ravishu.com

March 26, 2017, 02:20:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 181,776 posts.
This forum contains 12,522 topics.
We have 16,292 registered users.
Please welcome TwinkleToes, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: QUESTION: Picture link with story?  (Read 994 times)
carlw

« on: July 21, 2014, 09:09:29 AM »

I'm currently writing a story about a dominatrix who's brutally gang-raped and humiliated. I assume there's nothing wrong with that topic on this board, but I'm planning to include a link to a picture of the lady in question. I think that will add a lot of spice to the story, since the reader will be able to imagine doing all the dirty, brutal things described in the story to a specific person - but I wonder if the picture link would be acceptable under the board's rules? Could one of the moderators maybe clarify?

(The image, incidentally, is just a fairly standard glamour domina pic - a beautiful blonde dominatrix in a leather basque, having her cunt licked by a mostly invisible hooded man. She has a wonderful challenging stare and is clearly ripe for extreme physical and verbal abuse as revenge for all the humiliating things she's done to others.  Cheesy)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 10:58:59 AM by carlw » Logged
zokah
Dean
Masters Degree

Merits 92

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 06:13:29 PM »

AS long as it's not a "personal" pic then the only concern could be copyright, since it won't be hosted here that isn't our problem

If you choose to put your penis into a hornets nest be prepared to accept the consequences
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
carlw

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 06:23:02 PM »

Thanks for the reply. I'm pleased it'll be all right. Here's the dirty cunt in question:

http://www.mistresst.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/male-sex-slave-double-use-17.jpg

I'm sure you'll agree she deserves to be gang raped in all three holes and liberally spattered with spunk.

I'll post the story in a couple of days. She's really got it coming.
zokah
Dean
Masters Degree

Merits 92

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 07:48:15 PM »

yup, she'd enjoy it as well Cheesy

She just might not know that yet

If you choose to put your penis into a hornets nest be prepared to accept the consequences
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
carlw

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 04:58:29 AM »

The first instalment of Domina Gang Rape is now up, complete with dirty picture. It's here:

http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=30374.0
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 06:56:14 AM »

I've included links to pictures for a few of my stories on here so that in itself isn't an issue.
I believe the only issue would be if the person in question was under 18. Then you can't post those kind of pictures.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown
carlw

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2014, 07:07:38 AM »

I've included links to pictures for a few of my stories on here so that in itself isn't an issue.
I believe the only issue would be if the person in question was under 18. Then you can't post those kind of pictures.

I'd say my dirty domina lady is decidedly over 18 - wouldn't you? (I'll have a look for your stories, by the way.)
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2014, 07:18:07 AM »

They're easy to find, all under Consensual & Sensual http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?board=16.0

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: