craig and Wenzel to finish up.

"Hey, bitch!" he barked. "I ain't coming to you. Get your ass over here to suck my cock!"

Rachelle began slowly crawling on her hands and knees over to where Duncan sat. She was filled with dread, remembering what it was like to have his thick cock in her ass and pussy. She could only imagine what it would be like having to take him in her mouth.

As Rachelle kneeled in front of him, he put a large hand on the back of her head.

"Get to work, honey," he growled.

"Take it easy on 'er, Dunc," Lennie joked. "With that big schlong of yours, you'll choke her to death."

"Don't worry, Lennie," he replied. "She'll survive."

It was a struggle to get her aching jaws around his shaft, but before Rachelle knew it, Duncan was pushing into her mouth.

Rachelle closed her eyes and concentrated on breathing through her nose. It was all she could manage to get her mouth around him. His large purple head rubbed along the roof of her mouth.

"GAAAACCCKKKKK.......GGGGAAAACCCCCCKKKKKK!" Rachelle gagged as Duncan tried to push to the back of her throat. Slowly, she worked her mouth up and down on him. She wrapped her hands around the base of his shaft and stroked.

"Yeah, baby, like that," Duncan said.

Sweat and tears ran down Rachelle's face as she did her best to service the large man. Her jaws ached horribly as the thick shaft pushed them open. She felt dizzy as she tried to breathe around the big piece of meat in her mouth. Duncan, totally oblivious to her suffering, just leaned back and enjoyed it all.
   Having his cock sucked was nothing new to him. The 20 year-old man had had more than his share of blowjobs in his lifetime. Starting from when he was 15 and had made his 12 year-old cousin, Cindy, suck his cock while he was babysitting her and her younger brother. But now, when it was such a young, pretty girl as Rachelle, it just made it feel all so much better!

Rachelle had a river of slobber running out of her mouth and over her hand as she stroked him. At least it helped make her lips slide along him easier.

"Come on....faster!" Duncan groaned.

Rachelle tried to move her head up and down faster, but it was difficult. Duncan yanked her head back and began stroking his cock, holding it bare inches from her face. A large spurt of cum erupted from the tip, hitting her square in the face. She coughed as some was sucked up into her nose. Duncan pushed her away, gobs of sticky jizz stuck to her cheeks and nose.

"Haha! Good one!" yelled Marvin. "Nice facial, Dunc!"

"Yeah, we've used this slut good!" said Lyle. "Iverson came through pretty good for us, letting us do his little sweetheart."

"Well, I ain't quite done yet," said Marvin, as he began to pull down his pants. "I've done her cunt and her mouth, but I ain't had her ass yet."

"Then go for it!" said Lennie.

"NOOOOOO, enough!" Rachelle cried. "I can't......d-do.....anymore.....I hurt!"

Marvin pulled her up off the ground. "I don't care how much you hurt, bitch! I said I'm doing your ass!"

He dragged her over to the log where she had been raped earlier. Sobbing and pleading, she was thrown over it again. Marvin pushed apart her legs. He wasted no time, and penetrated her ass with a single brutal thrust. Rachelle thought her throat was too sore to scream anymore, but somehow, another piercing shriek escaped from her as Marvin's dick plowed into her chocolate factory.
  Marvin was like a wild man as he wrapped his hands around her hips and shoved his fuckrod in and out of her swollen ass. FWAP.......FWAP.....FWAP! The sound of flesh slapping flesh was loud in the clearing.

"STOPPPP.......ST-ST-STOPPPPPPPP..........AAAHHHHHHOOOOOOWWWWWW!" Rachelle wailed.

The pain finally became too much for her and Rachelle went silent as she passed out. Marvin looked down at her but was unconcerned. Like he'd never fucked a passed-out girl before? That never stopped him!

Lennie had a big grin on his face as he watched his best friend ass-fuck the young teen. He knew that Marvin really liked anal rape. In fact, sometimes when they were doing a girl, that was all Marvin would do, was bang their ass. It was the perfect way to end the night, Lennie figured. Give Rachelle one last good, hard ass banging. Something to really make her remember them!
  As Marvin approached orgasm, he stood up, lifting Rachelle by the hips so her knees were right off the ground. He slammed into her again and again, the muscles in his hips flexing as he pounded her ass. She was still unconscious, even when Marvin grunted and pulled out of her, spraying hot cum across her back. He let her fall back to the ground, like a limp rag.

"What are we gonna do with her now?" asked Duncan. "We've pounded her pretty good."

Rachelle was slowly coming to and looked around. Her long, dark hair hung down over her face with pieces of grass and twigs tangled in it. Dried cum stuck to her face and body. Her thighs were also streaked with dried blood and cum. Lennie tossed her shorts at her.

"Here! Get these on and we'll take you back to town," he said.

Rachelle mumbled something but it was mostly incoherent.

Rachelle struggled to pull her shorts back on. She could barely move her legs. Wenzel had also brought her shirt along and she was given that too to put back on. They hauled her back into the van and everyone piled in. Marvin was driving again as they headed back to town. Lennie sat beside Rachelle and had his arm around her.

"You know, Rachelle, I had one helluva good time with you tonight. As a matter of fact, we all did! But Iverson still hasn't paid off his whole debt."

"Wh-what do y-you m-mean?" Rachelle whimpered.

"Well, you were pretty good fucking, Rachelle. Don't get me wrong! But I've decided, I'm still gonna get my money from him. Fucking you was just part of his punishment for ripping me off. I'm gonna tell him, he's still gonna work for me and I'll get my money out of him that way. And you, my sweetie, you are gonna become MY girlfriend!"

Rachelle tried to pull away from him, a look of disgust on her face.

"N-n-noooo! N-n-nooo! I won't do that!"

"Yeah, you little cunt! You will!" Lennie snarled. "You're gonna be my bitch now, and I'll be able to fuck you whenever I want! Gonna be fun having a little hottie like you for a girlfriend. And the best part.....Iverson's gonna get to see you and me together and that will be even more punishment for his sorry ass. Knowing that now I'm gonna be banging his old girlfriend all the time and there's not a goddamn thing HE can do about it!"

"Y-you can't make me d-do this!" Rachelle protested.

"As a matter of fact, I can," Lennie sneered. "Or maybe you'd like Wenzel to start spreading stories to your friends about what a slut you are, taking on six guys all at once! Maybe, there'll be a little tip to the principal that the new girl is dealing drugs and, oh gee! Your locker gets searched and there's a big ol' bag of weed in there? Whatever would you tell ma and pa when the cops arrest you for drug trafficking?"

Rachelle could tell from the look in Lennie's eyes that he was serious. She had no doubt he would do something like that to her.

Lennie held up a cellphone. She recognized it as hers!
"H-how did y-you get m-my phone?"

"I grabbed it out of your boyfriend's car," said Lennie. "Now.....I have your number and I can call you anytime I want. And when I do.....you better answer! Anytime I want a fuck, I'll be calling."

Rachelle felt sick to her stomach. Her life was spiralling down into a living nightmare!

THE END