Author Topic: Dark Fantasy Hardcore Breaking (Violence, Psychological Domination, Monster Rape  (Read 10391 times)

Offline Greynbow
  • Freshman
  • Merits 3
Luceviel’s body slammed backwards into the wall and felt the shock of it numb her senses. She felt as though she’d cried out, but couldn’t be sure. All of her senses had abandoned her, it seemed. The dark figure above her sniggered, as though he knew just that.

“Really not as strong as you think, bitch. You shouldn’t get into fights so cocky.”

She saw him pull his foot back and wondered briefly what she could do about it before the steel toe connected with her nose. Blood filled her vision briefly.

“Oh that’s pretty,” chuckled the one who had kicked her. The voice wasn’t quite human. It had a scaled quality to it, not rough exactly but not smooth either. It belonged to a creature almost twice Luceviel’s height. A male, she figured from the pronounced pair of horns atop his head. And the throbbing pink section below his abdomen.

Luceviel’s fingers trembled and twitched as she searched the floor for a weapon. Finding none, she tried to stumble to her feet, reaching only her knees as the lizardman pressed down on her back with a heavy palm. Panicking now, she tried to crawl forward, but a taloned hand snatched out at her leg, slicing red rivers into her exposed calf. She cried out but this seemed to only anger the lizardman further. He yanked backwards, dropping her chin into the dirty brick below and eliciting another spray of blood from her nose and mouth.

“God, you’re ugly when try to run, bitch.” The lizardman gave her no further chances to move, putting his body over hers and spinning her onto her back. He drew his fist back and punched; once, twice in the face, and then a third time in the stomach. By this point, Luceviel was limp. She lay still and simply gazed up, eyes dilated and staring to the side. If she harboured further plans of escape, she didn’t show it.

“Hehehehe. Look at you now, all broken and beaten up. And all cause of a little hero complex.”

Luceviel’s knuckles turned white. “You …” she spoke in whispers, taking a little gasp between each word. “Killed … my … brother!”

“Tough luck, love. I got hungry. We all get hungry from time to time don’t we? You eat cattle, same as I eat humans. Only you don’t eat the eyes,” he said, and as he did so he chuckled, forcing Luceviel’s gaze into his. The woman’s face showed pure hatred. She even struggled against him for a moment, gritting her teeth in spite of her pain and injuries. This time her adversary did not hit her back. He simply continued to lean on her wrists and legs, watching her with a smile on his face. After it became clear that she was not getting free, he spoke again. “You’ve got beautiful eyes. I’d love to lick ‘em out.” His voice lowered into a rasp at the last few words, and he drew his tongue closer to Luceviel’s face. She winced away, pressing herself as close to the floor as possible. The beast seemed to draw pleasure from this. She could feel something rising against her abdomen, pressing down with all the weight of another limb. But this was no limb.

She screeched as the creature’s movements became more hurried, his breathing deepened, and his claws scratched hungrily at her armor. “Please!” she cried. “Don’t! Just don’t!”

“Don’t? Don’t what?” The lizard’s fist came down and lightly rapped at her skull, eliciting more cries. “Don’t what?” he repeated. He took one fist and pressed it down into her stomach. His arm began to tremble as Luceviel’s groans became higher pitched in agony. “God, you’re fun. Don’t give up, do you? I can’t wait to see your face when this is all over.” He drew the fist back and made it an open hand, proceeding to slap her breasts left-to-right.

He watched her reaction. The girl was trying her best to take the beating with some modicum of pride, but she was no beast or barbarian. The girl had courage. But pride? Pride was a luxury. Winners got to keep their pride. Losers had it taken from them. He giggled. “You know, human, if you want, I can make you my fuck-slave. Keep you in chains, take you out when I need you. Maybe you can give birth to my child. How would you like that?”

Luceviel said nothing, but the rising squeal from her closed mouth spoke of all. The hate in her eyes was submersed in fear. L’tani could see it. This was not his first human girl. No other creature in the universe had such emotions. It was what made them so tender, so delectable. How long had it been since he’d had one so young, so fresh? Perhaps only the third time. It was almost unheard of for lizardmen to capture humans alive. Few were stupid enough to venture out in packs of fewer than twelve in the land-marshes. This girl had gone by herself. L’tani could hardly believe his luck.

His dick throbbed. “Oh boy, this thing’s barely gonna fit inside you,” he said, looking down as he rubbed his member up and down Luceviel’s tightly-bound tunic. “Oh?” He was watching her eyes, mere centimetres away, not blinking. The girl’s eyes were welling over. His smile was like that of a fox watching a chicken as the first tear crept up and over her eyelid. She shut her eyes defiantly, but it slipped from beneath her eyelashes and dribbled down her cheek. L’tani’s laugh was low and almost imperceptible. His dick stretched itself out, hardening and tightening. “Keep it up,” he whispered. “I want to see you scream when I put it in. Nothing gets me off more than a girl trying to resist it.”

She opened her eyes and stared back up at him blankly. This was L’tani’s favourite part. Before he’d taken his first human girl, he’d seen his older siblings feed in much the same way. There was no fun in simply taking it without a second thought. No. Good meat had to be marinated perfectly. The best meat was of the mind.

Luceviel slackened in L’tani’s grip. Her expression seemed to change, though she continued to tremble. “Do what you will,” she said.

L’tani contained his glee, only too happy to play his part. Pulling the strings on the young meat’s tunic, he drew it apart and pulled until it snapped open. First her neck, then the flesh of her breasts were exposed to the cold air of the dungeon. Luceviel’s face reddened but she made no change of expression. Very strong, thought L’tani. That was what he liked. It made the drop all the better.

“Now the bottom half,” he narrated, as he pulled open the buckles on her breeches and pulled them down, deliberately trailing his fingertips down her skin as he did so. Luceviel couldn’t help but shiver, and L’tani could not altogether hide his snicker. He gazed at his meal for a second, drinking in the pale white view against the dark backdrop of the brick floor. A veritable feast.

“You did good.” The lizard’s face was crinkled into a lecherous smile. “I bet you won’t even feel any pain. Girl like you, probably all the men in town have had a go, eh?” Again he studied her facial expression, and his eyes flashed gluttonously. He intended to savour every last morsel of this girl, and her sanity was one of the choicest cuts. Did she really believe she could withstand what she was going to be put through? That she could beat the situation? L’tani hoped so. “It’s just a big dick. You can handle that. You look like your pussy is well-trained. Let’s take a look.”

He pulled at her panties, and thought he saw something move beneath the still waters of her expression. They came off. L’tani slurped back a trail of saliva as he took in the view.

Just as expected. She was a virgin. There was something about the way she had moved, L’tani knew this had to be the one. Even now, he couldn’t tell for absolute sure just by looking, but there was no way this girl had taken a dick before. The perfect prize. L’tani felt his dick tighten again. It was almost time. He gripped his fingers into Luceviel’s shoulders, claws pincing into hot flesh. She tried not to squirm, and as she did so L’tani dug his fingers in deeper, eliciting tiny rivers of blood from her punctured image.

“Are you ready to lose your virginity, you fat little sow?” rasped L’tani, and he bore down on her as her mouth fell open. His dick wriggled up to her entrance. “You think my dick won’t tear a hole? I’ve had humans before, and they were experienced whores. You think they didn’t scream? They screamed.”

He paused to watch her squirm. His claws dug deeper holes in her shoulders as she tried to scooch back. Her hips twisted left, then right as she tried to angle away from the beastman’s hard red penis. A sob cut loose from her chest. “Why ... why do you hate me?”

L’tani drew in a breath. His next word was a whisper, hot against Luceviel’s ear. “I don’t hate you.” He felt her heart thumping hard enough to feel as his dick graced her entrance. “I love you.”

There was silence for a moment.

Then, without warning, L’tani drove his hips forward. Luceviel screamed. The beast laughed as he kept driving in, pushing his penis as far as it would go into her body. Every millimetre drew more blood, flowing in dark rivulets from her entrance. “Oo! Oo! Oo! Look at this fucking bitch go!” L’tani roared through the din, grunting with triumphant swagger. He grabbed her face with one hand and shook it, rubbing in the tears with the heel of his thumb. His grunts grew more heavy. “GOD it’s like … putting your dick in a tube it’s so … tight! Grngh! It’s almost hard to cum!”

Luceviel simply flopped against the ground, arms slapping against the brick as she struggled for some kind of escape from the pain. Every thrust forced open her vagina deeper than it was meant to be. The agony cut through to her very core. She could not tolerate it but neither could she stop it. Nothing could stop the lizardmen mating ritual except death.

L’tani’s clawed grip slid down to Luceviel’s breast, where it proceeded to grip hard. His pace sped up. “You ready, human girl?” he panted. His claws dug in hard. “I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum inside you! I’m gonna fill you up!” He pumped harder, rougher, the tip of his dick twitching at the apex of every thrust. It reached deep up inside Luceviel, hitting her just like his fists had. He grunted again and scraped his claws downwards so that both his hands gripped Luceviel’s buttocks. He drew her in close, pressing her hips to his with all of his strength. “I’m cumming! I’m fucking filling you up, you fat slut! Haha! UGH! YES! FUCK! YOU!”

Luceviel senses gave out. She felt gravity pull her to the ground as thick, inhuman cum spilled out of her used vagina. Pain overwhelmed her senses.

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
What a start !
Please continue !
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !

Offline Greynbow
  • Freshman
  • Merits 3
Thank you! Definitely got ideas for more ...

Offline lee265

• Undergrad
  • Merits 5
This is interesting I am waiting foe more.

Offline Greynbow
  • Freshman
  • Merits 3
I felt a little pissed off today, so I decided to write part 2 of Luceviel. She's such a great little stress-releaser.  >:D

Luceviel woke to find herself in bonds. She still hurt all over, but most of all, inside. She gritted her teeth and squeezed, feeling some of that disgusting goop seep out from between her legs. Even now, that vile beast’s seed …

Despair and shame overcame the woman, and she let a racking sob escape from her body. She was alive, but what would become of her now? Where was the lizardman who’d taken her virginity, who’d claimed her for his own?

“Well hello there, sweetmeat.”

Luceviel jolted up, fear putting every nerve on edge. There it was; that familiar cackle straight from the mouth of her reptilian captor.

His voice lowered. “I brought some friends.”

Luceviel felt her stomach drop. A skinny lizardman with a long face slipped around the side of L’tani. “This the one? She doesn’t look like much.”

“Oh trust me, T’lain, she’s tight.”

A second figure emerged. This one had to duck his head to make his way into the shack. He wore only a loincloth, and it felt like a futile effort. Every part of him was feral, even moreso than L’tani or the other lizardman. He said nothing. But his eyes bulged at the sight of Luceviel.

“Got a nice one for you here, Ram.” L’tani patted the shoulder of the big lizardman. “Fill her up nice and good, eh? Hahahaha!”

Luceviel tried to back away. She felt weak, too weak to resist. She couldn’t see herself, but she doubted it looked good. Her face felt swollen, her breasts red and painful, and she still had cuts on her shoulders where the dirty lizard’s claws had punctured her. “Please …” she said. “If you just let me go... if you let me go, I’ll do anything. Please.”

“What we want is what you have,” said L’tani, advancing on her. “How long we keep you here depends on how long you keep us entertained.”

He took out his cock, green and shiny in the lamplight.

“How about you suck this for me?” he said, grinning.

Luceviel wrinkled her nose. “I’ll do no such thing.”

“I’m going to stick this down your throat whether you like it or not,” said L’tani matter-of-factly. “But hey, you can resist if you like. Try to bite me if you dare. I’ll kick the shit out of your fat little pink ass. But let me suggest something. Be a nice little girl and suck it for me. Then maybe I won’t hit you, and maybe I’ll keep you around instead of eating you like your brother.”

He let those words hang on the air for a second. Luceviel’s expression wore the same glazed-over expression as it had so many times before. A mask concealing her hatred. Then he slapped her, shocking her out of her stupor, and stuck his thumb into her mouth. Luceviel drew back, staring up at him fearfully.

“You’re going to suck this, and you’re going to enjoy it. Aren’t you, little human?” He turned to the other two lizardmen. “Hold her down, get her arms and feet. And if she struggles, make her feel pain.”

The skinnier reptile snickered and licked his lips. “Human women are so sensitive to pain. It’s … adorable.” He took Luceviel’s wrists firmly, but daintily, holding them with the tips of his fingers. “Such pretty, soft skin. Are you going to scream?” He drew one claw across her naked back, and Luceviel shivered.

L’tani held his cock in one hand and moved it towards her mouth. “Hope this isn’t going to be as tight as the pussy. It’s no fun when I cum that fast.” He stroked the shaft up and down, then brought the head to Luceviel’s lips. “Open wide,” he commanded. Then he put it in.

Immediately he gave a satisfactory groan. “Ah-ha-ha-ha-hahhh …. That’s so soft. And warm.” He moved his hips forward and backwards. “Ooo …” His fingers ran through her blond hair as he moved. Luceviel was doing her best not to gag. She fought her gag reflex, focusing on moving with L’tani. It was better not to fight.

Suddenly she felt something sharp inbetween her legs and yelped. “No!” she tried to say, and felt L’tani slap her hard across the face.

“Don’t fucking move when I’m fucking your mouth,” he said, and resumed doing just that.

The girl convulsed as that long, sharp finger began to creep up into her. She fought back racking sobs, unable to do anything but endure as her mouth was used as a fuck-sleeve. The finger crept up further and she tried to wriggle against it, but T’lain pushed her down.

“Awwhh … so slippery and tight, you were right L’tani. She’s fuckable, all right.” Tlain’s tongue flicked out across Luceviel’s back, tickling her neck. “In fact, I think she might be the cutest human I’ve ever had. You mind if I fuck her?”

L’tani sighed contentedly as he moved his hips in a circular motion, causing Luceviel to gag as he rubbed the back of her throat. “Go right ahead.”

Luceviel could only squeeze out tears as the smaller lizardman pressed the bulbous head of his penis against her entrance. A high-pitched sound elicited from the lizardman suddenly. “Oh god! I can’t hold it back! Ngh!”

A warm fluid began to run up her vagina and she jolted up, arching her back and trying to get away from it.

“So tight! So tight!” came T’lain’s voice, his head tilted back in ecstacy. “God, I’ve never had human this good!”

“You came already?” L’tani loosed a boorish laugh. “At least get it inside her! Hahaha!”

“Ah! I’m trying!”

This time, Luceviel couldn’t help but squeal as T’lain got the whole head of his penis inside her. He was holding her arms at the bicep, using them as leverage as he thrust his dick up all the way into her. “Aw fuck!” he exclaimed as the head of his dick hit her back wall. “I’m gonna wreck it!” He thrust again, and Luceviel choked against L’tani’s dick. “Yeah!”

She was their ragdoll, their anything that they pleased. She writhed back and forth as they fucked her body from both ends, unable to do anything against their inhuman strength. She simply went limp as they did what they wanted.

“Ah fuck, I’m cumming again!” T’lain squeezed Luceviel’s waist as though trying to shape her into a tighter tube. His long fingers actually reached all the way around. She felt tears drip down her face as he came inside her, his wheezy gasps hot in her ears. She felt hot inside, and as he withdrew the sticky slime poured down from her entrance.

“Kuh!” L’tani was still thoroughly enjoying fucking this human’s face. “I’m going to cum now, fuck-pig. Drink it all down and don’t spill a drop.”

She couldn’t even if she tried. L’tani held her mouth closed as he fucked the back of her mouth, letting loose a groan with every thrust. The hot, thick liquid began to spill down the back of her throat, and she drank it with relief. She gasped as he pulled out of her mouth. “Phew! That wasn’t bad, fuck-pig. Maybe I’ll keep you around after all.” He turned to the bigger lizardman. “Hey Ram, you want a go on her mouth?”

Luceviel had been sitting with her eyes closed, but at this she suddenly jerked them open, staring up at the big beast with terror. She’d forgotten all about the third one.

Ram slowly looked the young girl up and down. “No. I fuck this hole.” He crossed the space between himself and Luceviel with one giant step, and crouched towards her, reaching out a hand. She jumped backwards, but felt his hand close around her waist.

“Hey hey now, Ram, what are you doing?” L’tani’s voice was reproachful now. “You can use her mouth, but not her pussy, alright? We don’t want to kill her. Hey!”

“Nooo!” screamed the girl as she was lifted towards the lizardman’s erect penis. She looked behind her, desperately kicking her legs out. But they wouldn’t reach. Ram pressed the head of his dick against her hole and shoved with a heavy grunt. She screamed, louder than the voices of L’tani and T’lain as they pulled at Ram’s arms. But they were drained, and his animal instinct was still strong, too strong to be quelled by any force. He gave one last grunt and it went in.

She screamed again. Nothing could prepare her for it. It was as though her whole body was being taken over. In. Out. In. Out. She felt every inch of every stroke and it made her want to die. Anything rather than having to go through this for another second. “PLEASE!” she screamed. But nothing could reach him. The others had given up. His animal noises grew more frantic, more high-pitched as he sped up his pace. Luceviel knew what was coming. “Don’t let him!” she screamed. “Don’t let him cum inside me!”

And then he did.

It filled her up deep within. She felt nothing else.

She crashed to the floor and simply lay there. After a while, she forgot how long it must have been. The three lizardmen simply lay back in their own sweat, uncaring of her and her problems. Until finally, one of them said:

“Wanna go again?”

Offline FDSS123
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
Quite good

Offline [Brand_Name]

• Sophomore
  • Merits 4
Wow- very well written. Quite impressive. Consider giving more description of Luceviel, as it enables readers to create a clearer picture of her. And this makes her suffering so much better to imagine  >:D
Writing for the pleasure of others derives no pleasure at all.

Full story list here

Offline LittleGamerGal
  • Graduate
  • Merits 24
  • Come chat. I don't bite and i won't mind if you do
I liked it a lot. Good amount of detail, i love the value you place on the emotions she feels :)
Sorry, but this account was hacked.  Any PM's received from this profile in July of 2017 were sent by a douchebag imposter.

Offline Syrona
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
I liked it alot.. well written :)